Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;

+15
Northkit
Swallowfeather
✦*Cometstar*✦
Willowrose
mistkit
Morningkit
Shadowdragon
Swirlstar
Roseblossom
Vinefrost
Stealthy
Moonflame
Jewelsky
Midnightflame
Pinesage
19 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;  - Page 37 Empty Re: Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:07 pm

Stealth found the book in on one of our friends bookshelves, and later on got it herself, read through it, said it was great, I read it, couldn't put it down, wanted more, and so on :D

Favorite fruit?
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33074

Back to top Go down

Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;  - Page 37 Empty Re: Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;

Post by Guest Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:46 pm

Strawberries, bananas, apples, peaches, probably more

Do you like to garden? And do you have one at home and/or at school?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:16 pm

My mom used to have a garden at our old house, not so much this one, and while I'm good at gardening I don't like it xD

Do you listen to music while you work?
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:18 pm

No because I can't focus on what I'm studying and so I won't learn/gain anything.

Can you rap the Periodic Table of Elements song?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:57 pm

Nope

Can you?
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:01 pm

Lol no but Daniel Radcliffe can because he's... rad
Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;  - Page 37 XqWBsQr

Have you ever broken a bone/bones?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:45 pm

Nope. I've never had a physical injury worse than spraining my ankle.

What's your favorite meme of 2017 so far?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62353

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:46 pm

Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;  - Page 37 Youre-a-wizard-harry

What's YOUR favorite meme?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:50 pm

Ever? I used to say We Are Number One, but I've been really loving The Mine Song, so that would be like choosing between my children. Those are my favorite mainstream memes, but I do like other fandom-contained memes a lot (like Eddsworld's giant robot meme and Gravity Falls' AOTJ meme).

What medium/software/whatever do you usually use to draw?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:51 pm

GIMP. Only GIMP.

Do you use a tablet or a mouse/the pad on your laptop?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:57 pm

I've got a Wacom Intuos. It's kinda old at this point, but it serves its purpose well.

What's your favorite default forumotion smiley?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:59 pm

AH!

Do you like swimming?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:00 pm

xD or :3

(I have an intous too, and I'd use it if I could find the stylus. It's disappeared off the face of the earth >8c)

What's yours?
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:01 pm

I'll just answer both of these xD

I can't swim to begin with, and my favorite is probably Spinneh

Do you like riding a bike?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:44 pm

I really do. But I don't ride as often as I'd like. And its snowy here now, soooooo

Have you ever been on a boat?
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:06 am

Yeah, a couple different times in a couple different situations. I have no strong feelings about it one way or the other.

Favorite kind of tree?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:53 am

I'm just gonna say Cedar. XD

Favourite watt of light bulb?
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:26 pm

???????? I have no idea? I guess the one that lasts longest???

Favorite punctuation mark? (mine is ? yes)
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:49 pm

Probably ? or !  "." just feels a little bland xD

Have you ever owned a pet yourself
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:05 pm

I wanted to believe that the goldfish (very originally named Goldie) I won as a prize from a game in third grade was entirely mine, but in reality, that was not true.

Favorite traditional element? (air, fire, water, earth)
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:14 pm

Oooohhh... Probably air or fire.

Left or right?
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:34 pm

Right.

Up or down?
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17757

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:58 pm

up

do you pronounce it gif or jif ?
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19392

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:18 pm

Chgknxiff
(Jk, giff)

If you could assassinate the president, would you?
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17757

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:04 am

As long as I wouldn't get caught, sure hecking thing!

Favorite baby animal?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next