Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~

+8
Mistystar
Swallowfeather
Northkit
Stealthy
Wheatpaw
Tornadostorm
Glimmerwing
Roseblossom
12 posters

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~ - Page 28 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:17 pm

"Right...!" Suddenly, Cookie looked brave and determined. "I don't care what it tries to do to us; I'll... I'll pull its tail and kick it in the eye!!" She stared at the mountain and hollered as loudly as she could. "You hear THAT, Chaos Kin?! Enjoy wreaking havoc while you can, 'cause soon enough, we're coming to FINISH YOU!!"

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32872

Back to top Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~ - Page 28 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~

Post by Mistystar Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:46 pm

Hearing Cookie's determined speech, Pit suddenly felt his own enthusiasm beginning to flood back to him, and a brave smirk appeared on his face. "... Yeah...!" He piped up, turning to face the mountain with his new friend. "Just wait until we get to you; shouldn't take too long!"

Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28212

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:45 am

The courage from Cookie and Pit seemed to sweep over Toad and Desire as well. "… We're going to destroy you, Chaos Kin!" Toad added in with a newfound confidence.
Desre nodded bravely. "We will take you down!" it shouted, facing the mountain. Just saying that they could somehow made it feel as if they were really going to… Desire hoped that much was true.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62464

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:21 am

"This feels great!" Cookie cried. "When we're all upbeat like this, I feel like we really do stand a chance!" Looking at the village at the foot of the hill, she made a suggestion. "I think we should continue moving along now; it's so late... We need to rest up so we can go and save the day tomorrow, right?"

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:54 am

"Good idea," Pit agreed, gazing ahead at the nearby village. "We really don't want to be exhausted when we face this thing; trust me...!" Letting out an awkward chuckle, he took a few bouncy steps forward and motioned for the group to follow. "C'mon, guys; the village is just over here!"

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:54 pm

"Yeah, let's go!" Mike enthusiastically cheered. Mike started walking with the party towards the village, wondering where he would sleep that night, and where the Chaos Kin would pop up next. He didn't bother stressing out, though, knowing that Pit was a very capable guide.
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Herbs : 169
Fresh-kill : 42599

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:55 pm

With much enthusiasm, Cookie trotted after Pit towards the village. "Tonight, we rest," she shouted triumphantly, "but tomorrow, we conquer!"
Somehow, despite the seriousness of the situation, Cookie was bursting with upbeat energy. The thought of going on a quest to rescue a good friend was very exciting, and she was ready for anything that came their way.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:56 pm

After a short trek forward, the village came into full view; it was a rustic little place with stone pathways, dotted with the occasional, cozy-looking house. There were also various shops in the area, as well as one building that the group had specifically come looking for; an inn.

"Aha; just what we needed...!" Pit pointed out, referring to the nearby inn. It only took him a moment before he began trotting in its direction.

(I do hope that description of the town matched any previous ones. ;xD)

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:02 pm

Desire and Toad followed after Pit, both with small smiles on their faces. We can do this, thought Toad with a new, special spark of hope and confidence within him. We just have to rest for now… Tomorrow, I'll be ready. We'll all be ready—the Chaos Kin is going down!
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62464

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:02 pm

"Oh, um, an inn? Are you sure? I wouldn't want to keep you all up! We all need our energy to defeat the Chaos Kin! Maybe I should just find a place to sleep for the night. I mean, you all can go. It's really no problem. I'll just.. just... find somewhere else! Really! I insist! There's probably not much space anyway! Heh heh..." Mike blurted out. He was trying to hide the fact that he lost dominance over his alters at night, and he was doing an awfully bad job.
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:39 pm

Cookie, who was already following right by Pit's side, stopped in her tracks and looked back in surprise at Mike. "Is something... wrong?" she asked, greatly confused. "You sound really stressed-out. Do you see something wrong with that inn or something? Does it look... evil?"

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:24 pm

"Huh?" Pit turned around to look at Mike as well, head slightly tilted to one side in confusion. "It would save you a lot of trouble to stay with us, wouldn't it...?" He trailed off, gaze slowly turning back towards the inn as he heard Cookie's last question.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:16 pm

(Name: Flint
What is this character from? (If an OC just say OC): OC ^.^
Species: Kattaca, from my imaginary video game world Kattacus
Appearance: Basically a white, anthropomorphic cat with a short bushy tail, and a large tuft of burgundy red hair that he grows long and wears like bangs. His eyes were so dark grey they bordered on black, but not quite.
Pic of Flint:
Personality and traits: He's kind of your typical 10 year old boy. Hyper, mischievous, and very energetic.
Abilities/powers/talents/etc. (optional): He mostly uses moves along the lines of punches and kicks, but can use his tail like a whip, and when absolutely necessary, roll lie a ball, or boulder.
Other: .... You'll see.)

Last edited by ❤~Tornadostorm~❤ on Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:29 pm; edited 5 times in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
₮◊Яи∆∂◊$₮◊Яᄊ ∂∑קЦ₮ץ ◊モ ¢レ◊Ц∂¢レ∆и
You all are my Friends and I Love you very much <3
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33184

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:32 pm

(Welcome~ Actually, I was just in the process of typing up a Haku post now. c:)

Meanwhile, elsewhere in the village, Haku was catching her breath after the great escape from the forest. "What... was goin' on back there...?" she asked the rest of her party. "And how about that whole image over the mountain? I knew that Rosalina lady would turn out to be bad news... Everyone was so convinced that she was sooo nice and all that... Hrmph..." Grumbling, she kicked a pebble off the path she was standing on. "Just when things don't look like they could get any worse... They go and they do."
Being separated from the rest of the group, Haku was not aware of what had truly happened. Additionally, her already-sour mood caused her to have a particularly negative view of things. In this state of mind, she would view even the kindest, gentlest soul through cynical eyes.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:37 pm

"Oh, no, the inn looks FINE! If I thought something was wrong, I'd tell everyone! I just talk in my sleep, and everyone needs their rest. I think it'd be best for everyone if I just caught up with you in the morning. We need all the energy we can get to stop the Chaos Kin, and I want to be the best I can be when the moment comes, ya know?" Mike responded to Cookie and Pit.
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:54 pm

"Oh... Ohhhhhh!" Cookie grinned, fully convinced by Mike's explanation. "Okay; I see what you mean! That's really considerate of you, you know! Wanting to be sure that we're all ready to fight tomorrow... Good thinking!" However, a realization finally hit her. "But, uh... Where exactly ARE you going to stay? It might be kinda dangerous out here, y'know..."

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:21 pm

"Oh, don't worry, I'll be close. Besides, I think we need someone to keep an eye out for any suspicious activity. I'll let you know if anything happens. Just relax. Trust me on this one. It's good strategy, and I know a thing or two about strategy!" Mike comforted his friend. He knew that although he hadn't lied to anyone, he could be a bit more honest overall. He did have full intention to keep an eye out for danger, but he didn't want to come across as odd. Eventually, he'd have to sleep with his comrades so he wouldn't stick out. But tonight was not that night.
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:33 pm

"I-I have no idea..." Nagisa trailed off as she replied to Haku's question, wondering to herself what could have possibly caused that sudden chaos.

---

"Hmm... Yeah, that does sound like a pretty good idea!" Pit agreed with a nod, convinced by Mike's suggestion. "Just look out for any signs of, uh, weirdness... You never know what the Chaos Kin has in store, after all." He added, staring in the direction of the mountains with slightly squinted eyes.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:05 pm

Link looked around wildly, then used his hookshot to spring to the top of a large tree so he could look around. He saw a small town about a mile away. He knocked on the tree with his shield and pointed at the village.

----

"HEY!! OVER HERE!" An annoyed-sounding female voice called suddenly. It seemed to come from across town.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17867

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:51 pm

(Sure hope I'm doing this right.... xD
Name: Butch
What is this character from? (If an OC just say OC): Pokemon
Species: Human
Appearance: Sort blueish green hair, brown eyes, wears a black Team Rocket uniform
Personality and traits: Doesn't like it when you mispronounce his name, relatively calm otherwise.
Abilities/powers/talents/etc. (optional): Pokemon- Raticate(Shared with Cassidy, stays out of his ball), Primeape, Hitmontop, Mightyena, Cloyster, Shuckle
Other: Is rarely seen without Cassidy being nearby

Name: Cassidy
What is this character from? (If an OC just say OC): Pokemon
Species: Human
Appearance: Long blonde hair, purple eyes, black Team Rocket uniform
Personality and traits: Vain and arrogant
Abilities/powers/talents/etc. (optional): Pokemon- Raticate(Shared with Butch), Houndour, Sableye, Tentacruel, Granbull, Mawhile(Not really a canon Pokemon for her but Butch has one more so I want to make it even. Plus Mawhile suits her. o3o)
Other: Rarely seen without Butch nearby.

(
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Herbs : 54
Fresh-kill : 21356

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:03 pm

Suddenly a familiar anthropomorphic blue cat with long golden hair appeared out of a portal in front of Haku and the others with her. He kneeled before them "You beckoned me?" He said in a deep formal tone. He waited a moment, and then looked up. His eyes grew wide at who he saw. "Haku!" He cried cheerfully. It was Bullet. (I was discussing something with Stealth. The charrie I introduced on the other page's form has changed ^.^)

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:32 pm

(YESSSS; welcome, Shadow. This is going to be so awesome. xD)

Haku heard an odd little voice calling somewhere in the distance, but she soon forgot about it when a blue cat suddenly appeared before her. She stared down at him, not recognizing him at first. "... Uhhh..." All of a sudden, it came back to her. "... Oh! Uhh... B-Bullet, was it...? That was your name, right? I remember you..."

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:35 pm

Bullet stood, and smiled softly. Moving the hair out of one eye. "Yep. That's me, Bullet." He said happily. Then he got a slightly confused look and added mostly to himself "I thought I was going to the Castle though." He looked around. "The Multi-verse? What brought us here again?" And he noticed the dark aura over the sky. "What's wrong?" He looked at Haku seriously.

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:43 pm

(Thanks. xD
I'll make the other two I was making later. :3)
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Herbs : 54
Fresh-kill : 21356

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:49 pm

(Actually, Team Rocket landed in the village, not where Link and Haku were.)

Link looked down when he realized the others weren't paying attention, jumped at the sight of a blue cat appeared from nowhere, and fell backwards out of the tree.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17867

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next