Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Powers Within — a Warriors RP made entirely by Jules

+6
Glimmerwing
Roseblossom
Vinefrost
Northkit
Shadowdragon
Jewelsky
10 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Thumbs Up Re: Powers Within — a Warriors RP made entirely by Jules

Post by Glimmerwing Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:13 pm

Daisyheart spotted a squirrel running down a tree a few tail-lengths away. She chased after it, and, eventually, it was laying in front of her, ready for the elders to eat.

Last edited by Glimmerwing on Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34331

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:14 pm

"Nice catch!" he purred. "Can I tell you something?"
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Herbs : 54
Fresh-kill : 21356

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:17 pm

Silverstar nodded to Riverlark, understanding what he was trying to communicate. She pushed herself back up to her paws and stretched out with a yawn.
Breezeflight sighed. "See you later; I hope this doesn't happen again." With that, she got up and walked away.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62464

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:18 pm

Daisyheart's eyes widened. She didn't know whether to be terrified or honored. He wanted to talk...to her...? The leader of the Clan? Why? Was he kicking her out? "...oh....okay....I guess so, if you want."

Last edited by Glimmerwing on Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:19 pm

Breezeflight arrived on OakClan territory. What do I tell Shadowstar about this?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:20 pm

"I love Silverstar." he said. "But she wants to be friends."
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:21 pm

I should tell him the truth, Breezeflight thought. Lying will only get me in more trouble.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Northkit Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:21 pm

Relieved that Silverstar seemed to be doing just fine, Riverlark gently nudged her in the direction of camp, making sure Darkstorm was coming with them as well. As they walked back, he inspected his leader for any sort of burns from the fire, though he didn't see any. He also did the same inspection on Darkstorm, who also had a clean bill of health. Good. He thought as relief welled in his heart. The last thing WillowClan needed was an injured leader and/or a warrior.
Northkit
Northkit
Kit

Herbs : 104
Fresh-kill : 19033

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:25 pm

Silverstar glanced at Riverlark with her blue gaze. I always wonder what he would say if he could speak. He's such an interesting and amazing cat, she remarked in her head. It made her purr slightly with amusement. That was very tiring. I hope Shadowstar doesn't set the border on fire again; can't he see that I just want us to be friends? She sighed and blinked slowly and sadly a few times. I have a Clan to lead. If I wanted love, I should have found it while I was still a warrior. My chance is gone. Besides, he's from another Clan.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:26 pm

Love?! Daisyheart thought frantically. Of all things! I have no experience in this!! She thought for a moment. "...um...well...maybe you just need to think things through some more," she said, trying not to say the wrong thing. "Silverstar is leader of a different Clan. It wouldn't work out...but, I suppose, if you really, truly love her...well, in that case, you should talk to her about how you feel. But I don't see how...it's against the warrior code...I'm..I'm sorry..." Eek, she thought, wondering if she should back up in case he lashed out. Please don't kill me.

Last edited by Glimmerwing on Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:27 pm

"I do truly love her, I think I should find someone else." he said.
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Northkit Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:39 pm

After looking over Darkstorm, Riverlark felt himself being watched, a little. He turned to look over at Silverstar, catching her blue gaze with his own, though he just twitched an ear in a good-natured greeting to her. As they continued their trek, Riverlark noticed Silverstar's change in demeanor. She was obviously troubled, though he didn't know what plagued her thoughts so heavily. Part of him wanted to know so he could help, though the other part of him knew better than to question, tacitly of course, his leader of her personal life. True, they were friends, but not so close that they'd tell each other everything on a whim. He gently butted his head against her shoulder encouragingly, and once they arrived at camp, he walked Silverstar to her den.
Northkit
Northkit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:47 pm

Smiling slightly, Silverstar padded over to her den. It always made her feel just a bit better to be with Riverlark; he was encouraging even if he couldn't tell her anything. She knew she could trust him.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Northkit Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:44 pm

Once she was in her den, Riverlark got the vibe that Silverstar was starting to relax, which made him relieved. Perhaps she sorted out whatever internal conflict she was having before? Just to make sure, Riverlark tilted his head to the left side quizzically, giving her a look that questioned if she felt better. Of course, that could go for either her mood, her exhaustion from before, or both. But the black and silver tabby would just let her answer him however she felt fit.
Northkit
Northkit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:52 pm

Darkstorm just loved hunting. It gave him time to think, and it let him look around him with no raisin to be cautious. But perhaps most importantly, it showed that he was helping WillowClan.

