Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~

+8
Mistystar
Swallowfeather
Northkit
Stealthy
Wheatpaw
Tornadostorm
Glimmerwing
Roseblossom
12 posters

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~ - Page 17 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~

Post by Mistystar Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:30 am

"Yeah..." Meiko murmured in agreement with Kaito's words, still too shocked to easily say much at all. "I can't ever imagine what it would feel like to lose you... But I imagine that she's feeling something similar right now." She managed to add, still gazing concernedly over in the mournful Haku's direction.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28152

Back to top Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~ - Page 17 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:13 pm

"I-I don't even k-know..." Haku managed to squeak out a brief reply to Toad's question before falling silent once more.
"I'd say so," Kaito responded quietly to Meiko, still observing their heartbroken friend from where he was. "And though I can't truly imagine the feeling either, I'm sure it feels as if one half of one's heart had been violently torn away, leaving a hollow in its place..." Looking over at the one by his side, his expression was very serious. "We have to do everything we can to help her through this... We must help her to stay strong, and not let her suffering drag her into dangerous territory... After everything she's been through and overcome in the past... We can't allow her to stumble and be retaken by the fiend she's conquered so long ago..."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32812

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:31 pm

As she listened to Kaito, Meiko's expression slowly grew more and more serious as she realized what could potentially happen to their friend if she didn't get the support she so desperately needed in this dark time. "I agree; let's try to be there for her as much as we can through all of this." She responded with a brisk nod.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:11 pm

After rising to his feet, Kaito slowly approached his silver-haired friend, kneeling beside her and putting a hand on her shoulder. "We're all deeply saddened by the loss of your beloved one as well, Haku," he assured. "Remember that no matter how difficult things get, you're not alone here... Your friends will all be here for you, and we'll provide support for as long as you need us to."
"... T-thank you, K-Kaito," Haku replied in a quiet, croaky voice. Suddenly, she whirled around and pulled Kaito into an embrace that was so tight that it was almost startling; one could truly sense her fear through the sturdiness of her hug.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:37 pm

Deciding to accompany Kaito as he went to comfort their heartbroken friend, Meiko slowly pushed herself to her feet and silently walked along behind him. When they arrived next to Haku, she took a moment to simply watch the two of them speak, though soon decided to interject once she had the chance; "Just come to us if you need anything at all..." After she had spoken, she stepped in to join the sudden hug.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:55 pm

All of a sudden, in the center of the area, a pale blue glow began to shine in midair. When it first appeared, it was a small orb the size of a grapefruit. However, it gradually began to grow, until it was taller than anyone currently in the group of travelers.
This caught Kaito's attention, and even managed to grab the attention of Haku. They both stared in curiosity, though this curiosity was less-enthusiastic and combined with mild fear in Haku's case.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:06 pm

Spotting the mysterious pale blue glow out of the corner of her eye, Meiko turned her attention to it curiously. "... Where did that come from?" She thought aloud, rubbing a finger along her chin wonderingly. "And more importantly... What exactly is it?" She added, her words directed at no one in particular.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:20 pm

"I'm... not sure," Kaito murmured, staring at the odd light.
Slowly, the orb of light lowered. Once it appeared to touch the ground, it dissipated, sending sparkling rays of light in all directions. In its place, there stood an extremely tall woman - far taller than even the tallest member of the group, whose height was a little over six feet - with platinum-blonde hair, a large bang covering her right eye, pale skin, a light turquoise gown, and a silver crown on her head. She was surrounded by a pale glow and held a star-tipped wand in her hand, and her eyes were closed in a highly-focused expression. However, in a brief moment, the glow vanished, and the elegant woman collapsed to the ground, appearing to be extremely worn-out.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:31 pm

Team Rocket jumped in startlement when she collapsed, their teeth gritted hard.

"YIKES!! Who is that lady!?" "An angel, maybe?" "I dunno; she seems awfully shady."

"Why are you still standing around!?" Jessie growled at her teammates. "Let's go check it out!"

"Right!" James and Meowth both agreed.

All three of them nearly teleported over to where the lady was on the ground, practically bowling over the rest of the party.

