Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~

+2
Mistystar
Swallowfeather
6 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~ - Page 12 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:09 am

The little cat followed the scent all the way down until she felt sand under her paws. Having never felt sand before, she felt like the earth was giving way beneathe her, and she made a quiet nervous mew.  

Gently, she pushed herself forward, until finally her legs moved along with her, and she strode forward, until she found the source of the blood.

The little kitten was sniffing Lucina's leg. The one injured in the fight.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33079

Back to top Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~ - Page 12 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~

Post by Stealthy Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:12 am

"My my! Then I think I WILL join! Always happy to help."

When Cookie mentioned protecting people and fighting monsters, he gasped exaggeratedly.

"*gaaaaaaaasp* Fighting monsters? Have you been fighting monsters already??" He gave a wide, excited grin. He seemed to be treating Cookie like a child, but the glimmer in his eye betrayed genuine impressedness with Cookie's--and the whole team's--apparent attributes.

Suddenly he noticed the kitten. "Aww! Hey little miss."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17762

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:17 am

At this moment, Lucina thought she heard the sound of a faint mew, and soon felt something at her leg. Glancing down, she quickly spotted the little kitten sniffing at it, causing her to look a little surprised. "Oh...? Hello, there..." she greeted, a bit of a smile appearing on her face.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28107

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:20 am

The little kitten recoiled a little when Lucina moved to look at her. She stretched her neck to sniff the injury on Lucina's leg. She started to lick it.

Then she glanced quickly at Lucina for a second... But there was something wrong with her gaze. Her milky white eyes, cut with the scar of a large animal's claw swiping her face, were obviously sightless.

---

Flint glanced down when Lucina murmured to the little kitten. Seeing her, Flint's eyes grew wide. "What... A cat... Of course." He sighed. Half remembering Riverstar, and the time she had spent with the group. He watched Lucina and the kitten interact, but was oblivous to it as he was lost in thought.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:31 am

"It was licking that ugly cut on your leg! So cute~~~!

Ohhh...look."

Torsolus waved a hand over its face.

"Can't see a thing. I'm sorry, little miss. I don't think this is one of those things I can help. So sorry..."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:32 am

"Sure have!!" Cookie responded to Torsolus, beaming. "Well, not recently, really... Our last battle was a biggie, and we've been dealing with stuff ever since," she explained, looking down a bit upon recalling it. "... Buuut we're back to adventures now!" she finished, her enthusiasm coming back.
All of a sudden, Cookie noticed the kitten that had captured everyone's attention. "Eee...! That li'l' cat! She's sooo sweet...!" she remarked crouching down to get a better look. "Hello there...!" It wasn't long before she noticed the cat's eyes. "Ehh? ... Aw... You're right; I don't think she can see a thing," she sadly noted in agreement with Torsolus, feeling sorry for the creature.

Robin gazed down warmly at the cat as it came to see Lucina. "Well, would you look at that?" he chuckled. "That little kitten seems awfully concerned about you, Lucina..." He looked slightly sad, however, when the others pointed out the cat's lack of vision.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32767

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:36 am

The little kitten mewed in fright when Cookie, and Robin spoke... "AAAH! How... How can I understand them?!" She pulled away from Lucina, her nose flaring "is there another cat out there??! Please tell me! I can't see you!" She cowered frightened and shivering in the sand.

---

Flint walked over to her. "No cats. Just us." He said bluntly. He reached out and touched one of the scars. (not the part of it on her eye) and she winced at his touch. "everything smells funny...." She turned back to Lucina "But... Your hurt...." She sniffed at the wound again, not getting nerly as close as before though, and not licking it
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:21 am

Lucina chuckled softly at Robin's words, though a small frown appeared on her face when she noticed the small cat's apparent lack of vision. With a sympathetic look, she bent down until she was closer to her level. "Mhm... The injury was quite recent, but it's nothing serious," she reassured, then slowly reached out a hand for the kitten to sniff.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:54 pm

(This is Twister btw if it says I'm a guest)

The kitten sniffed Lucina's hand. "Uuh... I wanna...help.." She spoke softly and nervously. "Er... Who are you?"

"I'm Flint." The white Kattaca replied coldly. Almost as if the little kitten should already have known.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:59 pm

"And I'm Robin," Robin chimed in, taking care not to speak too loudly and frighten the kitten further. "Don't fear; we're not going to hurt you," he reassured, hoping to ease away at least a little of her fear.

"I'm Cookie," Cookie chimed in, "and yeah! Everyone here is nice. You're totally safe with us, okay?"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:13 pm

"Help...?" Lucina echoed back, wondering what exactly the kitten intended to do about her leg. "... Alright; thank you," she eventually continued with a small, grateful smile, deciding that there was likely no harm in accepting this offer. "I'm Lucina, by the way," she added.

"And I'm Pit," Pit joined in with the introductions. "Like everyone said, we're totally nice!"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:19 pm

The little kitten looked around at the group as each one spoke. "Nice to meet you! I'm Mintpaw." She straightened a little in confidence as Robin and Cookie comforted her. "Thanks..." She said softly. Turning to Lucian once more, she murmured "One second, I'll be right back." 

She dashed off, back into the small line of trees between the beach and the town. 

It was about 5 minutes later, she returned with a certain kind of leaves, and... Wait... Was that... Webs, in her mouth?!

She approached Lucina, and put her gatherings down. she sniffed out and ate the leaves. Chewing them for a bit before gently putting them on a newly fallen leaf nearby. She then started licking lucina's wound once more. Once it was clean, she picked the chewn up leaves in her mouth once more, and started licking them over the wound.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:38 pm

Lucina nodded, watching as Mintpaw ran into the nearby line of trees and patiently awaiting her return.
About 5 minuted later, she saw the young cat returning, carrying various objects in her mouth. Squinting her eyes a little to see what exactly these objects were, her expression quickly changed from curiosity to surprise. "... A-are those... cobwebs...?! " she stammered in disbelief, wincing when Mintpaw began spreading chewed-up leaves over her wound.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:41 pm

Mintpaw flicked her ears. When she was dun spreadng the paste, she murmured "yeah. It'll stop the bleeding." She said happily. She grabed some, and began stretching it over the injury. Sticking it to Lucina's skin on either side of the injury.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:53 pm

"It-... It will...??" Lucina responded slowly, staring down in shock as Mintpaw proceeded to attach the sticky cobwebs to her leg. "B-but they're... cobwebs...!" she remarked, sounding rather flustered.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:58 pm

Mintpaw smiled at Lucina. She gently nosed the 'bandage' to confirm how tightly it was stretched over the injury. Once she was satisfied, she took a step back and sat down, instructing "Don't get to mobile with that leg. With the bandages it shouldn't scar, but you still don't want it to come off." Her ears flicked forward and she looked around as if judging the other's reactions.

Flint watched wide eyed "Do you know how unsanitary that is?" He growled. Mintpaw looked up at him and tilted her head "It's worked so far. I don't see why it would stop, just because I'm not in my territory." He huffed "Don't blame me, if it gets infected." She smiled with a nervous chuckle "It won't."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:13 pm

"Right... Um... Th-thank you," Lucina awkwardly replied, sort of nodding her head. She then glanced down at her cobweb-covered leg once again, looking somewhat appalled, and felt herself shudder slightly when she head Flint and Mintpaw's words.

Pit, meanwhile, watched the scene in slight disbelief from where he stood. Though he really did feel sympathetic, he couldn't help being a little amused by the whole thing, as well.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:28 pm

Robin had no idea how to react to this scene. On one hand, Mintpaw seemed awfully confident that she knew what she was doing. On the other hand... a small cat had just stuck chewed-up leaves and cobwebs all over his friend's injured leg. "... Er..."

Cookie couldn't help cracking up a bit, as much as she tried not to. She didn't mean to be rude. She really didn't. She really could feel the awkwardness of the situation. However, it was difficult to keep a straight face while witnessing something like this.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:36 pm

Mintpaw smiled softly "I'm a medicine cat apprentice. I know everything there is to know about the medicinal uses in plants, and other objects regularly found in the forest Like sticks, or... Webs." She purred a bit. "I'm uh.. A bit lost though.. Would... Would you know how to get back to the... Sunbathed Forest?"

"I don't even know where that is." Flint growled "Can't you find it by yourself?" Mintpaw's milky eyes grew wide "No... I don't know how... I can't see where I"m putting my paws..." Flint sighed "You shouldn't have left." "I didn't mean to..." Mintpaw promised "I just suddenly didn't know where I was.... I'm sorry." Flint rolled his eyes, as Mintpaw looked up at him.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:09 pm

"A medicine cat... apprentice..." Lucina murmured, looking thoughtful. "I see... That is most interesting," she commented. Though she still wasn't entirely at ease after the earlier scene with the cobwebs, she did find the concept of a medicine cat rather amazing. She was then snapped out of her thoughts, however, upon hearing the kitten's question. "Sunbathed Forest... I'm afraid I've never heard of such a place," she responded with a shake of her head, gazing apologetically at Mintpaw.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:03 am

"My, you're a very skilled little nurse! And, if you'll pardon me, a very cute one." Torsolus sheepishly complimented the newcomer. "I figure you'd make a fine addition to our party! If that's alright with you, I mean."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:09 am

Mintpaw nervously blushed "Aww, thanks... Well.. I have no where else to go, so uh... Sure, I'll join you.." Flint gave a disgusted snort, which went ignored by Mintpaw. She walked up and rubbed herself on Torsolus's leg instead.

"What are we going to do now?" The white Kattaca said finally. "Head back to town, or head out in seach or enemies?"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:11 am

"Ooooh!" Cookie suddenly spoke up, "Look for enemies, for sure! And people to save. Anyone ready to go looking for people who need help??" It seemed she was eager to begin having more adventures, especially after gaining two new allies already.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:15 am

"I am!" Torsolus piped up. "Not a clue in the world where to start. The best way to set out on an adventure!" The words sounded sarcastic but his voice was so genuinely sincere!
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:17 am

"Of course! I am SO ready!" Pit replied, sounding very obviously excited about beginning their next adventure, much like Cookie.

"I agree," Lucina nodded, also approving of this idea. "I, too, am ready to head out."
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next