Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~

+8
Mistystar
Swallowfeather
Northkit
Stealthy
Wheatpaw
Tornadostorm
Glimmerwing
Roseblossom
12 posters

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~ - Page 16 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:01 pm

Romania crouched down to greet Toad at his level, holding out his hand to shake Toad's, whether the mushroom creature had offered his hand for a handshake or not, his little fang glinting in the sunlight that poured into the room via the plethroa of windows. "Well hey there, bud! I'm Romania, the evidently most awesome and fun member of the Magic Trio!" He nodded in response to Toad's question, gesturing himself as he spoke proudly. "Yep! England, Norway and I are the best at using all sorts of magic out of all the countries in the world. Our amazing feats can't be matched that we've seen thus far, and we're proud of it!~" Romania boasted, feeling completely passionate about his friends' as well as his own talents in magic -- which is a big personality trait for him, immense pride in everything that he does.
Norway rolled his eyes at Romania's little monologue, though he couldn't help but crack the tiniest of smiles at the 29 year old nation's enthusiasm about his magic. When he heard Haku's timid voice, he turned to listen. "Of course we can. And we will definitely help out England. After all, we can't deny one of our own, can we?~" Then a question roused in his mind, causing the stoic nation to turn to America. "... Exactly what happened, and what do you need our help with -- beyond aiding England?" He asked in a serious tone that made even Romania look up in concern. After America described the scene with Angela Blanc and the grave danger that the other universes were now plunged in, Norway's deep violet eyes gleamed with determination. "Romania." He said authoritively, and the brown-haired man was by his side in an instant. "Come, everybody, to our Spell Room. Bring England, and we'll handle him before we decide what to do with anything else."
Norway and Romania led the ragtag group into a darkened room that had a tile floor and tall walls. There were bookshelves in just about every space available, multiple books strewn out on the floor and open to random pages with strange drawings and phrases embossed on the pages. A long table was up against one of the walls with multiple jars filled with strange potions and concoctions covered nearly every square inch of table space, and a large, fully lit candellabra illuminated the room just enough for everything to be seen, but it wasn't too bright. Romania and Norway each grabbed a stick of chalk, and the two magical nations drew a large circle with an intricate desigin within it.
Once it was completed, Romania stood up and walked to America, who gave England to the Magic Trio member. The sleeping child country was set in the middle of the circle, and both Norway and Romania knelt on either side of the circle. The both stared at each other before nodding simultaneously, then they each placed their hands on the perimeter of the circle. They began to say an incantation together in a language long dead, completely in synch, and the circle began to glow brightly. Then, the design inside followed suit, and soon, England's body was glowing too. Eventually the glow started to shine brighter and brighter, getting to the point where England's features couldn't be seen anymore because the light was blinding. As the two of the three Magic Trio members began to end their incantation, the glow that had englufed England's body was slowly dying down before flickering out completely. Now, instead of a child lying in the middle of the circle, there was a larger body, with familiar blonde hair and distinctive, thick eyebrows.
After a moment, England awoke, sitting up and sleepily rubbing his eyes. "Ehhh... I wasn't done sleeping..." He complained, though once he heard his own voice -- which was now back to its normal, lower, British accented sound -- he opened his vivid emerald eyes. It took a moment as he looked himself over, but eventually England stood up, jumping for joy. "I'm back! I'm back to my adult self again!~" He shouted, and he was so overjoyed that he turned and hugged Romania and Norway tightly. "Oh, thank you, you two! Thank you so very much!~"

Back to top Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~ - Page 16 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:21 pm

"England," Haku exclaimed softly, "you're you again...!" She walked up to the table and gave England a friendly hug, as she commonly did when she was glad for a friend. However, she couldn't help but feel slightly sad about something. It turns out that she had gotten kind of used to England's tiny form, forming a bit of a motherly attachment. Awkwardly, she looked off into a corner, walking back to blend in with the rest of her traveling partners.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32817

