Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~

+8
Mistystar
Swallowfeather
Northkit
Stealthy
Wheatpaw
Tornadostorm
Glimmerwing
Roseblossom
12 posters

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~ - Page 15 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~

Post by Roseblossom Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:22 pm

Do they always introduce themselves like that? I always knew Twolegs were weird... "What's a Pokemon?" Roseblossom asked.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28111

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~ - Page 15 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:27 pm

America kept a steady stride, keeping England's sleeping little body cradled in his left arm as he glanced over at Haku, listening to her concerns and questions. He gave a trademark little laugh of his and gently set his hand on her shoulder for reassurance. "Nah, I know England's friends and they're good guys... They're a little odd, though." He began to think about their eccentric characteristics, getting a small smile of amusement. "Romania's a little bit hyper active and tends to speak his mind freely -- very freely. So don't get offended by anything he says, he more than likely doesn't mean any harm." Then he got a curious gleam in his beautiful blue eyes. "Now, Norway... he looks like he doesn't have any emotion, though that's just his face. Norway's pretty sarcastic, though at least he knows how to act better than Romania does sometimes." When he could practically feel her uncertainty radiating off of her in waves, he gently brushed her bangs out of her eyes. "Don't worry about meeting them, okay? I'll be right here beside you the whole time... and there is no such thing as an evil country.~" He reassured, keeping an eye out for Norway's house -- the meeting place for the Magic Trio. They were getting closer and closer...

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:03 pm

"Pokemon are creatures dat battle each udda, and people can use Pokeballs to catch them and train them to become even more powerful Pokemon! Actually, I'm one." Meowth answered matter-of-factly.

"I've never seen a creature like you before....that wasn't a Pokemon....." Jessie said, pondering Roseblossom's appearance.

"What are you?" James asked, taking out his notes, and flipping through his Pokedex cards.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17867

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:07 pm

"Oh, I understand." Roseblossom meowed, although she didn't really completely understand. She looked at James. "I'm a cat."

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:54 am

Toad glanced at Jessie, James, and Meowth, slightly confused. "You've never seen a cat before?" he asked. "I can understand the talking mushroom thing, but never a cat?"
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62464

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:57 am

Haku nodded slightly, smiling shyly, then hugged America's arm. "Alright... They sound like fine people, and I know everything's probably going to be fine, but... Thanks for staying right beside me while I meet them for the first time; I really appreciate it." She appeared to grow a little less tense as they kept going. "Sorry for feeling overly nervous about meeting people again; I just can't help it... I think it's because of bad experiences I've had or something."

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32872

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:49 pm

"Well....Meowth is the Scratch Cat Pokemon......" James diligently fumbled through his cards, but Jessie and Meowth just gave up. "No, we haven't seen a cat before...unless I count as one." Meowth said, ready to collapse under his own puzzlement. "Why should we have seen a cat before, anyway?" Jessie questioned.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:01 pm

"Oh, they're just common creatures." Toad replied. "They appear everywhere all the time, just hanging around. They don't have powers or anything like Pokemon. In fact, normal animals don't." He gave a small laugh. "Of course, I'm certainly not normal, and I'm also not an animal. But I come from another universe — the reason I know about Pokemon is because my friend Mario has met a few people from your universe."
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:34 pm

"Yeah, what he said." Roseblossom nodded. "Some cats live with Twolegs-that's what some cats call creatures like you, Jessie and James-, while others live in the wild, like I do." Their world must be really strange if there aren't cats there.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:58 pm

"Cats are just... y'know... there." Toad tried to explain as best he could, hoping that Jessie, James, and Meowth were understanding the point that he was trying to get across.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:01 pm

They sat there, confused. Even James seemed to be having a hard time. Finally they just shook their heads and said, "Well, whatever you are, it's nice to meet you. ^__^"

Meowth added, "I hope we're gettin' close tuh dem Magic Trio people soon."

"I agree. Maybe then, we'll finally get something to eat." Jessie said.