"Who are you? Are you hurt? Are you a ghost or something?" "Are you super-duper rich???"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17807

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:09 pm

Toad recognized the woman with platinum-blonde hair immediately. It was none other than… "Rosalina!" Toad gasped. "What brings you here…?" he asked with an unreadable expression on his face. He glanced around. "I know her," he began to explain. "She's from my universe… well, mostly, anyway. I think she can travel between universes." That must be what she's done just now. It seems like it must take up a lot of her power.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62403

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:19 pm

Kaito, and later Haku, had also approached the stranger to see what exactly was going on.
In a few moments, Rosalina had awoken, her vivid cyan eyes fluttering open. "G-goodness," she said to herself, almost in a whisper, slowly sitting up and gently putting a hand to the middle of her face. "I think... everything's peaceful now..."
"What happened...?" asked Kaito, rather amazed when he heard about this unfamiliar woman's power.
Rosalina stayed silent for a moment before speaking. "... I had sensed the great disturbance growing greater and greater," she explained, sounding thoroughly exhausted. "Eventually, I decided to take matters into my own hands... I set off into the multiverse in search of the cause, and when I found the one responsible, fought to the best of my ability... Once I had defeated the fiend, I gathered every last ounce of my power... And then, I attempted to repair all that was destroyed in the multiverse at once... It seems to have worked... thankfully..." Sighing deeply, she gently closed her eyes again.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:45 am

She must mean Angela… Toad thought. "Do you know how we got here?" he queried, suddenly realizing how dumb it sounded that those would be his first words to Rosalina and not something else, such as a question like "Are you hurt?" He shoved that aside. I don't think she'll care… Right?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:23 pm

"Yes, actually," Rosalina responded, opening her eyes again. "It seems that while the multiverse was being repaired, many areas temporarily became somewhat... unstable. By this, I mean that fissures formed in the boundaries of many universes. During this moment, the affected universes were connected to not only the void between them, but, by extension, each other. I suppose one could say that the lines between them were blurred..." With a serious, slightly worried expression, she stared skyward. "... However, I'm still somewhat uncertain about whether it's truly over or not... Although everything's been restored, I'm not exactly sure if the blurring of interuniversal lines has ceased... I do hope that anyone who happened to be caught up in this is safe."

(Wow... That kind of paves the way for the appearance of new characters sometime very soon. xD A happy accident, indeed~)
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:42 pm

Meiko, who was listening to every word that Rosalina was speaking and trying very hard to understand it all, found herself utterly speechless; the only word she could croak out was a simple; "Wow..."
All of a sudden, another unfamiliar individual came rushing into the scene; he appeared to be a wooden doll of some sort, sporting a royal blue cloak with hints of golden decoration. "Rosalina...!" he panted, appearing quite concerned. "Are you alright?"

(You're right~ *Makes plans to bring in a certain character*)
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Northkit Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:04 pm

[Just going ahead and posting the forms for now, will wait for a more opportune time to introduce them. ^^]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: Haruka Nanase (Haru)
What is this character from? (If an OC just say OC): Free! Iwatobi Swim Club
Species: Human
Appearance: Haru stands at an impressive six feet and three inches tall, and his hair is an interesting dark shade, which is arguably a dark blue-smoky gray. They say a person's eyes are a door to their soul, though this is rarely the case in Haru's case, where his emotions are easily hidden within, his irises having a vivid and bright cerulean color, though the brightness can be conflicting with his personality. He has a muscular frame due to constantly swimming competitively and recreational, though he's not bulging with muscles by any means.
[He's also in my avatar and signature, currently.]
Personality and traits: Because he has a girly name, Haru will often be mistaken as a girl if people have only ever heard his name and not seen him in person before. It's happened plenty of times, but Haru doesn't ever comment on it, though it's unclear whether he doesn't want it to be a big deal, or he just doesn't care about the matter. Unlike most of his friends, Haru is rather mysterious and stoic. He hardly ever shows much emotion on his visage, often having a blank face accompanied by an intense or determined stare. It's not that he's a hateful person, he's just not as quick to smile like most people are. He is fiercely loyal to those that he considers friends, especially being protective and considerate of his friends' feelings. For instance, if a friend of his feels uncomfortable with a topic being discussed, Haru is known to be the first to suggest (harshly) that the topic be changed or dropped. Haru also adores the water and everything about it: the feel of piercing the water and being immersed in its depths, it's all surreal and feels like home to him. He'd rather be swimming than anything else.
Abilities/powers/talents/etc. (optional): Because of his connection to the water, Haru swims exceptionally well and is very fast, often compared to that of a dolphin. One of his friends has even jokingly called him a merman because of his speed and grace.
Other: Haruka is 19 years old

