Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~

+8
Mistystar
Swallowfeather
Northkit
Stealthy
Wheatpaw
Tornadostorm
Glimmerwing
Roseblossom
12 posters

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~ - Page 29 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:54 pm

(But Haku IS in the village.)

Haku shrugged, looking somewhat tired of things. "I have no idea," she said flatly. "All I know is that this space lady is trying to destroy us now for some reason. She was probably evil all along..." Her bad mood was quite apparent; it was far different than her usual, easygoing personality.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32812

Back to top Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~ - Page 29 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:59 pm

Bullet gave her a concerned glance "We'll figure it out." He said comfortingly. Then he turned to the green shirted man. He walked over to him, and reached his hand out to Link. "Link, right..?" He said smiling warmly.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33124

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:00 pm

(OH. They got dragged thar. 'K :3)

Link got up, panting for a moment. When he regathered himself, he curtly shook the cat's hand and nodded.

"HEEEE-EEEEEYYY!" A New York accented voice called. "YA GONNA COME HELP US OAH NAWWT???"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17807

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:08 pm

Bullet copied Link's curt nod and hand shake. His ears pricked when he heard the voice "Wha...? Where are you?" He called.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:14 pm

Roseblossom, who had strayed from her group, darted around. Ugh, I knew I shouldn't have wandered off to hunt! Huh? What is that? A twolegplace...? She thought she smelled Haku, but she couldn't tell because of the many strange scents of the nearby Twolegplace. She decided to investigate anyways.
(So, attempting to bring Roseh back; will bring back Mabel and Dipper soon.)
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28051

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:25 pm

"Sooo," Pit started, looking up at the dark sky. "We'd better get inside, now; gotta have all the energy we can, after all!" As he finished speaking, he walked up to the inn's door, motioning for the others to follow. After waving goodbye to Mike, he proceeded to open the door and step in, waiting at the entrance for everyone who was coming.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28152

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:32 pm

Haku heard a distinctive voice calling out nearby. "I... I guess someone needs help somewhere...?" she commented, looking around. "We should probably go and help..." At a slow pace, she strolled in the direction the voice came from. Despite her mood, she was still the same caring person as always.

---

Cookie smiled and bowed her head in thanks to Pit, then headed into the inn. "Aww, this place is cozy-looking!" she giggled, looking around at the old-fashioned interior. "And being here makes me feel like a character in a fantasy novel... Hee hee...!"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:34 pm

When they arrived, they found a cartoon-like cat creature, and two people in white uniforms--a young woman with long pink hair, and a man with weird purple hair--inexplicably tangled in a long, high stretch of rope (that appeared to be used as a clothes line) as though someone had tied them there in weird positions.

"Oh good...someone showed up," The woman said exhaustedly. "I don't know how we got roped into this mess..." the man squeaked. "Could ya maybe help us get down?" The cat moaned in a thick New York accent.

Link tried to leap up with his sword, but alas, he was a terrible jumper. So he instead used his hookshot to grab the rope and pull it down enough for everyone else to untie the trio from it.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:37 pm

Bullet leaped up, and spun around quickly. He looked like a blue whirlwind. His sharp tail-star began to cut through the rope. "HAI-YA!!" And he grabbed it. Attempting to add the extra weight to break the rope the rest of the way.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:44 pm

"AAAAHHH!" "Whooaaa!" "YEEEEEEE!!"

Everyone collapsed to the ground with a squealing, yelling, and whooping thud. Link looked disappointedly at the broken rope, which was obviously still in use by villagers. Then he shrugged and left it alone.

"Oww...." The woman moaned. "Hoh, 'tanks! Who are all of ya?" The cat said, adjusting the charm on his forehead.

After digging through his pockets, the man hopped onto his feet faster than any normal human could ever hope to, shouting in alarm, "AHhh! My bottle cap collection is missing!!"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:59 pm

Roseblossom, having explored the Twolegplace a small bit, suddenly stopped when she saw two strange Twolegs and a cat-like... thing. Those three seem familiar...
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:25 pm

Bullet sniffed the air.. "Roseblossom?" He called. Ignoring the three they had just freed. "Is that you?" He looked around him, trying to locate her familiar pink fur.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:33 am

Before Haku had a chance to do anything, the three were free. "Oh, uh," she began when asked to introduce herself, "I'm Haku. Haku Yowane. But who are you three? And how did you manage to get tangled up there in the first place?"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:53 pm

