Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~

+2
Mistystar
Swallowfeather
6 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~ - Page 30 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:08 pm

As it turned out, Marie had partially dozed off on the way there. "Eh...?" She sat up straight, looking around a bit. "Oh... Here already," she remarked, leaning over and allowing Torsolus to help her down. "Thanks, Ember," she thanked the hippogriff as she was lowered to the ground, giving her a gentle, uneven grin.

"Now we can all just take it easy for a bit!" Cookie remarked as she passed by, entering the bar.

Robin paused, waiting for the rest to enter before heading in, himself.

Once they were inside, Marie took the seat at the table Ember led her to, bowing her head in thanks. Her golden gaze wandered around the interior of the building, taking in the details. "Huh... Pretty old place, isn't it?" she commented, leaning back in her chair.

Cookie took a seat at the table, as well. "I think it's kinda cool," she responded to Marie's remark. "It feels like... like... I dunno! I guess like if the town wasn't in such bad shape, we'd see all kinds of adventurer people coming in here!"

Robin was among the last to sit at the table. He was grateful for this chance for everyone to rest their feet and be refreshed.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32782

Back to top Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~ - Page 30 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~

Post by Stealthy Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:35 pm

After helping Cookie down, Torsolus didn't go in until all the ladies had gone ahead of him.

Inside the bar was indeed very antique-looking. Such a proud, quaint little place, but for the debris on the floor, and the sad, scared, dusty faces trying not to make eye contact.

Behind the bar was a young girl, about maybe, 15. Her hair was a mess, yet she still wore pretty clothes and kept her posture straight. She spoke in a dull voice, and her eyes seemed to search their faces, struggling to grip the souls behind them.

"Welcome to Gilbert's Four Star Bar. Relax and enjoy quality dining and drink for cheap, cheap, never steep. We accept any and all available forms of currency. Don't forget to check out our Gilbert's Four Star Bar merchandise."

She limply gestured toward a shelf full of little knick-knacks; coffee mugs, snow globes, thimbles, key chains, and even a little clothing section. T-shirts, sweaters, pants--wut? Socks, underwear--my gosh, whyyy? And all of it....VERY poorly branded. The logo for Gilbert's Four Star Bar was nowhere to be seen on half these items.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17777

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:29 pm

Watching worriedly as Ember returned with the resting Marie on her back, Pit stepped out of the way to let them enter the building first.
When much of the group had entered, Pit trotted along after them, following the Hippogriff to their table and taking a seat. Hearing the girl behind the bar, he glanced in her direction with a friendly expression. "Thanks! We're definitely gonna be ordering some stuff here." he called back, appearing to remain quite cheerful despite the current atmosphere.

Lucina followed her companions inside as well, briefly dipping her head in thanks to Ember before she chose a seat next to Robin at the table. When she heard the young girl welcoming the group with a noticeable dullness to her voice, she couldn't help feeling rather concerned and a little unsettled.

-------

"Alright, cool! Let's get going, then!" Callie responded cheerfully, glancing around with a rather eager look as she wondered which direction they should head in. "Hmm... I think we should go THAT way," she suggesting, pointing in the direction opposite to the village as she said the word "that". "Whaddaya think, guys?"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28122

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:21 pm

Flint entered the building last, and headed straight for the building's bathroom. Once inside he sighed, and headed for the sink, turning it on, he ran his hands under the water, and inhaled sharply, as the water stung them after the ink. "Sheesh. Long lasting attacks. She's good." he murmured to himself. Once his hands were clean, he parted the fur on the back of one hand, and carefully examined the skin below it. Red and raw. He twitched his ears. "Well ouch." He rubbed the fur back into place, then worked on his wings. His wing felt like the charge shot had done much more to it then he had originally felt. It was sore to move it, and the bone where the shot hit ached to the touch. He carefully pulled the wing into the sink, leaning forward slightly to reach were it was hurt, and ran it under the water "aaaaaahhh..." He washed the ink off, after several moments convincing himself to actually rub the ink out of the small feathers on the top of his wing, then he took a bit to wash the few droplets that had gotten on his chest and cheek earlier. This ink didn't hurt, as it wasn't meant for battle. But he washed it out anyway, for appearances sake. 

