Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Powers Within — a Warriors RP made entirely by Jules

+6
Glimmerwing
Roseblossom
Vinefrost
Northkit
Shadowdragon
Jewelsky
10 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Thumbs Up Re: Powers Within — a Warriors RP made entirely by Jules

Post by Jewelsky Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:22 pm

Northkit wrote:Riverlark nodded when she thanked him, sitting and letting his tail sweep the ground back and forth monotonously. As he watched to make sure Silverstar was actually eating -- it could be a sign of an illness if she didn't, or if she had difficulty keeping the food down -- Riverlark felt a familiar feeling seep into his chest. It was that empty void and haunting feeling that he got on occasions, especially in situations like these: the feeling that despite how good he got at communicating, he may never be able to get his true thoughts and feelings across. Of course, there were exceptions, such as Silverstar...
A new thought entered his head when he glanced away from Silverstar and back towards the general direction of the scorched border. She's certainly more than capable of getting one... so why doesn't Silverstar have a mate? I mean, sure, it's her choice whether to take one at all, but... Riverlark's thoughts were beginning to wander, and he found his gaze involuntarily going back to his leader. Her soft fur was lightly reflecting the moonlight, making it appear as if she were glowing. Her eyes werer bright as well, like the stars that made up StarClan in the sky, glinting with wisdom and care for her Clan. Her paws, though appearing dainty at first, were tough and strong, possibly from honing her winter abilities and experiences in battles. Silverstar was definitely a sight to see -- the prolonged stares from estranged admirers all across camp proved that, and Riverlark wasn't afraid to admit to himself that she was lovely. One would have to be a complete and utter fool to deny a truth such as that.
Silverstar took a few more bites of the squirrel slowly, but still enjoying her meal with gratitude for her medicine cat. Upon having finished eating the squirrel, she sat upright with her soft silver tail curled around her paws and glanced at Riverlark. On many occasions, she wasn't sure what to say to the mute medicine cat… sometimes, she was unsure as to whether there was anything for her to say at all. Despite the wisdom granted to them by the powers of StarClan, even a Clan leader struggled with issues such as this sometimes. Silverstar often wondered what Riverlark would say… if he could even speak at all. But she accepted his silence—she even enjoyed it a bit; if she wanted to be in peace, she could still have it while in the company of one of her closest friends. Besides, despite Riverlark's inability to speak, he could still… communicate, somehow. Silverstar could almost always understand what he was trying to get across. He really is amazing… she marveled.
She blinked as though to refresh her thoughts and looked back at Riverlark again. Somehow, he makes me forget about the stress of being a leader. I think about him, and I forget about Shadowstar pursuing me… How does he do that? Still slightly confused, Silverstar pushed the thought away. She stretched her front paws out in front of her and sat back down. "I think I'll be going to sleep now," The leader smiled at Riverlark. "Thanks… you're a great help to everyone in this Clan, even if you can't say anything." Her blue gaze warmed up as she purred gratefully.

[OTL… I'm so sorry I hadn't replied to this much, much earlier. I guess I was out of muse. The reply before this was sooooo asdfghjkl; fantastic, though. xD I can't really live up to that sort of writing quality, but I can try. Eyeroll Even if I know I can't get a reply for this anytime soon, I just felt like I should… and this was fun, anyway. x3 May SilverstarxRiverlark live on~]
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62423

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:24 pm

Darkstorm went back to camp, thinking of asking Silverstar for advice with his inner demons. He put a pheasant he caught in the fresh-kill pile. "Maybe someone will actually eat this without thinking that I've cursed them." he thought to himself.

Although he refused to look directly at them, Darkstorm could tell that Silverstar and Riverlark were having a moment. "They really are perfect for each other. Much more stable than what Shadowstar is attempting to accomplish with her."

Once everything had calmed down, Darkstorm nervously padded up to her, his eyes still glued to the ground. "Silverstar, may I speak with you?"
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Herbs : 169
Fresh-kill : 42559

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:33 pm

[Ohhh yussss this is perfect. xD I don't know how this can go on well without North, but I'm hoping he comes back someday Eyeroll]

Noticing Darkstorm, Silverstar nodded. "Of course," she meowed, her tone gentle and patient. She had sympathy for Darkstorm—he was always so… avoided by much of the Clan. Silverstar may have been tired, but rest could wait for a little while longer. If Darkstorm had to talk to her, surely it couldn't have been a matter of little importance.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:25 pm

"Well, I...um... I believe that I serve this Clan well. I hunt at every opportunity, I defend our territory with my life, and I honor the Warrior code. But I'm beginning to feel that it all means nothing... that it isn't worth it anymore... because all I get in return is harshness, isolation and fear from many of my Clanmates. It's all because of this useless, terrifying power that I didn't even ask for! Everyone admires the powers that most cats possess, yet I'm shunned away at all costs. They look at me and see their darkest fear. Whenever I'm around, they literally see the last thing they ever want to see..."

Darkstorm sat down, letting out all the thoughts he had previously kept to himself.

"Today, I thought I had a solution. I thought that maybe, just maybe, if I learned to stop fearing myself, that others would stop fearing me too. So I looked at my reflection in the lake and all my fears came flooding in! I tried to stay strong, but the taunting...the rejection... from people I LOVE... it just wouldn't stop! I wasn't able to conquer it. I doubt I'll ever be able to. Silverstar, I know this is a lot to hear right now, but this curse is becoming unbearable! I believe that it isn't a gift from StarClan, but rather something straight from the Dark Forest. I need the help of a true leader; someone like you. What can I possibly do to stay on the right path?"
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Herbs : 169
Fresh-kill : 42559