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: Queen Elsa of Arendelle (Elsa)
What is this character from? (If an OC just say OC): Frozen
Appearance: Elsa is twenty-one years old and a striking woman, standing at five feet and nine inches (without her heels on). She has long, platinum blonde hair that usually stays in a volumized French braid that ends a little ways before it reaches her elbows. Her eyes are a bright and vivid cerulean color that seem hold all the emotion in the world within them. She has a slender figure that she's proud of. She wears little makeup, only applying violet eye shadow to her eyelids and a touch of red lipstick otherwise.
Personality and traits: Despite her position as queen, Elsa actually has been suspected of having depression in addition to anxiety in her early years. Recently, she's recovered from the depression, though the anxiety still rests within her. She was always raised to be polite, often overusing the phrase "I'm sorry" if she doesn't watch herself. Deep within her heart, Elsa desires to be able to be herself and be free from what others either want her to be or what tradition says she cannot do. She typically doesn't push the limits or break the rules, but that's not to say that she hasn't before. Elsa's fear and anxiety tends to run away with her if she isn't careful, and it can be known to cause trouble on what can be considered a catastrophic scale. It doesn't exactly help that her fear and anxiety as well as her other emotions are heavily tied to her powers, but those will be addressed momentarily. Often, Elsa feels as if others would be better off without her around, or if she were secluded from others due to an event in her upbringing where she was constantly isolated from other people, including her own family.
Abilities/powers/talents/etc. (optional): Elsa has incredibly strong ice powers, and it only gets amplified if she lets her emotions run away with her. She can emit snow, ice, sleet, hail, and anything else ice related from her hands, though to prevent accidental conjuring of such things, she will sometimes wear gloves.
Other: The events of Frozen have already happened with this Elsa.
Northkit
Northkit
Kit

Herbs : 104
Fresh-kill : 18973

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:25 am

(Cool; looking forward to their debut(s) here. :D)

Spotting the concerned wooden figure quickly approaching her, Rosalina smiled gently. "Yes... Yes; I'm alright," she reassured with a calm sigh. "Very weakened... Very... tired... But otherwise, perfectly alright."
Kaito was utterly astounded after hearing about what Rosalina had done before arriving here. "You must be a being of awe-inspiring power," he commented. Despite being a very calm, collected person, he found himself almost intimidated by the newcomer. He barely even noticed the second unfamiliar character who had approached.
Haku was greatly overwhelmed as well, though in a more confused way. In her currently-vulnerable state, as well, she was quite frightened by the apparent power of this unfamiliar individual. With a rather terrified expression on her face, she began backing away slowly.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:57 pm

{Ooh, lovely new characters, Northeh! I personally think Haruka looks adorable}
{AAGH IT'S HIM IT'S HIM IT'S HIMMMM *dies from flipout*}

Toad also recognized the blue-cloaked wooden doll. He was completely unmistakable; he didn't look like anyone else Toad had ever met or probably ever would meet. With a smile, he thought: Will he remember me? We never talked much. He paused in his thoughts for a moment. That doesn't matter. He'd be nice to me anyway; that's just who he is.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:18 pm

(Welcome to the RP, Northy. :D)

"Ah; that's good to hear," the wooden doll responded, his voice becoming more mellow upon seeing that Rosalina was OK. "Though if you need anything at all, don't hesitate to contact me." He added in after a moment. Once he was done speaking, he noticed Toad standing nearby and cast a brief glance in his direction, a warm smile appearing on his face.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:57 pm

Rosalina nodded in reply to the doll, smiling warmly. "Thank you, Geno. However, I believe that things will be fine from now on... If you feel that you should stay a little longer to be sure, you may, of course. After all, I don't have the energy to create a portal back to our universe yet..."
Once she was finished speaking to Geno, she noticed that several of the unfamiliar people appeared to be rather nervous, and she seemed to understand why. "No need to be frightened," she reassured gently. "Don't allow my powers to give you the impression that I'm one to be feared... After all, I'm a person just like any other."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Northkit Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:47 pm

[Here we go with the introductions... Haru first!]

