Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~

+2
Mistystar
Swallowfeather
6 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~ - Page 31 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:18 pm

When Torsolus brought the food, Mintpaw gasped "Thank you! Thank you so much!" She lept off Cookie's shoulder, and onto the table next to her. she sat down, curling her tail around her paws. She leaned down and took a large bite of a chicken strip through the side of her jaw, taking a few chews to break it off, and listening happily to the satisfying crunch of the crispy breading "this is AMAZING!!" she started purring. Even though she was starving, the way she ate was a weird mix of wild animal, and delicate dignity. (I'm sure you can imagine how a cat eats xD) she didn't attempt the tall glass of water yet.

Flint gave Torsolus a soft nod when he put his burger in front of him he picked the burger up with one hand, and took a bite. He closed his eyes and sighed. He placed the burger back on the plate and took another sip of the Coke. He ate a a much gentler pace then Mintpaw, which was surprising. He then took a single fry, and bit half of it.

Mintpaw was too caught up in her meal at the moment, but Flint glanced at Ember between bites of his burger and sips of Coke "what did the roar sound like?" He asked in a serious, ever so slightly disinterested tone "maybe we can tell what kind of animal it was. Or at least what it was related to." Here Flint glanced at Mintpaw.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33074

Back to top Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~ - Page 31 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~

Post by Stealthy Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:37 pm

Torsolus listened to Flint. "They called it a 'monster', which means they'd never seen anything like it before...and that's coming from people who own a Bandersnatch!" He thought for a second. "Yeah, I may be able to identify it.....?"

(Do you mind if I randomly post descriptors for the monster to help the witness accounts be consistent? Up to you guys of course XD)
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17757

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:50 pm

(Sure, Stealth, xD no probs)
The hippogriff pensively watched Mintpaw joyously tear through her chicken strips. At Flint's question, Ember again lifted her head slowly and peered at his face, her eyes glazed as she thought deeply. "It...it was...h...hollow and bone chilling, like an enormous thunder of screaming...birds," she swallowed a large lump in her throat as she nervously swished her tail side to side on the wooden floor. Ember turned to Torsolus and confirmed, "Yes, definitely nothing we, or I, have seen before, at least not in the centuries that I have been living in. I've never heard of a...Bandsnitcher or whatnot." Suddenly, she narrowed her golden eyes at Torsolus and Flint as he looked over at Mintpaw. "Why...? Do you know anything about it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:16 pm

"Birds.......hollow............huhhhh..........." Torsolus thought. "They said their pet Bandersnatch fought the monster. If both of them roared at each other, I suppose it would be hard to differentiate the Bandersnatch's roar from the monster's......? You said it disappeared in a poof. How do you mean?"

It came the same way it left: in a puff of blue light
Two wings enveloping dark as darkest night
Wrapping village in shadow as they took deadly flight.

The Bandersnatch cried with the voices of crows
To challenge the monster's deafening bellows:
The voice of a beast or a man?? No one knows.

(If you want me to stop this ^^^ please tell me XD)
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:11 pm

(LURFLY POEM, STEALTH XDD -mad applause-)

"Pet?!" Ember exclaimed astoundingly, her eyes widening in horror. "Well then, this...pet...I never caught glimpse of it! I just saw... wings and ice blue jets of light. Nothing more..." She hesitated at her last words, her beak still open, as snapshots of the tooth flashed in her mind and softly sighed. They seem like they wanna help...they don't show enemy qualities or any threats to home...might as well bring up the tooth. They're probably my last hope at destroying this thing.

The creature closed her beak and once again, took a quick sweeping glance around the room to make sure no one was eavesdropping. Ember leaned into the table, anxiously clicking a claw repeatedly on the floor. "I...I did happen to find something I believe is connected to the monster, but...I'm not certain. A...a...tooth. Not only that, but what lay inside of it. It's revolting. I found it when I first came into the town's aftermath to inspect it. Found it at a nearly demolished cottage. It's...it's back at home with the fairies. They're keeping it safe for me in case I ever want to come back for investigation. I told them I would most likely not be returning back but...guess I'm wrong." She paused before her last sentence, hoping she won't regret it. Tensely, she offered, "I can take us all there."

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:35 pm

"I guess we can go there later, if you're up to it....can you describe what was in there?" Torsolus asked. Link listened tensely while taking small sips of Lon Lon milk.

It demanded in its loud, angry, agonized yell
"Bring your most intelligent, as far as you can tell.
The soldiers, the long-lived, the thinkers, as well."

