Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*The Multi-Clan RP*~

+5
Shadowdragon
Mset100
Jewelsky
Stealthy
Tornadostorm
9 posters

Page 17 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

~*The Multi-Clan RP*~ - Page 17 Empty Re: ~*The Multi-Clan RP*~

Post by Vinefrost Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:26 pm

(Twister: I understand. I made RavenClan isolated from the other clans (at first) so that it's explained why they weren't present during previous and current events. I'll try to integrate them into the plot once they expand their territory a bit)
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Herbs : 169
Fresh-kill : 42604

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:27 pm

(Okizay :3 I just tried to reply to you, that's all)

~*The Multi-Clan RP*~ - Page 17 Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb
₮◊Яи∆∂◊$₮◊Яᄊ ∂∑קЦ₮ץ ◊モ ¢レ◊Ц∂¢レ∆и
You all are my Friends and I Love you very much <3
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33189

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:28 pm

Midnightpaw~ He snarled, rearing to get away from the painful kick. Stumbling away, he leaped forward, and slashed at Midnightfrost. His amber eyes still filled with the look of an... Insane... Cat.

Midnightfrost now completely getting herself undercontrol, flinched from the painful swipe from the other cat, she quick leaped onto the other cat without another thought
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 72
Fresh-kill : 19937

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:30 pm

Koistar looked around nervously, now tense, "First of all, what do you mean by a dangerous area? Isn't MapleClan in the safest place of the forest?" she questioned. Ravenwhistle looked at Stoneleap's scar. "Are you alright? Has that wound been treated properly? Do you need some herbs? We have much to spare" she mewed. Koistar then continued, "Your borders, as well as HunterClan's borders have been stale recently, is everything alright?" It didn't look alright, how had PondClan been so oblivious to what has been going on?
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19507

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:34 pm

He twisted in her grip, and pulled himself free. It seemed shockingly easy. But then he did have short, thin, soft sleek fur. He whipped around, and smiled "Looks like we've got a feisty one on our paws." His voice was low and intimidating for his happy smile. He charged forward, and dodged to the side at the last second, before attempting to blindside Midnigtfrost.

~~~~

Stoneleap nodded "Yes, as far as you know, MapleClan's... Territory is safe. And I'm fine." He smiled at Ravenwhistle. Then he returned his cold green gaze to Koistar. "You've been oblivious because we've been trying to protect you. If they know they exist, they'll murder you, and your entire clan.... Come with me to Riverstar's den where we can talk more. I don't want to frighten your warriors." He turned, and headed back for the Rock-Path. Climbing up it's path. and slipping into the den.

~*The Multi-Clan RP*~ - Page 17 Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:39 pm

He twisted in her grip, and pulled himself free. It seemed shockingly easy. But then he did have short, thin, soft sleek fur. He whipped around, and smiled "Looks like we've got a feisty one on our paws." His voice was low and intimidating for his happy smile. He charged forward, and dodged to the side at the last second, before attempting to blindside Midnigtfrost.
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:43 pm

Fracture snarled. "I can't let YOU live if there's to be PEACE!!!" He reared on his hindlegs, and jumped almost straight into the air. Just then, at the top of his jump, a silver streak dashed underneath him. She leaped at Midnightfrost.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:48 pm

Midnightpaw hit the ground even harder then before. "I can't take both of them!" She thought to herself. She looked around as fast as she could and saw a dash of Angelpaw. Angelpaw came running twords the cat on top of her mentor. She leaped on it trying to get her off
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:50 pm

She screeched and reared. Fracture watched her for a moment with a look of concern on his face. Then he scowled, and charged at Midnightfrost

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:52 pm

Midnightfrost quick scrambled up and dodged as fast as she could. Angelpaw flew off and quick charged right back at the other cat not sure what would happen
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:52 pm

Koistar looked worried, she looked back at Stoneleap and Ravenwhistle, and followed Stoneleap up the Rock-Path, she slithered into the den and sat down, awaiting for a response from Stoneleap
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:06 pm

Midnightpaw ~ The silver cat turned to her, and charged forward, then quickly slashed her paw upwards.

Fracture leaned down. An angry snarl growing on his face. He suddenly, without warning ran forward, his movements so smooth it looked like he was gliding across the ground. Then, right before he could attack Midnightfrost, an orange tabby knocked himself into Fracture. Both cats tussled on the ground for a few moments before the Orange tabby reared away from Fracture. Who was hissing and yowling angrily, the orange tabby was Mustystar! e yowled into the air, and HunterClan dashed into the camp, attacking the invader.

