Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*The Multi-Clan RP*~

+5
Shadowdragon
Mset100
Jewelsky
Stealthy
Tornadostorm
9 posters

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

~*The Multi-Clan RP*~ - Page 16 Empty Re: ~*The Multi-Clan RP*~

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:05 pm

She sat on her bottom "Oh. Okay." Suddenly Hawkpaw leaped at his sister. In a squeal of fright she was thrown to the ground, and her brother was on top of her in an instant. She barely had time to react as he began pawing her neck. Suddenly Spottedpaw shoved herself forward, knocking her forehead into Hawkpaw's chin Hawkpaw, dazed, stumbled away from his sister. She leaped to her feet, and leap at him. Pinning him. He squirmed under her paws, then went limp. Spottedpaw visibly relaxed. Hawkpaw suddenly shot up, and knocked her hard with a firm paw to the face. she screeched, and toppled over. Rolling away from her leaping brother, she ended up on her feet, and once she was on her feet, she charged at her brother. They collided mid-air. Their heads hitting together with a loud thud. They both fell to the ground, all landing on their paws. Spottedpaw lifted her paw, and said "hold." Hawkpaw straightened panting with the sudden exhaustion of energy after their fight. Spottedpaw turned to Angelpaw. "How much of that did you catch? Did you recognize any of the moves we used?" Her eyes were bright with curiosity, and Hawkpaw followed his sister's gaze to see Angelpaw's reaction. These two apprentices weren't older than Angelpaw, but had been training sense they were kits, for the fight with NPU. A threat that was defeated not long after their apprentice ceremonies.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33139

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:13 pm

Angelpaw had a very amazed look on her face "Wow you two are great! Yeah I think I remember most of those, is it okay if I join in now?"
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 72
Fresh-kill : 19887

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:41 pm

"Yeah!" Hawkpaw said. A slight bounce in his step. He seemed to have caught his breath after the last bout with his sister. Spottedpaw tilted her head "Do you wanna fight just one of us? Or do you wanna go every cat for themself? Fighting whoever else is on the field?" Hawkpaw's shoulders sagged as his sister forced him to sit and wait out them deciding the details.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:05 am

Angelpaw starting to get excited said "Every cat for themself should be fun!"
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:39 am

Spottedpaw nodded. And suddenly, she charged forward. Just in time to dodge another attack from her brother, and leaped at Angelpaw.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:44 pm

Angelpaw trying to think fast jumped out of the way right into Hawkpaw
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:45 pm

He turned and slashed at her with sheathed claws. Then he jumped forward trying to pin her. Spottedpaw, whipped around, and leaped at Hawkpaw. He didn't see her.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:46 pm

Angelpaw winced, she suddenly saw spottedpaw leap at hawkpaw and decided to go for her as she pounced on her back
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:48 pm

Hawkpaw's leaped failed, as Angelpaw targeted Spottedpaw. Spottedpaw crashed right into Angelpaw, and Hawkpaw leaped at the two of them. Spottedpaw dodged his attack, and leaped at Angelpaw
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:52 pm

Angelpaw fell to the ground with Spottedpaw on top of her a clawed at with what she could and tried to worm away but failed
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:42 pm

Hawkpaw suddenly knocked Spottedpaw off Angelpaw, just as she lifed her paw for a 'death swipe'. The two of them engaged in a tussle. A tussle that ended with Hawkpaw on top. Spottedpaw squirmed wildly, then went limp, and when Hawkpaw didn't react, she said "I concede." She laughed. Hawkpaw smiled, and reared off her. He turned to Angelpaw. "Now it's just you and me." Spottedpaw stepped back towards the edge of the clearing. Sitting down, and wrapping her tail over her legs. Her ears pricked with interest.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:41 pm

Angelpaw nodded and smiled and she ran to hawkpaw and jumped on him as fast as she could and dug her claws into Hawkpaws back trying to stay firm
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:52 pm

Hawkpaw ran around jumping and kicking like a bucking bronco. Then he threw himself to the ground rolling onto his back in attempt to squish Angelpaw. Then he rolled onto his paws, and prepared to attack her again
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:13 pm

Name of Group: RavenClan
Group Type: Clan
Owner: le Vineh
Leader: Ravenstar
Deputy: Redmoon
Medicine-Cat: Willowwave
Medicine-cat Apprentice: Sunpaw

I know I am incredibly late, so could I please get a quick recap of current events in this RP so I can get involved? :)
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Herbs : 169
Fresh-kill : 42554

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:24 pm

(Welcome, Vinekit! ^.^

Well, there are currently two plots:

Me and Midnightpaw: Mustystar, leader of HC (HunterClan) has invited Angelpaw, and her mentor over to his clan, and Angelpaw is currently training with two HunterClan apprentices, Hawkpaw, and Spottedpaw.