"Oh, that's right! We haven't eaten all day!" James suddenly realized.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:42 am

"Really?" Toad gasped. "That's terrible! If you wanted food, you didn't have to barge in and try to steal it, you know. You could have just asked us. I would have been happy to share with you three starving people... and Pokemon."
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:07 pm

America let Haku nuzzle his arm for a while, but then he put it around her shoulders with a smile. "You don't have to apologize for anything, you know... I love you as you are, and you don't have to be ashamed or apologize for a single thing about yourself... Okay?" After speaking he left a small, light kiss on her forehead before turning his head back in front of him, seeing a large, towering, white, castle-like house that looked kind of like England's. The window frames, door frame, shingles, and the trim were painted a pale blue, and it seemed to resemble a castle of ice. America felt himself smile in some sort of relief, glancing over his shoulder to the rest of the group. "Yo, dudes! We made it to Norway's place... this is where the Magic Trio meets every once in a while... Thankfully, today is a meeting day for them." He lead the way to the front door and knocked several times, swaddling the sleeping, tiny body of England in his jacket so that only his head was protruding from the bundle.

Inside, two seemingly normal men sat together, sipping tea. The dark haired man with equally dark brown eyes looked up from sipping at his tea cup, licking his lips, his tongue hitting the little fang that protruded slightly out from his mouth. He glanced pensively out of a nearby window that displayed the backyard. "Do you know where England is? He's not usually late..." He mused, feeling a small pang of concern for the third member of the Magic Trio. The other man closed his seemingly emotionless violet eyes and adjusted his Nordic Cross clip before answering. "I don't know, but don't get too worked up. He'd call and let us know if he wasn't coming this time." The blonde haired man suggested, and this at least quieted the other man. Both turned at the sound of rapid knocking, and the blonde man stood up to answer it, being the owner of the majestic castle-like home. Turning the knob and opening the door, he gazed out to see America, a white-haired girl, a pink-haired woman, a violet-haired man, a mushroom-like creature, and two cats, one on all four paws and the other bipedal. After taking the scene in for a moment, the owner of the house blinked his violet eyes. "... America, what did you do this time?" He asked, his tone stoic and somewhat scolding of the 19 year old nation.

America, however, didn't take offense to the other country's somewhat accusing statement. "No, Norway... This isn't about what I did, but you see, we need the help of the Magic Trio." He explained, though Norway raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Well, sure, but England isn't here yet. You should have brought him if you wanted help from all of us..." Norway was about to continue, though he fell silent as America seemed to be showing him his bundled up jacket... No, wait... There's something within it... Norway thought, and he leaned in a little closer to inspect it closely. He saw a tiny, blonde-haired head of a sleeping child with a slightly pudgy face with familiar, trademark thick eyebrows...
Norway finally understood what it was America was showing him, and he gestured for the whole ragtag group to follow him inside his home. The interior's design was tidy and a little plain, with a pale color scheme and with sparse furniture distribution throughout. Norway led everybody into the living room where the dark haired man waited.
When the man turned around, his dark eyes widened and he almost dropped his tea cup from the surprising sight of so much company. "... Is the circus in town, or...?" He asked, though America approached him and shook his head. "Actually, Romania... we kind of have a situation on our hands... and we need your help. Desperately."

[TEMPORARY CHARACTERS:

Romania: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Norway: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]]

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:34 pm

When they arrived at the great building, Haku stared up for a little while, admiring the structure. "Pretty place," she commented softly. When the door opened, she shyly bowed her head in greeting before entering the building with the rest of the group. When they came into the living room, she once again bowed her head in greeting, and although she almost managed to make eye contact with those whom they were visiting, she just didn't quite have the courage to do so, and ended up awkwardly staring off to the side somewhere. However, she did manage to speak up in a very quiet voice.
"Y-you guys can do magic... R-right...?" Haku asked softly, stammering shyly. "A-and that's what you're going to help England with...?"

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:38 pm

Toad waved awkwardly. "Hello, guys... I'm Toad." he introduced himself sheepishly. "I'm from a different universe... We need some help with some magic, though. I take it you two could assist us?" Toad shuffled his tiny feet across the floor.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:51 pm

[Misty and I are about to do a "meanwhile" thing here that we've discussed; this is all happening in another universe, so just go ahead and carry on the way you're RPing now. x3]

[Mario Universe]

As she continued to stare off into the cosmos, pondering, an idea came to the mysterious woman. Perhaps I could send forth someone to determine if something really is disturbing something beyond this place... Beyond this dimension, this universe... I think I may know who to assign the task to; he's even had experience traveling between dimensions before, in a past quest...
The woman brought her arms forward, as if holding a large ball in front of her, and, with some sort of power, created a sort of window to another location in the universe. This location looked like a vast star-shaped platform, floating high above the clouds of some planet. Amongst the large platform were seven other star-shaped objects, each one a different color of the rainbow.
"Star warrior who assisted in repairing the Star Road when it was shattered in the past... Please come forward and hear my request..." the woman spoke through the window she created, her voice calm, but serious.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:04 pm