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:40 pm

Toad honestly couldn't help but to stare in awe at the magic being performed. To be honest, he hadn't seen much magic other than Rosalina floating for maybe a few seconds. He'd never watched a full-out transformation before. I wonder what it feels like to be able to do magic... thought Toad, zoning out for a minute. He snapped back into reality as he realized that he hadn't actually taken in England's appearance yet. Of course, Toad had never seen England's adult form, so he decided he was going to have to get used to this. I hope he stays this way. We wouldn't want baby England all over again.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62408

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:11 pm

America watched the ceremony with wide eyes, feeling relief flood his chest as he saw England was back to normal. However, he noticed Haku's ambivalence about England's newly regained form, and put an arm around her shoulders reassuringly. "Hey, it's better this way." He spoke softly to her, then gave her one of his trademark smiles, his beautiful blue eyes glinting with bliss. "Besides, he's technically younger than you, so you can still fuss over him.~" America reminded his unspoken girlfriend and winked at her.

England let go of his friends and was suddenly embraced by Haku, returning the hug with a smile. "I know! It's fantastic!~" Once he'd had his fill of hugs, he let her go and turned back to Romania and Norway. "Alright, now that I'm back to normal... I need you to combine your powers with mine and create a potion that can help us travel between universes with ease. The fates of these other universes rests in our hands, so to speak..." The blonde nation requested, and the rest of the Magic Trio nodded. The three men stood in a circle and closed thier eyes, Norway pressed his right palm against England's left, and the British nation placed his right palm against Romania's left, so the three were joined through touch. After they concentrated, a miniture flask appeared in the circle that Norway and Romania had drawn to fix England. It slowly filled with a pale, light blue dust, and once it was made, the Magic Trio let go of each other's hands. England picked up the flask, which was attatched to a thread, and put it around his neck. "Thanks, you two." He spoke to Romania and Norway, and Romania pat England's back. "Hey, that's what the Magic Trio does for each other!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:40 am

Though her head was still turned downward, Haku looked up from the ground and smiled at America's words. "Y-you're right," she murmured, feeling a bit better. "About both of those things... Thank you. I'll try not to annoy him too much..." With an almost apologetic expression and an awkward, dopey smile on her face, she turned her head to look at England again.
When the Magic Trio began using their skills to create some sort of magical item out of nowhere, Haku silently watched with fascinated curiosity. Although she couldn't really wrap her mind around what exactly they were doing, she was still amazed at what was happening. When they were finished, she spoke up in a soft voice to England. "That thing on the string around your neck... It's kinda pretty. What is it...?"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:21 pm

England looked over at Haku when she interrogated him about the vial of fine, light blue colored powder that hung on a string around his neck. He gently felt the glass container with hia index finger and thumb, holding it up a bit to the light. "This is a form of magic that's ground up into dust. Some would call it "pixie dust", though it doesn't really have a true name or anything." He got a determined gleam in his green eyes. "This one in particular will help us traverse between universes with ease, and it's much faster and more efficient than opening a portal, herding everybody inside of it, closing the portal, opening a new one in between dimensions, exceterea..." England gestured a wave of his hand as he said 'excetera'. "That whole process takes too much time and energy. By the time we get through to the other dimension, Angela might have already destoryed it. With this, though, we can just poof out of on dimension and poof back into another one." He smiled. "Much safer and faster, see?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:35 pm

Haku nodded in understanding. "I see; it sounds so simple...! That makes me feel a lot better about this whole quest, since we can just easily escape to another universe as soon as things get ugly... Maybe it could put us at some kind of advantage, even." Looking around at every member of the Magic Trio, she smiled shyly. "A-again, thanks so much for helping us out like this... All of you. This could be one of the main reasons why we succeed out there, if we do..." Even though she knew that her traveling partners would give it their all, she couldn't help but have a lingering feeling of nervous uncertainty.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:44 pm

As Meiko listened to England explain the purpose of the blue power that hung from a string around his neck, she found herself to be very amazed by it's apparent power. "That's so cool; I've never seen anything like it before, ever...!" She spoke in a rather high-pitched, excited tone. She then turned to each of the Magic Trio's members, her eyes shining in wonder, and spoke again. "You guys are amazing...!"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28157