The water of the pool shone brightly, reflecting the sun's rays as it sat still and calm. Haru was crouched down beside it, wanting desperately to touch it and even more to just jump in, but at the same time, he loved to see the water's surface be as smooth as it was in this moment. He could see his reflection staring back in him in the water, blinking slowly whenever he did. Haru, almost timidly, reached forward to meet his reflection's likewise approaching hand in the water, and the instance his fingertips graced the water's smooth surface, he felt a sense of peace permeate through his being. He even managed a small smile, though it seemed a little odd to see it on his reflection. Haru didn't care how his smile looked, it was a natural response to being by the water.
A familiar voice pulled him out of his trance. Haru glanced up, seeing his three friends -- Makoto, Nagisa, and Rei -- at the other end of the pool and encouraging him to jump in already. That's right... He reminded himself. Makoto said we should all try to beat our swimming times to prepare for the upcoming tournament... but I don't care about my time... Haru mused, returning his gaze to the pool. Only the water. Standing back up, Haru put his swim cap and his goggles on before getting up onto the diving board, getting into starting position. He waited as he heard Makoto shout to him to get set, staring intently at where he wanted to dive in, his heart pounding in anticipation.
But before he heard the signal to leap off the diving board, he noticed the area around him getting dark and somewhat hazy. Are my goggles fogging up already...? Haru wondered, though when he adjusted them, he saw they were still clear as day. Or, rather, what the day should be.
Then the water's surface started to sway, and Haru soon found out why: the ground was starting to shake, rapidly increasing in magnitude until he couldn't stand up straight. Haru stumbled off the diving board, ending up on his knees, and clung to the base of the diving board for dear life. "Makoto! Nagisa! Rei!" He cried out to his friends, and since the world was shaking so violently, Haru couldn't make out whether they were there or not.
But then, the sky above him started to look like it was falling apart -- literally. Haru's eyes widened in fear at what appeared to be the sky tearing itself apart, and much to his horror, the rest of his world was decomposing as well. The shaking had grown so violent that it threw him off balance, so much so that he ended up being forcefully thrown off balance into the pool. Haru couldn't help but give a cry of distress, water entering his throat when his body naturally tried to take in air. He attempted to swim back up and break the surface, but even with his great swimming skills, the force of the disaster happening above the water distorted everything and it felt like he wasn't getting anywhere. Haru became tired, and his need for air grew stronger, and eventually he let himself float, staring up at the surface, where it seemed to lead into nothingness.
This must be the end for me... Haru concluded, and he reluctantly closed his eyes, hoping that whatever was going to happen would just go ahead and happen -- painless as possible. Then he lost consciousness.
After what felt like an eternity, Haru could feel himself still floating in the water, his limbs suspended in vast nothingness and weightlessness. When he slowly opened his eyes, he could see light glittering down from above. A spark of hope ignited in his heart. Perhaps things calmed down now? What about Makoto, and Nagisa and Rei? Were they okay? Along with his curiosity, Haru's need to breathe returned, and he swam back up to the surface with haste.
After he violently broke the surface, Haru frantically swam towards the shore and began gasping for air as well as coughing up the water that was currently in his lungs. Once he reached land, Haru stumbled up onto the shore and collapsed onto his side, curling up into somewhat fetal position and coughing up the rest of the water. He then began choppily gasping for air, closing his eyes again. He hadn't realized exactly how exhausted he was until he felt the sun's rays on his skin, tempted to slip back into nothingness.
No... I can't do that now... Haru thought determinedly and fought to keep his eyes open. It was around this time that it occured to Haru that he had just walked out of a large lake -- not the pool he had originally been violently thrusted into. At this realization, Haru weakly looked up and around at the area he was in, and it was clear that he wasn't at the Iwatobi High School pool anymore.
Where... am I...? Haru wondered, though he only managed to roll over onto his back, too tired to move anymore.
Northkit
Northkit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:45 pm