Darkstorm did things like hunting and border patrol quite often, to avoid sleep and the nightmares it brought. He also did it to keep busy and feel needed. Oftentimes, on the way back from a hunt, Darkstorm would reflect on things. This time, it was about his Clanmates, Riverlark in particular. Oh, how he wanted to be able to share things with Riverlark, but a friendship like that wasn't meant to be. How could they ever properly communicate when Riverlark couldn't speak, and Darkstorm couldn't look at him without causing yet another incident?

Darkstorm felt that he had proven his worth by now, but a certain bitterness still itched at him from time to time. He hoped that his help today with the fire would make him seem like a better, more trustworthy friend, and that his Clanmates would see him for who he is, not what his powers are.

"But are my Clanmates really still afraid of me... or am I just afraid of myself?" Darkstorm thought. "Maybe I've been approaching these powers the wrong way! Maybe instead of avoiding them, I should focus them! With enough practice, I'm sure even I could benefit WillowClan!"

And with that, he put the squirrel he caught into the fresh-kill pile and went back to the warrior den, prepared to practice his powers at the next dawn.
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Herbs : 169
Fresh-kill : 42599

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:10 am

Silverstar gave a small nod towards Riverlark. I don't have to worry about Shadowstar. He can do what he wants, but we won't go into battle. She sighed again and sat down in her den peacefully. He just doesn't understand.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:47 pm

Shadowstar looked at the border and growled
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:26 pm

"...I wouldn't have that mindset if I were you," Daisyheart said carefully, shaking her head slowly and staring down at her paws. "I don't think you can force yourself to love somebody else, just like that. Yes, loving Silverstar is against the warrior code, but if you truly love her..." Daisyheart began to feel uncomfortable. "Let's go hunt."

Last edited by Glimmerwing on Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:28 pm

"Okay." he said. "This clan has beautiful she-cats you know." he purred, smiling at her.
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Northkit Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:30 pm

Riverlark was content with the nod Silverstar gave him in response to his tacit question, and after returning the nod with a smile, the thick-furred black and silver tabby medicine cat slipped out of the leader's den. Once he was out, he noticed Darkstorm heading towards the warriors den. Truthfully, Riverlark did his best to have an eye out for the warrior, knowing of his struggles with his powers. His powers weren't anything the medicine cat had ever seen before, and while they were formidable and undoubtedly helpful in battles, it was evident that they got in the way. He never looks anybody in the eyes to protect them from feeling fear... if that doesn't show he's got a soft side, then I don't know what does. Riverlark thought, understanding the struggle of not connecting with Clanmates due to his disability. He's already trying so hard to be closer to those around him... Perhaps... Perhaps it's time I make more of an effort to meet him halfway on that. With a satisfied nod, Riverlark decided he'd start those efforts tomorrow -- after all, the sky was darkening and StarClan was beginning to show itself in the sky. He suddenly wondered if Silverstar had eaten recently -- it would help with regaining her strength back. Riverlark grabbed a plump squirrel and went back to his leader's den, bringing it forth to Silverstar and setting it before her, encouraging her to eat.
Northkit
Northkit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:02 pm

Does Shadowstar really think it is wise to try to unleash war between our Clans? Silverstar wondered, turning around to see Riverlark sitting there with a squirrel at his paws. She smiled warmly at him, grateful for his kindness and generosity. "Thank you, Riverlark," she purred, closing her blue eyes gently and happily. Silverstar was glad to have the medicine cat as a friend, despite his inability to be able to communicate verbally with her or anyone else. Slowly, she bent her head down to take a small, delicate bite out of the squirrel's shoulder. She swallowed the meat, still smiling at Riverlark. He's a fantastic friend; I'm truly glad I have him, she thought with a small purr. He's the best medicine cat I could ever ask for.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:25 pm

Shadowstar glared at the border
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:58 pm

Daisyheart stared at him, panicking. UM...WHAT?! She felt her heart beat rapidly in her chest. "...yes...it does...?" She moved along quickly, pretending to be searching for prey. What is happening?!

Last edited by Glimmerwing on Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:09 pm

Shadowstar followed her
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:15 pm

Daisyheart came to her favorite spot; the Silent Fields, as she called them. There wasn't a soul in sight. She felt a burst of energy bubble up in her paws--those were more uncommon nowadays, for some reason...she seemed to be getting more and more insecure, instead of just focusing on what made her happy. She took a deep breath and raced through the fields, feeling the wind flow through her pelt. She couldn't help but smile.

Last edited by Glimmerwing on Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down