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:20 am

Toad was also very astonished by the powder's power. His eyes lit up as England explained what it was able to do, and hopefully, it would help them defeat Angela and finally get back to all of their universes. "That's awesome!" marveled Toad. Even though Toad was missing home, he couldn't go yet, because he wanted to be there to defeat Angela. Maybe it would help him discover that he DID have a purpose in life...
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:29 pm

America wasn't as impressed with England's powder as the rest of the group was, but that was only because he knew what his brother was capable of and had seen the extents of his and the Magic Trio's abilities numerous times before. If anything, he was proud of his older brother and his accomplishments. America nodded in agreement with what Haku said, though he placed a reassuring arm around her shoulders, sensing that she was nervous and a little tense. "We will succeed." The American reaffirmed, his voice sounding so sure of what he was saying. But even if he wasn't, if they didn't have faith in themselves, then they truly wouldn't be able to accomplish anything. "With all of our strengths combined, we can save all the universes that are out there."
When suddenly met with the praise of the others, Norway shyly smiled before giving a dismissive wave of his hand. "We're only doing what anybody should -- helping out if its possible to do so." The nation explained, though Romania was having a bit more fun with being praised lavishly. "Yeah, we're pretty great, right?~" He asked with a smirk before Norway scoldingly gave him a gentle smack upside his head.
England couldn't help but smile at his friends, then he nodded in agreement with America's little speech. "Right. But we should go ahead and get going. Who knows where Angela has already gone?" He suggested, then he turned to the rest of the Magic Trio. "It's up to you two, now. Watch over our world and defend it as best as you can." England spoke seriously, to which Norway and Romania nodded with certainty dancing in their eyes. "And, England," Romania chimed in. "If you find yourself low on powder, just snap your fingers, and we'll use our telepathy to refill it." England gave a nod of understanding. With the reassurance that the remaining Magic Trio would protect his and America's home, England turned to his group and poured a small amount of the powder into his hands. "Alright, we should get going. I don't know what universe we're going to... But I suppose we'll see when we get there." England announced, then he tossed the powder into the air as it sprinkled over everyone. There was a sudden flash of light, and then the entire group was gone, undoubtably traveling between dimensions.

In another universe, a large, castle-like mansion stood. A lovely garden surrounded it, with a large marble fountain standing proudly in the middle, pumping out copious amounts of water. Inside, there was a young boy, who looked no older than 13, sitting at a large desk with stacks of paperwork in front of him. He sipped tea out of a elegant tea cup, and his eyepatch rested over his right eye. Dressed in clothes that reflected his noble status, in addition to a heirloom blue diamond ring that was around his thumb, he was dimly aware of his butler's presence. His butler, who was a tall, handsome man with dark hair and somewhat startling red eyes, stood at his right side silently. Suddenly, a flash of light appeared out the window that was facing the young boy's and the butler's backs, and the butler glanced over his shoulder with a look of suspicion. The boy looked up with a stoic and mildly concerned expression.
"Sebastian..." He spoke his butler's name softly. "What was that?" He asked. Sebastian, the butler, continued looking outside, though his red eyes didn't see anything at the moment. However, if it was a threat to his young master...
"I don't know, my lord Ciel." Sebastian admitted, though turned back to him with a determined look. "But I shall go check." He reponded, and in the blink of an eye, Sebastian was gone. The boy, named Ciel, just sighed, used to his butler's antics by now. "If I had known that demon would be such a show-off, I probably wouldn't have made a contract with him..." He murmured and continued sipping his tea.

[TEMPORARY CHARACTERS:

Ciel Phantomhive, head of the Phantomhive estate -- [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sebastian Michealis, his butler, who is a demon that serves Ciel because they have a contract -- [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]]

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:43 pm

Upon landing in their destination world, Haku lost her balance in the confusion. As she just happened to be near the fountain, her luck insisted on having her topple over face-forward into it. Though she quickly put her arms in front of her to stop her fall, she was still half-soaked. "... I'm okay..." Looking slightly pitiful and a little embarrassed, she slowly stood up straight again, casually took off her arm-warmers, and wrung them out. It was just at this moment that she noticed someone approaching them. Both embarrassed and rather intimidated, she quickly shrunk behind America, timidly peeking over his shoulder at the stranger.

