Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Powers Within — a Warriors RP made entirely by Jules

+6
Glimmerwing
Roseblossom
Vinefrost
Northkit
Shadowdragon
Jewelsky
10 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Thumbs Up Re: Powers Within — a Warriors RP made entirely by Jules

Post by Roseblossom Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:13 pm

Name: Shinepaw
Clan: Willow
Appearance: This: https://i.servimg.com/u/f55/18/58/65/40/shinep10.png
Personality: Hmm, I'll RP it out.
History: Ever since she was a kit, she was interested in the powers of her Clanmates
Power: She's an apprentice, so, none for now
Other: When she becomes a warrior, do I have to pick the power or does the leader?
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28071

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:17 pm

{Accepted, Roseh. c: You can pick the power}

Deciding to take a relaxing flight to get her mind off of things, Breezeflight hopped up into the air and swooped up higher with the wind.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62423

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:19 pm

Shadowstar growled and went into the forest again.
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Herbs : 54
Fresh-kill : 21316

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:22 pm

Soaring over camp, Breezeflight noticed a scorched fresh-kill pile. That wouldn't be the first time he's done that, she thought.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:24 pm

Shadowstar made flames go along the border to WillowClan. "This will show them we're at war." he growled.
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:37 pm

Breezeflight's eyes widened in horror as flames engulfed the border between WillowClan and OakClan. Oh, no. He doesn't know what he's doing!
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:40 pm

Shadowstar grinned evily.
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:42 pm

Shinepaw walked out of her den into WillowClan camp.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:46 pm

Darkstorm was having a terrible dream. He was surrounded by cats, and didn't recognize a single one of them.

"YOU!" one screeched. "You'll NEVER belong here!"

Another mewed, "How can you help your Clan when all you do is bring terror?"

"WillowClan doesn't WANT you! The only place that'll ever accept you is THE DARK FOREST!"
Darkstorm meowed in a panic as all of the cats attacked him at once, and...

Darkstorm awoke with a gasp. "Ugh", he thought, "I must've accidentally used my power on myself in my sleep again."

Darkstorm padded out of the den and stretched, sniffing the air. Wait... was that... smoke? "Oh no! It must be Shadowstar! I have to tell Silverstar!" Darkstorm dashed as fast as he could to his leader's den.
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Herbs : 169
Fresh-kill : 42559

Back to top Go down

Post by Northkit Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:16 pm

A plumed silver and black tabby tail waved in the air monotonously as the owner of it walked swiftly yet silently among the WillowClan territory, his jaws full of goldenrod. Despite Riverlark's ability to heal wounds with just physical contact, there wasn't anything his powers could do about headaches, stomachaches, or diseases. Injuries were easier to heal with his powers alone, but he needed herbs to help with other things. As he bent down to pick up another goldenrod plant, he suddenly detected a scent in the air.
Smoke.
Riverlark's blue eyes widened, and he instantly abandoned his bundle of herbs, dashing back into camp hurriedly. I've got to warn Silverstar! The medicine cat thought urgently, though he noticed that some of the camp had already detected the fire just like he had: Darkstorm being one of them, also dashing to Silverstar's den. I can't speak... But Darkstorm can be my voice for warning Silverstar! Riverlark decided, joining up with his Clanmate and hurrying with him into the den, his eyes wide with fear.
Northkit
Northkit
Kit

Herbs : 104
Fresh-kill : 18993

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:22 pm

"Silverstar!" Darkstorm mewed once he arrived at the leader's den. "A strong scent of smoke is in the air; it's likely Shadowstar lighting our territory on fire. What should we do?"

Darkstorm didn't dare show eye contact to Silverstar or Riverlark as he spoke. The last thing he wanted to do was glance at them and cause yet another panic attack throughout the camp.
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:23 pm

Shinepaw noticed the smoke around the territory. It must be another Clan! she realized. Oh, why do things have to be this way?
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:33 pm

Silverstar's eyes widened. "Oh, no. I knew he'd do something mouse-brained like that!" she growled. "I can try to get a little bit of the fire out, but it'll be very difficult to only get a small amount of it," she sighed. "If we're going to save the Clan, we might have to come up with a different plan; I don't want to waste a life fighting a fire. If it's what has to be done for the safety of WillowClan, I'll do it…" Silverstar paused and swished her silvery-gray tail. "But it's not the best idea. We've got to improvise!"
Suddenly, Breezeflight landed in WillowClan camp. "Great StarClan, why'd Shadowstar do that?" she gasped. "I'm so sorry he did this. He really needs to learn how to control his temper sometimes!" She shook her head.
Normally, Silverstar would have ben very upset by Breezeflight's random arrival, but let it pass; she had more important things to worry about, and the more help, the better. "Try to help us, please!" she pleaded to Breezeflight, who gave a small nod.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:38 pm

Darkstorm looked up in surprise at Breezeflight's arrival, but then quickly glanced back down. Tensions are so high between the Clans... I need to stay on my guard at all times.
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:44 pm

Breezeflight noticed Darkstorm and flinched away slightly, not wanting to be terrified. He's the one who can make your worst fear appear in front of you, isn't he…? I think I've met him at Gatherings.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:53 pm

Darkstorm, not wanting to show how hurt he was by Breezeflight flinching away from him, decided to suggest something.

