Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Super Smash Bros. 4 RP

+2
Mistystar
Swallowfeather
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Super Smash Bros. 4 RP Empty A Super Smash Bros. 4 RP

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:01 pm

This is, as the title says, a SSB4 RP. o3o Not a 'Smash 64 RP. Not a SSBB RP. Specifically a SSB4 RP.

As the game has a whole cast, I don't think a lengthy form is needed. Just a brief thing to show that you're claiming the character-
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality/Traits:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Now, some notes-

• In this RP, "regular" fighters do not turn into trophies. However, the character-trophy concept will still be featured in some form, though this will be explored at a later time.
  • Continuing, the characters summoned by Assist Trophies aren't trophies, either. The item, resembling a trophy, simply causes a random character from the "Assist Trophy Lounge" to be transported to the battlefield.
  • As this is a SSB4 RP, there will be nothing to do with features such as SSBB's Adventure Mode.
  • The "regular" fighters in this RP aren't mere lookalikes/copies; they're the characters in the flesh. As a result, they're expected to be RPed as such... As much as you can, anyway. I know there are some fighters in the game that none of us really know. xD In those cases, just trying your best going by what little we can gather from Smash itself is fine.

The setting of the RP DOES have an actual layout, and I've made a map to show it-
Map and such:

Last edited by Whitefeather on Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32822

Back to top Go down

A Super Smash Bros. 4 RP Empty Re: A Super Smash Bros. 4 RP

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:01 pm

-Fighter List-

• Mario (Open)
  • Luigi (Open)
  • Link (Willowkit)
  • Kirby (Roseblossom)
  • Yoshi (Open)
  • Fox (Open)
  • Pikachu (Roseblossom)
  • Donkey Kong (Open)
  • Samus (Open)
  • Captain Falcon (Open)
  • Jigglypuff (Open)
  • Ness (Whitefeather)
  • Peach (Open)
  • Bowser (Open)
  • Zelda (Open)
  • Falco (Open)
  • Ganondorf (Open)
  • Marth (Open)
  • Mr. Game & Watch (Mistystream)
  • Wario (Open)
  • Diddy Kong (Open)
  • Meta Knight (Open)
  • Lucario (Mistystream)
  • Toon Link (Open)
  • King DeDeDe (Open)
  • Ike (Open)
  • Pit (Open)
  • Olimar (Open)
  • Charizard (Open)
  • R.O.B. (Open)
  • Sonic (Cometsong)
  • Rosalina (Whitefeather)
  • Bowser Jr. (Open)
  • Villager (Open)
  • Greninja (Open)
  • Wii Fit Trainer (Open)
  • Palutena (Open)
  • Dark Pit (Open)
  • Little Mac (Open)
  • Shulk (Open)
  • Robin (Whitefeather)
  • Lucina (Mistystream)
  • Duck Hunt Dog (Open)
  • Mega Man (Open)
  • Pac-Man (Open)
  • Mewtwo (Stealthvixen)
  • Lucas (Mistystream)
  • Roy (Whitefeather)
  • Ryu (Open)
  • Cloud (Cometsong)
  • Corrin (Open)
  • Bayonetta (Open)

("Alternate form"/"Transformation" characters omitted to avoid confusion)

(Master Hand, Crazy Hand, and any other "NPC"s are to be RPed by Whitefeather)

Last edited by Whitefeather on Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:41 am; edited 9 times in total
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:14 pm

Name: Robin
Personality/Traits: Generally laid-back and friendly, but serious on the battlefield. Prefers fighting smart over fighting recklessly.
Other: He's brought Chrom along with him. Chrom will be RPed as his own character.

Name: Ness
Personality/Traits: Brave and cheerful. Enjoys baseball, bubble gum, and joking around.
Other: N/A

Name: Rosalina
Personality/Traits: Calm and thoughtful. Tends to act rather motherly toward others.
Other: At least one Luma tags along with her here at all times.

Name: Roy
Personality/Traits: Just, considerate, loyal, and very determined. A daring, formidable warrior in battle. However, his self-confidence can be quite fragile.
Other: Most of his speech will be posted in parentheses in English. However, in the RP's in-world reality, he'll be speaking Japanese. EDIT: I've decided to actually have him speak English in any posts from now on, reflecting how he's made plenty of localized appearances by now. :3 (We can just forget about him speaking Japanese before. xD)
He just recently returned after a long absence.

Last edited by Whitefeather on Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:35 pm

Name: Lucina
Personality/Traits: Noble, just, kind and elegant, as well as very determined when faced with a goal or challenge.

Name: Lucas
Personality/Traits: Kindhearted and gentle, and, though a little shy at times, actually possesses much courage. Can occasionally be a bit of a klutz.
Other: Like Roy, he just recently returned after an absence, though it hasn't been quite as long. He's brought Rope Snake, a bright-red snake borrowed from a friend in his home world, along with him.

Name: Mr. Game & Watch
Personality/Traits: Though quite a mystery to other characters, it seems that he is very easy to get along with. He does things at his own pace, and can only communicate in various "blip"-like sounds.