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:22 pm

Silverstar's head spun. She couldn't quite figure out how to respond in such a situation… certainly, she had to have been the first leader with a cat in her Clan like… this… and now, he was coming to ask her for help? Stuck in a completely confused daze, she tried to slow down the puzzled thoughts bursting inside of her mind. Oh, StarClan, help me… I don't know what to do… I'm scared I'll let him down! Silverstar panicked mentally. Come on… I have to calm down. If I keep freaking out over this, I certainly won't get anywhere in helping either of us.
The leader sighed and shifted a bit, slowly blinking. Taking a deep breath, she began to answer. "… I think…" Silverstar paused momentarily to think it over, then continued. "I think that… maybe I really don't have the right answer. Perhaps the answer can only come from the cats of StarClan themselves; certainly, they are far wiser than a mere earthly cat such as me." Hoping that she had answered well, she calmed herself once more, and, carefully avoiding Darkstorm's gaze, added something else. "But… if it helps, Darkstorm, I personally believe that you are a greatly valuable addition to our Clan. Despite all of the rejection and hate that you receive, you still work very diligently. In fact, you're probably a harder worker than most of the other members of WillowClan, and that never fails to amaze me."
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Northkit Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:34 pm

Jewelsky wrote:Silverstar took a few more bites of the squirrel slowly, but still enjoying her meal with gratitude for her medicine cat. Upon having finished eating the squirrel, she sat upright with her soft silver tail curled around her paws and glanced at Riverlark. On many occasions, she wasn't sure what to say to the mute medicine cat… sometimes, she was unsure as to whether there was anything for her to say at all. Despite the wisdom granted to them by the powers of StarClan, even a Clan leader struggled with issues such as this sometimes. Silverstar often wondered what Riverlark would say… if he could even speak at all. But she accepted his silence—she even enjoyed it a bit; if she wanted to be in peace, she could still have it while in the company of one of her closest friends. Besides, despite Riverlark's inability to speak, he could still… communicate, somehow. Silverstar could almost always understand what he was trying to get across. He really is amazing… she marveled.
She blinked as though to refresh her thoughts and looked back at Riverlark again. Somehow, he makes me forget about the stress of being a leader. I think about him, and I forget about Shadowstar pursuing me… How does he do that? Still slightly confused, Silverstar pushed the thought away. She stretched her front paws out in front of her and sat back down. "I think I'll be going to sleep now," The leader smiled at Riverlark. "Thanks… you're a great help to everyone in this Clan, even if you can't say anything." Her blue gaze warmed up as she purred gratefully.

Riverlark didn't know how long he had been zoned out, but he quickly returned to his senses when he heard Silverstar speak to him. He nodded when she mentioned she was going to sleep, though her next words and smile surprised him a bit. True, Silverstar was kind-hearted and treated everybody as fairly as she could, but hearing those words were still heartwarming. The mute medicine cat smiled back and gave a humble shrug, but his eyes shone with gratitude towards his leader and friend.
It was then that Darkstorm approached Silverstar, obviously a bit on edge, and it piqued Riverlark's interest. He was about to get up and leave to give them some privacy, but after Darkstorm started speaking, Riverlark decided that staying might be in the warrior's better interest. Hearing all of his woes and pain made the medicine cat's heart feel like a claw had pierced it, and he felt sympathy well up within himself. Darkstorm had so much pain internalized within him that he obviously felt like he couldn't share with anyone... the thought of it made Riverlark feel sorry for him, but also understood how he felt. Darkstorm felt as if he couldn't be close to anybody because of his power, and Riverlark feared he wouldn't be close to anybody because of his disability. After all, any bond that is made without words is highly rare. I do have that with Silverstar, though.
In a gesture that he agreed with what Silverstar said to Darkstorm, Riverlark gently butted his head against the warrior's shoulder, smiling small as he did so. No cat deserves to feel this way... I've got to make sure that he knows he's important and valuable, not just because of my job as the medicine cat and Clanmate... but as his friend, too.
Northkit
Northkit
Kit

Herbs : 104
Fresh-kill : 18993

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:01 pm

Silverstar couldn't help but smile upon seeing Riverlark nudge Darkstorm's shoulder reassuringly. It really is fascinating how he can be such a kind cat without even communicating it through words. It's certainly difficult, but he still manages… I wonder how? Once again, she found herself marveling over the medicine cat's wonderful abilities, and it made her smile a little bit more. If only I could've been that compassionate as a warrior… she thought, remembering many times long ago when she had battled mercilessly and fiercely against the other Clans, not caring who was killed in the process, which had somehow gained her the place of deputy she had not deserved. By the time she had become leader, StarClan had granted her the mercy and wisdom to show more kindness towards others, but she was still very regretful and often feared that the tensions between the Clans today may have been caused by what she had done in the past. She tried not to show it outwardly, of course; she had to be strong so that her Clan would have faith in her to be strong, as well. All she could do for now was to be gentle and caring towards others to erase the scars of hostility and resentment left on her tired heart. Fortunately, she seemed to be doing well, especially after spending time with Riverlark.
She wished to spend more time with Darkstorm, though… he seemed like he was in great need of someone to understand him, which was something she noticed that Riverlark had picked up on. She could hardly imagine how lost he must have been feeling, with his deep green eyes never being able to meet anyone else's. There was still a part of Silverstar who viewed him as nothing but an evil freak who should be completely ignored. She pushed it away; she knew that it wasn't true, and that his intents were truly good. It wasn't his fault that he was the one who wound up with this power. It could have been anyone. It could have even been her. Silverstar tried to think of something else to say, anything to help him, but she was out of words for now. She wondered if she was the only leader who would have to experience a cat like Darkstorm in her Clan, and she could only hope that she would be of some help to him somehow.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Northkit Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:01 pm

[I'd forgotten that I had Wolfstar as well... Might as well break her out, yeah?]

She'd felt on edge for a majority of the day now, and she wasn't completely sure why. Her thick-furred tail swept the ground monotonously as she became lost in her own thoughts, her soft green eyes slowly blinking pensively. The CedarClan leader had an odd heavy feeling within her chest, like something was happening that she needed to know about. Wolfstar shook her pelt out in an attempt to invigorate herself again, but the foreboding weight on her heart was still there. But then, the scent of smoke wafted past her nose. Though it was stale, Wolfstar's body was immediately on alert. Fire?! Maybe it's been put out by now since the scent is stale, but... what caused it? It's not very sunny or hot out today... The dark brown she-cat pondered the possibilities, and it wasn't long before a particular name popped into her mind: the name of the only cat that had the ability to bend fire to his will. Shadowstar... Did something happen with him? Wolfstar didn't know for sure, but considering the cool climate of the day, it was highly unlikely that the fire occurred naturally. She paused and sniffed the air again. Judging from the direction the smoke came from, it seemed like the fire had been near WillowClan territory. A pit of worry formed in the leader's stomach, and she made a decision right then and there. With a determined air about her, contrasting from her typical timid demeanor, the CedarClan leader went straight into the medicine cat den, seeking out the familiar face of her medicine cat.
"Reedleaf," She began once she laid her eyes on him. "Come with me to WillowClan's camp. I've got a really bad feeling that something's happened..." Perhaps it was just part of her nurturing personality, but Wolfstar felt as if she should go and see what happened. After all, if fire was the hazard that blighted WillowClan, then it could very well affect her Clan as well. As leader, she felt it was her responsibility to make sure no threat came to CedarClan.
Northkit
Northkit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:34 pm