It let forth a flurry of black snakelike lines
Stretching and puncturing and creeping like vines
Cruelly slurping up the town's biggest souls twenty-nine!

Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:52 pm

The majestic creature gulped before she responded and wore a serious, stern face. Ember shuffled her hooves uneasily and lightly shook her head as she recalled it, her long, striated head feathers bobbing. "A tendril that looked horrifyingly like a human blood vessel from its leg. Whatever this is.. whatever this...thing is, seemed to be aiming its attacks mainly at the human residents of the town. I don't know who has gone missing and when they'll return. If they'll return," she added, as another glistening tear sizzled its way down her cheek. "This thing has to be stopped before it repeats this to other towns. I need to end it, even if it costs my life. It did THIS to my town," she furiously gestured outside a grimy window with a talon to the rumbles hopelessly lying on the grounds. "I'd appreciate any help if you'd like to at your own wills," Ember solemnly said as her eyes pleadingly swept over everyone at the table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:31 pm

Torsolus looked serious. Even a little empathetic. He looked earnestly at Ember.

"I'd like to help you find whatever did this. You guys don't have to if you don't want to. Seriously, this could be something huge. You guys certainly do not have to participate. But I....I, at least, would like to help."

Link looked around at his other comrades to see their decisions. He wanted to know theirs before giving his.

The girl behind the bar shifted uncomfortably.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:33 pm

Marie looked somewhat horrified. During the story, she ended up losing her appetite, so her meal was left half-unfinished.

Robin had been listening carefully and concernedly the whole time, focused much more on Ember's story than the burger he was eating. "Count me as an ally, too," he spoke up after Torsolus, sounding serious. "Clearly, this... creature is capable of massive destruction, and likely poses an incredible threat to the inhabitants of this world." Briefly, he gazed out through the window at the town's ruins. "... What it's done here is beyond reason enough to take action," he commented sternly, knitting his brows. "I'm sure we can all agree on this," he continued, looking around at his allies.

"Oh! Uh... Well... Y-yeah..." Although she responded in agreement, Marie had an extremely bad feeling that she was in for more than she could handle. Still, it seemed like sticking with this group was her only chance at survival in this world. As she had a feeling everyone would agree to help Ember in hunting down the monster, her only choice was to agree to come as well.

Cookie had been far too distracted by her own personal feast, and hardly heard what had been said. Her attention was only caught when Torsolus announced he would help Ember out, followed by Robin. "Ehh??" She swallowed a mouthful of food before actually speaking. "S-sorry," she apologized timidly, "got kinda distracted there, with... with all the food... W-what's going on?" Blushing in shame when she asked, her guilt over not paying attention to this clearly-important story was very apparent.

At first, Cookie's obliviousness, and the reason behind it, truly baffled Robin. "Cookie... Did you honestly-..." Although he began to scold her, her face clearly told him that she was fully aware and sorry about what she did already; he couldn't be too mad at her. "... Never mind," he sighed deeply, his expression briefly changing to a slightly-tired one before returning to normal. He then proceeded to calmly explain the whole thing again for her.

"OH." Cookie's eyes were wide. "That sounds really... horrible," she remarked, shrinking down a bit. "But... Of course I wanna help," she added, sitting up straight and putting on a brave face. "This thing sounds like... pure EVIL or something! We're supposed to protect people from that stuff!"

-----
Callie/Leaf's POV wrote:When the tall, armored figure suddenly appeared in front of the small group, Callie froze. "U-uhhh..." she stammered, slowly trailing off and inching closer to Leaf's side. "H-... Hi...?" the Inkling squeaked out in greeting, feeling quite intimidated in the presence of this mysterious knight. She sort of clenched her teeth together, forming what appeared to be a nervous grin, as she wondered what kind of response she would get. If it turned out to be a hostile one, she was prepared to spring into battle if necessary, but she truly hoped it wouldn't have to come to that.

Clefairy squeaked in shock, rushing to and hugging her trainer's leg.
Leaf gasped upon seeing the figure, but stood tall by Callie's side. Ready to protect Clefairy, as well as their new friend, she reached for something on her belt...

Oddly, but thankfully, the knight simply kept walking right past them, almost as if it didn't even notice them. It continued walking until it was once again out of sight.

