Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery Grows Deeper - A Gravity Falls/Pokémon Crossover RP

+2
Mistystar
Swallowfeather
6 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Mystery Grows Deeper - A Gravity Falls/Pokémon Crossover RP Empty The Mystery Grows Deeper - A Gravity Falls/Pokémon Crossover RP

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:57 pm

As we all know, Gravity Falls is a very strange place. However, things are about to get even stranger for those who aim to explore and uncover its greatest mysteries. Somewhere within the forest, there lies a peculiar object with the ability to transport the user to and from another world. A world where many humans live and work alongside creatures with incredible abilities. This other world is filled with adventure, action, and, of course, mystery.
Who knows what adventures await those who step into this other world?

Here are a few guidelines to prevent chaos-

1.) Regarding Pokémon characters, they are to be RPed within their normal limits. That is, Pokémon capable of human speech being exceptionally rare, etc. Also, I mostly discourage having random Pokémon as standalone RP characters.

2.) Regarding GF characters, we'll currently only be accepting "real" characters; no OCs, please. Also, try not to claim too many GF characters, as there aren't too many to go around. (I suppose up to 2 GF characters per person is a good limit.)

3.) Characters don't always have to be in the other world; it's perfectly OK to RP them naturally in their own worlds. After all, this can be very entertaining as well.

4.) Please, don't be too upset if a favorite character of yours is taken.

5.) Please try to avoid major spoilers for the time being. (This rule will be removed once everyone's ready.)

Here are the forms-

For GF characters (this form is simpler, as we're dealing with 100% canon characters)-

Name:
Appearance:
Character Description:

