Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Powers Within — a Warriors RP made entirely by Jules

+6
Glimmerwing
Roseblossom
Vinefrost
Northkit
Shadowdragon
Jewelsky
10 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Thumbs Up Re: Powers Within — a Warriors RP made entirely by Jules

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:24 pm

"I don't know." She replied simply. She gave a soft smile. "But I'm sure he'll be back. Guess we'll just wait.

(sorry for short reply)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33144

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:29 pm

While trying to ignore the throbbing agony in his body, Icepaw simply frowned. He couldn't think of anything to say that wouldn't be boring, awkward, or depressing, so he and Amberpaw would have to sit in silence for a while. Suddenly, he noticed that now would be an acceptable time to get some sleep. He let his tired eyelids droop and gently laid his aching head down, hoping dearly for some rest to come quickly.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62423

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:04 pm

Featherglade dashed through the forest, her face lit with joy as she ran. She arrived at her favorite stream, stopped in front of it, and closed her eyes. As she focused, a ring of water rose above the stream. Featherglade dove straight through it and into the water excitedly, and the ring broke and scattered, it's drops raining down. She swam deeper into the water, inhaling freely.

Dunepaw sat in a shady spot in the clearing with his head down. He was disappointed in himself for just having returned from an unsuccessful hunt. He hadn't had many opportunities to prove himself to his clan lately, and hated that he messed this up.
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Herbs : 176
Fresh-kill : 17716

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:19 am

((Will Featherglade find Amberpaw and Icepaw?
Alsooooo can she be Icepaw's mentor cause he kinda needs one))

Goldenpaw returned to the OakClan camp clearing with a medium-sized vole in her jaws. She placed the vole gently on the fresh-kill pile, proud of her contribution to the Clan. She took a lot of pride in being from OakClan, and even the most seemingly insignificant thing she could do to help filled her with joy.
Glancing around the clearing, Goldenpaw spotted Dunepaw sitting in the shade and decided to approach him. "Whatcha up to, Dunepaw?" she mewed, folding her paws underneath her as she sat next to him. Though she was being quite friendly, she didn't notice the expression of shame on the other apprentice's face.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:37 pm

(Messaged you about it
And hey sure, that'd be cool :3)

Dunepaw recognized Goldenpaw's voice. He was quite surprised someone came to talk to him. "Failure. That's what," he grumbled in response, without looking up. "I didn't manage to catch a single thing today. I thought I was supposed to improve the farther I got in my training." He shook his head.
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Herbs : 176
Fresh-kill : 17716

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:20 am

((K sure thing I will add that to the allegiances))

"Aw, hey, don't worry about it," Goldenpaw replied sympathetically. "Everyone has days like that sometimes. Even warriors, I bet. Just because you mess up once doesn't mean you're terrible at everything." She kept a smile on her face, hoping that her words could reassure Dunepaw somehow.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:01 pm

(What do we do about the whole medicine cat situation?) 

Amberpaw noticed him trying to sleep, and curled herslef gently around him. Him being a younger apprentice, and her being almost old enough for her warrior assesment, it was fairly easy for her to wrap her fluffy tail around him. she curled her feet under her and lowered her head, praying silently for quick healing for her friend.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:39 pm

((I dunno, I'd say wait for Wolfstar and Reedleaf to come back, but seeing as North hasn't been on in a full 11 months, I don't know if that's ever going to happen. That's why I suggested that Featherglade, Comet's warrior, find them. She's got a plan for this; don't worry~))

Icepaw was suddenly startled by the feeling of another cat curling up right next to him. His viridian eyes shot open immediately, as though he were afraid of some kind of serious threat. Reasonably, though, it was only Amberpaw lying at his side, which caused him to relax just a little bit. He wasn't exactly comfortable sleeping this close to her, but he could tell that she was only trying to comfort him, even if it wasn't a successful attempt. He was too tired to let her know that she had failed in making him feel better, anyway.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:36 pm

(Sorry for not replying sooner... I was, and still am, at a total loss for what to write.)

Without realizing it, she suddenly was enveloped in the darkness of sleep. She dreamed of the injury, though in her dream it was much worse. She felt Icepaw's pain in her dream, and it made her wince. She felt under attack though she didn't know from what source. 

Finally, she jolted awake.

She blinked her eyes open, her breath quickening with her fear. With a sigh of relief she realized her shoulder didn't hurt anymore. She looked up at the sky. It was sunset now. Her ears perked. How long had she been asleep? She glanced in Icepaw's direction to see if he was still there, and if he was asleep.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:33 am

((That is 100% ok lol I don't really care about how soon people reply))

Though Icepaw did not have a dreamless sleep, he could not clearly recall any of his dream. When he awoke, he felt a very strong sense that something in it had gone horribly wrong, and upon trying to think back to what had happened in the dream, he could only picture himself walking across a field, afraid of… something.
Trying not to dwell on it, he tried to lift himself up with his leg, only to wince in pain. I guess resting for just a little bit isn't going to fix this serious of an injury. With my luck, I'll never be a warrior.
He turned to Amberpaw and noticed that she was awake, so he nudged her with one paw. "Hi."
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:57 am

She smiled softly when he looked at her, and closed her eyes gently as part of a bigger grin when he prodded her "Hey! I guess he's not back yet..." She glanced around the medicine-cat den, empty except for the two apprentices. She gently sat up. "I should probably find one of the senior warriors instead, or something. I don't want you  to have to walk with a limp the rest of your life, or something horrible like that." She gave him an amused smirk before standing all the way, and arching her back, opening her jaw in a large stretch. Then with a shake of her pelt, she strode out of the den. 

She glanced around, and noticed allot of the warriors were on patrols at the moment. She hesitated as she scanned the clearing for someone she knew could do something about the situation.

(Comet, if you don't want Amberpaw to find Featherglade, then Amberpaw can not notice him/her or something :3)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:41 pm

((Whoooops didn't even notice this got replied to))

"Yeah, that would be bad…" Icepaw responded, unsure of what else to say. He still isn't back yet? Something must be really important, then… Suddenly, the meaning of Amberpaw's parting words hit him with full force. Limp for the rest of my entire life? I'm useless enough as it is! And she doesn't even care that this is all her fault… Momentarily, he felt a deep hatred for the cat whom he should have been considering his friend. It's not her fault, though. This is all your fault for being such a clumsy mouse-brain! He tried for the thousandth time to push his nagging thoughts away. Wish I could just get back to sleep.

((we should probably wait for Comet to reply now idk))
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11