He then dried off, and headed back out. he scanned the room momentarily before locating where the group seemed to be cultivating, and pulled up a chair, not really wanting to feel blocked in by the others. He happened to boredly scan the merchandise. Cups, nah, key-chains, no... He skipped the rest, and examined the clothing section, looking at the sweaters, and moving his gaze to examine the rest. Finally his gaze landed on a red hoodie. Not a zip up hooding, a pull over one. And golden draw strings, and cuffs. He stared at it for several moments, then sighed. and pulled his gaze away from it, moving his gaze to the shirt section. He examined the merchandise for another few moments, then turned away, with a soft sigh, now listening in on the conversation around him.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33094

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:10 am

Torsolus sat himself by Ember. He called over to the bartender. "I'd just like a water, no ice, please. Ember! Do you want anything?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:21 am

Cookie was deep in thought, wondering what she was going to order. "Uuuuuhhhhhhhh..." After several moments at a loss, she got to her feet. "Be right back." She quickly made her way over to the counter. "Hey there!" she greeted rather cheerily, despite the girl's slightly scruffy appearance. "Do you have a menu or something I could take and look at, please? I have noooo idea what I'm ordering."

Robin overheard this conversation. "That's... probably the best idea," he remarked to nobody specific, chuckling slightly. "Heh... It'll save us a lot of trouble asking for things they don't have."

"If they've got lemonade or something, maybe I'll go with that... Maybe," Marie commented, her eyes still wandering around a bit as she thought about it. "Oooohhh, maybe with some fries as a snack to go with it, too... Or even fish and chips!" She licked her lips a little. "... Mmm... That sounds pretty good right now, actually..." Having not eaten very much today, she did find herself feeling rather hungry.

----------

Leaf gave an approving nod of her head, then proceeded to begin strolling in the direction Callie had suggested. Quickly, Clefairy scurried by her side. As she began traveling again, she began to wonder how vast this forest would turn out to be.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:40 am

The girl behind the counter sighed. "Here." She handed out several menus. "We have lemonade. Any kind of drink really. But food-wise we only have burgers, chicken fingers, salads and pastas. We do have organic vegan alternatives though, and snack foods such as nuts, long as you don't have an allergy."

She handed Torsolus his water, then began to prepare Cookie's lemonade. "What would the rest of y'all like?"

Link handed her his almost empty bottle of Lon-Lon milk. "Lon-Lon milk coming up."

Link handed her a red 20-Rupee. "Oh!.....Sweet of you to pay for everyone's meals but that's quite a donation...."
He looked confused and gave her a 10. "Haha....seriously......stoppit....." He gave her one rupee. "Listen kid....I know the deflation around here is awful. You don't have to rub it in my face. I don't have the change for that." So still too much. Link sighed and handed her back the 10-Rupee. He gave her an insistent look. "That.....that's.....I can't accept that." Link left it on the counter and walked away.

"Th-thank you.....hehe......all your food and merch is free, then. Papa will be so proud......hehe...."

At that moment the lemonade was ready. "Lemonade up. And Lon-Lon milk, too." Torsolus recovered the milk for Link.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:13 am

"Alright, perfect! Thank you!" Cookie beamed, grabbing the stack of menus, as well as Marie's lemonade, and bringing it all to the group's table. "Here!" She sat the glass down in front of the Inkling, then slid the menus around the table for everyone. "Now let's see what kind of grub we're gonna get," she giggled rather excitedly.

Marie was a little disappointed with the limited options for food, but not too much. "Thanks," she softly said to Cookie with a dip of her head, accepting the drink and taking a sip. She, too, then took a menu and glanced at it.
Salad? Way too many veggies.
Pasta? There was a good chance this involved tomato sauce, and she wasn't in the mood for that.
Chicken fingers? Good, but sort of plain.
"Ehhhh... Guess I'll just take a burger, then," she spoke up. It seemed to be the best option to her, really. She just hoped it wasn't too greasy. "Buuut if you usually put tomatoes on it, could you please... just... keep them off of mine? Thanks?" she requested, making a bit of a face. As it turned out, tomatoes seemed to be something she just couldn't stomach.

"Burger...?" Robin murmured to himself. He wasn't particularly familiar with this dish, but figured that now might be an alright time to see what it was. "I guess I'll try a burger, too, actually," he added. "As for a beverage... Just water sounds perfect, thanks."

"Oh!" Cookie finally spoke up again. "Well, I had a tough time deciding, soooo... Could I get one of every food, please??" she asked, sounding as if she was looking forward to this very much. "And to drink, I'm thinkinggggg... grape juice! Thanks!"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:58 am

After hearing the girl list all of the choices available to them, Pit took a few moments to decide on what exactly he wanted to order. "I'll have... Uhh..." he trailed off, rubbing a hand on his chin as he thought about it. "... Ah, got it! I'll have two burgers, please!" he quickly piped up after deciding, a grin appearing on his face. "Annnnnd... A lemon-lime soda sounds pretty good right now, too," he added. "Thanks a bunch!"

