Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter The Forest: The Roleplay

+7
Midnightflame
Moonflame
Glimmerwing
Jewelsky
Willowrose
✦*Cometstar*✦
Roseblossom
11 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Enter The Forest: The Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: Enter The Forest: The Roleplay

Post by Willowrose Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:45 am

Willow was confused. "So, what do we do know?"
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Herbs : 214
Fresh-kill : 39987

Back to top Go down

Enter The Forest: The Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: Enter The Forest: The Roleplay

Post by Roseblossom Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:49 pm

"We go to find our Clans," Roseblossom said.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 27996

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:59 pm

"Ok, well I guess I'll go through this forest." Willow started to walk away, she was still getting adjusted to walking on all fours.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:03 pm

"Wait!" Roseblossom called. "I have a better idea. Come here."
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:05 pm

"Oh, okay." Willow turned and walked back to Roseblossom.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:15 pm

"Stay here with the others. I'll go look around, and Jewelsky will know when I find the Clans." Roseblossom sprouted wings and took off.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:59 pm

"Ummm, how did she just fly away?" Willow was super confused, but decided to take a nap.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:24 pm

"This feels so weird..." Roseblossom said, trying her best to stay in a straight line and failing. She quickly got tired and tried to land on a tree to rest. She almost fell, but she dug her claws into the bark to stay on. She looked around. The Clans seemed nowhere nearby.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:27 pm

Willow awoke. "Oh gosh I had the weirdest dream I---. Oh it's real. I forgot, I'm so bored." Willow knew she had to stay put, but she was so bored.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:09 am

"Whoa, our Gifted Three powers work here?" Jewelsky gasped. "But those were so stupid!" She super-jumped in place to check, then zapped the ground with a lightning bolt. "This is... strange," she noted, though it was obvious. She turned into a penguin and back into a cat, then remembered that Roseblossom was going to signal her when she had arrived. Jewelsky kept her mind open to hear Roseblossom's thoughts, hoping she would find the Clans sometime soon.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62348

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:19 pm

"Cat? I'm a kitty cat!" Cometsong gasped. And I meow meow meow, and I meow meow meow. Ugh wait, now's not the time to be thinking about the "Kitty Cat Dance" song! Pfft, not "Everybody Wants to be a Cat" either! This is serious! she thought gravely. Cometsong ran after her friends. "Guys...! This is awesome but scary!" she meowed in an enthusiastically nervous tone.
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Herbs : 176
Fresh-kill : 17641

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:39 pm

Willow was still bored, but after hearing what Jewelsky said Willow started zapping the ground with tiny lightning bolts. She could only pass a little bit of time though. Willow was tempted to go explore on her own.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:52 am

(Lol where'd Willow learn to do that)

"Comet, shut up!" Jewelsky growled uncharacteristically. "I'm listening for Roseh to communicate with me by thought… we're part of the Gifted Three; we can do that," she explained. "Man, I still can't get over the fact that our lame Gifted powers are actually canon…" She trailed off to concentrate on trying to hear Roseh's signal. The farther away she went, the harder it would be to hear.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62348

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:18 pm

(*le appears out of nowhere*)

(Join whoever wants to, this is for anyone... If that is how this works...)

Tornadostorm awoke and stretched. She suddenly screamed as she saw her hands... Paws... Things.. Her eyes grew wide, and she realized she one side of her vision was dark..

She stumbled dumbly along, continually falling, until eventually she gave up, and walked on all fours. Still slightly groggy acting, she found a nearby puddle, and looked in. "Oh.. My... Gosh.." She stared back at her beautiful reflection in the puddle. Her soft silky fur, her adorable pink nose. and her sweet gentle eyes.... She got a sympathetic look when she saw them. They were full of pain and hurt. And suddenly the pain she saw in her eyes hit her like a boulder to the chest, and she randomly started crying. "Why did I have to give her such a miserable life?! I miss Littleleap... And Silverpaw... Oooohhhhh" She had a difficult time restraining herself from just sobbing, and decided to let it out, sense she thought she was alone.