[Whoo yes I get to bring out Reedleaf's personality]

Reedleaf was lost in his thoughts again. As wise and as calm as he at least attempted to appear to be, he hadn't even been the medicine cat of CedarClan for a full twelve moons yet. He was still just figuring things out, and he often wound up wandering around in the uncharted realm of dreams that was his mind. For one thing, StarClan had been increasingly quiet with him lately. There had once been a time when he had been visited by them in his slumber nearly every night. Now, however, he was receiving hardly any messages from them at all, even as the relationships between the three Clans were growing tenser, just when he needed their advice the most. There were other times in which he grew envious of the powers possessed by others. Controlling the majestic powers of fire would be fantastic, and healing the wounds of others would be especially useful in his work as a medicine cat. However, his special ability was making plants grow, which didn't really seem that special at all in comparison. He knew that was a childish thought, which made him think about things like it even more. Reedleaf was the medicine cat. The whole of CedarClan would have to depend on him to make sure that everyone was in good health, and he had to be strong, but there was that part of him that was always slowly drifting away from the real world, taking control of everything in him. Sometimes, he couldn't even get a full grasp of what it was exactly that he was thinking about… he would just stare out into space occasionally, losing his sense of the real world until he was snapped out of it. This was often not without consequence, though. Usually, he would have to ask for the cat speaking to him to repeat what they said, and that made him feel guilty for zoning out so much. He knew it was his fault; there was nobody else to blame. You need to stop worrying so much, Reedleaf.
Fortunately, this time, he had managed to catch Wolfstar's words before he had achieved a completely engulfing state of mindlessness. The medicine cat was about to make the foolish mistake of opening his mouth to ask why his leader felt that way when the stale, but definitely present, scent of smoke reached his nostrils. The conditions today can't be right for a natural fire… It's got to be… Shadowstar, yes? I wonder what's happened… I hope it's not bad… Breaking away from his thoughts, he nodded in response. "Certainly," was his simple reply as he stood up. He could only hope that it was enough to communicate the lie that he was as calm and collected as he continuously pretended to be. As it usually was, though, he didn't have too much to worry about. But what did he know about not worrying?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:29 pm

Name: Groundpaw
Clan: WillowClan
Appearance: Same as his twin, a ginger tabby, but with green eyes.
Personality: Groundpaw is a nervous wreck. He trembles at the sight of a mouse, and doesn't like the idea of killing.
He is very jumpy and unaware of his surroundings majority of the time. He is very self-loathing, and doesn't think highly of himself. He has a very good memory, remembering things up to very long periods of time. Although he faints at the sight of blood, when he decides to get fighting(which takes a lot of coaxing), he's very strong and determined.
History: He has a twin. Although it may seem like he is suited for a Medicine Cat, he is determined to become a Warrior.
Power: To be discovered.
Other:The twins are meant to represent Yin and Yang.
Name: Skypaw
Appearance: Same as her twin, a ginger tabby, but with blue eyes.
Personality: Skypaw is a bundle of energy. She leaps at the slightest quiver in a bush, and always goes for the kill. (prey-wise!) She is very over-confident and narcissistic. She's very aware of her surroundings, usually over-aware. She is always very reckless and puts no thought into hunting or fighting whatsoever. She usually runs in with no strategy and just hopes for the best. She is very strong, but only when she uses her strength wisely. She always forgets things very easily, and most lessons go straight over her head.
History: She has a twin.
Power: To be discovered
Other:The twins are meant to represent Yin and Yang.
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19462

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:33 pm

[Accepted! Sounds like a cool concept~]
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:54 pm

[rp anyone?]
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:02 pm

[I could make another character for one of the apprentices, if that would be okay with you.]
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Northkit Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:24 pm

[I was actually considering making an apprentice for WillowClan... so I might as well bring him in now!]

Name: Sunpaw
Appearance:
Sunpaw:
Personality: Sunpaw's personality is a bit tricky to describe. He's a hardworker and will do all he can to serve his Clan and Clanmates, though he can come off as a bit of a show-off sometimes if he isn't careful. He's a social creature that loves to be around others, yet irritating him can be an easy task if one doesn't watch what they say. Sunpaw likes to prove himself and show that he has worth as a future warrior of WillowClan, yet he does have humility and knows that showing his skills has a time and place. He is a bit hot-tempered when his fuse is lit, and when he gets on a roll there is no stopping him. Because of his passion, Sunpaw's loyalty to friends and Clanmates knows no bounds. He also thinks highly of his fellow apprentices, hoping that they can all make it to be warriors. Sunpaw absolutely hates being called "small", "tiny", or anything similar. Want to really set him off? Call him a kit.
History: There hasn't been much of note happening in Sunpaw's life, except for he used to have littermates. There had been an illness that ran rampant in the nursery at the time of the kits' birth, and just about every kit had caught it. Sunpaw's littermates had gotten it particularly bad, and they unfortunately perished before the cure for the illness was brought to the camp. Sunpaw had been the only kit of his litter to survive, yet because he was extremely young when his littermates died, he has no recollection of them and thus feels no sadness when he hears about them. He cares, but it's hard to feel sad about the death of those you've never met.
Other:
Northkit
Northkit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Northkit Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:47 pm

Jewelsky wrote:[Whoo yes I get to bring out Reedleaf's personality]

