Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +*

+32
StarryRoses
Mistpaw
Blizzardkit
lulu0000
Meadowpaw
Tawnykit
Rapidkit
Night♕
Goldy
Ebonypaw
Twilight
Waxkit
Emberkit
Saltshine
Raven
pebby stone.
Shaggykit
Lotusbreeze
Sunkit
Moonflame
Cobaltkit
Vinefrost
Swallowfeather
Midnightflame
Willowrose
Roseblossom
Jewelsky
Stealthy
Tornadostorm
Glimmerwing
✦*Cometstar*✦
Mistystar
36 posters

Page 5 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Go down

*+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +* - Page 5 Empty Re: *+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +*

Post by Stealthy Sun May 28, 2017 7:24 pm

MIDNIGHTFLAME!!
MIDNIGHTFLAME!!

OHHMAGOOOOOSH CONGRATULATIONS!!! @<>@ YOU'RE AN AMAZING WARRIOR ALREADY AND YOUR NAME IS BEAUTIFUL!! 8O
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17872

Back to top Go down

*+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +* - Page 5 Empty Re: *+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +*

Post by Midnightflame Sun May 28, 2017 7:28 pm

thank you guysssss <3333
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 72
Fresh-kill : 19937

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sun May 28, 2017 7:29 pm

MIDNIGHTFLAME!! MIDNIGHTFLAME!!
CONGRATS AHHH <333 Midnighttt I'm so so happy for you, I have lots of great memories with ya and we've just had tons of fun, I'm really happy you exist!! xD you're going to be SUCH a great warrior. ;w; AND YOUR NAME IS GREAT
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34336

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun May 28, 2017 7:35 pm

Midnightflame! Midnightflame!

You have earned this so much, Middie. It's been an honor to be your mentor all this time. :3

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32877

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun May 28, 2017 7:47 pm

Congratulations, ah you'd been waiting so long for this and it's so so worth it! I know this has been said already, but your name is gorgeous. You deserve this, Midnight <33
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62469

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sun May 28, 2017 8:01 pm

OH MY GOODNESS. :'D This is sooooo great! Midnight sweetie, you have patiently waited so very long for this, gosh you deserve this so much <333 I'm overjoyed and beyond proud to see this happen. You'll be such an amazing warrior!! Huuuuge congratulations!!! ;w;
AND YOUR NEW NAME IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND FRICKIN COOL, MIDNIGHTFLAME ❤️
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Herbs : 176
Fresh-kill : 17761

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Sun May 28, 2017 8:52 pm

@Whiteh Thank you! I'll never forget how amazing of a mentor that you are and were <3

@Comet *hugs* Your the sweetest Comet thank you! And  you are such a great leader as well!
You have earned this so much, Middie. It's been an honor to be your mentor all this time. :3

@Glim Aww Glim I'm so glad you think that! <33 I've grown a lot sense my young apprentice/kit days XD

@Jewels Aw thanks!! It honestly feels like just yesterday I got my apprentice ceremony XD
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 72
Fresh-kill : 19937

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon May 29, 2017 12:25 am

Midnightflame wrote:*dies on the inside* Thank you so much I love it, and thank you Whitefeather for being such an amazing mentor <3
You're very welcome, Middie. >w> Whiteh helped a lot with the naming process~

Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28217

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Mon May 29, 2017 12:31 pm

MIDNIGHTFLAME! MIDNIGHTFLAME!
Wow, congrats Middie! Too bad I wasn't here for the actual ceremony :P But still, this is great! Your name is beautiful, and what's more, this is the first ceremony taking place on ETF! You're making history, buddo <3

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28116

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon May 29, 2017 1:15 pm

If no one minds, I'm going to spring a topic xDDD

What is your favorite cat in the series based on appearances?

*+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +* - Page 5 Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb
₮◊Яи∆∂◊$₮◊Яᄊ ∂∑קЦ₮ץ ◊モ ¢レ◊Ц∂¢レ∆и
You all are my Friends and I Love you very much <3
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33189

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon May 29, 2017 3:55 pm

I always liked gray cats the best; some of my favorite cats in terms of appearance were Bluestar and Feathertail, I think xD
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Mon May 29, 2017 7:52 pm

^and hearts to your gray Soniccc x3
AND UH JAYFEATHER MAYBE

Okay eep, Sunstar and Whitestorm are super handsome and I can't deny my love for mai floofeh Thistleclaw <333
The books' description of Mothwing always seemed beautiful to me, along with Heathertail and her gorgeous eyes. Say what you will about Storm from DotC, but heh I think she was the most beautiful cat in that series
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon May 29, 2017 8:38 pm