~~~~~~

Strangely enough, the leader's den didn't smell much like Riverstar. And any scent of her's that was there was extremely old and stale.

Stoneleap sighed. "A clan called BoneClan has been grown from the remnants from NPU. Fracture is their leader. He's trying to achieve peace by destroying all the other clans in the world. I regret to infrom you that this has been a battle that they've been winning so far. IceClan, and FernClan have been lost. All of them... Dead. Also, most of FlarePack, and HunterClan have been killed too. If that's not enough reason to call this forest dangerous, BoneClan has scattered. They're all over the forest. And they'll attack, and kill any cats, or foxes they see. That's why we're so short on food. Cat's get killed hunting for a decent meal." He closed his eyes. "And that's not the worst of it. One of the most powerful cats I know, Riverstar.... Has joined them."

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:11 pm

Midnightfrost flinched with pain and jumped backwards trying to dodge everything

As she saw all the other cats fill in she suddenly felt relieved and only cared about Angelpaws safety. She saw run away and get into another fight. Midnightfrost couldn't help but let out a little laugh, she quickly snapped back and charged at the nearest enemy cat she could see not sure who it was
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:16 pm

Koistar had to stop herself from gasping, what kind of monstrosity had happen to the clans? "And he's doing that, to achieve peace?" she scoffed loudly. "One question," Koistar asked quietly, "Why did Riverstar join them? Shouldn't let a cat, let alone a leader stay loyal to their clan/" She asked. "Has she gone mad?" Koistar studied Stoneleap's body figure, he looked a bit better then the other cats. "Well, if this helps in any way, we could possibly," she paused, taking a deep breath, "Take some cats to our clan for a bit, you know, the more." she paused "Weaker ones, ones that need more food, or treatment, or if your uncomfortable with that, we could bring you food." She suggested. "We have plenty of fish, it's an acquired taste, but I'm sure it's better then starving." She finally concluded.
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:48 pm