Reedleaf was lost in his thoughts again. As wise and as calm as he at least attempted to appear to be, he hadn't even been the medicine cat of CedarClan for a full twelve moons yet. He was still just figuring things out, and he often wound up wandering around in the uncharted realm of dreams that was his mind. For one thing, StarClan had been increasingly quiet with him lately. There had once been a time when he had been visited by them in his slumber nearly every night. Now, however, he was receiving hardly any messages from them at all, even as the relationships between the three Clans were growing tenser, just when he needed their advice the most. There were other times in which he grew envious of the powers possessed by others. Controlling the majestic powers of fire would be fantastic, and healing the wounds of others would be especially useful in his work as a medicine cat. However, his special ability was making plants grow, which didn't really seem that special at all in comparison. He knew that was a childish thought, which made him think about things like it even more. Reedleaf was the medicine cat. The whole of CedarClan would have to depend on him to make sure that everyone was in good health, and he had to be strong, but there was that part of him that was always slowly drifting away from the real world, taking control of everything in him. Sometimes, he couldn't even get a full grasp of what it was exactly that he was thinking about… he would just stare out into space occasionally, losing his sense of the real world until he was snapped out of it. This was often not without consequence, though. Usually, he would have to ask for the cat speaking to him to repeat what they said, and that made him feel guilty for zoning out so much. He knew it was his fault; there was nobody else to blame. You need to stop worrying so much, Reedleaf.
Fortunately, this time, he had managed to catch Wolfstar's words before he had achieved a completely engulfing state of mindlessness. The medicine cat was about to make the foolish mistake of opening his mouth to ask why his leader felt that way when the stale, but definitely present, scent of smoke reached his nostrils. The conditions today can't be right for a natural fire… It's got to be… Shadowstar, yes? I wonder what's happened… I hope it's not bad… Breaking away from his thoughts, he nodded in response. "Certainly," was his simple reply as he stood up. He could only hope that it was enough to communicate the lie that he was as calm and collected as he continuously pretended to be. As it usually was, though, he didn't have too much to worry about. But what did he know about not worrying?

Wolfstar was pleased that Reedleaf hadn't been in the middle of one of his usual "zoning out" sessions when she entered his den, though she could tell that the medicine cat wasn't at ease. Was he feeling on edge about this fire ordeal as well? Then again, he did have a reputation for overthinking and worrying far too much for his own good. The dark brown femme gently brushed her tail against her medicine cat's shoulder in reassurance. She wished she could express to Reedleaf that he truly was a valuable part of CedarClan, despite his relatively short time as the medicine cat. She understood the fear of being inadequate, for she herself often worried that she wasn't cut out to be leader of CedarClan because of her tendency to be timid. Regardless, she knew that if StarClan disapproved of her leadership position, then they would say so through omen or directly through her dreams.
Wolfstar compartmentalized her thoughts and prioritized heading to WillowClan's camp, leading the way out of CedarClan's own camp and into their territory. Her soft green eyes scanned the area dutifully for signs of danger and sniffed the air for indications of the border between CedarClan and WillowClan. It was a bit difficult to discern it from the stale yet prevalent smell of smoke. Must have been a fierce fire while it was around... Wolfstar could feel herself tensing at the thought. If Shadowstar had been on a rampage, then there was no telling what he would do next. He was as unpredictable as it gets.
Eventually, Wolfstar found the border and promptly crossed it into WillowClan territory, holding her head high as she and her medicine cat entered unfamiliar, enemy territory. She took a few pensive sniffs in the air and headed in the direction where the WillowClan scent seemed heaviest, assuming that must have been where the camp is. Sure enough, her hunch had been correct. With a glance back to Reedleaf, Wolfstar fortified her resolve to check on WillowClan and entered their camp.

Riverlark's attention had been completely on Darkstorm and Silverstar until a sudden scent crossed his nose. The mute medicine cat instantly tensed up. CedarClan...! The black and silver tabby tom turned his head quickly, his heart jumping in his chest as he saw two familiar figures entering their camp: Wolfstar and Reedleaf, the leader and medicine cat of CedarClan, respectively. Riverlark tilted his head in confusion as he approached the two, inspecting them intently. The thick-furred, dark brown leader stared back at him with her green eyes, the scar over her left eye becoming much more prominent when she blinked, revealing the rest of the scar that ran over her eyelid. Reedleaf was close by, and he seemed as preoccupied with his own thoughts as he always was.
Riverlark narrowed his icy blue eyes in questioning towards Wolfstar, and she blinked at him again.
"Riverlark," She began, nodding her head at him in greeting. "We've come to speak with Silverstar."
The WillowClan medicine cat blinked at her words, then he flicked his tail, tacitly saying "Follow me" before turning and leading the two CedarClan cats back to where Silverstar awaited.
Northkit
Northkit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:14 pm

[rp anyone?]
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Northkit Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:19 pm

[Sure, Moonflame! I can use Sunpaw with your apprentices ^^]
Northkit
Northkit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:57 pm

Northkit wrote:[I was actually considering making an apprentice for WillowClan... so I might as well bring him in now!]

Name: Sunpaw
Appearance:
Sunpaw:
Personality: Sunpaw's personality is a bit tricky to describe. He's a hardworker and will do all he can to serve his Clan and Clanmates, though he can come off as a bit of a show-off sometimes if he isn't careful. He's a social creature that loves to be around others, yet irritating him can be an easy task if one doesn't watch what they say. Sunpaw likes to prove himself and show that he has worth as a future warrior of WillowClan, yet he does have humility and knows that showing his skills has a time and place. He is a bit hot-tempered when his fuse is lit, and when he gets on a roll there is no stopping him. Because of his passion, Sunpaw's loyalty to friends and Clanmates knows no bounds. He also thinks highly of his fellow apprentices, hoping that they can all make it to be warriors. Sunpaw absolutely hates being called "small", "tiny", or anything similar. Want to really set him off? Call him a kit.
History: There hasn't been much of note happening in Sunpaw's life, except for he used to have littermates. There had been an illness that ran rampant in the nursery at the time of the kits' birth, and just about every kit had caught it. Sunpaw's littermates had gotten it particularly bad, and they unfortunately perished before the cure for the illness was brought to the camp. Sunpaw had been the only kit of his litter to survive, yet because he was extremely young when his littermates died, he has no recollection of them and thus feels no sadness when he hears about them. He cares, but it's hard to feel sad about the death of those you've never met.
Other:
[Accepted >w<]

