Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Capture the Orb!

+4
Northkit
Roseblossom
Glimmerwing
Vinefrost
8 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Capture the Orb! - Page 3 Empty Re: Capture the Orb!

Post by Jewelsky Sun May 11, 2014 2:25 pm

I summon a random Dunsparce, who I ask to track down the orb. It has no remote tracking skill whatsoever, but it manages to find the orb, which is in the hands of Stealthy. I swipe it from her and the Dunsparce turns into Gumi, who drags me to her universe.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62413

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Thu May 15, 2014 10:36 pm

I use my magical powers of having no idea what the characters you mentioned are from (Pokemon? GF?) and with that magic I teleport myself across the dimensions to find you and grab the Orb. Since everyone can steal the Orb across fandoms and dimensions, I decide to pull a PLOT TWIST and simply hide it in the ETF Chatbox.
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Herbs : 169
Fresh-kill : 42549

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Tue May 20, 2014 10:04 pm

Spoiler:
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28061

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:58 am

I rush to the RiverClan camp, save Silverstream's life, and kick Rainflower in the face. I then grab the orb and take it to that one city that BloodClan resides in.
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:58 pm

I run to the Twolegplace and, eventually, get confronted by one of Scourge's followers. I claim I am a rgoue friend of Scourge's, so they let me in. Scourge doesn't recognize me, but before anyone can attack, I grab the orb, leap onto the roof of one of the Twoleg dens, and run. I remember the chilling words of "IT IS I! VIXEN STEALTH!" and run faster, hoping I don't run into her or anyone else along the way. I use the magical powers of the orb to apparate to Hogwarts, where I use the Marauders Map to guide me to Ravenclaw Tower.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34281

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:02 pm

I ride a Hippogriff over to Hogwarts and make it bust into Ravenclaw Tower, sending many things (and students xD) spiraling to the ground. In the midst of all this chaos, I snatch the orb and take it to Kentucky.
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:06 pm

Outraged, I climb onto a thestral and it takes me to Kentucky. We fly around for a while, until I finally spot Vinekit with the orb, reach down without getting off of my thestral, and snatch it from his hands. We then fly away to the park, where Mordecai and Rigby work.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:11 pm

I tell the guys at the park how you evilly stole my lucky orb, and the guys, in their true random style, use a robot made out of lawnmowers to overpower you and reclaim the orb. I then ride the lawnmower-bot to the center of the Earth.
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:49 pm

I then ride my thestral to the Land of Ooo, where I go to Finn and Jake's treehouse to ask them for one of their fire-proof charms that they always use when they visit Flame Princess in the Fire Kingdom. They lead me to Flambo, and he helps my thestral and I become fire-proof. We thank Finn, Jake and Flambo, and we hurry to the center of the Earth, where I grab the orb and cause a sort of cave-in as I'm leaving, trapping you there. Then, we fly off to where Kallik and her family used to live. The thestral and I make a hole as quickly as possible, because we're not used to the cold. We hide the orb inside, redo the fire charm to warm ourselves up, and guard it.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:52 pm

Since I'm already underground, I use my slightly damaged robot to dig a tunnel to the orb without surfacing. I snatch the orb under the ice from right under where you're sitting and take it to an old abandoned film lot.
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:58 pm

I suddenly don't feel the orb anymore, and I realize I had been tricked. I climb onto my thestral and ride back to Hogwarts, where I make sure it rests (it can't handle all this dangerous work). I then climb onto one of Charlie Weasley's dragons and fly to the abandoned film lot. The Hungarian Horntail then runs into Chef Hatchet's monster. While they are busy fighting, I slip off of the dragon and look around until I finally find the orb. I then take it to Pahkitew Island and hide it in the control center.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:01 pm

I notice that the orb is gone and follow its energy signature to Pahkitew Island. I see that it's in the control room, so I set off the island's self-destruct for 2 minutes and send the robot animals after you. While the robots are headed towards you, I enter the entry code and take the orb all the way to WindClan.
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:26 pm