Lucina scanned the menu in front of her as she thought about her choice, then glanced up at the girl when she had decided. "I think I'd like to try the chicken fingers, please..." she began. "And just water will do for me, as well," she continued after a very small pause. "Thank you."

-------

When Leaf gave her approval and started moving, Callie quickly walked alongside the trainer and her Clefairy, keeping an eye out for the end of the forest as she went. It hadn't looked very large when she saw it from the village earlier, so she assumed it wouldn't take them very long to make their way through it.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:17 am

Flint looked at the menu for several moments and then gently put it down infront of him. "Uuhh.. I'll take a burger as well." He murmured. "And can I have some fries with that?" The Kattaca added with a swish of his tail "as for a drink, a bottle of Coke sounds good." He returned his gaze to the clothing section of the murchandise store for a moment, then looked down at the table

Mintpaw's ears perked, and she stared off to nothing as she heard Lucina mention the chicken finger, she said "oh! That sounds nice! Um, I've never tried it before, but it seems tasty.... Also.. I guess just water? I'm not sure if the rest of this stuff is good for cats."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:21 am

"Coming right up." The girl began preparing the food behind the counter, quickly handing out beverages. "You can all add fries or onion rings to your meals if you like."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:00 pm

Ember lifted her head from her legs and looked at the girl with her fiery eyes and grinned, "I'll take a water and some chicken fingers, thanks." Then gazing at everyone at the table she acknowledged, "I haven't really gotten all of your names. Mind I ask?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:19 pm

The girl behind the counter added Ember's meal to her lineup. "Ha.....the chair is hard to sit on......heheh....."

Torsolus replied to Ember's question. "My name is Torsolus! So good to meet you! Yes, amazing! Never thought I'd see another mythological creature. OH!! This is my friend...." He snapped his fingers repeatedly, trying to make the name come back to him. He looked across the table at his green-clad friend's eyes, and the name returned. "Link!! Link the hero of legends!! Sure as muffins has been too long! Heheh."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:32 pm

"Haha, yeah, I'm fine lying on the ground though, it's alright!" Ember politely assured the girl. The sun's rays bounced off her glossy feathers as she turned towards Torsolus and listened with luminous eyes, radiating her body in a reddish-gold glow. She sniggered at him as he tried to recall Link's name and dipped her head at them when he was done. "Nice to meet you Torsolus and Link. Interesting how you've come into contact with the mythological world before, not many have discovered it," she said, awe marking her words as she simply blinked at him, tapping a claw repeatedly on a wooden plank.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:54 pm

When Pit was handed his beverage, he gave a quick nod in thanks. "Ooh! I'll have some fries, too, please. Thanks...!" he requested afterwards, perking up somewhat. He then heard Ember's voice and turned to the Hippogriff. "Right...! Don't think I ever told you mine..." he realized, sheepishly scratching the back of his head. "Anyway, uh, I'm Pit. ... Honored to meet you!"

Lucina graciously accepted her beverage as well. "Thank you... That will be all for me," she responded, her tone polite. Once she had finished speaking to the girl, she moved her attention to Ember. "Ah, yes... I apologize for not introducing myself earlier," she began. "My name is Lucina. It's a pleasure to have you here with us," she continued, a small, welcoming smile appearing on her face as she dipped her head to the noble creature.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:58 pm

Mintpaw smiled "OH hehe, I'm uh, sorry, I'm Mintpaw. That ball of grump over there" she flicked her tail in flint's general direction, "is Flint." Flint just sighed, and said irritated "hi." 

He finally gave in. He got up, stalked over to the merchandise, pulled the red sweater off the rack, a white and green striped t-shirt, and a pair of dark grey skinny jeans, and disappeared into the bathroom for a bit, coming out fully dressed. He looked actually rather nice! he had rolled up the skinny jeans to look more like caprices, (Did autocorrect fail me there?) and rested his hands in the front pockets of the comfortably baggy burgundy red sweater. only branded in the back of the hood part, which was neatly placed under his folded wings, which he had made to fit.  

He walked over to the girl and said something to her at the counter. It was inaudible to the group, but...He.. was... thanking her... Huh.... And then she pointed to something in the murchandise section, Flint pinned his ears for a second at her and swished his tail, but it was all bluff. Without another word from either of them, he walked over and grabbed a sweater like his off the shelf and handed it to her. She promptly placed it on her seat behind her.... Ok...  Anyway, Flint then returned to his seat, where his Coke was now awaiting him, and cowered from the gazes and comments of his companions.