Name: Lucario
Personality/Traits: Honorable, diligent and often rather serious. Can understand the speech of humans and communicate with them through telepathy, and can also read the aura of those around himself.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28162

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:30 pm

Name: Pikachu
Personality/Traits: Proud of his power, and sort of a showoff. Is quick to challenge those he doesn't trust, whether or not it's a good idea.
Other: If I happen to put his speaking in English, keep in mind that to non-Pokemon characters (except for whomever can understand him, if there's anyone who can), it's just random combinations of "pi", "ka", and "chu".
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28061

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:39 pm

(Welcome, Roseh. ^3^ I think we have enough people and characters to start a bit now.)

Ness entered the room, coming from the hall. He had just been involved in a battle against someone else. In fact, the battle had ended so recently, the audience could still be heard cheering faintly beyond the door that led to their viewing room.

Robin sat at a table, deep in thought. Resting an elbow on the table, and his chin in his hand, he simply stared off as he pondered something.

Chrom sat at the very same table as Robin, looking rather bored.

Rosalina strolled slowly across the room, simply observing the lively scene unfolding all around her, a yellow Luma right by her side. With individuals from so many different worlds, all mingling with one another, it almost felt like some sort of party.

Roy stepped out of the elevator and into the fighters' lounge. After being away from this place for such a long period of time, he was very grateful for his recent invitation to return. During his first time here, quite long ago, he had befriended individuals from many different worlds, and had formed many good memories with them, as well.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:04 pm

Pikachu walked into the room along with Ness. He still heard the crowd cheering for him. He had won the battle, after all. He thought back to his very first battle with Ness. He had won that, too. He happily hopped into a chair.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:27 pm

Lucina was sitting at the same table as Robin and Chrom, gazing at her surroundings with a contented expression. Noticing Chrom's bored look, however, she began to appear a little concerned. "Is everything alright, father?"

Lucas, who was sitting peacefully in a small chair, quickly turned his attention over to Ness and Pikachu when he heard the duo returning to the lounge.

Mr. Game & Watch was just wandering around the lounge, looking back and fourth as he observed everything happening around him.

Lucario, who happened to be walking by the elevator just as Roy had entered the lounge, nodded his head slightly in greeting to the recently-returning swordfighter.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:48 pm

Ness sat in the chair across from Pikachu. "Heh, that was great! Congrats on your win!" he congratulated his Pokémon friend. "You were really something out there. Just like always, huh, li'l' guy?" he added with a grin. He remembered Pikachu always being a formidable opponent on the battlefield, and that was still true to this day.

"Yes... Yes, everything's alright, Lucina," Chrom gently replied to his daughter. "No need to worry. I'm simply... well, bored," he continued with a sigh. "I just still feel left-out. That's all. I know I should be over it by now, but..."

Hearing Chrom and Lucina's conversation, Robin frowned a little. He felt a little bad, knowing that, originally, it was Chrom, and not he, who was originally planned to be sent an invitation.

Roy watched Lucario as he passed, briefly nodding his own head to return the greeting. (He doesn't look familiar... He must have been invited while I was gone,) he thought to himself. (I should introduce myself, just in case.) Quickly, he approached the unfamiliar creature. "Kon'nichiwa," he greeted with a smile.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:59 pm

"Pika pikachu!" Pikachu nodded. He always enjoyed battles, especially battles with friends, and especially battles with friends that he wins.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:15 pm

"Still, though... I've gotten better at this, too!" he commented, sounding confident. "I gave you a tough time out there! Remember that thing I did that one time? The WHOOOOOOSH thing?" He threw his arms into the air as he imitated a whooshing sound.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:22 pm

"Mmh... It's alright, father; I understand," Lucina commented softly in response. "I can likely only begin to imagine how dull it must get, having to wait here through a majority of the events..." she began, pausing for a moment before she continued. "I truly wish that you could participate with us."

Sensing that his greeting had just been returned to him, Lucario turned to face Roy, smiling back a little. He didn't recognize the young swordsman, though he was certain that he had heard tales of him before.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:21 am

"Well... I do sort of get to participate from time to time, I guess," Chrom noted, trying to remain optimistic for now and cheer up his daughter. "You've seen me when Robin manages to get a Smash Ball, right?"

"(I don't believe we've really met,)" Roy began, hoping that he'd be understood. "(Well, I suppose I should introduce myself, just in case. My name's Roy. I don't know if anyone's mentioned me, but I've actually been here before, long ago. However, I haven't been invited back again until just recently... I must say, it feels good to be back after that long wait.)" After he was finished speaking, he extended a hand to shake. "(Anyway, who are you?)"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:50 am

"Oh, yes; I've definitely seen that," Lucina replied as she remembered the many times she had seen her father being summoned onto the battlefield by Robin. "And I must say, each time is just as impressive as the last," she added with a little chuckle.

