Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Mall Adventure - A Dramedy Crossover RP

+2
Mistystar
Swallowfeather
6 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The Great Mall Adventure - A Dramedy Crossover RP - Page 40 Empty Re: The Great Mall Adventure - A Dramedy Crossover RP

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:41 am

"{Huh... Neither have I,}" Callie responded, looking around. "{Where IS he, exactl-...!}"

At that moment, Slyk approached the group, interrupting Callie mid-sentence. "{Yo! 'Sup, homesquids?}" he greeted with a grin, holding a Splattershot of some variety in one hand.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32862

Back to top Go down

The Great Mall Adventure - A Dramedy Crossover RP - Page 40 Empty Re: The Great Mall Adventure - A Dramedy Crossover RP

Post by Mistystar Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:52 pm

"{Oh, wait; there he is...!}" Marie stated, motioning toward the now obviously-present Slyk. "{Hey there, Slyk,}" she greeted in a friendly tone, "{we just finished picking out some sweet new ink weapons.}"

"{Yeah! Reminding me... Did you find something cool, too, Slyk?}" Lill chimed in, her gaze then moving to Splattershot in her friend's hand. "{Wait; is that... another Splattershot?}" she questioned, her head tilting to one side slightly.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28202

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:04 pm

Slyk nodded in response to Lill's first question, then held up the ink weapon in his hand for everyone to see. It appeared exactly the same as a regular Splattershot, except it was emblazoned with a distinctive pink logo on its side. "{Yeah... kinda,}" he replied to his friend's second question. "{It's a Splattershot made in collab with Tentatek. It's got Suction Bombs and an Inkzooka, so it's totes rad.}"

"{But other than that, it's exactly the same as the regular one, right?}" Callie asked.

"{Well... yeah,}" Slyk responded, shrugging slightly. "{Also, it's got that sweet logo on the side... ... ... Don't judge.}"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:27 pm

"{Huh... Sounds like a pretty neat upgrade!}" Lill responded, unable to help giggling a little even though she truly did find Slyk's choice of weapon to be interesting.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:28 am

"{EEEEEK!}" Callie suddenly let out an excited squeal. "{I hope we get to use these soon; I totally can't wait!!}"

"{Hey, if you're so eager to try 'em out, we got a test room in the back,}" the employee currently working in the shop, who was another Inkling, suddenly pointed out, motioning to a door in the back wall. "{There's practically a whole battlefield in there... It's pretty wild.}"

"{Eh? Get outta here!}" Slyk remarked in surprise. "{We'll just have to check it out, then. Thanks, bud!}" Motioning for the rest to follow, he marched straight to the door. "{C'mon; we're gonna test these... The FUN way.}"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:21 am

"{All right!}" Lill cheered, beginning to quickly stroll along behind Slyk. The young Inkling was very eager to test out her new Dual Squelcher, as well as see the others' ink weapons in action.

"{'Kay; let's do this!}" With a nod, Marie began to follow the others toward the door.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:02 pm

Slyk opened the door, holding it for the others as they entered, and only going in himself after everyone else had.

The room was startlingly vast, and featured various walls, hills, ledges, ditches, passageways, and even a grated platform or two. It was mostly constructed out of concrete, and resembled some sort of abandoned urban area.

"{Oh SNAP!}" Slyk exclaimed upon seeing the area. "{Did they rip this place right outta the ground of some old city or what?!}"

"{AWESOOOOOOME!!}" Callie cried, obviously thrilled. "{OK. That's it. I'm ready to roll! Like, NOW!}" Enthusiastically, she held her new Roller in the air.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:16 pm

"{WHOA,}" Lill gasped, a look of excitement quickly appearing on her face as she entered the room. "{I think they must've!}" she commented in reply to Slyk.

"{Sweeeeeeet...}" Marie trailed off as she observed the large room in amazement, holding her Charger out in front of herself in preparation to begin practicing.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:24 pm

"{Wait. Guys,}" Slyk suddenly spoke up. "{If we're gonna take these bad boys for a spin, we gotta do it right.}" He grinned smirkingly. "{We have a Turf War. 2 on 2. Right here. Right now.}"

"{OOH! I'm SO down with that!}" Callie responded, eager and ready to fight. "{Who's on what team? Do you two wanna fight Marie and I? Or should we mix it up?}"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:33 pm

"{Hmm...}" Lill pondered for a moment, then turned to face Slyk. "{You cool with mixing things up?}" she asked her friend, "{'cause I think it would make things totes interesting.}"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:48 pm

"{Yeah, I'm cool with that,}" Slyk responded, putting a hand on his side. "{If we're all separated from the peeps we know best, it'll be like a test,}" he noted. "{Also,}" he continued, smirking mischievously and motioning toward Callie and Marie, "{you'll get to see how they REALLY fight, with no help from each other. Hope you don't get too disappointed... Hyeh heh.}"

"{WHAT?!}" A shocked and somewhat-irritated look appeared on Callie's face. "{OK, I know who I'm teaming up with... C'mon, Lill!}" She instantly went to the Inkling girl's side. "{We're gonna show him! I can fight just FINE without Marie! I've got a ROLLER!}"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:08 pm

Casting a rather-shocked glance at Slyk, Lill marched over to Callie's side as the older Inkling called to her. "{We can SO do this!}" she chimed in, standing up a little taller.