It took a few moments, but she finally got her emotions back under control. She stared defiantly back at those soft sorrowful eyes. With a huff, she turned away. "Katie!" the thought finally occurred to her to locate her sister. Half wondering if she would be dangerous in fox form, as she ran through the... Woods, somehow....
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33069

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:20 pm

(Yeah Twist, that's how it works :D)

Roseblossom, after a few minutes of rest, decided to start flying again.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:29 pm

Tornadostorm looked up, and her one eye grew huge "WOAH! Is that... Roseblossom?" She skidded to a halt, and called after her, rearing on her hind legs as if to reach for her. "HEY! DOWN HERE!"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:40 pm

Roseblossom's ears pricked up. She noticed a black cat down below, and something pink on her face. "Oh gosh... Twister?" She tried to steady herself, and soared down. "UM IT MIGHT BE A GOOD IDEA TO MOVE I'M NOT USED TO FLYING YETTTTTTT!!" she screamed, holding her paws out to land.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:18 pm

(im gonna join :3)

Moonflame awoke, ready to go to school, but wait- why was she in a forest? Had she been kidnapped? She looked down and screamed at what she saw, two white paws. she fainted (classic)

The sun was at a different place when she woke, she shook her head am I..... Moonflame? she scampered to a pool of water and yep- she was really Moonflame. All of Moonflames memories hit her like a flood, I have to find the others! she ran, bashing into a tree, collapsing once again (Moonflame you dummy! D:<)
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19387

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:34 pm

(xD)

Tornadostorm leapt back in fright, stumbling over her own awkward attempt at a dodge "Woah... What's happening to us.. And you... You look.. Real.."

In the distance she heard a scream, but she was so enamored with the silk PINK fur of the cat infront of her that she barely noticed it.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:46 pm

Roseblossom shook her head. "I know, it's dumb, I'm pink. I've been wanting to change my OC for the LONGEST time but OF COURSE we all had to turn into our OCs before we could do that! Ugh, why did I do this? Why was I so dumb as an eleven-year-old? And there's a ridiculous scar on my face too, isn't there?! UGH!" She flopped over dramatically. "...Okay that was a bad way to start a conversation, sorry." She stood back up awkwardly. "Now that I'm over my rant... Yep! Timmy the Chatbox turned us into our fursonas, for better or for worse. I'm trying to find our Clans now."
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:18 pm

Tornadostorm nodded slowly. Almost wondering at such a calm reaction to the fact that she was talking to a black and white spotted cat. Forcing herself to listen to her clanmate's actual words. "I didn't know you meant to change your appearance." She tilted her head "And who have you found so far? Is Ka-uh, Stealthvixen, here?"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:46 pm

"Um... I've found Jewelsky, Willowkit, Cometsong, and Glimmerwing. They're actually at RainClan's old camp! Isn't that crazy?!" Roseblossom laughed. "Oh, and yeah, I did think about changing my fursona. I got tired of her dumb, unrealistic pinkness and the dumb scar above her eye that I made for drama. But, now I AM her, and I guess I'm stuck with this." She sent a thought to Jewelsky that she found Twister. Then she said, "How about we go try and look for CloudClan camp?"

(I deleted your double-post, Twist)
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:09 pm

(Thanks :3)

Tornadostorm nodded. "I don't remember the..." Suddenly Tornadostorm's memories. (Other than the ones of grief that she had trigger earlier by thinking about them) came flooding back. "Oh... This way." She started walking off, her shoulders hunched
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:16 pm

"Yay!~" Roseblossom said, trotting along next to her friend. "Don't start unbelieving," she sang. She wasn't too torn up over being a cat (aside from looking stupid). She had her friends, she could find her camp, she could make things work as a cat. She'd read Warriors books and fics hundreds of times, and had her friends' headcanons basically memorized. She'd wanted to have fun with her ETF friends outside the CB for the longest time, and now she could. Even if Timmy had plans, he didn't seem to be doing much harm now, so she could totally have fun. She looked at Tornadostorm, wondering if she was going to sing the next line.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:19 pm

Tornadostorm wracked her brain for the memory of the next line. and this caused her to hesitate with her mouth opened. Then she remembered, and laughed as she sang "Never don't not feel your FEEELINGS" She in turned, burst out into laughter at herself.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next