Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*The Multi-Clan RP*~

+5
Shadowdragon
Mset100
Jewelsky
Stealthy
Tornadostorm
9 posters

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down

~*The Multi-Clan RP*~ - Page 9 Empty Re: ~*The Multi-Clan RP*~

Post by Moonflame Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:25 pm

(soOoOoO now that we're finally caught up (i think XD) should we do a joined rp with sarah?)
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19457

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:26 pm

(Sure :D)
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17822

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:31 pm

(RREEAADDYY ^.^)

Suddenly a nearby bush began to wiggle, and Goldwater stumbled out. Panting. A few other cats followed her out of the bush. They looked battered, and tired. "Oh that goodness we finally found you." Goldwater breathed. "It's PondClan. They attacked us. They had StarPack with them. They drove us out of our camp." And then suddenly, she collapsed. Fawngaze, who had followed her out of the bush, crouched by her, and found a wound on the side of her neck. She hoisted the young she-cat onto her shoulders. "FirePack.. We need your help... It's become a desperate situation. PondClan will rip us apart for their warriors."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33139

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:34 pm

Coyleap had recently taken out a border patrol, and also to see if MaplClan have yet returned. She had taken her apprentice morningpaw out to also show them some basic fight moves. The young warrior strode with confidence, having made a massive accomplishment she was swelled with pride.

Last edited by *~Moonflame~* on Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:35 pm

(Stealth is writing a reply to link us. One moment)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:38 pm

"For their Warriors?" Copper asked. He turned to his Pack, nodded, and everyone followed him into battle. It was fortunate that they had already eaten that morning.

It had only been a day since the hostage incident. The tiny remnant of FirePack was in a state of flux after their new Alpha pulled either the most heartless threat, or the most insane bluff yet known to the Sunbathed Forest. No one told MapleClan what had happened. No one had even visited them. No one had had the heart to try.

Still, these lifelong allies were essential. MapleClan and FirePack needed to protect each other, even now. Copper led his broken Pack out to battle Moonstar's breaking(?) Clan.

There was no warning--no hesitation upon arrival. They just charged into the camp and battled whoever they found with a PondClan scent. There wasn't much heart in the attack, however, because one thought ate away at the backs of their minds.

I thought we promised them we'd leave them alone...
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:42 pm

Goldwater's patrol rushed alongside Firepack. Tangledfur sent Sparrowfoot back to get the rest of the clan, no matter how battered they were, they needed to win this fight. Any help, no matter how weak, might change the course of the battle.

Goldwater had woken up, and her young spirit kept her driven, as she charged (terrified, mind you) into the camp of the enemy who had only recently defeated them.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:44 pm

Coyleap, the new deputy was in complete utter shock, she charged at every direction, swiping at every fox extremely fiercely, they attack like foxes, against foxes

~

Swallowflight was so engraged, she spotted Thunderstrike and pounced on him fiercely. "You promised!" she wailed, tearing into he fur, biting till she met bone, slashing his nose.
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:48 pm

Goldwater yowled at Coyleap. "HEY! OVER HERE!" She snapped angerly. "You... YOU SHALL PAY! I WILL KILL YOU!" (You are not allowed to kill anyone this time, sowwy :( Too many cats have died in MC lately)

Goldwater leaped at Coyleap. slashing her extremely hard. "GIVE US BACK OUR HOME!"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:48 pm

"I--I don't--AAUUUGHHH!!" He tried to charge himself into battle mode. It was more difficult, considering the target--both fighting style, and motive. He tore himself away from her. His face bled. He strafed to the left, trying to attack her when she lunged.

His battle mode was shut right back off again when he missed.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:52 pm

Coyleap snarled. "WE NEVER TOOK IT FROM YOU, YOU COWARDS!" she slashed at Goldwater harshly "YOU COULD JUST GO RIGHT BACK" She flipped over Goldwater and slashed at the exposed skin (I wasn't gonna kill anyone anyway :3)

~

Swallowflight held back the tears in her eyes. She slid underneath Thunderstrike and clawed at the exposed skin, making blood spill onto the grass
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:55 pm

The belly--the weakest point on a Pack Fox--and she managed to damage it without it being directly exposed.

"I'm--sorry!" Thunderstrike choked out. "I thought we were going to....leave you alone!!"

