Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;

+10
Cobaltkit
Moonflame
Midnightflame
Stealthy
Vinefrost
Roseblossom
Willowrose
Glimmerwing
Jewelsky
Tornadostorm
14 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;  - Page 15 Empty Re: Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;

Post by Vinefrost Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:13 pm

(I've heard great things about Celeste, Night in the Woods and Stardew Valley! I want to wait until Deltarune is finished and experience it all at once but I'm really interested in that too; I LOVED Undertale despite being super late on that. Only ones I haven't heard of are Death Road to Canada and The Dog Island, will have to check them out)

I don't really know what you have or haven't seen and our tastes seem pretty similar. We've kinda emptied the well on animation and I'm also not that big of a tv watcher so I'm a bit stumped here. You've seen Avatar, right? Beyond that, I'm sorry but I really don't have a good answer for you. The like it, dislike it, never seen it thread is probably a nice resource to find something good?

Do you have any favorite characters that are the silver lining of a property you don't like?
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Herbs : 169
Fresh-kill : 42514

Back to top Go down

Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;  - Page 15 Empty Re: Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;

Post by Jewelsky Tue May 19, 2020 12:50 am

Definitely; Will from Stranger Things and Jughead from Archie Comics come to mind first, but I'm attached to so many characters that there are definitely more I just can't think of at the moment.

What is your favorite Neil Cicierega work?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62378

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Wed May 20, 2020 2:15 pm

Mouth Moods as a whole? I'm not very big on his original work outside of the stuff everyone is nostalgic for (Ultimate Showdown, Potter Puppet Pals), but Mouth Moods was responsible for so many laughs and memories with my college friends and I. He has a gift for smashing together songs that have zero business being together and making it hilarious but also kind of fitting? Tiger, T.I.M.E., Smooth, and Wow Wow all evoke that 3am, drunk on tiredness humor where you'll laugh at just about anything and they're great for it.

Outside of the classic stuff I rediscovered him a decade later through MOUTH of all things, but that's an unholy abomination so I won't count it.

Have you done anything new this past month to keep yourself entertained during all this?
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu May 21, 2020 1:56 pm

i have resigned myself to the sad fate of making lemon demon meme gifs if that counts? also joined a lot of discord servers on impulse and picked some old incremental games and webkinz back up again, someday i WILL beat pizza palace i swear. and i watched robot jones and fbacc so… that's something lol

What is your favorite episode of your favorite show?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Fri May 22, 2020 3:35 pm

Ever: "A New Dawn" from the BBC '99-'01 miniseries Walking With Beasts. Explaining why would take too long to write, but it singlehandedly got my lifelong love for prehistory started.

Recently: "Shattered", The Clone Wars. Since the entire story from beginning to end is available now, I've been on a Star Wars kick lately, mixing the animated shows into the movies to enhance the story. It should not have taken 7 TV seasons and 12 years to fix the prequels, but I am so so glad it exists anyway. The upped animation budget makes it really shine, Sam Witwer and Ashley Eckstein are EXCELLENT VAs, and its one of those cartoons that grows up with its audience, so seasons 4 and later are a lot more adult, which I love. The episode before Shattered has the best fight, but Shattered easily has the best writing and emotional weight. I really like that the clones may be visually identical, but each one has a unique personality that makes them different individual characters you root for instead of a faceless army. The show makes the tragedy in the prequels actually feel like a tragedy instead of a rushed plot. It's wild that my favorite episode from my favorite show premiered a few weeks ago, but I'll stand by that. I'm so glad it was revived so they could finish telling the story they wanted to tell.

tl;dr: Live-action Star Wars prequels bad. Animated SW prequels good!

What's an obscure thing that you wish more people around you were into?
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:40 pm

basically all my special interests tbh but i guess especially johnny the homicidal maniac since i have the least amount of people to really discuss it with rn

favorite musical?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:59 pm

Oooh that's a toughie. Hamilton is an old reliable, but I really like Be More Chill even though I've never been able to see it. And Dear Even Hanson is good, and it def held my attention. But IDK if it's a faaavourite, per sae? Proooobably Be More Chill OuO

Least favourite animal
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33099

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:40 am

i love most animals but mosquitos are the scum of this earth

least favorite plant?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:18 pm

Probably poison ivy. At least that's what first comes to mind. IDK if fungi count, but the fungi that takes over bugs the like, zombie fungi is freaaaky so I say no thanks to that.

favourite plant?
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:08 pm

idk maybe sunflower bc mother 3 reference

favorite 2d shape?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:24 pm

Uuhhh that's a toughie. Probably some sort of mashup of multiple shapes, but of the basic ones, a star.

What's your favourite bird?
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:08 am

that is very hard i think they are all so cool!!!!! i suppose penguins though they have always endeared me

favorite kind of penguin?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:17 pm

Oooo I like emperor penguins XD

favourite puzzle?
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:33 pm

not entirely sure what you mean but i've never really liked any kind of puzzley thing tbh, unless minesweeper counts? i like minesweeper

what's your most nostalgic song?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:54 pm

good lyf byyyyyyy onerepublic cause that's literally ALL that played on the radio when i was in 2nd grade that is IT. alsooo a bunch of songs from cartoons, pretty much any song from total drama world tour or adventure time

and these
not sure they really count as songs
but uh
oh and party in the clouds from hey ice king why'd you steal our garbage although i'm not sure that really counts either since i still listen to it pretty constantly...but i listened to it constantly in 2012 and 2013 too! so

favorite webkinz arcade game?
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34246

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:53 pm

pizza palace tbh, i'm really hoping to be able to beat it one day but it's way too hard. i also really like mindlessly playing smoothie moves and tile towers lately too

least favorite webkinz arcade game?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:21 pm

Probably 'Goober gets an A'. Heccin math. =n=

This is a more.. personal? One?? But what do you think is the happiest moment of your life so far?
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:29 pm

either the day I got my dog or my trip to africa. Can't decide between the two

what childhood thing or character shaped your sense of humor?
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:52 am

uuhhhh. this one really obscure lego narnia video is all i can think of rn

what's something you like that you wish you had found earlier in your life?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:56 pm

I'm not sure...? I guess I wish I had met some of my friends earlier in my life. Wish I had more time with them.

What do you wish you hadn't found until you were old enough to appreciate it?
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:22 am

most stuff i just wish i had found earlier, but i guess maybe like don't hug me i'm scared or undertale lol

favorite inanimate object?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15