Meanwhile, Mike went behind the inn to an unassuming area that would get little to no interruptions. As nightfall finally arrived, he began to look out for anything unusual. "Hmmm... nothing so far. Anything weird would probably come from the forest where the Chaos Kin began its attack. But ya can't be too careful, can you?" he thought to himself.
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Herbs : 169
Fresh-kill : 42539

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:16 pm

"This place does look pretty nice...!" Pit added in response to Cookie with a small grin before he began looking around in search of the innkeeper. While searching, he casually tossed one of the raspberries that they had collected earlier into his mouth, unable to ignore his hunger completely. I'm sure one raspberry won't be missed... Right?
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:17 am

Suddenly a silver feline appeared around the corner. She was walking along calmly until she saw the group "Hello..?" She called. Nervously approaching. Her back fur fluffed and her ears pinned. *Note that the whole time she was holding her right eye closed*

Last edited by ❤~Tornadostorm~❤ on Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:55 am

Roseblossom sniffed the air. Another cat was nearby. Taking her mind off the strange trio, she went to look for the cat.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:43 am

(Actually, in the original Crossover thread(s), although Cookie did appear at some point, she was in a different universe, and never got a chance to meet up with the others.)
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:27 pm

(OOH Ok xDD Sorry.)

Riverstar sniffed the air "another cat? I wonder... It smells familiar, but I can't make out who it is.. Definitely not from my clan..." she looked around, but said nothing
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:40 pm

"Well, since you asked so nicely..." Meowth mused, holding a whisker.

Then the oddly-dressed pair practically teleported up from the ground, posing against each other, and James was suddenly holding a rose.

Jessie began, "Prepare for trouble, we're back from--YYYOOWWWW!!"

She knelt down and held her leg, cringing. James and Meowth, concerned, quickly checked on her.

"What's wrong??" She breathed through her teeth.

"Ehhm...Jess?" The man asked, puzzled. "It looks like you broke yoah leg," Meowth finished

"Hmm?" All the pain was momentarily replaced with confusion. "That's funny. I've never broken anything blasting off before."

"Yeah! We can fwall fuh hundreds of feet and not get a scratch on us!" The cat piped up. "I think we've been tied up in something weird..." James added with eyes wide, "And I don't think it's the rope!"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:49 pm

Bullet looked concerned "The Protagonist's Curse doesn't apply here? That's nerve racking..." He rubbed his arm. "That puts us in quite allot more danger..."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:19 pm

Due to the fact that one of these strange people may be injured, Haku became quite concerned. "Is it really bad?" she asked, kneeling down beside Jessie. "We'd better get you to... whatever place is like this village's version of a hospital. If we can find one, I sure hope they'll know what to do..."

----

The innkeeper noticed Pit wandering around the room, as if somewhat confused. "E-excuse me, sir...?" he asked, sounding slightly nervous; he was speaking to an angel, after all. "Are you here in search of a room?"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:54 pm

Upon realizing that he was being spoken to, Pit quickly turned his attention to the innkeeper. "Oh; yup...!" After responding, he motioned his head towards his traveling partners. "Do you have a room that could fit me, and all of them?"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:06 am

Name: Shadow the Hedgehog (But he goes by Shadow so we'll call him that to make typing easier)
What is this character from? (If an OC just say OC): Sonic the Hedgehog
Species: Hedgehog
Appearance: (I don't see no rule against using a picture? I'll probably describe him badly......)
Spoiler:
(If he's able to) Super Shadow form is completely bright yellow except for his clothes and red stripe
Personality and traits: He's a loner, will possibly leave the groups he is in and show up elsewhere later on. If he makes a threat, he has every intention of carrying it out. Extremely arrogant and self-absorbed. He fights without mercy. He'll brush off any kindness and sympathy sent to him.
Abilities/powers/talents/etc. (optional): Physically strong(He's lifted up buses, trucks, and concrete slabs before), superspeed, highly acrobatic, agile and an experienced athlete. possesses incredibly high physical durability and is capable of surviving things that would normally be fatal to others, even by the standards of other superhuman creatures, making him nearly indestructible. (Can still get beaten, just not killed)
(If the seven chaos emeralds are here..... he'd probably be too strong though..... so those don't have to show up) He can turn into Super Shadow. Gaining flight and invulnerability. And his skills like power and strength go to their full limit.
Other: None

Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Herbs : 54
Fresh-kill : 21296

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:20 am

(Just so you know, Bullet is with Haku's group, and Riverstar is with Pit's group. c: (Judging by the replies they're not in the same place.) Just so you know *also because I think you guys thought Riverstar was with Bullet in Haku's group*)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next