The young fighter tried to slash at her again, and then collapsed on the grass, wet with his own blood.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:57 pm

Goldwater swatted her away. "You drove us from our camp. It's PondClan territory. And even if we could just go back, you can't destroy our clan! Just for a couple of warriors who like it better there!" She leaped to her feet, and snarled. "And that is why we fight!"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:59 pm

"You are all so full of yourselves!" Think you can march right in here! PondClan is the far more superior clan!" she howled, clawing at Goldwater.
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:06 pm

Goldwater squealed. In the middle of that squeal came a war cry. Strong, and determined. And rushing into the PondClan camp, followed by over twenty strong warriors, Riverstar yowled "WE DO THIS FOR OUR CLAN! MAPLECLAN ATTACK!!!!" Her warriors started attacking PondClan. They were still battered, but their will made them almost stronger than before. Riverstar quickly targeted Moonstar "You fight us, you hurt our warriors, you attack to kill, and all you can say for yourself is that you are the superior Clan?! Why do you seek to destroy us?!" She leap at Moonstar and pinned her. She put a heavy paw on Moonstar's throat. (Her own throat still scared, and rather badly damaged) "Give me one good reason why you need to rip apart my clan.. Why you need to tear us apart like prey... And I MIGHT let you live. If I don't like what I hear? I know you're on your last life.." She snarled.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:11 pm

Moonstar stared at Riverstar she snared and bared her teeth. "do you really want to know?"

"I know who you REALLY are Riverstar, the deep monster that lies within, you try to keep it hidden, other fools believe you, they can't see past your cover you've made for yourself. I've seen you in battle, and enraged monster, once cats know the truth, you'll clan will fall to pieces, they'll exile you. I'm trying to SAVE you, from become a monster like the stories they tell. I know about your 'eyes from StarClan' your a vicious demon Riverstar, so why do I really want to attack your clan?" 

Moonstar looked at Riverstar dead in the eyes and whispered.

"I do it to save them from you"
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:17 pm

Riverstar gave a slow.. Almost evil smile. "I'm sorry... But... I don't like what I'm hearing right now." She took a deep breath "You see.. My clan knows all about the Eyes of Fire I posses. You see, you get these when you get the strength from another animal. The eyes of fire are your need to test the limits of your new strength. Your greed to find it's limits, and exploit your new power.

The cats who I got the strength from, are the most recent five leaders, not including myself. They constantly taunt me, and dare me to use their strength. And when I'm mad, when I'm so mad I could burst. Or so terrified, I'm sure I'm dead, I give in to their taunting. And that's, when I become the monster you saw in our last battle... So, no, not a good enough reason. You wouldn't want to protect my clan. Your too selfish." And she slashed her throat.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:18 pm

Marigold ran around frantically, until she saw Thunderstrike lying on the ground, with Swallowflight looking at him.

She ran over to his aid. She'd been the Delta for only a couple weeks, so she knew the basics.

"Thunderstrike! Umm....OK.....stomach wound.....uhh....kinda deep....just cut through the muscle a bit....you'll be fine when we stop the bleeding."

Marigold tried to patch up the wound, but she didn't have any tools with her, and the thought it might be dangerous to move him. "SILVERSTONE!!"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:21 pm

Swallowflight stared in shock, what has she done?

~

Moonstar gasped for air, blood spilling onto her black sleek fur, the leader died the way she was born, fur ruffled, eyes closed and curled into a tight ball. But this time it was different, she wasn't in moss, she wasn't surrounded in her brothers, she wasn't beside her mother. She was alone, dead, in a pool of blood.

~

Spiritpaw was attacking fiercely, but something caught her eye, she stopped with her brother and sisters. Her mother had dead. All 4 of them leapt on top of Riverstar
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:27 pm

She easily shook them off, and turned to face them. Snarling she lashed her tail back and forth. She didn't want to fight Moonstar's children, fighting her out of revenge their dead mother, but... She swiped at the apprentices.... She felt they deserved to fight her. Even if they didn't win.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:31 pm

Silverstone made his way over to Thunderstrike with some supplies. "Thanks, Marigold. I can take it from here."

"I'm sorry...." Thunderstrike called out, hoping Swallowflight was still there. Silverstone tried to quiet him down. "I didn't know you were going to attack MapleClan.....I didn't know we had to fight you....is Silentkit OK???"

"Shhhh! Don't talk. You'll only make it worse. Just hold still!"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:30 am

(I'm pretending like the battle's still going on until we decide otherwise xD)

Bouncefire leapt at Coyleap. "STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTER!" He snapped. Clawing at her with skilled paws.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:35 am

Coyleap jumped high into the air, bringing down a massive force down with her, when she landed, she left long scratches down Bouncefire's back. Coyleap snarled, bearing her bloody claws, she may be young, but she's one of the most skilled fighters in PondClan
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:40 am

Bouncefire leapt away. Goldwater, his sister, stood. And the two of them crouched in unison? "Ready?" Bouncefire whispered. Goldwater nodded, and suddenly, they charged straight forward, then they separated and attacked Coyleap from opposite sides.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:42 am

Coyleap hissed and tried to attack from both sides, but it was useless, she sped off thinking Bouncefire's weakness seems to be his sister getting hurt. Coyleap smirked and bounced back around to face Goldwater, she then ducked underneath her and scratched all along the exposed skin
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next