"I... I'm not sure if this'll work, but maybe if Silverstar lowered the temperature near the fire while Breezeflight quickly flew around it to make a strong wind... maybe that could make the flames die down?"
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:09 pm

"That's a good idea," Shinepaw said.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:14 pm

Name: Daisyheart
Clan: OakClan
Appearance: A white she-cat with orange ears, an orange tail, and orange speckles on her back. She also has green eyes.
Personality: Energetic and strong, but very socially awkward and shy due to not interacting a lot. Gets anxious easily. Bad at keeping secrets.
History: Daisyheart was originally born in WillowClan as Daisykit, who, like most kits, was playful and energetic and extremely curious. She dreamed of being a strong warrior in WillowClan who brought peace among the three Clans.
One morning, Daisykit woke up to the sound of voices outside the nursery. The dawn patrol was leaving--her curiosity was about to change her life forever.
Daisykit sneaked after the dawn patrol. She always wanted to know what lay beyond camp, and she didn't think she could wait five more moons to find out.
She stopped and stared around the forest in awe. It was beautiful. She couldn't wait to walk along these same trails as a warrior, with her powers awakened. Her paw pads would be cracked and bloodied from all the battles she fought. She would be the best warrior in WillowClan.
A butterfly landed on her pink nose. It soon fluttered into the distance, as Daisykit immediately swatted it off with her paw....the colors on the butterfly's wings sparkled in the morning sunlight.
Daisykit was so amazed by everything that she hadn't realized that she lost the dawn patrol. She was only a moon old, and couldn't track them properly yet...she stumbled along, meowing as loud as she could. She heard pawsteps running towards her. Someone picked her up; she prepared to get scolded for leaving camp. They entered what she assumed was her home--but it smelled...weird. She looked around...nothing was familiar. What was happening!? She started to panic. Was she being kidnapped?!
She was later told that there was a war going on between OakClan and WillowClan at the time. Stealing her would be perfect, it would show WillowClan how much of a threat they really were.
At first, Daisykit just wanted to go back home. She knew they'd rescue her eventually. It felt hopeless at times, but she just kept dreaming of seeing her WillowClan Clanmates again.
But, as time passed, Daisykit made friends in OakClan. She was told that OakClan weren't the bad guys in the war; that was WillowClan. She was told that it was a good thing they took her. She came to believe that. OakClan became her family, and by the time she was almost ready to become a warrior, she couldn't imagine being in WillowClan at all.
Every now and then, though, Daisypaw would have her doubts. She'd remind herself that she wasn't a real OakClan apprentice. Did they really accept her? Or were they just using her to get on WillowClan's nerves when they took her, not really thinking she was in any danger in WillowClan?
She knew thinking that was silly; in her opinion, there was no "bad guy" in the Clans. It wasn't even WillowClan. Not CedarClan either. And definitely not OakClan, the Clan that took her in and raised her. But she couldn't control those thoughts, even if they were stupid...the only thing that could shake them off, it seemed, was running through the forest, letting the wind wisp through her white silky fur. When she sprinted through the trees, she forgot all of her problems. It was the only thing that would make her happy when she was upset.
So, unsurprisingly, when Daisypaw was made a warrior, her power was speed. She was faster than anyone in any of the Clans--just a white-and-orange blur.
Daisyheart knew that she could go back to WillowClan if she wanted. But she loved OakClan now, and would never leave...besides, that would just start a war all over again. The Clans were now at peace.
Sometimes, she worried that WillowClan would find out their lost kit was in OakClan and try to kidnap her.
She'd forget all of that when she sped through the forest though.

Now, she doesn't attend Gatherings. She has a bad habit of letting things slip, and couldn't risk it. She loves her life in OakClan, and doesn't want it to be destroyed.
Power: Speed
Other: Awesome RP, Jules! :D

Last edited by Glimmerwing on Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cause it was horrible lol)
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34291

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:53 am

{Accepted~!}

Silverstar nodded. "That would be easier. And it wouldn't take too long, so we could make the fire die down before it has time to spread."
"I'm in. Great idea, Darkstorm," Breezeflight mewed with a smile.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:50 pm

"But what do we do about Shadowstar?" Shinepaw asked. "He could start another one, or do something worse!"
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:23 pm

Daisyheart sped through the forest, the trees nothing but blurry brown and green shapes. She skidded into camp, waving her tail to get her Clanmates' attention. "...uh...hunting patrol? Anyone? Hello?" she asked. "Anyone want to go on a hunting patrol?"
As the cat with the power of incredible speed, she was pretty good at hunting. She bounced on her paws. She couldn't wait to get back out there.

Last edited by Glimmerwing on Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:23 pm

Shadowstar got up. "I'll come." he said.
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:28 pm

Daisyheart blinked, a bit surprised that the leader of the Clan himself would come to her hunting patrol. She flicked her tail, motioning for him to come, and stood at the entrance. "Anyone else?" she asked.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:29 pm

"How about just us?" he purred.
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:31 pm

Just me and the leader of the Clan? Daisyheart thought. Yikes. How will I even talk to him? I'm not a warrior worthy of a patrol with the leader....I'm not even a real warrior. She shrugged. "Um....okay. Let's go, then."

Last edited by Glimmerwing on Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down