Me, Stealthy, Moonflame (And most likely to involve RavenClan) : The clan BoneClan is terrorizing the forest with their desire to destroy all the other clans, so theirs has peace. They've already destroyed IceClan, FernClan, DiamondClan, DawnPack, most of FlarePack, and most of HunterClan. And they've turned Riverstar the leader of MapleClan evil, by unknown means, though herbs are suspected. and trying to get her back is costing the MapleFire alliance (My MapleClan, and Stealth's FirePack) more lives. They're goal is to either kill Fracture, rescue Riverstar, or both. Only Lunakin, alpha of FlarePack, is standing in the way. Filled with rage after Riverstar killed almost his entire pack..... Yeah, allot of details in this one. Eyeroll)

Last edited by ❤~Tornadostorm~❤ on Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:37 pm

Hawkpaw ran around jumping and kicking like a bucking bronco. Then he threw himself to the ground rolling onto his back in attempt to squish Angelpaw. Then he rolled onto his paws, and prepared to attack her again

Angelpaw very alarmed jump away as fast as possible, "Lets call it a tie" She mewed out of breath
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:55 pm

Hawkpaw smiled "I WIN!! YEEESS!!!" He reared on his hindlegs swiping his paws like a horse.

~~~~~~~

It was the middle of the night, all was silent, until suddenly cats started streaming into the MoonClan camp. They started attacking any cat they saw.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:00 pm

Angelpaw and her mentor were walking threw the forest exploring off there territory to empty lands where they thought was empty but heard meows and sounds of fighting. They quick ran right to the noise and found a camp, They both instantly started to help fight not sure what was going on.
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:03 pm

(MoonClan is your clan, correct? O.o)

Suddenly a chocolatey brown tabby tom leaped at Midnightfrost. Attempting to pin her. His claws were unsheathed, and in his eyes you could see a clear intent to kill.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:08 pm

(Yus)

Midnightfrost in pure shock froze. She had never seen such a horrifying looking cat in her life, Midnightfrost tried to snap out of but she fell to the ground under the weight of the other cat. Finally noticing that its claws were unsheathed she quick kicked her legs up onto her stomach
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:12 pm

Meanwhile, in the isolated outskirts of the forest, another camp was gripped by tension and unrest. This camp belonged to RavenClan, a new clan that was established only moons prior.

Redmoon, deputy of RavenClan, was not pleased. It wasn't easy managing the lives of an entire clan's worth of cats; especially when his leader, Ravenstar, was too stubborn to accept anyone's opinions and ideas but his own.

"Ravenstar, may I have a word?" Redmoon asked as he padded into the leader's den.

"Very well." the black-furred leader replied with a nod of his head, looking out over the rest of his clan.

"Ravenstar, in the few moons that this clan has existed, we've all been put into danger. Sickness runs rampant, we are always low on fresh-kill and resources, and bring this close to the edge of the forest runs the risk of twoleg interference! Do you know how much trauma that would give the kits and apprentices? Poor Willowwave has nearly been worked to death on keeping our youth healthy! I know you don't like to hear it, but I believe you should swallow your pride and admit that you chose an unacceptable location for our camp and place orders to find an area where RavenClan will thrive!"

Ravenstar gulped nervously. In his heart of hearts, he could understand Redmoon's concerns, but this was his home. It had been since he was a kit. All he had ever wanted was for his clan to love this place as much as he did. He sighed and said,
"I understand, Redmoon. I've been contemplating relocating for quite some time. The truth of the matter is, some of the kits are still too young to make such a journey, especially considering that we don't have a destination in mind. Just know that I have a solution for all of this."

"And what might that solution be?" Redmoon inquired.

"You'll know when I address RavenClan from the Stormcave in the morning." the leader replied mysteriously.
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Herbs : 169
Fresh-kill : 42554

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:13 pm

(I'll just magically transport to PondClan WHOOOOSH)

Koistar sat solemnly on the Hightree, when a sudden wave of realization hit her, where have MapleClan vanished to? There border marks have became either stale, or not noticeable at all. 'Thistleleaf!" she called out to her deputy, "Come with me to MapleClan, and bring Ravenwhistle too" she called out to her deputy, who then returned with the Medicine Cat, and they ventured off into MapleClan camp
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19457

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:22 pm

Midnightpaw~ He snarled, rearing to get away from the painful kick. Stumbling away, he leaped forward, and slashed at Midnightfrost. His amber eyes still filled with the look of an... Insane... Cat.

~~~~

Vinekit~ Ever sense the war with NightPack Ultra, several clans have been living in, and around the small woods called the Sunbathed Forest. It wasn't quite known yet that the Sunbathed forest was in peril right now.

~~~~~~~~~

Moonflame~ The border markers with HunterClan too, were almost non existent. And the closer they got to the MapleClan camp, the quieter, and more eerie the surroundings became. The snow on the cold winter ground was tossed and turned. Not laden with the small pawprintns of cats walking around. It seemed like all these cats ever did was run.. But... Why?

When the got to the camp... The guards caught scent of them and hurriedly ushered them in. Looking around behind the cats with frightened expressions "HURRY HURRY!" Briarclaw hissed to one of them. "You don't wanna get caught, do you!?"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:24 pm

Koistar looked around dazed and confused "wh-what?" she questioned, the cats bodies looked bare, while PondClan was well fed, she looked around, all the cats looked worried and scared, but why?
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19457

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:26 pm

It's true. The fresh kill pile looked nearly empty. And all the cats around the PondClan cats looked battle scarred, and very thin.

Once all were inside, Stoneleap appeared from the leader's den. His fluff hid it, but he was also thin. And he had a large scar on his side. He limped down towards the PondClan cats "What brings you here, to such a dangerous area?" He asked, seeming surprisingly calm for his words.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next