[All these weeks later, and this is the best thing I come up with. o3o]
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:49 pm

As the man came closer and closer, Meowth's eyes lit up with astonishment.

"BWOOOSS!?"

When the man stopped, Meowth became excited and nervous at the same time. James and Jessie looked at him in worried shock.

"Bwoss! How did you get awl the way tuh dis place?? Oh, uh, we've gwot some REALLY REAH POKEMON! Uh, actually I'm not quite shuah if.....deiah......quite...."

He started to realize that, despite the same sort of intimidating aura, this man had a very different stature, and entirely different intentions. Meowth turned to his fellow Rockets, who were holding each other and shaking in their uniforms--partly at the man, and partly at Meowth whom had misidentified him.

When the man looked up, and they saw his red eyes, they all three screamed, scrambled in all directions, collapsed in a dusty heap on the ground, and clung tightly to each other for their lives, shivering and sputtering like a supercharged Joltik on Novocaine.

They could only watch as he stood there, staring...
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17812

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:20 am

Toad stared up confusedly at the man, taking a few small, slow steps backward. Well, great. We come to a new universe and the first thing we see is an intimidating-looking man... We don't even know what universe we're in! He could be evil, or have special powers, or... both! He tapped his foot rather nervously and awkwardly glanced around. Why does he have red eyes? Is that normal here? Is it normal anywhere? he panicked mentally. Is this place safe? Is anywhere safe anymore? As hard as he tried not to worry, Toad couldn't stop the worried questions from popping into his head. He stood there as calmly as he could, not brave enough to actually say anything.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:45 pm

(As saddening as this is, I must end this plot now without a climax, as we can't continue without its most important participant. As this RP has been very dear to us, keeping it going strong feels like a respectful thing to do. So if what's going to happen next seems sudden and a little crazy, please forgive me; the RP and the good times within must live on.)

Suddenly, the surroundings grew hazy and a little dark. The ground began to shake violently, and before long at all, the very space around everyone appeared to be tearing apart.
"W-WHA'S HAPPENING...?!" Haku shrieked in terror, clinging to her loved one for dear life.
A violent force then swirled through the area, sweeping everything into a chaotic, churning void of darkness. Everything and everyone else was separated from each other, thrown into blackness. However, this soon came to a peaceful end.
Eventually, Haku, who was now hunkered down in a sort of "ball", shuddering, opened her ruby-colored eyes. Glancing around, she noticed that she was in a rather-familiar field. "... W-we're in that... place," she murmured shakily. "We're alive... R-right...?"

(Alright, so let me explain. Everyone who was in the previous plot and is RPed by an active user has now been transported to the "crossover world"; a strange world that's connected to many other universes. It's often the place where the characters meet each other in the first place, and new characters are allowed to enter and everything.
As for what just happened, it'll be explained soon. x3)
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:50 pm

(...Okay. o3o)

Roseblossom looked around nervously.  "Yeah... I think so." she said to Haku.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28056

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:35 am

Toad didn't know what to say. He didn't know what to think, and he didn't know what to do. What in the world…? What just happened? he wondered. He noticed the familiar surroundings; it was the field where he had first met Haku. Even though he didn't know how they'd just gotten there, the thought of that made him feel nostalgic and made him smile a bit. To think that all I thought was important then was getting back to my world as soon as possible… Now, I'm not sure if I ever want to leave these guys. They're my friends, and I have to help them save the world, no matter what. Toad glanced at Haku, and words finally allowed themselves to escape his mouth. "We're alive… as far as I can tell," he replied.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:20 pm

"Hrrrngg...?" Meiko breathed out with a confused groan as she opened her eyes, greeted by the sight of a familiar field. What just... how did this happen? she wondered, glancing around with wide eyes. Is everyone alright...? When she spotted Haku and Toad nearby, she let out a sigh of relief. They seem to be in one piece... Hopefully the others are, too; I have no idea how we even managed to survive... whatever it is that just happened.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:05 pm