Northkit wrote:
Jewelsky wrote:[Whoo yes I get to bring out Reedleaf's personality]

Wolfstar was pleased that Reedleaf hadn't been in the middle of one of his usual "zoning out" sessions when she entered his den, though she could tell that the medicine cat wasn't at ease. Was he feeling on edge about this fire ordeal as well? Then again, he did have a reputation for overthinking and worrying far too much for his own good. The dark brown femme gently brushed her tail against her medicine cat's shoulder in reassurance. She wished she could express to Reedleaf that he truly was a valuable part of CedarClan, despite his relatively short time as the medicine cat. She understood the fear of being inadequate, for she herself often worried that she wasn't cut out to be leader of CedarClan because of her tendency to be timid. Regardless, she knew that if StarClan disapproved of her leadership position, then they would say so through omen or directly through her dreams.
Wolfstar compartmentalized her thoughts and prioritized heading to WillowClan's camp, leading the way out of CedarClan's own camp and into their territory. Her soft green eyes scanned the area dutifully for signs of danger and sniffed the air for indications of the border between CedarClan and WillowClan. It was a bit difficult to discern it from the stale yet prevalent smell of smoke. Must have been a fierce fire while it was around... Wolfstar could feel herself tensing at the thought. If Shadowstar had been on a rampage, then there was no telling what he would do next. He was as unpredictable as it gets.
Eventually, Wolfstar found the border and promptly crossed it into WillowClan territory, holding her head high as she and her medicine cat entered unfamiliar, enemy territory. She took a few pensive sniffs in the air and headed in the direction where the WillowClan scent seemed heaviest, assuming that must have been where the camp is. Sure enough, her hunch had been correct. With a glance back to Reedleaf, Wolfstar fortified her resolve to check on WillowClan and entered their camp.

Riverlark's attention had been completely on Darkstorm and Silverstar until a sudden scent crossed his nose. The mute medicine cat instantly tensed up. CedarClan...! The black and silver tabby tom turned his head quickly, his heart jumping in his chest as he saw two familiar figures entering their camp: Wolfstar and Reedleaf, the leader and medicine cat of CedarClan, respectively. Riverlark tilted his head in confusion as he approached the two, inspecting them intently. The thick-furred, dark brown leader stared back at him with her green eyes, the scar over her left eye becoming much more prominent when she blinked, revealing the rest of the scar that ran over her eyelid. Reedleaf was close by, and he seemed as preoccupied with his own thoughts as he always was.
Riverlark narrowed his icy blue eyes in questioning towards Wolfstar, and she blinked at him again.
"Riverlark," She began, nodding her head at him in greeting. "We've come to speak with Silverstar."
The WillowClan medicine cat blinked at her words, then he flicked his tail, tacitly saying "Follow me" before turning and leading the two CedarClan cats back to where Silverstar awaited.
With his bright green eyes, Reedleaf blinked slowly and briefly glanced up at Wolfstar as she brushed her tail against his shoulder. She can see through me, can't she… don't be stupid, Reedleaf, you know everyone can… Worry surged through his mind again as he wondered what his leader must have been thinking of him. Hey… she's trying to reassure me, right? That means she understands… you can calm down, okay? He took a mental sigh as he thought to himself. Just relax for once. You're going to be fine.
As the two CedarClan cats crossed through the border into WillowClan territory, the old scent of the smoke grew increasingly overpowering. Reedleaf had always hated the smell of smoke. While he did have a certain admiration for the beauty of fire, he knew how dangerous it could be if not kept under the control of a responsible cat. And being a medicine cat, he would be the one seeing and caring for the cats who had been injured and burned in a fire. He did love helping to heal others. That was why he had become a medicine cat. He simply hated to see others in so much pain. Great StarClan, I hope this hasn't gone too far out of hand.

Upon scenting the CedarClan cats, Silverstar turned around to see Wolfstar and Reedleaf, two cats whom she quickly recognized, despite not seeing them terribly often. She almost immediately understood what they had entered her Clan's camp for—the scent of the smoke, although stale, was certainly something to be concerned about. Checking WillowClan out was a wise move. It seemed as though Wolfstar had just dragged Reedleaf along with her—sure, he seemed as nonchalant as always, but there was something a bit… puzzling in his gaze. Silverstar wondered if it had always been there before, and, if it had, why she hadn't previously noticed it. She knew that she couldn't dwell on it for too long, however. This was a matter of the utmost importance.
Riverlark was with them; it seemed as though he had been the one to notice them first, and she nodded at the CedarClan leader and medicine cat out of respect. "What brings you here today?" she queried, though she was fairly certain that she had the answer already.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:43 am

Northkit wrote:[Sure, Moonflame! I can use Sunpaw with your apprentices ^^]
[alright! I'll start.]

Skypaw leaped out of the apprentices den, stretching her limbs in the morning light. She swished her tail and called her brother, "Groundpaw! Come outside, the suns great!" Groundpaw then trudged out of the apprentices den, sleep still in his eyes. "Oi sis! I was having a great dream. I was hunting and I s-" "Ya whatever, I don't care about your stupid hunting dream." Skypaw said as she interrupted her twin. The two ginger cats strode to the fresh-kill pile. Skypaw picked up a vole, where as Groundpaw picked up a mouse. "No, we're gonna have vole, Groundpaw." Skypaw ordered. "But, Skypaw! We had vole yesterday. And I don't even like vole, can w-" The twins fighting rambled into the distance.
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Northkit Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:20 pm

Jewelsky wrote:
With his bright green eyes, Reedleaf blinked slowly and briefly glanced up at Wolfstar as she brushed her tail against his shoulder. She can see through me, can't she… don't be stupid, Reedleaf, you know everyone can… Worry surged through his mind again as he wondered what his leader must have been thinking of him. Hey… she's trying to reassure me, right? That means she understands… you can calm down, okay? He took a mental sigh as he thought to himself. Just relax for once. You're going to be fine.
As the two CedarClan cats crossed through the border into WillowClan territory, the old scent of the smoke grew increasingly overpowering. Reedleaf had always hated the smell of smoke. While he did have a certain admiration for the beauty of fire, he knew how dangerous it could be if not kept under the control of a responsible cat. And being a medicine cat, he would be the one seeing and caring for the cats who had been injured and burned in a fire. He did love helping to heal others. That was why he had become a medicine cat. He simply hated to see others in so much pain. Great StarClan, I hope this hasn't gone too far out of hand.

