Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~

+8
Mistystar
Swallowfeather
Northkit
Stealthy
Wheatpaw
Tornadostorm
Glimmerwing
Roseblossom
12 posters

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~

Post by Mistystar Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:56 pm

Meanwhile, in the same forest that Haku and the others were about to head off towards, Mistystream crept quietly through the undergrowth. She realized that this place seemed rather unpredictable from her past experiences, so she was careful not to make a ruckus, in case there were any threats nearby.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28157

Back to top Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~

Post by Roseblossom Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:12 pm

"Soo......" Roseblossom mewed. "When do we go?"
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28056

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:27 pm

"Right about now." Haku peacefully strolled to the woods, motioning for the others to follow her. She couldn't help but feel like there was a small chance of being attacked by a wild animal or a stray villain, so she stood tall and kept alert.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32817

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:11 pm

Her ears pricking forward suddenly, Mistystream quickly darted behind a tree. She thought she had heard something large moving nearby, and her sleek fur began to fluff up slightly. However, she soon began to recognize a few of the new scents that wafted by, and she stared to gradually relax.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:18 pm

Haku didn't notice Mistystream at all. She obliviously walked up to the exact tree the cat was hiding behind and leaned against it, taking a break from walking to eat another muffin. As she slowly chewed her warm, fluffy treat, she observed the forest plants and wildlife, dropping a few crumbs as she ate. Being and having the senses of a human, and a slightly dozy human at that, she couldn't tell that there was an animal directly behind her.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:25 pm

Upon spotting Haku, who she instantly recognized as one of the many traveling companions she had met on the recent quest, Mistystream slowly poked her head out from behind her hiding spot. "Haku...?" She mewed quietly, nervous that she would startle the tall, yet gentle twoleg. The she-cat then proceeded to pad out into the open so that everybody could see her, and hopefully not be alarmed.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:36 pm

When the sound of a quiet, mewing voice saying her name reached her ears, Haku snorted softly in surprise, then gazed downward in the direction it came from. "Oh... Misty... Hullo there," she greeted gently, dipping her head in greeting, then crouching down. "Good to meet you again. You been good...?" She broke off a little piece of her muffin and placed it in front of the cat, offering it as a little snack.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:42 pm

"Hello, Haku." Mistystream purred in greeting, stretching her head up to look at her twoleg friend. "I've been pretty good; thanks for asking." She then watched as Haku broke off a piece of the muffin in her hand and sat it on the ground for the she-cat to eat. "Aw, thank you...!" She mewed, beginning to hungrily devour the small chunk of food. She had never tasted a muffin before, and she found it's flavor to be quite nice. Also, being rather hungry, it was a nice treat.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:51 pm

"You're very welcome." Haku smiled sweetly, gently scratching between Mistystream's ears. "I baked the muffin myself; I brought a few of 'em along in a basket as a snack." She patted the basket in her hand. "I bake kinda often... I like my treats," she chuckled. "It's especially nice in the colder seasons. It warms up the house, not to mention your belly after eating the stuff right out of the oven..." She was not aware that several of the words she used weren't known by clan cats.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:01 pm

As she listened to Haku speak, Mistystream found herself slowly getting lost in the many twoleg-terms that the 25-year-old mentioned. She had gathered that a 'muffin' was the thing she had just tasted, and that 'treat' also referred to food of some kind, but other then that, she felt thoroughly confused. She just nodded her head awkwardly as she kept listening.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:15 pm

Haku then got an idea. "Hey, we should go visit my world and my house sometime..." she suggested, looking in the direction the portal was in. "I don't think you've ever seen it, come to think of it. It's a cozy place... Not very big, but it is nice. Also, I have a kitty... Maybe you guys could get along and be friends." A little giggle escaped from her throat. "She's really nice and cuddly; she keeps me company when I get all lonely."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:05 am

Toad saw Haku talking to another cat by a tree. He walked up to her. "Hey, Haku, do you know this cat, too?" he asked. Haku knew a lot more people than he did. Toad's friends stayed inside the Mushroom Kingdom. Toadette, Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Peach, Daisy... he was pretty sure he'd never met a cat before, other than Roseblossom. He'd had no idea some cats could talk! I guess it is pretty strange, considering I'm a talking mushroom.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62408

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:33 am

Roseblossom ran to the tree that Haku and Mistystream were at. "Hi, Mistystream!" She mewed happily to her Clanmate. "Glad you decided to join us!"
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:58 am

"Hello, Roseblossom...!" Mistystream bowed her head in greeting to the pinkish she-cat as she ran over. "I'm glad you're here, too." She added, suddenly sitting down and curling her tail around her paws.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:00 pm

"Yus," Haku replied to Toad, nodding, "yus I do. She was traveling with us on the quest, too. I think there were three cats with us; Rosey, her, and... another one. He had sleek black fur with little white bits on his chest and the tip of his tail. And he had big, amber-colored eyes. Very cute cat." She smiled, petting both of the cats that were with her at this moment. "But then again, I don't think I've ever seen a cat that WASN'T cute."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:26 pm

"Hmm... That might be nice." Mistystream mewed with a small nod as Haku described her house to the she-cat. She found herself wondering what the kittypet her twoleg friend mentioned was like, and stared off into the distance for a moment... Until Toad approached, which made her jump into the air in surprise. She had never seen anything quite like talking mushroom before, so this was rather odd for her.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:56 pm

"Yes, Mistystream." Roseblossom said. "Mushrooms can talk here." She waved to Toad.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:01 pm

"I wonder what would happen if we all went to my world?" Haku wondered. "Would you guys still be able to talk, or would you all just meow and stuff like my pet cat? Or would you still talk, but my cat would still be quiet?"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:03 pm

"I have no idea." Roseblossom shrugged. "I guess we'd have to find out ourselves. Although I'd prefer it if we were still able to talk. I like talking."
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:11 pm

"Good question..." Mistystream mewed thoughtfully, her ear twitching. "It wouldn't be too bad if we couldn't; other than the fact that we'd have a much harder time communicating with you." She added, glancing down at her white paws for a moment.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:15 pm

"Even if you couldn't talk, though, you could probably find some other way to communicate with me," Haku suggested. "My cat knows how to tell me to feed her and stuff without having to talk... Maybe you could do something like she does? With gestures and stuff?"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:21 pm

"Yes... We could probably find a way." Mistystream meowed in response to Haku, smiling a small, catlike smile. Getting to her paws, she slowly stretched, her jaws parting in a large yawn.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:00 pm

Toad glanced at Mistystream. "So, what's your name?" He smiled. "I'm Toad, by the way. Pretty strange to see a talking mushroom, right? I'm one of Mario's friends, though."
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62408

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:31 pm

"Hello." The sleek-furred she-cat mewed politely in greeting. "I'm Mistystream." She paused for a moment before adding; "Ah, I remember Mario...! He must come from a very different place then what I'm used to." She wondered what it could possibly be like in Mario's land, and if there were any more strange and fascinating creatures like Toad residing there.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:34 pm

"Shall we keep explorin'?" Haku asked, standing and stretching. "I dunno if there's any point to this, but it's kinda fun, at least." She sighed, kind of wishing there was more questing to be done. She appreciated the peace and quiet, but sort of missed the excitement of questing.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next