By now, something else seemed to be on Leaf's mind. As it turned out, what she had been reaching for a moment ago wasn't there. She looked quite distressed, acting as if she had misplaced something extremely important.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32762

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:41 pm

Mintpaw too, had been mostly caught up in her food to listen much to the conversation around her, except the final part, about 'finding who did this' and such. She took a moment to piece together the puzzle she had been given before speaking up herself. "S-sure.. I'll help." She murmured, sounding very unsure. Like Marie, she would rather help out with something far beyond her power then left to this world and it's monsters alone. and she knew they would agree to it. The only one she wasn't sure of was Flint. She looked in the general direction of his scent, trying to look expectant, but just looking wide-eyed.

Flint glanced at the group, taking another gentle sip of his coke, and giving his mostly-eaten burger a thoughtful look before responding "I owe this group so much, so-" "-sure, I'll help out." His tone, while a little gruff, and a hint annoyed, had no doubt. Mintpaw blinked her milky eyes a few times in surprise. A soft smile crept onto her face. She never caught the glare Flint was sending her way.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:23 pm

Though his attention had faded in and out as he worked on devouring his meal, Pit managed to catch a majority of the discussion, and, swallowing a large mouthful of fries, chimed in after some of his allies. "Of course! Count me in!" he spoke in a determined voice, wings stretching up confidently.

"I'd like to help, too, Ember," Lucina added after finishing a small bite of a chicken finger, her tone serious as she gazed out the window at the ruins of the town. "You can count me in as well."
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28102

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:01 pm

At their replies, Ember beamed at them and a firey-gold radiance glowed around her, highlighting her beautiful features. "Thank you all so much!! It means a whole lot to me that ya'll are willing to help!" She eagerly sqwaked and unintentionally caught the bar girl's attention as she gave Ember a curious look. Without noticing her, Ember eagerly swished her tail up and down, shimmering threads of its hair caught in the sunlight. "When are ya'll ready?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:19 pm

When Link saw how everyone agreed, he looked at Ember and offered a sincere nod.

"Well! I suppose we'll set off when everyone's done eating. We'll avenge this town, one way or another!"

Link pointed to Torsolus' lonely glass of water, compared to all the other wonderful cornucopia on the table. The glass was still full.

Torsolus looked around nervously, like a deer in the headlights. "Ahaha....." He grabbed the water and guzzled it straight down in one go--less than three seconds. He smacked the empty cup down on the table, looking genuinely refreshed and content.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:19 pm

Flint watched Torsolus down the whole drink in a matter of seconds, his eyebrows lifting in surprise. "Heh." He said, looking away "I'm sure you could win contests with that kind of skill."

Mintpaw finished devouring her chicken, and was now ready to attempt the tall glass of water. She gently nosed around until her nose touched something cool, and a little moist to the touch. She stretched her neck, her nose still lightly pressed against the cool surface, until she reached it's edge. She was barely tall enough to reach a glass as large as this one. She gently stuck her head in the narrow opening, folding her ears against it, and started licking. 

Some how she hadn't knocked over the huge water glass yet.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:24 pm

"Yeah, I've been in drinking contests! The results are...complicated. Hehe. But I've won every time! Well....nowait....there was that one time they made me drink glue...." Link choked on his milk.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:43 pm

Ember snorted at Torsolus's last remark and shook her head with laughter, her long striated head feathers bobbing. "For real? How are you still.....err..... fine?" She asked, grinning, nestling her wings more comfortably by her sides.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:24 pm

Flint also choked mid drink, coughing loudly as he caught some coke down the wrong pipe "*cough cough* WHA- *cough* Whaat?! To-*cough* Torsol-*cough* Torsolus!!-" He broke into another coughing fit before he finally grabbed his drink once more and took a sip, slowly steadying his breath, and stopping coughing. 

Mintpaw continued drinking, calmly. Fully unaware what glue was. Her ears flicked in confusion, (as much as they could pressed up against the glass) as she heard the others around her freak out.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:52 am

A lightness came into Torsolus' face at the erupting coughsplosions all around the table. He laughed, and laughed, and could barely stop himself. "HAHAHA YOUR FACES!! HAHAHAHAAAAA!!! Ohhh you look just like--!! OKAY. Yup, I accidentally drank glue in a drinking contest. Hahaha, what a funny thing!! In hindsight, I THINK they were trying to kill me. Awfully rude of them, I think. Didn't their mothers tell them not to suffocate strange, cute marshmallow people? Buuuuut I washed my mouth out in the sink for three hours and everything was right as sunshine!"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:46 am

Cookie was practically hypnotized watching Mintpaw attempt to drink water out of a glass (as she thought this sight was the cutest thing), a wide, involuntary smile stuck on her face...
Until the conversation shifted to Torsolus drinking glue.
"Ngh-... You-... H-HUH??" She couldn't even get any actual words out. Her eyes widened to immense proportions, and her face froze in a confused, astonished expression for several moments.