Upon scenting the CedarClan cats, Silverstar turned around to see Wolfstar and Reedleaf, two cats whom she quickly recognized, despite not seeing them terribly often. She almost immediately understood what they had entered her Clan's camp for—the scent of the smoke, although stale, was certainly something to be concerned about. Checking WillowClan out was a wise move. It seemed as though Wolfstar had just dragged Reedleaf along with her—sure, he seemed as nonchalant as always, but there was something a bit… puzzling in his gaze. Silverstar wondered if it had always been there before, and, if it had, why she hadn't previously noticed it. She knew that she couldn't dwell on it for too long, however. This was a matter of the utmost importance.
Riverlark was with them; it seemed as though he had been the one to notice them first, and she nodded at the CedarClan leader and medicine cat out of respect. "What brings you here today?" she queried, though she was fairly certain that she had the answer already.

Wolfstar blinked slowly as she began to mentally compose her words, sifting through her own shyness to attempt to communicate what was on her mind. The thick-furred queen held her head up high as her tail slowly waved in the air monotonously, and after taking a breath, she began to speak in an even tone. "It should be obvious why we're here, Silverstar. We detected the scent of smoke all the way in our camp, and we came to see what was the cause. After all..." Wolfstar paused, glancing up at the overcast sky. "... It's not nearly sunny enough to have been caused by sheer solar heat." Her tone seemed to be suggestive, like she already had an idea as to what could have started that fire, and Wolfstar was willing to bet her own nest that Silverstar knew exactly what had happened too. The she-cat kept her eyes on the other leader, her green gaze never faltering as she awaited a response.

Riverlark listened intently to what the CedarClan leader had to say, and he almost immediately caught the tone that Wolfstar had used. She knows something is up... Do we dare tell her that it's because of Shadowstar's attraction to Silverstar, or just mention that it was Shadowstar's doing and not disclose his motives? Riverlark figured that disclosing Shadowstar's motives wouldn't be detrimental to WillowClan, and would likely bring CedarClan closer as allies in case tensions became even more strained than they already were. But now that he got to thinking about Shadowstar's pursuit of Silverstar, it began to leave a bad taste in Riverlark's mouth. The whole thing just rubbed him the wrong way: Shadowstar was the leader of another Clan, for StarClan's sake! Not only was he technically going against the warrior code by doing this, but also showing just how unfit he was to be Silverstar's mate. If he really loved her, he'd understand why it wouldn't work and just let her go. Riverlark felt himself getting more and more irritated the more he thought about the whole situation, so he forced himself to calm down and focus on what was happening before him. I'm getting angry about this when I'm not even involved... Weird. The medicine cat laid his thoughts to rest, and he glanced to Silverstar, shooting her a look that could be best read as "We should tell them, it'll be good for us".

*~Moonflame~* wrote:
Skypaw leaped out of the apprentices den, stretching her limbs in the morning light. She swished her tail and called her brother, "Groundpaw! Come outside, the suns great!" Groundpaw then trudged out of the apprentices den, sleep still in his eyes. "Oi sis! I was having a great dream. I was hunting and I s-" "Ya whatever, I don't care about your stupid hunting dream." Skypaw said as she interrupted her twin. The two ginger cats strode to the fresh-kill pile. Skypaw picked up a vole, where as Groundpaw picked up a mouse. "No, we're gonna have vole, Groundpaw." Skypaw ordered. "But, Skypaw! We had vole yesterday. And I don't even like vole, can w-" The twins fighting rambled into the distance.

If there was anything that Sunpaw hated more than sitting still, it was cleaning out the elder's den. Sure, the elders couldn't really take care of themselves now in their old age, but surely the apprentices didn't have to be the ones to clean the dens? Agh, just stop whining about it and get it done... The apprentice reminded himself, and he actually finished up faster than he'd anticipated. Satisfied with himself, Sunpaw wandered outside to grab something off of the fresh-kill pile. As he approached, the familiar voices of Groundpaw and Skypaw came into earshot for him. Sunpaw couldn't help but crack a small smile. Those two twins were his fellow apprentices, and he genuinely enjoyed their company. "Uh, guys? Couldn't you each just get what you wanted and eat separately?" The black and golden tomcat questioned, tilting his head to the side slightly as he approached the twins. "I mean, you don't have to eat the same thing."
Northkit
Northkit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:03 pm

If there was anything that Sunpaw hated more than sitting still, it was cleaning out the elder's den. Sure, the elders couldn't really take care of themselves now in their old age, but surely the apprentices didn't have to be the ones to clean the dens? Agh, just stop whining about it and get it done... The apprentice reminded himself, and he actually finished up faster than he'd anticipated. Satisfied with himself, Sunpaw wandered outside to grab something off of the fresh-kill pile. As he approached, the familiar voices of Groundpaw and Skypaw came into earshot for him. Sunpaw couldn't help but crack a small smile. Those two twins were his fellow apprentices, and he genuinely enjoyed their company. "Uh, guys? Couldn't you each just get what you wanted and eat separately?" The black and golden tomcat questioned, tilting his head to the side slightly as he approached the twins. "I mean, you don't have to eat the same thing."

Groundpaw looked away from Skypaw to see Sunpaw. "Oh, hey Sunpaw!" Groundpaw said a bit sheepishly. "That's what I've been telling Skypaw this whole time. We don't really have to share all the tim-" he was then cut-off by Skypaw, bounding infront of him. "You see, Sunpaw. If we share our meals, there's more to go around! More prey for the kits and elders too. And al-" Skypaw rambled on and on, talking about pointless things. "Sorry 'bout that" Groundpaw snickered as his sister was now extremely offtrack, talking about something to do with the moon. "So, how was cleaning out the elders den?" Groundpaw laughed slightly.
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:10 pm

Northkit wrote:Wolfstar blinked slowly as she began to mentally compose her words, sifting through her own shyness to attempt to communicate what was on her mind. The thick-furred queen held her head up high as her tail slowly waved in the air monotonously, and after taking a breath, she began to speak in an even tone. "It should be obvious why we're here, Silverstar. We detected the scent of smoke all the way in our camp, and we came to see what was the cause. After all..." Wolfstar paused, glancing up at the overcast sky. "... It's not nearly sunny enough to have been caused by sheer solar heat." Her tone seemed to be suggestive, like she already had an idea as to what could have started that fire, and Wolfstar was willing to bet her own nest that Silverstar knew exactly what had happened too. The she-cat kept her eyes on the other leader, her green gaze never faltering as she awaited a response.