Suddenly, I notice a bunch of Chris McLean robots heading towards me, along with Scuba-Bear, and a bunch of robotic moose. I grab Scarlet (Finn's sword, which he kindly let me borrow during my trip to the Land of Ooo) and, eventually, I defeat all of the robots. Then, I run to the WindClan camp. I see that this is the abandoned WindClan camp; there isn't a lake or any cats in sight. This makes it easier for me to find the medicine den, since I'm not very experienced with the new WindClan camp. I see that the orb is hidden among some old herbs. I grab it, and run to the kingdom of Corona.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:42 am

I hire Maximus to sniff out the orb and bring it to me. Riding my new horse, I go to Platform 9 3/4 and go on the Hogwarts Express.
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:06 am

I use Kirby's warp star to warp to Vine's location. When I got there I was so darn fast that I zoomed right past Vine. I turned around going a little slower and swooped down to grab the orb, then I sped away (While polishing the orb.). After I got the orb, I took it with me to Skyloft.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Herbs : 214
Fresh-kill : 40052

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellatrix Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:28 am

On the way, I snatch the orb away expertly with one finger, and land in Walmart certain I'll blend in, because I'm bright orange
Bellatrix
Bellatrix
Warrior

Herbs : 29
Fresh-kill : 17571

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:20 am

As I went shopping at Walmart I realize there's something bright orange. I take a closer look and walk away. Knowing that it was Deertail hiding with the orb, I put on a Ninja suit. As I sneak to Walmart in the stealthiest way I go back to were I saw Deertail. I jump on to one of the shelves and leap down. Swiftly I grab the orb and run. I didn't turn back, I ran. As I kept running I looked back. I lost Deer. I run to Cappy town and go to Kirby's house.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Herbs : 214
Fresh-kill : 40052

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellatrix Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:15 pm

I wake up a few hours later and realize I no longer have the orb. I think about where Willowkit would take the orb, and run as fast as I can there, where I snatch it away. I swim to the bottom of the sea where Poseidon gives me a giant chamber to hide with it it, certain nobody else will ever find it.
Bellatrix
Bellatrix
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:03 pm

I got to Poseidon and say that with the power of the Orb, I could defeat Zeus and make him the greatest Greek god. He obliges and sends a vacuum of water that pulls Deertail and the orb straight towards me. I grab the all-powerful orb and go to Sarasaland.
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:09 pm

I jump in the TARDIS and head over to Sarasaland. The sound of the brakes is enough to distract Vine and have him look away for a minute, so I rip the orb out of his hands, get on a Hariyama, and surf across the ocean to the Mushroom Kingdom.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62413

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:15 pm

I run to the Mushroom Kingdom, and after taking a moment to set Peach's crown on fire, I grab the orb and run to LighningClan camp.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellatrix Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:22 pm

I realize the orb is no longer with me, so I trace it through the air to the LightningClan camp. I snatch it from Glimmerpaw, and hide in Twily and Islands' herbs, the strong scents masking the orb's presence
Bellatrix
Bellatrix
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:26 am

I notice that the orb's energy trail stops at a certain point that is full of herbs. Wearing Star-Lord's mask to protect myself from the strong scent, I find the orb and fly to Knowhere, hoping nobody will know where that is and not follow me.
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellatrix Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:29 am

I panick. The orb is no longer in my possession. I teleport to China, but don't find it. Instead I find the entrance (ew) to Knowhere, and arrive safely to the edge of the universe. I snatch the orb away, and fly for 109,083,086,397,300 years back home, where I orbit the earth happily.
Bellatrix
Bellatrix
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:23 pm

I notice that the orb has disappeared and assume that one of my rivals brought it back to Earth. I send a tracker to find it, and although it takes a very very very long time, it takes it and brings it to me, where I teleport to Mount Olympus.
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum