Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Mall Adventure - A Dramedy Crossover RP

+2
Mistystar
Swallowfeather
6 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Great Mall Adventure - A Dramedy Crossover RP Empty The Great Mall Adventure - A Dramedy Crossover RP

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:58 am

This is another RP where any character is welcome... However, this one has a different sort of flavor. ;3

THIS RP takes place in the biggest shopping mall in the multiverse. A mall of truly epic proportions, with a dizzying number of floors, and each level sprawling over an extremely large area. A mall that houses every sort of store and section imaginable, and some that can't even be imagined. It's so large that the entire RP will take place within its walls. A visit to this grand, vast mall is not but a mere shopping trip, but an adventure.
As may be expected, the consequences of breaking the rules of the mall are more drastic than an ordinary mall's. Any rule-breakers shall be seized by the guards, then imprisoned in the dungeon below.

Although not a "random" RP, this RP will be more likely to have comedic moments than most "serious" RPs due to the setting. That doesn't mean there can't be more "serious" moments, too, though. I guess you could describe this RP as a "dramedy". xD

Now that you know the setting, here is the joining form (Bits in parentheses are to be removed)-

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]What is this character from? (If an OC just say OC):[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Age (or general age range (eg. mid-teens, twenties)) (Optional):[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality and traits:[/b]
[b]Abilities/powers/talents/etc. (optional):[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

MAY THE MALL BE KIND TO YOU. xD
Following this post shall be a post from Misty: the RP's co-owner.

Last edited by Whitefeather on Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32827

Back to top Go down

The Great Mall Adventure - A Dramedy Crossover RP Empty Re: The Great Mall Adventure - A Dramedy Crossover RP

Post by Mistystar Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:14 am

In this post, I'll be keeping a list of every character in the RP so far for easy reference and such, which will be updated upon the addition of any new characters (and if anything else is needed, I'll add that, as well). So without further ado, the list~

~Character list~

Males:
Robin (Fire Emblem) (RP'ed by Whitefeather)
Kirby (Kirby series) (RP'ed by Stealthy)
Rocket Raccoon (Guardians of the Galaxy) (RP'ed by Vinekit)
Levin Dewfern (Cookie Honeybun: Girl Wonder) (RP'ed by Whitefeather)
King Bowser Koopa (Mario series)
Slyk (Splatoon; fan OC) (RP'ed by Whitefeather)
Zip (Splatoon; fan OC) (RP'ed by Mistystream)

Females:
Cookie Honeybun (Cookie Honeybun: Girl Wonder) (RP'ed by Whitefeather)
Kaai Yuki (Vocaloid) (RP'ed by Jewelsky)
Skinny Sunflower (Cookie Honeybun: Girl Wonder) (RP'ed by Mistystream)
Lucina (Fire Emblem) (RP'ed by Mistystream)
Princess Zelda (The Legend of Zelda) (RP'ed by Midnightpaw)
Isabelle (Animal Crossing) (RP'ed by Mistystream)
Lill (Splatoon; fan OC) (RP'ed by Mistystream)
Izz (Splatoon; fan OC) (RP'ed by Whitefeather)
Callie (Splatoon) (RP'ed by Whitefeather)
Marie (Splatoon) (RP'ed by Mistystream)

-----

(Additionally included in this RP are various guard-like characters originating from multiple universes, RP'ed by Whitefeather and Mistystream.)

Last edited by Mistystream on Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:12 am; edited 12 times in total
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28167

Back to top Go down

The Great Mall Adventure - A Dramedy Crossover RP Empty Re: The Great Mall Adventure - A Dramedy Crossover RP

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:11 am

There we have it; forms can be posted from here on, and we can all start. ;3

Name: Robin
What is this character from?: Fire Emblem (Awakening)
Species: Human
Appearance: See here and here.
Personality and traits: Calm, careful, and kind, Robin is always one to think things through. Though he can occasionally be flustered, he most often keeps a level head. Having a rather gentle disposition, he often expresses concern for the well-being of others, and treats them with consideration. However, although he means well, this caring may occasionally lead to him nagging others. (Will RP anything else out)
Abilities/powers/talents/etc.: Tactical genius, and the ability to both use magic and wield a sword.
Other: One of his favorite pastimes is reading. Additionally, he seems to have a slightly-large appetite, and especially loves pie (which could even be considered a weakness of his).

Name: Cookie Honeybun
What is this character from?: Cookie Honeybun: Girl Wonder (A "series" of my own creation)
Appearance: See both my signature and here.
Personality and traits: Cookie is sweet and very cheerful, and has a love of all things music and food. Though her clumsiness and silliness may make her seem a little dopey, in actuality, she's rather bright. (RPing the rest out)
Abilities/powers/talents/etc.: The ability to play any musical instrument at the level of a master, a near-unlimited appetite, and superhuman strength (though she fails to realize her strength).
Other: When someone is directly and intentionally endangering someone close to her, she may enter a highly-enraged state. This state greatly increases her strength, at the cost of her intelligence, and is apparently known as "Rage Mode".

Last edited by Whitefeather on Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:31 am

I think I might try something...

Name: Kirby
What is this character from?: Kirby series
Species: Star Warrior (infant)
Appearance: Here!
Personality and traits: Kind and innocent with a strong sense of justice, though extremely impulsive and his monstrous appetite tends to come first. Can't speak in full sentences, usually just repeating "poyo" over and over, but can repeat names, short phrases, and sometimes names of powers. Also, a terrible singer.
Abilities/powers/talents/etc: Many abilities, like his Warp Star and extreme durability, but most notably  he can inhale to create a vortex and consume many kinds of objects (and living beings). He can then draw from their power and mimic it with his copy ability.
Other: He might be cute, but...be careful. He often sucks creatures in with no regard for their lives. If you get eaten, once you get in, you're never getting out. (Unless you have dimension manipulation abilities.)

Last edited by Stealthy on Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17822

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:24 am

{I think I'll try something out here. xD

Name: Kaai Yuki
What is this character from?: Vocaloid
Species: Human… but sort of a robot… ish… thing. For the sake of the RP, let's go with human. Eyeroll
Age: Yuki's a schoolchild, probably around age 9, as that's the age of her voice provider.
Appearance: Click here
Personality and traits: Yuki is, of course, sweet and childish, given her age, and rather sympathetic, as well. However, just because she is very young certainly doesn't indicate immaturity. She isn't one to brag about her achievements.
Abilities/powers/talents/etc.: She can sing surprisingly well for a girl her age and quite enjoys singing, too. That may not be the best talent ever, but Yuki's satisfied with it. x3
Other: Yuki enjoys school a lot and cares for her teacher, Hiyama Kiyoteru… but evidently, I don't think she'll be going to school now. xD}
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62418

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:40 pm

Name: Skinny Sunflower
What is this character from?: Cookie Honeybun: Girl Wonder (Whiteh's own "series")
Appearance: Skinny's usual outfit consists of a yellow, long-sleeved shirt, an orange skirt, red tights and black, slip-on shoes. (She can be seen in CHGW arc number 1, though in her winter outfit)
Personality and traits: Skinny is cheerful, energetic and friendly. She can be a bit scatterbrained at times, mostly when under too much pressure. (Will RP out anything else)
Abilities/powers/talents/etc.: (Will RP any out)
Other: She is Cookie Honeybun's best friend.

Name: Lucina
What is this character from?: Fire Emblem (Specifically "Awakening")
Appearance: Here and here
Personality and traits: Lucina is kind, possesses a strong sense of justice, and has much determination. When faced with a goal, she will pursue it right to the end. She has little knowledge on the subject of fashion, often gravitating toward downright odd designs. (Will RP out any additional traits)
Abilities/powers/talents/etc.: Very skilled at wielding a sword.
Other: N/A
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:15 pm

(Alright, we seem to have a good cast to start with now. :D Now to get the actual RP moving.)

In the middle of a furniture store, Robin, a white-haired young man donning a very long, intricately-decorated coat, lay on a fluffy mattress. Confused customers would occasionally direct their puzzled gazes toward the mysterious individual, who appeared to be sleeping.
After a moment or two, Robin's deep brown eyes fluttered open.
"Urgh..."
Groggily, he sat up, scanning his surroundings. "Well... This is certainly unusual," he commented quietly to himself. "Where am I...? More importantly, how did I get here...? And perhaps even more importantly, still... where is everyone else?" Cautiously, he rose to his feet and proceeded to wander about, eventually exiting the furniture store.

Elsewhere in the mall, Cookie, a girl with a cheery disposition, skipped past several stores, curiously peering into the window of each one. "I didn't know that hat stores for dragons existed!" she exclaimed, staring into the window of a store specializing in hats made with the dragon demographic specifically in mind.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:46 pm

In a small, plaza-like area of the mall with several polished, wooden benches and a large fountain at its center was Lucina, a young lady with long, dark blue hair. Having just woken up in this unfamiliar place, she hadn't yet moved from the bench in which she found herself on, and was currently trying to figure out what exactly was going on.
"What sort of a place is this, anyway...?" She murmured very quietly, glancing around in puzzlement. "Perhaps I should start searching for an answer... And some familiar faces." Slowly, she rose up off of the bench and began cautiously walking through the mall.

Meanwhile, right by Cookie's side was her cheerful best friend, Skinny, who peeked into the window of the same store with a surprised expression on her face. "Huh... That's really neat!" She added in response to her friend's comment, glancing around for any other unusual stores that may be nearby.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:40 pm

Robin wandered through the mall, passing some very strange shops along the way. At last, however, a book store grabbed his attention. Curiously, he approached the window, where he saw the most peculiar object on display. It was a flat, book-sized object, with what looked like a window to him installed in the front. Behind this strange pane was what looked almost like the page of a book. However, upon pressing a button, what was written on this page of sorts would suddenly change, as if by magic.
"I-incredible...!" murmured Robin, amazed by this unfamiliar device. "I've never even imagined this possible; what seems to be an entire book is contained on a single page! This... uh, thing... must be infused with some kind of magic... Not any kind of magic I've ever known, though... Huh..."
As Robin prattled on to himself, various passerby mall patrons gave him looks of confusion, pity, and even annoyance.

(There you have it, ladies and gentlemen: Robin discovers an e-reader. xD)

"Ooh! Maybe they have a shoe store for unicorns, too!" Cookie joked with a laugh. "I almost wanna look for one, actually, now that I mention it."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:53 pm

Kaai Yuki, a small, young schoolgirl, adored the mall… a lot. One area of the massive mall, where there were many shops for all kinds of sweets: cakes, cookies, ice cream, candy, pies, everything—was admittedly Yuki's favorite place to be. She happened to be in a lollipop store at the moment, looking over at some large, rainbow swirled lollipops, and, her mind drifting away from her surroundings, contemplating as to whether or not it was really worth it to buy three dozen chocolate chip cookies and probably make herself sick.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62418

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:23 pm

As Lucina wandered through the mall, she occasionally stopped to peer into the windows of various shops along the way. "From what I can gather so far... This appears to be some kind of grand market." She noted to herself, currently staring into the window of a store containing various electronic devices. "If so, they're certainly offering some strange wares."

"In this mall, maybe they do...!" Skinny replied with a giggle. "Searching for one WOULD be pretty fun... It might be like a quest or something!" She quickly added with a grin.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:41 pm

After staring into the window for several moments, Robin continued slowly walking along. However, he couldn't help looking back at the book store window as he was walking away. As he did so, he failed to pay attention to where he was going.

"C'mon!" Cookie shouted, taking off and motioning for Skinny to follow. "Let's see if we can find it!" Before she could get very far, however, something grabbed her attention; an entire section of the mall dedicated to sweets. "Uh... W-wait; new plan!" she announced hastily. "The unicorn shoes can wait for now...!" With a delighted giggle, she headed straight for a bakery.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:00 pm

After a moment of staring, bewildered, into the window of the electronics store, Lucina decided to just keep wandering through the mall as she had been doing for the past short while. As this place was just so strange to her, however, she found herself just distracted enough that she didn't noticed Robin coming her way...