Stoneleap sighed "Fracture forced her to eat this herb. At first we didn't think it did anything, but.. Then she left, and she was supposed to come back, but she never did." Stoneleap scowled as he remembered the day she left. It was a few moons ago now. Then he smiled at Koistar. "We'd appreciate the food, thanks." This may have come to a surprise, that MapleClan was accepting assistance from Koistar, even when they had FirePack.

~~~~~

Flashstrike, the deputy of BoneClan, leaped away from Midnightfrost's attack. Screeching angrily.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:07 pm

[Hey, would it be okay if I somehow joined in again? xD]
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62469

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:02 pm

(Totally! Go ahead! :D)

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:15 am

[Name of Group: BlizzardClan
Group Type: Clan
Owner: Jewelsky
Leader/Alpha: Ripplestar
Deputy/Beta: Echostorm
Medicine-Cat/Gamma: Smallwave
Medicine-cat Apprentice/Delta: Leafbreeze

Just making a new Clan… because Wynaut. xD I'll still use my others]
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62469

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:53 pm

Ravenstar went to the top of Stormcave and addressed his Clan.

"RavenClan, it is no secret that we are not exactly thriving. As my deputy Redmoon has made clear, our camp is easily perceptible to disease and twoleg interference, and it is also no longer ideal for hunting. Although this is my home, and I don't want us to leave, I need to acknowledge what it best for my Clan.

In regards to that, I have decided to start the process of expanding our territory and resources. Because Shinekit, Streamkit, and Stonekit are not yet old enough to travel, the majority of RavenClan will stay here for the time being. However, I am sending a small group of scouts to find a new place for us to call home, with plentiful food and less risk of danger.

Will Flamewind, Mosspond, Swiftsky, Lightningpelt, Snakeskin, and Sunpaw please step forward?"

The cats whose names were called lined up in front of the cave. The warriors seemed to be accepting, yet hesitant, while Sunpaw appeared to be excited, yet nervous.

"I have selected the strongest, fastest, most efficient warriors of RavenClan to explore the land outside our borders. Willowwave, Redmoon and I are needed here, but I believe that each and every one of you is up to the challenge. It will be a dangerous journey. There are doubtlessly other clans that may be hostile to your presence. You could run into predator territory, a twoleg camp, or even disasters sent from the Dark Forest itself. Nothing is out of the question. Unfortunately, you will not be able to return until new territory has been claimed. We don't wish you to lead any harm to our young ones, so we will not leave until we receive proof of a safe new camp site. If anyone can accomplish this and assure the bright future of RavenClan, I believe it is you.

Flamewind, Mosspond, Swiftsky, Lightningpelt, and Snakeskin, are you willing to brave the odds and bring safety and new land to RavenClan?" Ravenstar asked.

"I am." each one mewed at the same time.

"And young Sunpaw, it took quite some convincing from Willowwave to let me believe that you've learned enough from her to make this journey. Willowwave, are you absolutely positive that Sunpaw will be able to take care of herself out there?"

"Yes, there isn't a doubt in my mind." Willowwave nodded.

"Very well. And Sunpaw, do YOU believe that you will do well outside our borders? Will you follow the instructions of the warriors I send with you, stay within sight of them, and honor the warrior code?" Ravenstar inquired.

"Come on, Ravenstar, I'm not a kit anymore!" Sunpaw beamed. "If anything, I'll be the one havin' to keep these guys in line!" she mewed, nudging Lightningpelt, who smiled.

Ravenstar chuckled. "That's the kind of enthusiasm that makes RavenClan great. Thank you all, and know that you are doing a great service for RavenClan! If you succeed, your names will go down in history. You have tonight and the next morning to rest and say your goodbyes. I wish you the best of luck, and trust that you will not be forgotten back here at camp." Ravenstar nodded, and adjourned the meeting.

He padded back into his den, with Redmoon nodding towards him, "You're doing the right thing. Those cats are the strongest ones I know. They'll find a new camp for us, and RavenClan... YOUR clan... will prosper."

"If that's true, and I beg to StarClan that it's true," Ravenstar worried, "then why do I feel such dread sending them out there?"
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Herbs : 169
Fresh-kill : 42604

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:56 pm

Jewelsky wrote:[Name of Group: BlizzardClan
Group Type: Clan
Owner: Jewelsky
Leader/Alpha: Ripplestar
Deputy/Beta: Echostorm
Medicine-Cat/Gamma: Smallwave
Medicine-cat Apprentice/Delta: Leafbreeze

Just making a new Clan… because Wynaut. xD I'll still use my others]

(Accepted. Just warning you though... Shadow also has a clan named BlizzardClan. :P If you want you can change it, but I'm not forcing you to. You might wanna discuss this with Shadow though Eyeroll)

Vinekit wrote:Ravenstar went to the top of Stormcave and addressed his Clan.

"RavenClan, it is no secret that we are not exactly thriving. As my deputy Redmoon has made clear, our camp is easily perceptible to disease and twoleg interference, and it is also no longer ideal for hunting. Although this is my home, and I don't want us to leave, I need to acknowledge what it best for my Clan.

In regards to that, I have decided to start the process of expanding our territory and resources. Because Shinekit, Streamkit, and Stonekit are not yet old enough to travel, the majority of RavenClan will stay here for the time being. However, I am sending a small group of scouts to find a new place for us to call home, with plentiful food and less risk of danger.

Will Flamewind, Mosspond, Swiftsky, Lightningpelt, Snakeskin, and Sunpaw please step forward?"

The cats whose names were called lined up in front of the cave. The warriors seemed to be accepting, yet hesitant, while Sunpaw appeared to be excited, yet nervous.

"I have selected the strongest, fastest, most efficient warriors of RavenClan to explore the land outside our borders. Willowwave, Redmoon and I are needed here, but I believe that each and every one of you is up to the challenge. It will be a dangerous journey. There are doubtlessly other clans that may be hostile to your presence. You could run into predator territory, a twoleg camp, or even disasters sent from the Dark Forest itself. Nothing is out of the question. Unfortunately, you will not be able to return until new territory has been claimed. We don't wish you to lead any harm to our young ones, so we will not leave until we receive proof of a safe new camp site. If anyone can accomplish this and assure the bright future of RavenClan, I believe it is you.

Flamewind, Mosspond, Swiftsky, Lightningpelt, and Snakeskin, are you willing to brave the odds and bring safety and new land to RavenClan?" Ravenstar asked.

"I am." each one mewed at the same time.

"And young Sunpaw, it took quite some convincing from Willowwave to let me believe that you've learned enough from her to make this journey. Willowwave, are you absolutely positive that Sunpaw will be able to take care of herself out there?"

"Yes, there isn't a doubt in my mind." Willowwave nodded.

"Very well. And Sunpaw, do YOU believe that you will do well outside our borders? Will you follow the instructions of the warriors I send with you, stay within sight of them, and honor the warrior code?" Ravenstar inquired.

"Come on, Ravenstar, I'm not a kit anymore!" Sunpaw beamed. "If anything, I'll be the one havin' to keep these guys in line!" she mewed, nudging Lightningpelt, who smiled.

Ravenstar chuckled. "That's the kind of enthusiasm that makes RavenClan great. Thank you all, and know that you are doing a great service for RavenClan! If you succeed, your names will go down in history. You have tonight and the next morning to rest and say your goodbyes. I wish you the best of luck, and trust that you will not be forgotten back here at camp." Ravenstar nodded, and adjourned the meeting.

He padded back into his den, with Redmoon nodding towards him, "You're doing the right thing. Those cats are the strongest ones I know. They'll find a new camp for us, and RavenClan... YOUR clan... will prosper."

"If that's true, and I beg to StarClan that it's true," Ravenstar worried, "then why do I feel such dread sending them out there?"
(Awesome to see that your getting this thing started. :3 Jules, maybe you and Vine can RP until the RavenClan scouts make it to the Sunbathed Forest?)

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:19 pm

❤~Tornadostorm~❤ wrote:Stoneleap sighed "Fracture forced her to eat this herb. At first we didn't think it did anything, but.. Then she left, and she was supposed to come back, but she never did." Stoneleap scowled as he remembered the day she left. It was a few moons ago now. Then he smiled at Koistar. "We'd appreciate the food, thanks." This may have come to a surprise, that MapleClan was accepting assistance from Koistar, even when they had FirePack.

For Mia Mentora

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:22 pm

Koistar nodded solemnly, then looked around awkwardly. "Well, I must be going now..." she trailed off, before gingerly walking out of the cave, she retrieved her clanmates and set off
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:26 pm

Stoneleap watched her go. A strange look on his face. "Wait, Koistar. Let me get a patrol to escort you. It's too dangerous for you to cross the territory with so few of you." He strode out of his den, and started calling cats together. Briarclaw, Goldwater, Troutfall, and Fireclaw trotted up to Koistar, and her patrol. Fireclaw bowed courteously to her "Let us be your guides, Koistar." He said formally. Now, as he lowered his head, were visible several scars on his neck, proving the several failed assassination attempts on his life.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:14 am

❤~Tornadostorm~❤ wrote:

~~~~~
Flashstrike, the deputy of BoneClan, leaped away from Midnightfrost's attack. Screeching angrily.

Falling to the ground, Midnightfrost quickly jumped to her paws ready for attack. She quickly got lowered to the ground ready to pounce.
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:12 pm

Midnight~

Flashstrike screeched, and in a zigzag bounding sort of way, He charged at her. Yowling loudly

~~~

Moon/Stealth(/Jules?)~

It had been several days sense the river incident. The once weak, starving clan was actually starting to recover. The cats were walking around the camp, and talking, and with PondClan's help, they weren't as desperate for food. Even so, Stoneleap was sending out a Hunting Patrol. "Rosepool, Spiritpaw, Blossompool, and Toutfall." He called. His sub-deputy, Fireclaw listening intently, even though his gaze was examining the cats below him.

The four cats nodded as their names were called. Spiderpaw looking vaguely agitated he couldn't go on the patrol with his sister and his mentor. Stoneleap nodded. "Go, then. But be careful." Rosepool, the leader of the patrol, nodded, and the four cats dashed out of the camp.

Stoneleap sighed "Meeting dismissed" "God give that patrol your safety and strength" he leaped down from the Rockpath, followed by Fireclaw.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next