(I'm going to add in a character I've been planning to for a while, now. ;w;)

Name: Nagisa Furukawa
What is this character from? (If an OC just say OC): Clannad
Appearance: Nagisa has shoulder-length reddish-brown hair, with two large hairs sticking up on the top of her head in opposite directions, and her eyes are a golden-brown color. The outfit that she is usually seen wearing- a school uniform- consist of a formal, tan long-sleeved jacket with a white and red sailor collar, a dark blue undershirt and a pleated skirt of the same color. She also wears brown loafers with white socks.
(An image of her can be seen in the screenshot below for further detail):
Spoiler:
Personality and traits: Nagisa is a sweet and innocent girl, though she is quite shy and soft-spoken, and lacks a lot of self-confidence. She has an odd tendency to mutter the names of her favorite foods for motivation, and is very fond of an old and faded-out fad from her own universe, called the Great Dango Family. Since she was a young child, Nagisa has been physically weak, having suffered from various bouts of a mysterious illness throughout her life. (Will RP out anything extra~)
Abilities/powers/talents/etc. (optional): She has an interest in acting, though that's currently all I can think of.
Other: She is 18 years old, stands at 5'1" and weighs 95 pounds.

---

The warmth of the sunlight above beamed down on an unconscious Nagisa, who had been suddenly swept away from her own world by a sudden catastrophe and was now lying in the middle of a peaceful, grassy clearing. The feeling of the soothing light on her face caused her eyes to gently flutter open, staring blankly upwards for a moment in confusion. ... Am I alive...? she wondered, groggily observing her surroundings. Not recognizing her current location, a nervous look appeared on her face and she slowly forced herself to sit upright. What is this place...?
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:13 pm

Kaito bowed respectfully to Rosalina, now knowing that this newcomer, despite being so powerful, was actually quite friendly and easy to get along with. "It is an honor to meet you."
"Aw... It's a pleasure to meet you, as well," Rosalina replied, smiling softly. "Though remember; there is no need to speak to me as if I were ruling over you... I'd prefer it if you were to simply speak to me as you would to anyone."
Seeing that the newcomer was quite friendly indeed, Haku smiled shyly. However, she was still not feeling her best, and therefore, didn't take a step closer and introduce herself. Instead, she turned around, then wandered away from the group, wanting some time to herself.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Northkit Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:22 pm

Continuing to cough and gasp for air, Haru could find that all he could do physically was just close his eyes and keep trying to steady his breathing. After his whole ordeal with nearly drowning, he was in slight shock from it all. Then his mind wandered to his friends.
Rei... Nagisa... Makoto... Haru could practically feel the pain and concern he felt for his best friends pierce his heart like an icy fang. Were they safe? Where did they end up, if this was the same result they got of the bizarre phenomenon? What even happened to their world? Were his friends even still alive, wherever they are?
Another coughing fit wrecked Haru's body, and he managed to roll over onto his stomach and prop himself up on his arms, coughing up some more lake water onto the ground. A sudden sound caught his attention, and Haru couldn't even muster the strength to look up. It sounded like footsteps, but he couldn't be sure about that.
"H-Hello?" Haru called weakly, panting and resting against the ground again, shaking slightly from the shock of the situation.
Northkit
Northkit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:29 pm

Once she was a decent distance away from the others, Haku simply stood in place, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. However, she thought she had heard a faint sound coming from somewhere in the distance. Unable to determine what it was from where she was standing, she slowly began to head in its direction out of curiosity.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:48 pm

Whenever she realized that Rosalina wasn't to be feared, the usual glow of Meiko's eyes began to return. "In that case... hi!" She greeted with a welcoming expression and a wave of her hand.

Are there other people around here...? Thinking she had heard a voice somewhere close by, Nagisa slowly got to her feet to get a better look around. Whenever she couldn't find the source of the sound, she decided to try following it, timidly glancing at her surroundings occasionally as she walked along.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next