Kaito happened to end up next to Meiko during the ordeal, as well. Lifting his head, she was the first person he saw. "Ah," he murmured, smiling a little, "there you are... Are you alright, my dear?"
Continuing to look around, Haku saw that almost all of the travelers had appeared here unharmed... Almost all of them. She noticed that some of their companions were absent... And when she discovered that a certain person was amongst those missing, she felt a wave of anxiety wash over her. In a panic, she rose to her feet, frantically searching the area, hoping that the one she was looking for was simply hidden behind a bush or boulder; perhaps he was playing a sort of game, waiting to be happily found.
He wasn't.
When this realization hit her, Haku collapsed to her knees, shaking. Her heart felt as if it had been pierced by a jagged icicle, turned to glittering powder snow, and scattered by an arctic gale. Though she wanted to scream, her voice had been stolen by the bitter winds gusting through the core of her heart. All she could do was sit there on her knees, shuddering, with tears flowing freely down her pale cheeks.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:18 pm

Suddenly, Haku collapsed. Toad gave her a look of concern, and he noticed that she was crying. "…What's wrong?" he inquired, worried. He glanced around their traveling group, trying to see if anyone else was acting sad, but he noticed something almost immediately.
One of the members of the group wasn't there.
All the happiness was suddenly drained right out of Toad. The relief that they were safe just washed away immediately, like a sand castle on a beach being crashed down by waves. His heart sank, and he realized why Haku was sobbing now. It was an emotion he couldn't describe; Toad hadn't known him for long, but he was just starting to get to know him, and now he was gone. What's happened to him? Where is he? he thought, and even wanted to say it, but decided not to. He didn't know how to react or what to do. All he could do now was frown and watch Haku cry.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:00 pm

Eventually, Haku was able to force her vocal cords to produce sound. "H-he's g-gone," she stammered to nobody in particular, her voice raspy with sadness and sounding monotone from shock. "... J-just like... t-that... D-didn't even get to say... g-goodbye..." The more she thought about the times she had shared with her beloved companion, the more desperately lonely she felt. The fact that she would never again see his smiling face, hear his hearty laughter, share another oversized snack with him, or have him there to bravely defend or comfort her grew more apparent by the second.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:22 pm

Team Rocket stared in the distance, aware that this was a moment not meant for them.

"So......" Meowth gathered, "some of da twoips got kinda lwost?"

"I think 'lost' is an understatement," James replied confusedly.

"I think a good portion of our party is.....gone for good." Jessie explained in bewilderment.

All three of them spazzed minorly in shock, not quite suited for this sort of dark event.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17812

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:01 pm

Seeing that she happened to be right next to Kaito, a warm smile spread across Meiko's face. "I'm fine, honey..." She responded with a small nod. Her smile soon faded, however, whenever she noticed Haku in the distance, who appeared very sorrowful. Is everything OK over there...? she thought with worry. Just then, a wave of realization swept over her as she noticed the absence of some of their traveling companions. "No..." She ended up murmuring out-loud in disbelief, a chill running through her whole body as she wondered anxiously where their missing friends could have went.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:17 pm

Roseblossom managed to get onto her paws. "Where is everyone...?"
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28056

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:37 pm

By this time, Kaito had noticed Haku's intense distress, and the absence of certain traveling partners, as well. "... The agony she feels... It must be unbearable," he murmured, wishing he knew how to comfort his friend. "She loved him so dearly... I can't say I've ever seen her open her heart to a man like that before... And honestly, I'm not sure if we'll ever see it happen again."

Hearing Roseblossom's question, Haku gloomily looked over at the cat for a moment, then returned her gaze to the ground.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:46 am

"What's happened to them…? Where did they go…?" Toad asked, finally finding his voice. He didn't expect an answer; he didn't even want one. I've never seen Haku so sad… She really loved him, didn't she? he thought with a small shake of his head. What just happened? Why aren't they with us? How can we go on without them? he wondered. Again, there were too many questions overwhelming him—but not a single answer to be found.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next