Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's going on in my life

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What's going on in my life - Page 2 Empty Re: What's going on in my life

Post by Goldy Sat May 19, 2018 4:07 pm

Update
My scholarship was revoked and I have to pay in state tuition. I'm already in so much debt since my parents only saved for my sister's college and now it'll be like twice that, and I also have to take out more to give to my mom to pay for food and stuff since she can't afford anything, even tho that's illegal there's not really anything else I can do. I'm in the process of moving out and I've had to get rid of a lot of stuff since I won't have anywhere to put it. There's still so much I need to do and I don't know where any of my stuff will go since neither of my parents really wants me to have a place with them. Every time my mom talks to me it's just to yell at me and I've barely talked to my dad. Everything that can go wrong has gone wrong and I don't know what to do anymore
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Herbs : 42
Fresh-kill : 18961

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadowpaw Sat May 19, 2018 8:17 pm

Oh Hannah, I'm just so sorry! :( Things are currently so rough, but not EVERYTHING has gone wrong. <3 Things will get figured out, and I'm sure your mom or dad don't really not want you to live with them?
Meadowpaw
Meadowpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice

Herbs : 8
Fresh-kill : 14089

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Sat May 19, 2018 9:55 pm

Aw, thanks Hannah <3 it just feels that way, neither of my parents will let me have a bedroom or keep much of my stuff there
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat May 19, 2018 11:34 pm

*hugs deeply* Man if I could let you stay here at my home with my family, I so would. But I can't :P and I'm sooo sorry about the scholarship D: That's just like salt in the wound. Is there anything you can do to get them to give you your scholarship back? Ooh I'm so sorry Goldy. Urgh :P I wish there was more I could do.

My family kinda just stopped what we were doing and prayed for you BTW. I don't know if that means much to you, but we'll be keeping you in our thoughts

What's going on in my life - Page 2 Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb
₮◊Яи∆∂◊$₮◊Яᄊ ∂∑קЦ₮ץ ◊モ ¢レ◊Ц∂¢レ∆и
You all are my Friends and I Love you very much <3
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33184

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Sun May 20, 2018 11:52 am

Awww, Gold, that really sucks :( And same, if I were a legal adult already and had my own house, I’d definitely let you stay at my house, but sadly that’s not possible now. DX

And oh my, I’m so sorry to hear about your scholarship. I don’t really know much about how it works, but maybe there is a way to get it back? If there isn’t, I hope you can pay for college somehow. I believe in you!

I’m keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, Goldy, always. I know things will get better for you! <3
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 87
Fresh-kill : 39355

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Sun May 20, 2018 8:10 pm

Aww thank you so much @Tornadostorm, that really does mean a lot! @Lotuspaw too, I have some friends in town I can stay with if things get rough so don’t worry! If I bring my gpa up next semester then I’ll only need to pay out of state tuition for one semester but that’s still a lot, I might have to look into taking a class or two online this summer but I’ll def need to take out more loans. I think after these next few days once all my stuff is out of the house and things are more settled down I’ll be under a lot less stress so I’m just trying to hold out til then
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Sun May 20, 2018 9:50 pm

Well, that’s good! I’m glad you have solutions! :D I know you can bring up your GPA!
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Mon May 21, 2018 4:35 pm

Thanks lotus!! I’ll try
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:38 am

Update
I got a job at Ross as a retail associate meaning I do everything from cashiering to sorting inventory and whatnot. It starts so early in the morning so I’ve been super tired all the time and my legs hurt so much from standing but I’m making that $9 an hour bank soon to go up to $11! It’s so stressful bc I’m so awkward talking to people but it’s been okay! My mom and sister have been pretty mad at me lately over random things and that’s really stressing me out and I haven’t talked to my dad in a long time. My mom cleaned out my bank account so I’m pretty broke but hopefully she’ll let me keep my paycheck lol I’m just tired of everything but I’ve been okay
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:52 am

Hey, it's progress. That's good <3 Just keep being strong, and keep moving forward, and God'll bring you through <3 It already seems like He's starting to. :D

What's going on in my life - Page 2 Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:08 pm

I’m glad you got a job! I know you’ll be fine, I think you’ll get used to interacting with people and will end up being more comfortable as time goes by. :D Things will turn up alright in the end <3
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadowpaw Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:07 pm

I bet you are a wonderful worker<3 and like you told me on IG, I'm glad your coworkers are nice!! Is your boss pretty nice as well?
Meadowpaw
Meadowpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice

Herbs : 8
Fresh-kill : 14089

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:50 pm

Thanks guys!! I hope everything works out. @Meadow she’s really nice but also really demanding but my coworkers are cool! I went to therapy for the first time today (as Meadow knows) and it was really hard since I have so much trouble being open with people in person. She thinks I need to start taking meds for anxiety and depression, I’ll have to see if I’ll be able to get those but if they can help I want to try them
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:39 am

Yeah, if you need them, of course you should have them. And at least your boss seems tolerable(?) I do hope things are improving. At the moment, they seem to be. <3

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:52 pm

Yeah, definitely get some medication if your therapist really recommends it. You should have a doctor prescribe you with some (from what I've heard, some types of medications may work for some people, but not for others, and some have side effects that make the problem worse, so talking to a doctor about which kind of medication would be best for you would be a good idea). Also, I'm glad your new job seems to be going well! I think you're on the right path!
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:42 pm

Thanks guys!! I still need to talk with a doctor about it. I really hope things start getting better idk how much more I can handle
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadowpaw Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:54 pm

You got this, Hamz! Everything's gonna be okay <3
Meadowpaw
Meadowpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice