Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*The Multi-Clan RP*~

+5
Shadowdragon
Mset100
Jewelsky
Stealthy
Tornadostorm
9 posters

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down

~*The Multi-Clan RP*~ - Page 10 Empty Re: ~*The Multi-Clan RP*~

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:04 pm

Goldwater yowled in agony. Bouncefire skidded to a halt, whipped around, and did a full on tackle against Coyleap. "Little pest!" He spat. And slashed at her face.

Goldwater groaned. Struggling to stand up. she held her stomach in one paw. She was on her feet for a couple of seconds, then she fell over again. Dapplewing came rushing over, and started trying to mend the wound. "Still fighting to kill, I see." Dapplewing thought. "I'm surprised Goldwater's alive, let alone standing, for a moment there." Dapplewing looked up at Bouncefire, and Coyleap. "Bouncefire. Stop." She said in a rather stern tone. Bouncefire hesitated, looking with a surprised expression on his face. "Wha.." Then he reared off Coyleap, and let her stand up. Though he watched her with a vigilant eye.

Dapplewing turn from the young warrior, to his opponent "Coyleap, you shouldn't fight to kill like this." She said in a soft tone. "You may fight for your territory, but a warrior doesn't have to die, to know they can't win. A clan must not be lost every time a fight ensues.

Moonstar is dead, you where her deputy. You will be leader soon. Take into consideration your clan from now on. Do you really want to fight all your opponents with intent to kill? The harder you fight, the harder your opponent will fight back. That is why Moonstar is dead, and why Bouncefire was so relentless with you as he was." She wrapped more cobwebs around Goldwater's waist. "Goldwater here, had her warrior Ceremony only yesterday. Your clan attacked just about the instant it finished... Put yourself in her place now. So young, only received her warrior name yesterday. She's not even used to it yet, and already on the verge of death.

Moonstar was evil. Do not follow in her pawprints." Dapplewing sighed. The young medicine-cat expected to be attacked now, but she had a bit of battle training, she could handle herself. Even against the deputy of a savage clan like PondClan.

~*The Multi-Clan RP*~ - Page 10 Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb
₮◊Яи∆∂◊$₮◊Яᄊ ∂∑קЦ₮ץ ◊モ ¢レ◊Ц∂¢レ∆и
You all are my Friends and I Love you very much <3
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33189

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:11 pm

Coyleap stood in shock, realizing all the damage she's done, she looked over at Goldwater, and PondClan bodies, she crawled up to the high tree and howled. "PONDCLAN, RETREAT" and she led their warriors back into their den, pushed up against the walls, trying to hide, Coyleap was the only cat left in camp.

She gave a curt nod and said, "PondClan would respect if you would leave now, the damage has been done, and MapleClan and FirePack may live in peace."
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19507

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:31 pm

Dapplewing's eyes grew wide. Then she returned Coyleap's curt nod. "Alright she said." After Riverstar lifted her voice "MapleClan! We will return to our camp!"

All the MapleClan warriors turned, and left the camp. Heading back to MapleClan territory, and reasserting their scent along the borders, and camp.

Dapplewing groaned unhappily when she went into her den, and found dead torn up shriveled leaves and berries of what used to be her medical supplies. She heaved a sigh. She sent Bouncefire to go get her some intimidate supplies to treat the serious injuries. Until then, all she could do was clean the wounds of the injured. "Coyleap will be receiving her lives tonight." Riverstar thought with a somewhat regretful heart. (Which faded quickly when she remembered how evil Moonstar was) "I hope everything goes well for her."

~*The Multi-Clan RP*~ - Page 10 Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:56 pm

Coyleap traveled with Spottedear to receive her nine lives. When her nose reached the cold stone, she was swallowed into darkness.

Inside her dream, there was starlight everywhere, the place had lush tree's and prey bouncing everywhere. Nine cats surrounded her in a semi-circle. 
"Welcome, Coyleap  Are you ready to receive your nine lives?" They all asked in unison.
Coyleap nodded, "More then ever" she chuckled. The StarClan cats tried to stifle a laugh
The first cat was one Coyleap hadn't recognized. "I am one of PondClan senior warriors, Stonedust.  With this life I give you courage.  Use it well in the defense of your Clan."
Coyleap felt pain of new life surging through her body.
The second cat was Coyleap's father, Riverstrike. He gave a soft smile. "I'm so proud of you Coyleap. With this life I give you justice.  Use it well as you judge the actions of others."
Coyleap felt more pain then ever before when her father touched his nose to her forehead
The third cat was Spotpaw, a young apprentice that had just died in the most recent war. "With this life I give you loyalty to what you know to be right.  Use it well to guide your Clan in times of trouble."
The pain was less then before, but Coyleap still winced when the young cat put her nose on her forehead.
Sorrelstreak came next, Sorrelstreak was one of the elder's that sould tell battle stories to Coyleap when she was young. "With this life I give you tireless energy." He purred "Use it well to carry out the duties of a leader."
Coyleap felt speed rush through her veins, like she could run for hours.
For Coyleap's 5th life, her mother,  Joybird came up. She had a tender look in her eyes and smiled. "With this life I give you protection.  Use it well to care for you Clan as a mother cares for her kits." she purred smoothly. 'I'm so proud of you" she whispered.
Coyleap felt like she had the ferocity of a lion inside of her
The next cat was Coyleap's brother who died early in his warrior training due to green-cough. Spiderpaw said "With this life I give you mentoring.  Use it well to train the young cats of your Clan."
The pain had died down, and Coyleap swelled with pride.
The seventh cat was Coyleap's old mentor, Swanbone. The young warrior had her leg healed, and was running with pride. "With this life I give you compassion.  Use it well for the elders of you Clan, and the sick, and all those weaker than yourself."
Swanbone smiled as Coyleap received the life.
Next was Birdmark, one of PondClan's past Medicine Cats. "With this life I give you love.  Use it well for all the cats in your care"
The life was not painful at all, instead she was filled with love, and kindness.
And finally was Blackpelt, the Deputy before Coyleap. But wait! Wasn't the past leader supposed to give Coyleap her last life "With this life I give you nobility and certai-" Coyleap interrupted Blackpel "Where's Moonstar?" The StarClan cat's shuffled their paws. "Moonstar is in the Dark Forest." Swanebone muffled. Coyleap hung her head as Blackpelt went on. "tnty and faith.  Use it well as you lead your Clan in the ways of StarClan and the warrior code."
The pain was extremely hard to bear, Coyleap thought she would pass out.
Blackpelt signalled the other cats to come closer, he said.  "I hail you by your new name, Coystar.  Your old life is no more.  You have now received the nine lives of a leader, and StarClan grants you the guardianship of PondClan.  Defend it well; care for young and old; honor your ancestors and the traditions of the warrior code; live each life with pride and dignity. PondClan may now live in peace now that Moonstar is no longer in charge"  The StarClan cats chanted her name and everything went black.

~
Coystar was deciding patrols with her Deputy, Weaselfrost. "I'm going to go check on MapleClan, to discuss some matters that need to be resolved" Coystar said. 'I'll be taking Spottedear, (the medicince-cat) with me" and she set off.
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:05 pm

The dawn patrol met them there. They looked a bit confused, as they looked on the new leader. Rosefeather looked around at the others of the patrol, then turned to Coystar. "Welcome, Coystar. What brings you to our borders?" Her look told Coystar of her will to protect her clan from a surprise attack, and yet also to allow for Coystar to come to the MapleClan camp, if necessary, and talk with Riverstar.

She gave a curt nodd "Congratulations on becoming Coystar, by the way." The rest of the patrol murmured their agreement.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:08 pm

"Thank you" Coystar gave a curt nod, It was a tad bit awkward because some of the warriors were older then her, but she was a much higher ranks.

Once they arrived in camp, Coystar had asked to be taken to Riverstar's den.
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:16 pm

"Do you remember our agreement?" The silver cat with the glowing black and red eyes. "Yes... Though I only do this for my clan." Riverstar murmured half-heartedly. The silver cat snickered. "I doubt you'll actually be able to defeat us." Riverstar crouched in the attack pose "Let's get this over with!" and she leaped at the silver cat. "The Cat of the Water won't give in so easily!" She leaped back, dodging Riverstar's attack. Then the Cat of the Water leaped at Riverstar. A deadly attack Riverstar didn't have the time to dodge. She screamed.

"I lost!" She said in a startled whisper. She looked around her. She was fine... Everything was fine. She looked out the entrance to her den, and saw the dawn patrol return, closely followed by.. Coystar, and Spottedear? Riverstar stood, and exited her den. Watching the PondClan cats approach curiously. She nodded greeting. "Welcome. Come, let's talk in my den. Stoneleap, (Who was still assigning patrols) followed Riverstar inside, to act as a body guard of sorts.

Rosefeather lead the two PondClan cats up the Rock-path, and gestured them inside Riverstar's den. Once they were outside, the patrol dispersed. They're job was pretty much done anyway. The Sun-High patrol would pick up anything they missed.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:07 pm

Name of Group: GlimmerClan (original, right? xD)
Group Type: Clan
Owner: Glimmerpaw
Leader: Darkstar
Deputy: Scartail
Medicine Cat: Sweetbreeze
Medicine-cat Apprentice: Thunderpaw

(I'll join in later~ owo)

Last edited by Glimmerpaw on Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:24 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot mah precious deputy)
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34336

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:43 pm

(What about the deputy?)

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:22 pm

(Oopsss, sorry--I'll go edit it now c:)
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34336

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:47 am

❤~Tornadostorm~❤ wrote:"Do you remember our agreement?" The silver cat with the glowing black and red eyes. "Yes... Though I only do this for my clan." Riverstar murmured half-heartedly. The silver cat snickered. "I doubt you'll actually be able to defeat us." Riverstar crouched in the attack pose "Let's get this over with!" and she leaped at the silver cat. "The Cat of the Water won't give in so easily!" She leaped back, dodging Riverstar's attack. Then the Cat of the Water leaped at Riverstar. A deadly attack Riverstar didn't have the time to dodge. She screamed.

"I lost!" She said in a startled whisper. She looked around her. She was fine... Everything was fine. She looked out the entrance to her den, and saw the dawn patrol return, closely followed by.. Coystar, and Spottedear? Riverstar stood, and exited her den. Watching the PondClan cats approach curiously. She nodded greeting. "Welcome. Come, let's talk in my den. Stoneleap, (Who was still assigning patrols) followed Riverstar inside, to act as a body guard of sorts.

Rosefeather lead the two PondClan cats up the Rock-path, and gestured them inside Riverstar's den. Once they were outside, the patrol dispersed. They're job was pretty much done anyway. The Sun-High patrol would pick up anything they missed.

Coystar nodded and sat down. "As you have seen, I have received my nine lives." Spottedear rolled his eyes. "PondClan would like an alliance."
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:38 pm

Riverstar nodded. A small smile spreading across her face "Congratulations." She pricked her ears when she heard Spottedear. "An alliance? But.. Last time PondClan and MapleClan had an "alliance", it didn't work so well. How can I trust any alliance I make with you? Even if your intentions are good now, what might happen later on, may threaten the alliance. I don't want to put my trust in such a feeble promise... So, can you prove you, and your entire clan's authenticity?"

She tilted her head in curiosity. What would Coystar come up with?

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:47 am

(For Stealth, with a different conflict for just me and her (Unless we give you permission to join)

Riverstar was suddenly awoken in the middle of the night by the sound of yowls, and screeches and slashes of claws, along with scuffles of feet across the ground. The young leader dashed out of her den, and looked around. Foxes were everywhere in the clearing... And... They were attacking her clan! Riverstar leaped down into the clearing, and was instantly swamped by the rank smell of FlarePack. "Why would FlarePack attack us? Aren't we allies?"

"What's going on?" The small clan didn't stand a chance against this entire pack. "FIREPACK WE NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE!" Riverstar yowled at the top of her lungs. If something didn't change, this battle was not in the favor of the clan cats.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:08 am

(Is the virus airborne? Foodborne? What? You'll need to give me the details later. Also, fellow RPers, don't be shy about joining @w@)

Quickly, Copper led his tiny Pack into battle. As he and the others drew closer, galloping through the forest, he caught the smell of foxes.

Oh boy...StarPack again?

But when they arrived, they found something much more confusing.

FlarePack massacring MapleClan.

"Everyone! Restrain them!" Copper howled to his tiny squad. The new Fighters rushed out into the clearing and held down whatever FlarePack fox they could find. Unfortunately, FlarePack had taken fewer casualties than FirePack after the war, so they were currently a stronger Pack, with more experienced Fighters still darting and thrashing about untouched.

Copper ducked and weaved, sniffing for the familiar scent of FlarePack's Alpha, Gusty--but she was nowhere to be found. But when he found her Beta, Lunakin, ambushing cats from atop the Apprentice's den, important information once forgotten resurfaced.

That's right! Gusty's not here....she died in the last battle with NightPack ULTRA. Lunakin should be the Alpha now!

Lunakin's slender, bony, almost sickly-looking figure sprang from the den, twisting through the air like a midnight wind before a storm. His fur was almost as dark as night itself, and his eyes were strangely bright--almost silvery-white, like the moon. Normally these eyes were full of wisdom, mystery and strength, but tonight, they burned with primal savagery.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17872

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:15 am

Little Spiderkit had dashed from the nursery in fear, and rushed under the Apprentice's den (Being about 3 Moons old now) Riverstar saw Lunakin leap at him. She gasped, and rushed forward, leaping over Spider kit and letting Lunakin's strong paws slam hard into her spine and shoulders. She groaned, then tried to rear and shake him off.

Little Spiderkit jumped away from the scene in fright as Riverstar's big body (to him) Slammed hard into the ground, creating almost a mini earthquake for the small kit. Spiritkit came rushing out of the nursery "SPIDERKIT, COME ON!" The little kit who was the mirror image of his father (Stripewhisker) dashed towards his frantic sister. Weaving and barely dodging the battling cats and foxes.

Stoneleap yowled above the clamor "MAPLECLAN ASSIST FIREPACK! TRY TO RESTRAIN THEM!" The clan cats were dashing here and there, trying to get into a decent position against their enemy to pin them.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:27 am

Copper leaped at Lunakin from the side, pinning him down a few feet from Riverstar's position. As the foxes were restrained one by one, those restrained by other foxes seemed to calm down a little more quickly, while those restrained by cats continued struggling until they were exhausted.

FirePack's Alpha stared into the wild eyes of FlarePack's.

"Lunakin!! It's me....what's going on!? Why are you doing this!??"

Among the inane growls, shrieks and goodness-knows-what-all self-inflicted windpipe damage, Copper could only make out the low, slurred, raspy words,

"STENCH.........KILLING........KILL THE STENCH.......BEFORE........"

The new Alpha was out of his mind. Yet, his symptoms were not that of Whitemouth.....lost for thought, Copper howled for some medical assistance.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:49 am

Dapplewing rushed over. "It's going on with all the foxes of FlarePack." Dapplewing murmured. "I don't even know what's wrong with them. She she gently pulled his eye open. "Look at that." She whispered. "It's clouded over so badly... I doubt he can see very well, if at all." she let the eye close again. "What's wrong with them?" She force-fed the young alpha some poppy seeds to calm him down.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:02 pm

Lunakin resisted--very loudly--but when the poppy seeds did go down, his screeching and choking was reduced to raspy, heavy pants.

"IT SMELLS.......IT SMELLS OF DEATH.....TAKE THE DEATH AWAY......"

Copper was disturbed by his speech. "There's no death. There's no smell. It's just in your mind. Everything's fine. Just calm down."

"BUT THE SMELL.....IT'S GOING TO KILL US....WE HAVE TO FIGHT.......!!!"

"Smells don't kill. Just relax....you're going to be fine." The insane desperation in his voice started to drive Copper up the wall. He turned to Dapplewing and said, "Is there some kind of sleeping aid you can give them?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:12 pm

Dapplewing said in a tone most disturbed "The poppy seeds are supposed to help you sleep!" She looked at him "I'm not sure I can force him to take any more. He might choke."

Riverstar stood slowly groaning as she tried to move her shoulder, and back. "If they're so desperate to fight, how are we gonna end this battle? I don't think retreating will do us any good, nor would they admit defeat..." She sounded rather confused.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:32 pm

"The poppy seeds seem to be helping," Copper said. "He's not struggling anymore. Just give them all poppy seeds. Silverstone and Marigold will help you. I need to speak to Riverstar." Copper carefully left Lunakin in their care, and ran over to Riverstar.

"Riverstar, I'm thinking of taking them to FirePack to be taken care of. Could we borrow a few of your Warriors and medicinally experienced cats? We need a lot of paws for their care...."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:39 pm

Riverstar was about to say something, when Dapplewing looked up from feeding Lunakin more poppyseeds "I wouldn't suggest it, Copper." The experienced medicine-cat told him "it seems to be some kind of virus. If you bring these infected foxes to your camp, your fighters might catch it." (It is contagious) Riverstar sighed. "Listen Copper, if you have to do this, fine, but isn't there somewhere we can keep them that might expose less of the pack, or expose the pack less in general?"

Around her slowly, more and more infected foxes were restrained, and fed poppyseeds by the medical foxes and cats. And the warriors who weren't attempting to restrain the foxes were defending vital parts of the camp, such as the nursery, and Elder's den.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:41 pm

"Well...." Copper looked around at the noble Pack, reduced to snarling writhing figures on the clearing grounds. "Do you have a better idea? I mean, what are we supposed to DO with them?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:05 pm

Riverstar sighed. "I have no idea. They can stay at your pack. Just try to keep as many of your fighters away as possible." She quickly, called some warriors who (sense everyone was restrained already) went with FirePack to assist in the care of the foxes. Including Dapplewing (Can Silverstone get it first, please?)

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:09 pm

❤~Tornadostorm~❤ wrote:Riverstar nodded. A small smile spreading across her face "Congratulations." She pricked her ears when she heard Spottedear. "An alliance? But.. Last time PondClan and MapleClan had an "alliance", it didn't work so well. How can I trust any alliance I make with you? Even if your intentions are good now, what might happen later on, may threaten the alliance. I don't want to put my trust in such a feeble promise... So, can you prove you, and your entire clan's authenticity?"

She tilted her head in curiosity. What would Coystar come up with?
Coystar straightened up and cleared her through with a little cough. "Please excuse Spottedear's rudeness." and she gave him a quick swipe on his ear with her tail. "Moonstar was a reckless, careless leader, I never agreed with this at the start. If you've ever seen me being evil in any sort, I was blinded by wanting leadership. PondClan needs allies, Spottedear has recived a prophecy of danger nearby. We want to help as many clans as possible."

Coystar finished and looked at Riverstar hopefully.
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:21 pm

Riverstar twitched her ear. "I won't call us allies, but I agree to live at peace with you. And if you need us, we will come to your assistance." She smiled. "And if things go well, and your warriors don't stir anything up, I might consider accepting you as our allies."

She lifted her head. "Do you accept this, Coystar? I don't want us to be rivals anymore either, but I can't go trusting cats willy-nilly. I hope you understand."

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next