"{Pfft; I'll be just fine out here, as long as I've got a good 'ol Charger with me!}" Marie grunted, heading to Slyk's side. "{Shall we, Slyk?}"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:15 pm

"{You bet!}" Callie cheered, looking more ready for battle than ever before. "{If I sneak up on her, that snoozy sniper won't stand a chance!}"

"{We shall,}" Slyk snickered, amused at not only everyone's sudden determination and fighting spirit, but also the heated rivalry that appeared to be brewing for this battle.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:29 pm

Lill was very eager to begin battling by now, a determined look on her face. "{Soooo, we should probably get into position now, huh?}" she suggested, glancing at Callie. "{Then we can get this battle started for reals!}"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:01 pm

"{Yup!}" Callie responded. "{So, what team colors are we gonna have?}"

"{Dibs on blue!}" Slyk suddenly shouted, grinning.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:15 pm

"{Sounds good to me,}" Marie agreed with her ally, nodding her head.

"{Aw man!}" Lill responded, looking slightly disappointed that she hadn't been quick enough to claim the color in question. "{Eh, whatevs...}" she continued, shrugging a little, "{We can be orange, if you're cool with that, Callie!}"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:20 pm

"{Yeah, I like orange!}" Callie replied perkily. Quickly, she changed to said color, with not only the tips of her tentacles changing, but parts of her outfit, as well. "{Blue is droopy, anyway! ... So I guess that means it's perfect for our foes over there,}" she commented, glancing mischievously at Marie and Slyk.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:49 pm

"{Okay, awesome!}" Lill grinned, changing to the same shade of orange as Callie. "{Heheh...}" Along with the older Inkling, she glanced in the direction of Marie and Slyk, a bit of a mischievous grin appearing on her face. She then began to looking around the room, seemingly in search of something. "{Uhh... Do you think we're just supposed to start wherever we feel like?}"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:03 pm

"{Hm...}" Callie looked around the room in search of any starting points. Just then, she spotted a very large button with a sign over it that read "{Press before battle}". "{Aha! This'll probably give us an idea!}" she commented, strolling over to the button and giving it a smack.

When the button was pressed, each team's starting point emitted a large beam of light toward the ceiling; one at each end of the room. Additionally, a chubby-looking, robotic cat slid out onto a high balcony from a door in the wall. "{Both teams, please make your way to your starting points!}" the robot cat called out.

Callie burst out laughing at the sight of the cat. "{Ohmigosh, it's JUDD-BOT!}" she laughed.

"{Dude...!}" Slyk began laughing as well. "{That's so lame, it's awesome!}"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:53 pm

"{Seriously...?!}" Marie quickly joined into the sudden wave of laughter at the sight of said catlike robot.

"{Whoa...!}" Lill also began to laugh when she saw the robotic cat. "{That's sorta hilarious!}"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:35 pm

"{Ahem... OK, so where were we?}" Callie regained her seriousness. "{See you guys in battle... Try not to lose TOO hard, 'kay?}" she told her opponents, and seemingly her cousin especially, with a grin. She then spun around and began running to her and Lill's starting point, excited and eager to begin.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:17 pm

"{Sure; same to you, too,}" Marie replied simply before marching off toward her and Slyk's starting point, similarly excited to begin.

Lill quickly followed along behind Callie as the two ran to their staring point.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:32 pm

Slyk followed alongside Marie, anticipating the heated battle ahead. "{Sheesh,}" he began to comment as they walked, "{she got cocky all of a sudden.}"

Once she got to the orange starting point, Callie grabbed an ink tank, strapping it to her back. "{Good luck out there!}" she told Lill with a friendly smile. "{Remember; I've got your back!}"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:45 pm

"{Yuuuup; looks like we'll have to remind her that Rollers aren't an unstoppable force,}" Marie responded with a slight shrug as she continued to walk alongside Slyk.

"{Thanks; you, too!}" Lill smiled back, grabbing an ink tank of her own. Though she was feeling a bit nervous about facing one of the Squid Sisters in battle, having the other on her own team helped to reassure her.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40