Riverlark listened intently to what the CedarClan leader had to say, and he almost immediately caught the tone that Wolfstar had used. She knows something is up... Do we dare tell her that it's because of Shadowstar's attraction to Silverstar, or just mention that it was Shadowstar's doing and not disclose his motives? Riverlark figured that disclosing Shadowstar's motives wouldn't be detrimental to WillowClan, and would likely bring CedarClan closer as allies in case tensions became even more strained than they already were. But now that he got to thinking about Shadowstar's pursuit of Silverstar, it began to leave a bad taste in Riverlark's mouth. The whole thing just rubbed him the wrong way: Shadowstar was the leader of another Clan, for StarClan's sake! Not only was he technically going against the warrior code by doing this, but also showing just how unfit he was to be Silverstar's mate. If he really loved her, he'd understand why it wouldn't work and just let her go. Riverlark felt himself getting more and more irritated the more he thought about the whole situation, so he forced himself to calm down and focus on what was happening before him. I'm getting angry about this when I'm not even involved... Weird. The medicine cat laid his thoughts to rest, and he glanced to Silverstar, shooting her a look that could be best read as "We should tell them, it'll be good for us".
When the CedarClan leader had finished speaking, Silverstar took Riverlark's silent cue, inhaled deeply, and began her reply. "That was caused by Shadowstar, but, from the looks of it, you seem to have suspected that already." She paused momentarily, then went on. "He's in love with me, and he can't seem to accept that I'm not interested… besides, we are from different Clans, and that just wouldn't be right, anyway." Her plumy tail gently swept the ground. "He got so enraged at my rejection of him that he decided to begin this fire, after which I had to step in and use my ice powers in collaboration with the OakClan deputy's ability to fly in order to finally put it out." She hoped that she wasn't conveying how exhausted it had made her in the tone of her voice. "Even if we were from the same Clan, I don't see how I—or, anyone, for that matter—could fall in love with such a cat."

Reedleaf was listening to every one of Silverstar's words, but their meaning didn't seem to really resonate with him yet. He wasn't focusing on what she was saying. He was focusing on Riverlark. Reedleaf had, of course, met up with the other medicine cats before, but he hadn't really spent a lot of time with them, and while he had noticed how interesting of a cat Riverlark was, he seemed somewhat… different around Silverstar. More comfortable, he supposed. The two cats had some kind of friendship, of course; they were a leader and medicine cat, a bond which was indeed very special. But there was something that made Riverlark seem more relaxed around Silverstar than anyone else… somehow different from the usual relationship, maybe? Reedleaf tried not to dwell on it. Of course Silverstar and Riverlark couldn't be in love! He was a medicine cat, and that would never work out. There was important Clan business at hand, and Reedleaf had to get his mind off of thoughts like that and pay attention for once.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Northkit Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:08 pm

*~Moonflame~* wrote:
Groundpaw looked away from Skypaw to see Sunpaw. "Oh, hey Sunpaw!" Groundpaw said a bit sheepishly. "That's what I've been telling Skypaw this whole time. We don't really have to share all the tim-" he was then cut-off by Skypaw, bounding infront of him. "You see, Sunpaw. If we share our meals, there's more to go around! More prey for the kits and elders too. And al-" Skypaw rambled on and on, talking about pointless things. "Sorry 'bout that" Groundpaw snickered as his sister was now extremely offtrack, talking about something to do with the moon. "So, how was cleaning out the elders den?" Groundpaw laughed slightly.
Sunpaw watched as Skypaw promptly cut off her twin from speaking, and though he was doing his best to keep up with what she was saying, the tomcat found himself getting lost as her ramblings continued. He couldn't help but stifle a chuckle at her, amused by the way the twins interacted with each other. They certainly were a peculiar bunch, looking almost identical yet acting like polar opposites. It certainly made sure there wasn't ever a dull moment with those two around, which was exactly as Sunpaw liked it. His ears twitched as Groundpaw began speaking to him again, the golden and black apprentice giving an expressive groan at Groundpaw's inquiry. "Eugh... As awful as you'd expect. I get why it needs to be done, but why does it have to be us who does it?" Sunpaw shook out his pelt, casting his bright amber gaze towards the fresh-kill pile. It wasn't necessarily low, yet it wasn't as high as it usually was. Perhaps it was time to stock it up again? "Say... why don't we do a little hunting? It'll be good for the Clan if we do." Sunpaw suggested, turning back to his fellow apprentices, passion for serving his Clan bright in his gaze and showing up in his smile too.
Jewelsky wrote:
When the CedarClan leader had finished speaking, Silverstar took Riverlark's silent cue, inhaled deeply, and began her reply. "That was caused by Shadowstar, but, from the looks of it, you seem to have suspected that already." She paused momentarily, then went on. "He's in love with me, and he can't seem to accept that I'm not interested… besides, we are from different Clans, and that just wouldn't be right, anyway." Her plumy tail gently swept the ground. "He got so enraged at my rejection of him that he decided to begin this fire, after which I had to step in and use my ice powers in collaboration with the OakClan deputy's ability to fly in order to finally put it out." She hoped that she wasn't conveying how exhausted it had made her in the tone of her voice. "Even if we were from the same Clan, I don't see how I—or, anyone, for that matter—could fall in love with such a cat."

