Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Super Smash Bros. 4 RP

+2
Mistystar
Swallowfeather
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Super Smash Bros. 4 RP - Page 2 Empty Re: A Super Smash Bros. 4 RP

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:00 pm

"Ooh! How about we explore?" Ness suggested. "I know, I know... What's to explore in a place like this? But hear me out!" he told his friends, raising his hands slightly for emphasis. "I've heard about something strange and mysterious in this very room... I know! "Whoa," right?!" he explained, remaining very animated and enthusiastic. "So, I was thinkin'... How about we go and check it out?"

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32877

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:03 pm

"Pika!" Pikachu nodded, standing up in his chair.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28116

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:20 pm

"Yeah, that sounds interesting... Count me in!" Lucas agreed, hopping back to his feet. "I've never even heard of this mysterious thing, myself... Where do you think we can find it?" he wondered aloud, glancing back at Ness.

Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28217

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:37 pm

For a moment, Ness focused, appearing to observe everything around him whilst thinking deeply. Then, all of a sudden, something seemed to come to him. "Well, there's a strange sorta feeling coming from around... that direction," he noted, pointing in the direction he was referring to. "It feels like others are wondering about something over there. Maybe it's the thing! C'mon; let's go investigate!" Quickly, he sprang to his feet, motioning for the others to follow him before rushing off.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:48 pm

"Right; lead the way!" With a quick nod, Lucas sprinted after Ness as his friend rushed along, briefly glancing back to see if Pikachu was following as well. He then quickly returned to looking ahead, trying to spot anything unusual.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:02 pm

"Pikapi!" Pikachu said, running after Lucas and Ness.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:52 pm

After dashing through the room and managing not to collide with anyone in the process, Ness arrived in front of a door. Hanging on the door was a sign that simply said "Under construction: NO ENTRY" in large, red letters. "Ha...! This has gotta be it," he commented. "What could they be working on behind that door?"

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:09 pm

"Pi," Pikachu shrugged. As hard as he thought, he couldn't think of anything important that would be in progress.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:18 pm

Lucas arrived at the door just moments after Ness, abruptly skidding to a halt right before he could collide with it. Curiously, he stared up at the rather vague sign. "Huh... I wonder? Looks pretty mysterious," he noted. "Maybe it's, umm... a gift... shop?" he speculated, completely unsure of what it could truly be.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:07 pm

"Haha...!" Ness laughed a little upon hearing Lucas' idea. "Actually, that might be kinda cool. But what if it's something BIGGER...?" He slowly stepped toward the door, then whirled around to face the others again. "Picture this," he began, spreading his hands in the air before him. "Behind this very door... an indoor ROLLER COASTER!" he suggested with great enthusiasm.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:39 pm

Pikachu stepped closer to the door. "(Do you think we should find out for ourselves?)" he asked.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:04 pm

"A roller coaster...!" Lucas echoed, seemingly somewhat amazed at the possibility of such a thing being behind this very door. He was quickly snapped out of his thoughts, however, when he heard Pikachu's question. "Hmm... I dunno; the sign says "no entry"... There's probably some good reason they're not letting anyone in, right?" he responded, sounding uncertain.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:28 pm

"Yeeeeaaaahhh... I guess we should just leave it," Ness responded, though looking slightly disappointed. "As much as I wanna blow this door open, it could be dangerous. If something scary escaped into this room, we'd be in such big trouble!" he noted, imagining what could go wrong.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:40 pm

Name: Link
Personality/traits: A young, confident hero. He would do anything for the safety of Zelda, even if it meant his own life.
Other: He does not talk, only in hyahs or some type of grunt or whatever.

(Should I translate what link is saying or leave it for the sake of humor?)

Link sat in a table far from all the other fighters, observing the competition he would later see in battle.
He wondered about some of them. There were many strangers with powers and strengths that were unfamiliar to him.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Herbs : 214
Fresh-kill : 40107

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:51 pm

Time for me to get in on this, woohooo

Name: Cloud
Personality/Traits: Hides his introverted personality behind a cool facade. He's quite a formidable fighter, especially when he has strong purpose, like someone to protect.
Other: Like Roy, he speaks in Japanese in the game, so what he's saying will be a translation. He's new to Smash and joined not too long ago

Name: Sonic
Personality/Traits: Upbeat, friendly, compassionate, and has a sense of humor. Has the ability to run at supersonic speeds
Other: N/A
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Herbs : 176
Fresh-kill : 17761

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:24 pm

(Alright; welcome to the RP, guys. >:D I'll mark your characters as being taken now.

@Willow- It's your call; it would be fine either way. x3 I'm all for the potential humor, but if you don't want to have a language barrier in his way (xD), then you can totally translate.)

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:20 pm

(Welcome, both of you~ :D)

Mr. Game & Watch, who had been idly wandering through the lobby for some time now, suddenly noticed Link sitting at a distant table. Strolling over to the hero at a relaxed pace, he waved a hand in greeting and made a small "beeping" sound, which was pretty much the only way he could say hello (or anything, for that matter).

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:43 am

(I really don't know, I wanna make him talk to make things more interesting or whatever, but maybe I'll make him talk. Just cuz of his legacy of not talking. Maybe when he gets to know people better.)

Link jolted to the strange creature's greeting. He had no idea what it was saying, but the waving hand made him think it was saying hello. He wanted to say something, but he wasn't sure what. He always had a problem of knowing what to say, which is why he didn't talk much. Link sat up straight and simply waved back, a small grin on his face.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:32 am

....OK WYNAUT. XD

Name: Mewtwo
Gender: Technically genderless but responds to male pronouns
Personality/traits: Most powerful psychic Pokémon, manmade. Is basically an angry, vengeful, overpowered child who forgot he has a mom. Takes his power out on anyone he hates but has the manners to save his rough play for the official battling areas.
Other: Warning: he is an alternate character interpretation. Rather than being just fierce and merciless, he is also ignorant and lost. I don't know if this counts because he's a Pokémon, as in one of multiple, but his actual mannerisms will remain largely the same as the games/movies. There will just be more specific meanings behind them. He may not battle very much anyway because he's a DLC fighter (though I don't know if that's an in-universe factor).

---

(Comet, I've found that when Link means to convey a thought in-game, like his name or the answer to a yes-or-no question, he'll just stand there and the person will get it. I think he has mild magic telepathy. That's how I've RP'd him in the past XD

"What's your name?

Link? What a funny name!")
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17872

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Mon May 08, 2017 2:28 pm

Mistystar wrote: Mr. Game & Watch, who had been idly wandering through the lobby for some time now, suddenly noticed Link sitting at a distant table. Strolling over to the hero at a relaxed pace, he waved a hand in greeting and made a small "beeping" sound, which was pretty much the only way he could say hello (or anything, for that matter).
Link wasn't sure what to do, he barely understood what the thing was saying. What could it possibly want from ME. I'm no hero..I couldn't even find a way to bring her back.. He thought to himself, beginning to look down.

"If you don't want anything from me just go, I prefer to be left alone," he muttered. It most likely doesn't even understand me. Words are useless.

(Also, to explain from Breath of The Wild's words; Link apparently doesn't feel the need to speak and bears burdens by himself. He doesn't think that dragging others down is going to solve his problems, so it's best to keep them to himself)
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:14 am

(That moment when you feel like you might want to try reviving this RP, but are not quite sure how. o3o)

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:03 pm

(I so want to revive this! Also, I'm making Link so dank whoops, I hope that's fine. I'm sure Com would help revive it if I asked her :3)
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2