Peacefully floating along the vast, star-shaped planet in which the woman had opened up some sort of window to, was the star warrior that she had been thinking of. Rather surprised to hear her echoing voice once more, the star responded; "Hello; it has been a while... What do you ask of me?" If something was going wrong, he would definitely be eager to assist as much as possible.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28212

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:14 pm

"I contact you at this time because I have a mission for you," the woman explained. "Recently, I have felt a peculiar feeling, as if something, somewhere is terribly wrong... However, everything in our universe appears to be in order and exactly the way it should be. So after pondering for a little while, I arrived at an idea, which may help us get to the bottom of this... I am sending you forth on another mission; a mission beyond our universe... You must find a way to enter and investigate various universes other than our own. Perhaps the origin of this feeling is somewhere out there..."

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:23 pm

Listening closely to the woman as she explained what was troubling her, and the idea that she had come to, the star warrior spoke once again when she had finished. "I will gladly accept this mission..." His voice was filled with a deep respect as he spoke. "I have just one question, though; what form do you suppose I should assume during the mission? I could always just stay as I am now... though perhaps you have a better idea?"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:41 pm

"Well, since the form you assumed previously seemed perfectly suited to dealing with whatever danger or task came your way," the woman replied, "I've decided that you shall assume that form once again... I am aware that the doll you possessed during your last quest is currently back with its owner, but I have a simple solution."
Lowering her head a little, the woman closed her eyes, focusing deeply and holding the star-shaped tip of her wand just above the image of the star she was speaking to. Slowly, what appeared to be the doll she mentioned appeared before the star; a wooden, humanoid doll wearing a blue cap and cloak with gold decorations.
"I have created an exact copy of the doll for you to enter," the woman explained calmly, opening her eyes again. "You may take on its form, and it will be no different than the time you did the same with the original. I must ask you, though, to not explain where you came from or who sent you to whoever you may meet... If there really is danger lurking out there, mentioning such things could direct it here. That is, if it isn't already on its way here..."

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:55 pm

"I appreciate this very much," The star answered once the woman had sent him an exact replica of the wooden doll whose form he once possessed. "Thank you...!" He added in quickly, and he couldn't help but feel a slight excitement well up inside of him at the thought of going on another quest. He quickly fell silent again, however, when the woman spoke once more. "Got it... I won't speak a word of this to anyone at all." Upon agreeing to this, he began to circle around the small wooden doll before him, and a beam of starry light began to cloak it. Moments later, he had entered the replica of his once-assumed form.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:20 pm

"I wish you luck on your quest," said the woman in a warm tone. "I'll try to put the first stepping stone on your path to the rest of the multiverse in place... I've never used my powers to do anything like this before, but I'll try to the best of my ability..." Again, she closed her eyes and focused, but this time, she focused much more deeply than before. Slowly circling the tip of her wand around the image of the Star Road before her, she used a great amount of her power to create a strange portal.
"T-this portal," the woman stated as she kept the portal open using her powers, stuttering a little and sounding somewhat worn-out, "i-it will take you to another u-universe... T-though I c-can't... say... w-which... W-wherever you end up, y-you'll have to go on your own... F-find your way to and through various universes..." She paused for a moment, struggling to keep the portal open. "Y-you must go quickly... I-I'm beginning to grow weary... A-again, I wish you luck on your quest... F-farewell for now..."

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:31 pm

With a single nod, the star warrior began heading towards the portal that the woman had created for him. "Farewell," He replied, glancing back for a moment. "I will try my best to succeed out there... I hope I won't let you down." He then closed his eyes, bracing himself, and charged into the portal, allowing it to take him wherever it may.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:39 pm

{AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH IT'S GENO o3o}
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:42 pm

[YUS. YUS IT IS. x3]

Once the warrior was safely through the portal, the woman ceased using her powers, and the portal vanished. I do hope his quest will go well... She slowly floated off to rest in her library and regain her energy, as she was somewhat exhausted after using her powers to such a degree, to do something that she had no experience with. A good cup of tea should be just what I need at the moment... Tea and a good book...

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next