Yeah :D They're all really cool cats xD

Personally I've always really liked Cloudtail and Swiftpaw's designs. I'm a sucker for white and fluffy, and black spots xD

*+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +* - Page 5 Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon May 29, 2017 10:50 pm

✦*Cometstar*✦ wrote:^and hearts to your gray Soniccc x3
AND UH JAYFEATHER MAYBE

Okay eep, Sunstar and Whitestorm are super handsome and I can't deny my love for mai floofeh Thistleclaw <333
The books' description of Mothwing always seemed beautiful to me, along with Heathertail and her gorgeous eyes. Say what you will about Storm from DotC, but heh I think she was the most beautiful cat in that series
Sonic is an ANGEL BLESS

but him aside I love the others you mentioned too especially Mothwing and Heathertail <3 I mostly think all cats look good unless they're like, Rock or something lol
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon May 29, 2017 11:30 pm

Awww come on! Rock is the most hansom cat around!!! He doesn't even have FUR to worry about, or EYES to see, and judge you with XDDDD

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Tue May 30, 2017 12:09 am

✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Tue May 30, 2017 5:04 pm

Tornadostorm wrote:If no one minds, I'm going to spring a topic xDDD

What is your favorite cat in the series based on appearances?

Weellll a Siamese is automatically going to be my favorite xD but other than that, I always liked Silverstream and Feathertail. Ooooo and Cloudtail, since he's so fluffy lol
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34336

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Wed May 31, 2017 7:51 pm

I'm most likely going to be rereading the first arc soon and when I skimmed a little through Into the Wild today it reminded me of the almost cute rivalry between ThunderClan and RiverClan and all their battles over Sunningrocks. Y'know, in the new books you don't see much of that at all, with how obsessed everyone is about peace and standing together lately. Sure, there are threats that come from the outside, but I actually miss the battles between them! It gave me an idea for another topic:
What were some of your favorite battles?
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed May 31, 2017 7:56 pm

The battle against the dark forest was by far my favorite. Super intense, super built up, super satisfying. The battle against bloodclan was just like... Forced, and arbitrary. But whatever. I super enjoy the particular atmosphere of the battle against the dark forest :D It was cool xD

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Wed May 31, 2017 8:00 pm

Club Name: Vinekit
What book you're on, if currently reading the series: I may do a reread of the original arc and New Prophecy, as well as the Super Editions. I'd also like to read the prequel arc for the first time eventually.
Favorite character: Scourge. Yeah, yeah, I know. Judge awayyyyy. xD I also really like Ravenpaw, Cinderheart, Yellowfang, and Graystripe. I'm mostly an original arc fan.
Favorite Clan: RiverClan, although I don't feel too strongly about any of the clans really.
Which club Clan are you?: LightningClan forever!
Other: I'm not as into Warriors as I used to be but I'm still looking forward to discussing it!
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Herbs : 169
Fresh-kill : 42604

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed May 31, 2017 8:05 pm

Niice!! Eyo Vineh :D Missed having you <3

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Wed May 31, 2017 8:22 pm

Eeep, welcome back, Vinebro! <3

Gosh, the Dark Forest battle. It was definitely scary and unpredictable! I totally agree that it was one of the most exciting ones! It and The First Battle™ in Dawn of the Clans would be the battles that define the whole series
Another that I found cool was when Fireheart and Graystripe were the only warriors in camp and Brokenstar, (thought to be a defenseless prisoner,) took advantage of it and had all his rogues come try to take over. The queens and elders defended the best they could too and aww everyone was so brave <3 Ah any battles during Tigerstar's leadership were intense tooo even if it ended up kinda disappointing when BloodClan came in xD
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed May 31, 2017 8:37 pm

Yeah :D I don't remember either the First battle or the one with the only warriors in camp being Fireheart and Greystripe ^u^; Sorry, but hey! Pretty much all battles have some semblance of drama, and risk. Which is awesome :D

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Wed May 31, 2017 8:39 pm

Exactly :D I love how cinematic the battles are!
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17872

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed May 31, 2017 9:33 pm

Most battles are like that and it's super cool :D

OK so, who do you think is the best fighter in the clans? (Not Lionblaze. Or if Lionblaze, him without his powers xD)

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next