Marie simply stared in disbelief for a while, then slowly, melodramatically flopped face-down on the table. "I am not hearing this," she groaned to herself, almost thinking this was all somehow a long, bizarre nightmare after all. "I'm just... not..."

"... That's... still... not healthy..." Robin was quite stunned as well, not entirely sure how he should react to this.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32762

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:22 am

"GLUE? Y-you DRANK... Glue?! ... Whoa..." Pit trailed off with a look of astonishment, jaw gaping open as he tried to search for any more words at this moment. "... I've eaten a lot of stuff, but... I still can't imagine what that must've felt like."

"G-Gl-... Oh my..." Was all Lucina could utter as she heard Torsolus' story, giving a small nod in agreement with Robin's comment.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28102

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:42 am

Torsolus kept laughing. "I couldn't breathe. I thought I was going to die. It was HILARIOUS!!"

Link stared at him sideways, chewing his food slowly, studying the laughing StayPuft like a Rubik's cube.

"But yeah, then I didn't die. So...that worked out amazingly for me! Hehe, I sure as muffins wouldn't wanna miss you choking on your drinks like y'all swallowed some Krazy Glue, yourselves! HAHAHAHAHA...!!" His face changed. A scary, but highly improbable thought scoured his soul. "....You didn't....actually...?" Link shook his head vigorously. "Okay good. Haha!"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:48 am

Flint caught his breath "You're MAD! You're a LUNATIC!!!" His breathless tone meant he mostly didn't mean his words, that it was fed by his leftover shock. 

Mintpaw finally pulled her head out of the cup, spilling a little as she tried to settle her neck back into a more normal position, and her chest was soaked. "Wha-what's going on?" She asked in a tone barely above a whisper "What's the big deal?" Flint glanced at her bewildered. Unsure how to answer because he was unsure by her reaction.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:57 pm

Thoughtfully, Ember explained it to Mintpaw, her eyes glowing a brilliant golden amber. "Glue! It's like this sticky substance that can paste things together and fix broken stuff. It's not used much in the Mythological World since you know.." she shrugged and added in a cheery tone, "We use magic!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:04 pm

For quite a while, Sans had been leaning beside a tree in a deep, dreamless sleep—until a vivid dream flashed through his mind, one of battle between Flint and… Marie? A newcomer, it seemed. He instantly felt that this quarrel was a vision of a true event rather than an aimless wisp of a dream, and the thought of it being so was enough to startle him awake.
nobody's dead, he realized as soon as his eyes opened. injured, but not dead. He managed to calm down a bit, though still caught in the unrelenting grip of worry. something tells me, though, that they might still need me around . . . maybe it'd be for the best if I headed over there.
He hardly had to make a move, and there he was, standing in the middle of some sort of diner. exactly where I need to be. If he could have, he would've smirked.
* you guys been having fun without me?
* hope you've all been keeping safe.
* no fights or anything, i'm sure.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62353

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:16 pm

(I shall slip in one reply tonight) 

Flint's ear flicked when he heard a familiar voice speaking somewhere behind him He glanced over his shoulder, and saw a familiar short, stout Skeleton smiling at the group. 'hope you've been keeping safe. no fights or anything i'm sure.' Flint wasn't sure how to react to the words. Of course his mind was instantly dragged to Marie. But guilt was a familiar feeling for him. It was easy for him to hide any reaction at all beyond taking a moment to read Sans' face, and look back at Marie to see her reaction. Would she say anything? He doubted it. It wasn't important. As the thoughts of Sans' words were forcefully brushed off as coincidence, (though Flint had a feeling it wasn't) he started to remember their previous encounter, and he perked his ears, wondering what the Skeleton's presence would do to the atmosphere of the building. Flint anticipated laughs all around. While he still stubbornly hid it on the outside, he was rather looking forward to what was coming.

When Mintpaw heard Sans, she perked up and instantly started purring "Sans!!" She called happily. Somehow looking him right in the eye with a pleased enthusiastic expression. "Come on! Join us! Get a bite to eat!" She would have gestured to an open chair if she knew where one was. As it was, she forced her gaze to move, having learned the hard way that staring was awkward. She looked back down at her paws.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next