Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;

+15
Northkit
Swallowfeather
✦*Cometstar*✦
Willowrose
mistkit
Morningkit
Shadowdragon
Swirlstar
Roseblossom
Vinefrost
Stealthy
Moonflame
Jewelsky
Midnightflame
Pinesage
19 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;  - Page 31 Empty Re: Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;

Post by Moonflame Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:03 am

Uh.... Only after 80 years after inventing the airplane, we landed on the moon.

Favourite visual artist ?
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19502

Back to top Go down

Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;  - Page 31 Empty Re: Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;

Post by Jewelsky Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:19 am

Paul ter Voorde. His animations are always so smooth and detailed, and I love his clean, cartoony style in general.

What do you do to cheer yourself up when you feel down?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62464

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:39 am

Usually I surf a few certain sites I really like, and that helps. But if I'm feeling really down I'll watch a bit of YouTube.

How about you?

Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;  - Page 31 Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb
₮◊Яи∆∂◊$₮◊Яᄊ ∂∑קЦ₮ץ ◊モ ¢レ◊Ц∂¢レ∆и
You all are my Friends and I Love you very much <3
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33184

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:20 pm

Watch funny videos until I forget why I was sad in the first place (and then remember later that night OTL)

What's your favorite movie-related meme?

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28111

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:13 pm

ya like jazz (I SWEAR YOU SET THIS UP)

When was the last time you watched a movie?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:57 pm

A couple weeks ago we watched To Kill a Mockingbird in class and it was sorta cool (but of course not as good as the book because it skipped a lot of important scenes and etc) (AND YES I DID SET THAT UP)

What movie that you haven't seen yet do you want to watch the most?

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:25 pm

My parents didn't let me grow up watching masterpieces like Shrek, so that for memes' sake. I've got a friend who will probably get me to see it sooner or later.
Memes aside, though, Princess Mononoke sounds like the most compelling Ghibli movie I have yet to see.

Favorite kids' show?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:36 pm

Hmmm... Good question.... Probably Magic School Bus

How about favorite fruit

Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;  - Page 31 Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:22 pm

Cantaloupe is usually a good thing.

Favorite form of carbohydrates?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:33 pm

Like, breadstuff?? Um...PIZZA? (•_•')

FAVORITE POLYSACCHARIDE
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17867

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:46 pm

Whaaaa ????? I'm not firing on all cylinders today, and have no idea what you mean. >.<;

Favorite sports drink?

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:19 pm

POLYSACHADACHALACHAGIGAGATORADE

FAVORITE PROTEIN??
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:39 pm

O_O;

Probably either cashews or chicken... 

Do you guys know any good questions?? :3

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:32 pm

NO! :D

HRRGRRFDEGFTJHFBBRFDRHJIRRGRRB?? 8D
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:36 pm

Probably HRRRGRRF or RRGRRB.

Have you ever ridden a horse?

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:22 pm

No. It seems like it would be spooky but at the same time sorta cool. But idk

What's your favorite type of rodent? :3

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:15 pm

I love all rodents. But nothing will ever live up to the mighty chinchilla.

Favorite marsupial?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:56 pm

Kangaroos xDDDD

Favorite original Warriors series suffix. ^.^

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:16 am

I had a loooot of favorites. -heart, -sky, -feather, -wing, -breeze, -stream, -pool, -song, -lily, -flight, and -frost were some of them, from what I can remember. I can bet there's something I'm leaving out.

Least favorite name from the Warriors books?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:01 am

Probably Tigerclaw. It's kind of boring and unoriginal. 

What is the weather like for you right now?

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:15 pm

67 degrees and sunny. It's supposed to be winter

Favorite kind of cake? (unless you don't like cake, I don't woops ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34331

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:17 pm

Red Velvet O3O SOOO YUUM 

How about yours?

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:17 pm

Whoopie pie's idk if they're really considered a cake htough?

Favourite type of weather?
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19502

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:28 pm

Warm, rainy and sunny days, snowy days (though it's been a super long time since I last saw snow)

Favorite mythological creature?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:07 pm

Probably Phoenix. 

Favorite OC you've created?

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next