Though he didn't understand everything that Roy was saying in perfect detail, Lucario was at least able to pick out some basic things, such as his name. Politely, he held out a paw to accept the handshake that was offered to him. "Lucario," he responded simply.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:06 am

"Well, I do try to give it my all every time," Chrom responded, also chuckling. "Since I don't often get to fight out there, when I do make an appearance, I make it count."
"Of course, you probably don't get to join in as much as you should," Robin noted, suddenly joining the conversation. "Some of those opponents are awfully fast... A lot of the time, they beat me to it. I feel a little bad every time it happens, not just because I missed it, but because I've let you down."

"Rukario...?" Roy repeated back, giving the creature a firm, strong handshake. "(I see. It's a pleasure to meet you, Lucario. I hope to face you on the battlefield sometime.)"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:04 pm

"Hmm... I must have been responsible for a fair amount of those times, myself," Lucina noted, casting a somewhat guilty look in the direction of her father as she spoke.

Lucario gave a brief nod when his name was repeated back. "I look forward to any future battles we may have," he commented, though he was unsure if Roy could even understand his words.

All of a sudden, Lucas strolled over to the area where Ness and Pikachu were sitting. "Hey there," he greeted with a friendly expression and a little wave. "How was the battle?"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:33 pm

Whitefeather wrote:"Still, though... I've gotten better at this, too!" he commented, sounding confident. "I gave you a tough time out there! Remember that thing I did that one time? The WHOOOOOOSH thing?" He threw his arms into the air as he imitated a whooshing sound.
"(Yeah!)" Pikachu laughed. "(I didn't see that one coming, admittedly.)" He knew Ness didn't understand his Pikaspeak, but it didn't matter that much to Pikachu.

All of a sudden, Lucas strolled over to the area where Ness and Pikachu were sitting. "Hey there," he greeted with a friendly expression and a little wave. "How was the battle?"
"Pika!" he greeted, waving a paw. He let Ness answer the question.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:27 pm

"Actually, yes... Though don't worry about that," Chrom told Lucina reassuringly. "I always love to watch what happens after you manage to get one. Seeing your enthusiasm as you send your rivals careening away... It brings a smile to my face every time."

Roy couldn't quite understand Lucario's words, but he nodded and smiled at the blue creature anyway. "(Well, I guess I'll see you later. Goodbye for now...!)" With a small wave, he turned and walked away, wondering how many more new faces he would end up seeing.

Ness' face lit up as Lucas approached. "LUCAS!" he cried enthusiastically in greeting. "Oh, it was awesome! Pikachu won. But not by TOO much... Heheh." He raised a finger, creating a tiny flash at its tip for fun.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:14 pm

After being silent for a brief moment, a thoughtful expression on her face, Lucina turned her attention back to Chrom. "Well, knowing how happy it makes you..." she started. "I'll just have to try even harder from now on to get the Smash Ball!"

"Goodbye," Lucario replied, returning Roy's smile and wave before walking off in a different direction. He was glad to have finally met the young swordsman he had heard several others talking about in the past.

"Heheh; I'll bet it was!" Lucas responded with a little grin, hopping into another nearby chair. "You two are both really good out there... I'll have to watch your next battle, for sure."
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:04 pm

Robin groaned, seemingly in dread, though one look at his face would show that he wasn't truly upset, and was actually somewhat amused.
Chrom couldn't help laughing. "Ahaha...! Sorry, Robin. I didn't mean to make things harder for you."
Robin instantly joined in the laughter, as well. "Heh... It's alright. Just try not to blame me if you find yourself being called into battle even less than before from now on! After all, you ARE the one who just inspired her to try even harder, so..."
"Yes, it's my own fault," Chrom finished, still laughing.

"Better yet... why don'tcha JOIN us next time?" Ness suggested with a grin. "It'll be really fun! What do you think, Pikachu?" he asked, turning to Pikachu.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:10 pm

"Pika-CHU!" Pikachu nodded.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:12 pm

Hearing everyone else laughing so much caused Lucina to begin giggling as well. "I suspect our future battles will be most interesting," she commented as she looked back and forth between Chrom and Robin.

"Yeah, of course...! I'd love to," Lucas accepted, beaming. "It feels like it's been forever since the last time we were all here at once... There's no way I'm missing out on anything else, now that I'm back!"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:34 pm

"As do I," Robin agreed with a grin.

"Right on!" Ness cheered, pumping his fist into the air. "But first, let's just chill out here in the lounge. It wouldn't be much of a battle if two-thirds of us were already worn-out to begin with. Heh...!"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:39 pm

Name: Kirby 
Personality/Traits: He loves food. His stomach is a black hole of sorts, being able to suck in whatever he desires (and then, unlike a black hole, spit it out). He gains different powers depending on what he eats. He can also float by sucking in large amounts of air.
Other: He, like Pikachu, does not speak English. (Wow, I have 2 RP characters and neither of them speak English xD) And sorry for the lack of personality because Kirby's personality is hard to explain xD I'll RP it out
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:53 pm

"Alright; I'm fine with that, too," Lucas responded, nodding in understanding. "So, what do you guys feel like doing right now?" he asked a few moments later. "Unless nobody really knows. Then we can just kind of... sit around here."
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next