Reedleaf was listening to every one of Silverstar's words, but their meaning didn't seem to really resonate with him yet. He wasn't focusing on what she was saying. He was focusing on Riverlark. Reedleaf had, of course, met up with the other medicine cats before, but he hadn't really spent a lot of time with them, and while he had noticed how interesting of a cat Riverlark was, he seemed somewhat… different around Silverstar. More comfortable, he supposed. The two cats had some kind of friendship, of course; they were a leader and medicine cat, a bond which was indeed very special. But there was something that made Riverlark seem more relaxed around Silverstar than anyone else… somehow different from the usual relationship, maybe? Reedleaf tried not to dwell on it. Of course Silverstar and Riverlark couldn't be in love! He was a medicine cat, and that would never work out. There was important Clan business at hand, and Reedleaf had to get his mind off of thoughts like that and pay attention for once.
Wolfstar listened intently to Silverstar's words, though she blinked in surprise at the part about Shadowstar's affections for the WillowClan leader. It was relatively unheard of for a leader to fall in love with another leader, and the only way it would ever truly work out is if the two Clans were to merge...  but even that had a slim to none chance of ever working out. Wolfstar's tail twitched as Silverstar went on, describing in detail about Shadowstar's assault on the border. It left a nervous pit in the center of her stomach. All this dangerous activity over an unrequited love? That sort of reckless behavior could have gotten cats killed if it hadn't been for OakClan's deputy and Silverstar putting a stop to it. Wolfstar's soft green gaze became glazed over with determination. "We can't let that happen any further. If a leader is going to do something that drastic over something so trivial, then he shouldn't be fit to lead a Clan. Leaders need impulse control." Wolfstar spoke freely, not even caring that, considering her typical reserved demeanor, she was being uncharacteristically stinging. After a pause, she looked Silverstar in the eyes, her leadership quality far outshining her timid trait in that moment. "That being said, I feel as though WillowClan and CedarClan should be allied during this time. You guard our backs from Shadowstar, and we will guard yours..." Wolfstar blinked slowly. "Even going up against OakClan by your side, if it ever escalates to such a thing." The dark brown queen paused to let what she'd said sink in before taking a deep breath, starting again. "It's probably best for both of our Clan's safety to be allies until Shadowstar either learns to control himself, or ceases to be OakClan's leader... whichever comes first." Wolfstar's voice never wavered from the serious tone it had as she continued to look into Silverstar's eyes, searching for any indication that the WillowClan leader was in favor or not of her proposition.

Riverlark, however, had been listening quite intently to everything that Wolfstar had said. His own blue eyes widened a little at her suggestion, and the medicine cat took a moment to mull it over in his head. Objectively, it made sense: WillowClan was the most likely target for Shadowstar at the moment, yet CedarClan was just as susceptible to the OakClan leader's reckless rampage and could easily end up as collateral damage if he saw CedarClan as a threat. In the same vein, WillowClan and CedarClan had rarely had any spats to speak of, not to mention the fact that having more cats on their side would greatly increase WillowClan's safety and chances at victory if a war on a Clan-wide scale ever broke out... Riverlark really couldn't see a downside to what Wolfstar had suggested. Besides, the alliance would only last until Shadowstar ceased to be a threat (in whatever means possible)... As far as he was concerned, Riverlark saw no reason as to why this alliance idea wouldn't work. The mute medicine cat glanced over to Silverstar to see what she had to say about it, though his own body language was relaxed, as if to say that he was in favor of the idea.
Northkit
Northkit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:48 am

Momentarily glancing over at Riverlark to check if the alliance would be okay with him, Silverstar thought it over to herself for a few minutes, then nodded and responded to Wolfstar's suggestion. "That seems to be a good idea," Silverstar agreed. "We can't let Shadowstar continue to do reckless things like this without any real purpose. Facing him alone could be a very regrettable move." The silvery-gray leader nodded once more, as if to confirm her acceptance of Wolfstar's proposition in her own mind. "Yes, I agree to this. WillowClan and CedarClan should certainly become allies in a tough time like this," she affirmed with a calm swish of her tail. We don't have any reason to decline. I hope everyone in the Clan can come to the understanding that coming to peace with CedarClan might be the best thing to do right now.

Reedleaf sighed. Oh, good, she accepted; the last thing we need is more threats… although, if Shadowstar hears about our alliance, CedarClan may be just as vulnerable to attack as WillowClan. He tried to push that worry away and stared on with as much seriousness as he could muster. Shadowstar's definitely insane… There's no way a cat with a clear mind could attack a camp with fire because of a rejection. His mind then wandered into a completely different dimension. Are there herbs for things like that? Now that I think about it, the only remedies for anything that I learned were physical ailments… I wonder if that makes it absolutely incurable, then—come on, Reedleaf, get your mind back in the real world! What's going on now is more important than your foolish daydreams! He blinked his green eyes harshly to return to reality, hoping dearly that he hadn't missed anything else.

[Sorry this reply took so long; I'd lost my muse for a while.]
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:41 pm

(Name: Amberpaw
Clan: CedarClan
Appearance: She's a dark caramel colored small Maine Coon with greeny-amber eyes, she's rather small and has faint stripes for her species, but has all the power and elegance. Especially as a warrior.
Personality: She's sweet and understanding. Rather sensitive, but is a totally different cat during battle. She has a strong heart and knows what she has to do. She has little sympathy for those who've hurt her loved ones. But this mix of personalities causes her to be very wise.
History: Amberkit's family, her mother, father, and brother Eaglekit, weren't clan born. They lived like the old ways, digging tunnels and hunting rabbits. Amberkit's family lived in a short tunnel they had dug years before. One night, Amberkit couldn't sleep. Something was putting her on edge. She looked around and says smalls crumbles of soil falling from the ceiling. Something in her sparked when she saw the earth around her.
She started mewing desperately, but her parents, too tired after a long day's work, didn't wake to her cries. Her brother however, awoke. And just about the instant he lifted his head and looked at her, a loud rumbling sound was heard. The ceiling started collapsing.

Both kits bolted for the entrance. Their parents were covered instantly Amberkit made it out, and whipped around. The entrance collapsed on her brother. Leaving to stare at a huge crater in the earth where her family and home had once been.

It was about a week before CedarClan found her, and took her in.
Power: She can control earth... Basically Earth Bending.
Other: She isn't broody about her family's death. She was too young to be super hurt by it. Not that she doesn't wonder what it would have been like to live with them, for she doesn't remember them very much.

Anyone RP?)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33144

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next