"Huh? Yeah, OK...!" Skinny agreed, despite looking somewhat confused, as she followed Cookie in the direction of the bakery.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:17 pm

All of a sudden, Robin found himself colliding with someone who had been walking in the opposite direction. "Ack...! M-my apologies...!" he said to the individual with whom he collided, then began to scold himself. "I'm such a fool, I-..." It was only at this moment that he happened to look at the other individual's face. He was astonished to see that it was, in fact, the face of someone very familiar to him. "... Lucina?!"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:31 pm

Letting out a soft, surprised grunt, Lucina instinctively took a quick step back. "Goodness, I really should have been watching-..." She began, suddenly trailing off at the sound of a shockingly familiar voice. As she turned her gaze toward that of the other individual, her suspicion appeared to be confirmed. "Robin...?!"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:02 pm

Seeing one of his closest friends and allies filled Robin with relief. "Ha, am I glad to have run into you!" he exclaimed, smiling. "Though I wish I didn't mean that so... literally. Ahaha..." His joyful smile soon turned into an embarrassed one as he said this. "I really am an oaf, aren't I? I didn't hurt you or anything, I hope..."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:20 pm

"That was quite a... surprising way to meet up, yes..." Lucina started in response, a somewhat-amused smile appearing on her face. "But I assure you that I'm fine." She added after a moment, quickly noticing Robin's concern. "Just highly confused about where exactly we are..."
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:01 am

"I'm pretty sure I'm just as confused as you are," replied Robin, scratching the back of his head as he momentarily scanned their surroundings. "I'm guessing this is some kind of market. A really... different market." As he spoke these words, he recalled something. "Oh!" he sort of shouted, his face lighting up. "Reminding me; I saw the most curious item for sale in one of these shops. It looked like a book with only one page... But that was all it needed! You see, the contents of the page would actually change! I'm not sure what sort of magic went into creating such an object, but... I may have to buy one." As he finished speaking, he glanced back over his shoulder at the bookstore.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:18 pm

"Yes... I had gotten that thought at some point, myself." Lucina nodded in agreement, briefly stopping to scan their surroundings just as Robin had done. She quickly turned her attention back to him, however, once he started speaking of the peculiar, booklike object that he had apparently seen. "Well, that certainly sounds like nothing I've seen before," she commented, an inquisitive look appearing on her face. "Did you find it over there?" She asked, referring to the nearby bookstore that her friend seemed to be looking at.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:25 pm

"Yep, that's the place." Robin answered, looking forward at his friend once more. "Would it be alright with you if we headed in there for a moment? I'd mainly like to see how much gold they're asking for it... Also, you'd probably like to get a look at the item, yourself, too, right?"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:44 pm

"I think that would be fine." Lucina responded, now looking in the direction of the bookstore, herself. "And... Now that you've brought it up, I would like to see this mysterious item." She added in after a moment, smiling slightly.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:49 pm

"Alright then; let's go!" With a smile, Robin turned around and began heading back to the bookstore.

(A short post like this is unusual for me, but in situations like these, it can help the RP to move smoothly. xD)
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:19 pm

With a brief nod, Lucina quickly followed behind Robin, trying to picture the "magical" item he had described along the way.

(Indeed it can. xD)
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:39 pm

When Robin entered the store, he instantly spotted a round table, piled neatly with boxes. Beside the table stood a sign depicting the object he had previously described. Attached to the sign by a cord was, in fact, one of the objects themselves, appearing to be on display for customers to examine. "Look," he said, pointing in its direction, "that's it over there." Unhurriedly approaching the device on display, he motioned for Lucina to follow.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:59 pm

At Robin's motion for her to follow, Lucina continued to do just that, gaze focused on the object that was sitting neatly on the table. "Huh... That is a peculiar item." She commented, leaning forward slightly to get a better look once they were near it. "And this is actually some kind of... book?" As she spoke, she kept staring at it, eyes squinting slightly in puzzlement.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next