Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~

+8
Mistystar
Swallowfeather
Northkit
Stealthy
Wheatpaw
Tornadostorm
Glimmerwing
Roseblossom
12 posters

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~

Post by Roseblossom Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:47 pm

"Okay!" Roseblossom said. She was always going on adventures back in her clan, and she was always ready for another. "Maybe we can explore someone else's universe or something."

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28111

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:49 pm

"Y'know," Haku replied, her eyes brightening a little, "that sounds like a good idea... There's not too much to do here... Which universe should we explore? Mine...?"

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32872

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:52 pm

Listening to Haku and Roseblossom's conversation, Mistystream soon joined in. "Sure, Haku... Your universe is probably nice!" A slight purr rumbled in her throat after she spoke. "And I'd like to see what it looks like, there; see how much different it is from everything else that I've seen... If it's different at all, that is"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28212

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:55 pm

"Actually, it's pretty... normal." Haku shrugged a little. "There's cities... And plants... And just... stuff. The only difference about it is that I live there. It's just the world, really..." Then, she looked slightly nervous and baffled. "... Do you guys know what the planet Earth is...?"

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:04 pm

"Yes, I believe I do." Roseblossom said. "Your universe sounds kinda like mine. Except I don't know if there are any 'cities' there..."

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:07 pm

"No cities...?" Haku looked surprised. "Where do all the people live, then...? ... Do they live in caves or something...? And wear animal pelts...? And ride around on big shaggy-furred beasts...??" She gasped. "You must live in CAVEMAN TIMES...!"

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:14 pm

"I don't know..." Roseblossom said, looking quite confused. "I just live in a small den in a clearing in the woods. I have no idea what the Twolegs do... Mistystream, do you know anything about Twolegs?"

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:18 pm

Shaking her head, Mistystream mewed; "Nope... I don't really know anything about twolegs, either... Other than what Haku has told us, of course." She glanced down awkwardly at her paws for a moment, wishing she could be of help.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:47 pm

Haku almost felt scared, thinking that humans and civilization didn't even exist in the cats' world. "... Anyway," she said with a nervous giggle, "let's go to my world. I'll let you meet my pet cat and everything...! That'll be fun...! L-let's go now..." Quickly, she headed off in the direction of the portal to her world.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:49 pm

"Okay!" Roseblossom ran toward Haku. It'll be cool seeing a Twolegplace for the first time in moons! she thought.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:55 pm

"Alright...!" Mistystream called out in reply as she ran along quickly behind her twoleg friend. Her green gaze then shifted over to Roseblossom, an excited look on her face.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:59 pm

Once they got there, Haku motioned for the others to hop through the portal before stepping through herself. The portal came out in a very similar-looking forest around Haku's hometown.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:06 pm

"OK..." Mistystream replied, crouching down in front of the portal. After she studied it for a moment, fascinated, she pounced straight at it, clenching her eyes shut nervously as it sucked her in.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:12 pm

Roseblossom closed her eyes tight as she leaped into the portal. It seemed like she had been leaping for at least 40 fox-lengths until she made it out. "Hmm, nice place." she said as she looked around.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:18 pm

Looking back at the others once they arrived, Haku motioned for them to follow her as she ran towards her house. The city they arrived in was the city where all the Vocaloids and other musicians and singers like them lived, mingling with non-musicians.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:28 pm

Roseblossom nodded and ran towards the Twoleg nest. "This place is cool, isn't it, Mistystream?" She mewed.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:30 pm

Glancing around excitedly, Mistystream followed quickly after Haku as she ran along, careful not to get lost among any crowds they may have passed. In response to Roseblossom's question, she nodded; "Is is...!"

Nearby, another familiar face happened to be strolling along, licking a tall, chocolate ice cream cone. A flash of long, white hair caught her eye, and she quickly turned to see Haku, along with her two feline friends. "Hey...!" She called loudly to the group, not hesitating to run over to them.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:42 pm

When she heard the voice of her good friend, Haku stopped and turned around. "Meiko...!" She suddenly gave Meiko a hug. "Hey there...! I'm just showin' the others what our world's like..." Smiling, she turned to look at the cats and Toad.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:46 pm

"Ohh cool!" Meiko grinned enthusiastically, hugging her friend back. Glancing at the two cats, along with Toad, Meiko suddenly spoke again; "Mind if I join you? I know this place already, of course, but... I'd just like to tag along!"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:00 pm

Haku laughed friendlily. "Of course...! We're just goin' to my house... C'mon...!" She continued strolling in the direction of her home. On the way, she happened to pass by a small shop that had music playing on a radio outside. As she passed it, she couldn't help but dance slightly, swinging back and forth a little to the strong beat.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:07 pm

Roseblossom smiled. "Hello!" she mewed to Meiko. (sorry for the lame post Dx)

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:12 pm

Hearing one of the cats meow, Meiko glanced down at the source of the sound; Roseblossom. "Aw, I haven't seen you in a little while...!" She reached down to pet the top of the pinkish she-cat's head, scratching behind one of her ears.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:16 pm

Eventually, they arrived at Haku's humble home. "Here we are," she announced, opening the door. "Come right in and make yourselves at home... You might notice that the place smells like muffins. Probably because of those muffins I baked earlier."

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:20 pm

"Ahh, love this little place...!" Meiko exclaimed cheerfully, running over to the nearby sofa and flopping down for a seat. "Thanks for letting me come along!"

"Aw... Nice little place." Mistystream purred softly as she padded along the floor, glancing curiously at the many unfamiliar objects that surrounded her.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:26 pm

Roseblossom trotted into the house. "This place is cool!" she mewed. She looked at the strange objects in each room. "I wonder what all this stuff is."

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next