Mintpaw was completely unaware of any change until it was mentioned by the others.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:36 am

"Wait... So you DO have fries, then?" Marie spoke up, sounding quite interested, indeed. "Could've mentioned that earlier, but... whatever. It's cool," she commented with a laid-back shrug. "Anyway, I'll take a side of those good ol' fries, over here, thanks!"

"OOH! Can I have both, please??" Cookie suddenly requested, bright-eyed and holding her hand up. After saying this, she couldn't help wondering if she'd actually end up with one pair of sides for each main dish. This, to her, was an absolutely wonderful thought, though she'd really be thrilled no matter what she got.

"As for myself, I'm fine. Nevertheless, thanks for the offer," Robin responded to the girl with a courteous smile. He was already going to be trying something new; he figured it would be best not to further complicate things.

Then, the three found themselves being asked for their names by Ember, to whom they quickly responded.

"Eh? Oh, I'm Cookie!" responded Cookie, in not much time at all, giving an enthusiastic wave.

"And I'm Marie," the Inkling chimed in with a soft grin, almost bashful-looking. She gave a wave, as well, but it was far slower and more mellow.
However, just as she finished introducing herself after the cheerful, enthusiastic Cookie, Marie felt a sudden, vaguely nostalgic feeling. This caused her to sigh, so softly that it was just about undetectable.

"My name's Robin." As he took his turn introducing himself, Robin gave a slight, brief dip of his head.

When Flint returned, Cookie instantly noticed his new attire. "Heeeey! Nice!" she remarked cheerily, but not overly loudly. She even gave a little thumbs up.

"Whoa; did you just get a whole new outfit here?" Marie asked, somewhat impressed. "Huh... It's not too shabby, either... I'm gonna have to browse the stuff here, too, in a minute."

Robin, too, took notice of Flint's new look, but was silent about it. He knew that speaking up about it would likely make him more uncomfortable, especially since some of the others had already done just that.

----------

Suddenly, an ominous figure crossed Callie and Leaf's path. It appeared to be a tall, heavily-armored knight. Clad from head to toe in pitch black armor, decorated with a purple cloth hanging from its waist, and a very long tuft of white hair coming from the back of its helmet. Its face, if it had one, was completely obscured by darkness behind its helmet's visor. However, there were two glowing dots, appearing to be eyes, glowing out from the blackness. In the knight's hand, there was a metal hammer of absolutely awesome proportions, being perhaps even slightly larger than its wielder. Despite its immense size, however, the knight didn't appear to have any trouble carrying it.
Its heavy armor clanking with every step, and staring straight ahead, the mysterious figure walked slowly... coming right towards them.

Last edited by Whitefeather on Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:41 am

The girl behind the bar, putting the sweater on her seat, continued working on the meals, adding the chosen sides.

Link spotted Flint's attire and caught Torsolus' attention, gesturing to him and then pointing out Flint. "Wait, wha--" he saw Flint's outfit. "OHH...!!" He was a little too loud. Then he stopped himself upon catching Flint's eye. He shot him a big smile •<>• and a thumbs up. Link shot him an awkward lip-bitten smile of his own.

When everyone had introduced themselves he said to Ember, "So do you wanna tell us about yourself? Actually anyone could. None of us have had much of a chance to just sit and talk, heheh!"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:40 am

"Hello, Pit, honor meeting ya too," Ember chuckled after his embarrassed introduction, a sparkle of laughter dancing in her eyes. She shifted her attention to Lucina as she replied to her, "Nah, it's no problem, Lucina, there's been a lot going on. I don't blame ya one bit. It's a pleasure having company too," She added, with a nod of her plumed head.

Ember kindly returned Mintpaw's greeting and glanced over at the Kattaca who had a frown sketched upon his face. I wonder what's up with him? He's been like that ever since I first saw him a long moments ago. She furrowed her face, searching his for answers, when he walked over to the gift shop and disappeared into the bathroom, returning with an outfit that really made him look pretty...awesome, Ember thought. "Nice clothes you got there, Flint," she complimented, this time out loud.

Her train of thought and concentrated expression were shattered by the cheery greeting of Cookie and the worn, but warm invitation from Marie. "Heya! Glad I could help out," Ember added, aiming her last phrase to the Inkling with a nod of her head.

At Torsolus's question, she closed her eyes for a brief moment as a wave of exhaustion sunk in and then reopened them. "Sure, after I get my order. I'm a bit weary now." Ember shifted her hooves against the floor, making a hollow scraping noise and swept her tail back and forth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:05 am

Flint listened to everyone's comments and finished with a soft sigh, opening his mouth for a snappy remark, then it turning into a yawn, and he leaned back in his chair "hmph... Whatever." he said softly. He opened his bottle of Coke, and took a sip, "It's not a big deal." 

Mintpaw adjusted her gaze a bit, but was staring at nothing in particular "Flint... You..You're wearing a new outfit? I..I bet it's wonderful" She giggled nervously. Flint stared at her for several minutes with a shocked expression "What do you know? You can't tell." Mintpaw didn't seem offended, yet she felt a hint of the sour intentions. "N-no, it's ok. I may not be able to see it with my eyes, but I can see it with my ears.... Through what everyone else is telling you.... Well, they're telling me it's awesome." She heard a soft sigh from the direction of Flint's scent. followed by a single chuckle "Well whatever you think. Tell me how seeing with your ears goes." she heard the soft gulp of him taking another sip of his Coke. 

Mintpaw then started to smell food, and was suddenly hungry. She settled more of her weight onto Cookie's shoulder "i haven't eaten really anything sense i came here... i'm starving.... uuurg"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:09 am

"Of course, of course! Ummmm lets see........" Poor Torsolus couldn't think of a topic. Luckily the girl behind the bar had their food ready. She set it on the counter, saying "Order up! Come get them please? My back is hurting today."

Torsolus seized the opportunity to pick up all the food and bring it to everyone in one trip.

"You didn't order food...sure you don't want anything?" The girl asked Torsolus in her dull voice.

"Oh, I'm just fine, thanks!" He assured her with a squeaky voice. He returned to his full glass of water.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:23 am

Ember thanked Torsolus when he brought her cup of water and chicken fingers to her, and shuffled it between her claws, tapping a talon on the glass in a pondering manner. Should I mention the tooth? If I do, they'll probably expect me to show it to them, and that means revealing the secrecy of its location and threatening the safety of my friends at home... The hippogriff let out a soft moan as she blinked at them through her black mask-like feathers around her eyes, her stress gradually rising. I need to gain their trust. But...perhaps I can tell them about the glimpse of the monster I saw while I was in the air...yes...that's safe at this moment.

The hippogriff wolfed down the chicken and put her beak in the glass, draining half its contents. Droplets of water sparkled on the feathers around her beak and her chin as she cautiously turned her head both sides, glancing around the bar. She leaned into the table with a lowered head, and looked up at them, her voice dropped to a whisper. "I may have some knowledge about what happened to the town."

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:11 am

"Really?" Torsolus perked up a little. He was very interested, and became more serious. "What do you know? Anything would help...even though I'm honestly not sure what we can do..."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:28 am

Pit was quick to notice Flint's new clothing when the Kattaca returned to the group's table. "Cool new look!" he chimed in with a friendly grin on his face. He quickly went quiet after this, however, hearing Flint's response.

Lucina noticed Flint's attire as well, but she chose not to overwhelm him any further by also speaking up, instead simply giving a subtle smile as he returned.

When Torsolus ended up bringing the group their food several moments later, Pit straitened his posture somewhat as he prepared to begin eating. "Thanks, Torsolus!" he beamed, excitedly eying his meal.

Lucina saw Torsolus return as well, accepting her chicken fingers with a dip of her head. "Thank you," she spoke warmly.

As Pit and Lucina began to eat their meals, they listened to Ember's words, both seeming quite interested.

-------

When the tall, armored figure suddenly appeared in front of the small group, Callie froze. "U-uhhh..." she stammered, slowly trailing off and inching closer to Leaf's side. "H-... Hi...?" the Inkling squeaked out in greeting, feeling quite intimidated in the presence of this mysterious knight. She sort of clenched her teeth together, forming what appeared to be a nervous grin, as she wondered what kind of response she would get. If it turned out to be a hostile one, she was prepared to spring into battle if necessary, but she truly hoped it wouldn't have to come to that.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:31 am

"Y...yes... but...it's...it's not much..." Ember replied anxiously. She sighed as she lifted her shut wings and reset them quickly by her sides, her eyes glimmering brightly. "I was flying my way back from visiting my friend up in the mountains when... I heard distant screams and...roaring. It scared the daylights out of me, so I decided to fly higher when I approached the town to be at a safe distance while observing what was happening. I was a bit late to help my town... a flash of a huge black mass is what I saw, huuuge wings...it just...poof...disappeared..." the hippogriff trailed off as sorrow surged through her. She cleared her throat as a glittering tear streamed from her shut eyes that made a small sizzling sound, and reopened them, looking at the group. "This...this couldn't of happened...the town...it has been well protected and...and...it hasn't been attacked for...centuries?" Ember whispered the last word in a questioning tone and reset her graceful head on her outstretched legs.

She mentally debated with herself: I'll see how they react to this and if they wanna help...just maybe I'll mention the tooth. They seem caring enough already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next