For Pokémon Characters-

Name:
Official or Not?:
Appearance:
Pokémon:
Character Description:

~~~~~~

This RP will start with the morning of the day the strange object is discovered in the woods. It hasn't been found yet; we'll allow that part to be RPed out. Ready, everyone? You may post your first forms... NOW.

Last edited by Whitefeather on Fri May 09, 2014 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32872

Back to top Go down

The Mystery Grows Deeper - A Gravity Falls/Pokémon Crossover RP Empty Re: The Mystery Grows Deeper - A Gravity Falls/Pokémon Crossover RP

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:10 pm

Name: Dipper Pines
Appearance: http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130901012319/gravityfalls/images/a/a4/Dipper_pines.png
Character Description: Smart, friendly, mature, and highly adventurous. He's very close to his slightly-older twin sister, Mabel, despite their occasional squabbling and disagreements.

(As much as I wanted to save this character for others, as the RP owner, I realized that I should RP as at least one main character. I'm really, really sorry; I don't mean to hurt anyone else who wanted Dipper. Really. OTL I promise that I'll try my best to RP him well.)

Name: Stanford "Stan" Pines (A.K.A. "Grunkle Stan"; known as "Mr. Mystery" by his clients)
Appearance: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120821030931/gravityfalls/images/4/43/Grunkle_stan.png (Additionally, he tends to wear an eye patch while working. When not working, he simply wears a white undershirt, blue striped boxer shorts, and dark teal slippers along with his trademark fez.)
Character Description: Grouchy, crafty, greedy, and quite shady, with a love for money. He runs the Mystery Shack, where he overcharges unsuspecting tourists for a tour of the (fake) oddities within. He is the great uncle of Dipper and Mabel Pines.

Last edited by Whitefeather on Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

The Mystery Grows Deeper - A Gravity Falls/Pokémon Crossover RP Empty Re: The Mystery Grows Deeper - A Gravity Falls/Pokémon Crossover RP

Post by Mistystar Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:29 pm

Name: Soos
Appearance: http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120801181235/gravityfalls/images/8/83/Soos_appearance.png
Character Description: Friendly, inquisitive and childish, though he can also be mature when the situation calls for it. He frequently accompanies the Pines twins on their adventures.

Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28212

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:11 am

{I'm not offended by you having Dipper, Whiteh. Ex I already have him on Animation Land, and that's satisfactory~

Name: Pirouette
Official or Not?: not
Appearance: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/a/a3/648Meloetta.png / http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/3/36/648Meloetta-Pirouette.png
Pokémon: Aria/Pirouette Forme Meloetta
Character Description: Pirouette is calm, optimistic, and quiet, and, although it cannot speak to humans, as most Pokémon are not capable of, it has the ability to sing very beautiful songs, being a Meloetta. It is named after its Pirouette Forme, which it can transform into by using the move Relic Song and back into Aria Forme by using it again.

Even with a ton of wiki searching, I can't think of any GF characters. xD Seeing as everyone but Pirouette as of now is a GF character, I think it should be acceptable. owo}
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62464

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:41 pm

Name: Mabel Her name is Mabel, it rhymes with table, it also rhymes with gabel, it also rhymes with.. schmabel!
Appearance: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130901044528/gravityfalls/images/a/a6/Mabel%27s_appearance.png
Character Description: Artistic, jokey, random, and kind. She is very close to her slightly-younger brother Dipper. I'll get my better description from Crossover when I have more time and non-laziness
(I'll make one or two Pokemon forms later)

Last edited by Whitefeather on Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cut out the stretchy link and replaced it with a much shorter one; I hope this one's quite alright. x3)
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28111

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:58 pm

{Woaaahhhhhhhh, Roseh, that link is really, really, REALLY stretchy. @.@}
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:21 pm

('Salright; I fixed it. No worries. x3

And now, I believe we have enough characters to start kicking this off. ♪)

Beams of morning sunlight poured through the window and into the attic bedroom of two twin siblings, bathing the wooden plank floor with soothing warmth and golden light. At this time, one of the siblings had recently awoken, and was simply staring out the window for a moment. As he often did, he was planning on heading out to explore as soon as possible today; the thought of the many mysteries waiting to be uncovered in this peculiar place filled him with excitement.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:37 pm

{Brilliant. owo}

Pirouette stood and watched as the first rays of sunlight broke in, announcing the start of a new day. The sight of the beautiful dawn always made Pirouette want to sing, and nothing ever stopped it. Every morning, its melodious voice would ring out into the sunrise, giving a rather pleasant awakening to those who happened to hear. When the song was finished, Pirouette walked back to the rest of the team, who were now fully awake due to its singing. It smiled at all of them, knowing that it was loved by its friends.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Thu May 01, 2014 6:56 pm

The boy's sister lay asleep on the opposite bed, with her beloved and loyal pet pig by her side.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri May 02, 2014 9:36 am

The boy stretched, then turned around and headed downstairs to prepare. He was sure to tread quietly, as not to awaken his sibling.
Once he was there, the boy searched for something to eat for breakfast, but wasn't having much luck. Man, when was the last time Grunkle Stan bought groceries? he thought to himself. Just then, he spotted a box of what appeared to be some sort of cereal. Grabbing it, he glanced at the box, which depicted a poorly-drawn pirate. "... Cheapskate Crunch...?" he read aloud.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri May 02, 2014 11:52 am

Name: Sarah Snatch
Official or Not?: No, not official. She's me in Poke'mon trainer form, so yeah. xD
Appearance: She has strawberry blond hair, and otherwise, she wears the clothing of the female character from the current generation she's in. But in Kalos, she wears a black and white striped tank, with denim jeans, black boots, a pale blue purse, and a black and white base-ball cap. Also she almost always wears her hair in a ponytail.
Pokémon: I'll start her with just my first ever team:
Spoiler:
Character Description: She was born in Orre, and has been traveling the reigons ever sense. She moved from Orre, to Kalos, and then backwards from there. She's currently traveling to Sinnoh (Did I spell that right?) As for her personality, she has the same one as me, so I'll just have her say what I would xD

(I'll join whenever they find their way to the Poke'mon world xD 'cause there isn't much I can do until then.  Rolling Eyes)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33184

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri May 02, 2014 1:14 pm

(Welcome, Twister~ x3
Oh, what the hey? We need more Pokémon characters, so I guess I'll throw my fedora into the ring, too. xD)

Name: Star (Actually her nickname, but she highly prefers it over her actual name)
Official or Not?: Not
Appearance: Has long brown hair, green eyes, and light-colored skin. Currently, she wears a fedora (white) with a metal pin (silver), a ribbon smock top (brown), skinny jeans (white), and laced boots (brown), and carries a strappy purse (white). However, she's been known to change her entire outfit rather often, so there's a good chance that this will differ in the future.
Pokémon: Star has many, many Pokémon, but the Pokémon she has currently on hand (for the sake of this RP) are as follows: Greninja (Aalderik; male), Charizard (Emberwing; male), Garchomp (Magnomalleus; male), Aggron (Thora; female), Aegislash (Victrix; female), and Clefable (Soaringcomet; female). However, this, too, will probably change every now and then.
Character Description: She was born in Hoenn, but has since explored and battled in every other region at some point. She often returns to regions she's already explored for various reasons. Currently, she's in the Kalos region, often staying in Anistar City. (As for her personality, you know her. o3o)

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri May 02, 2014 4:34 pm

(Hey! :D The two of us could RP, if one wants. :D Awesome :))
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri May 02, 2014 5:48 pm

{This is an RP that everyone participates in, as are the rest of the ETF RPs. It isn't like WI where people pair up and RP; it's a big, active group RP. E:}
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat May 03, 2014 9:10 am

(Okay then :) I can't wait to see what happens. :))
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sat May 03, 2014 11:34 am

The pig stepped on top of the girl and squashed his nose against her cheek.
"Waddles!" she squeezed him. "Well, I guess we're now officially awake for the day."

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat May 03, 2014 3:36 pm

Shrugging, the boy went to the fridge to get some milk, then went to the table to pour two bowls of the cheap cereal. After doing so, he ran to the stairs and called towards the attic bedroom. "Hey, Mabel! You coming down?"

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat May 03, 2014 4:03 pm

Name: Ash Ketchum
Official or Not?: Official
Appearance: The Mystery Grows Deeper - A Gravity Falls/Pokémon Crossover RP 250px-Ash_XY
Pokémon: Pikachu, Froakie, Fletchling
Character Description: Cheerful, boistrous, determined, perpetually 10-year-old trainer with dreams of becoming a Pokemon Master. Quick to take action and bends rules with his unorthodox strategies. VERY close to Pikachu. Don't take his Pikachu. Or else.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17867

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sat May 03, 2014 4:25 pm

"Coming, Dipper!" Mabel called. She pet Waddles. "Come on, boy." She and Waddles ran downstairs.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat May 03, 2014 11:47 pm

(Welcome!)

"All I could find to eat was this really crummy budget cereal," Dipper laughed awkwardly, strolling back to the table. "We should probably try to eat it as fast as we can; if it looks bad now, just imagine how gross it'll be when it's been sitting around in the milk for a while..." After taking a seat and his spoon, he stared at the cereal for a moment before nervously trying the first spoonful. "... Aaaaand it tastes like sawdust," he commented. "Maybe we should try adding sugar or something... ANYTHING would be an improvement here."

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun May 04, 2014 10:20 am

I grabbed my poke'balls, and stuffed them into a small purse, organizing them in the pockets. Suddenly one of the poke'balls started to glow, and a figure emerged. It looked up at me from my bed. "Hey, Munyu." I greeted the Furret, stroking his head. "Ready to go?" He leaped onto my shoulder, and gently wrapped himself around my neck like a scrarf. He rested his head on his paws, I grabbed the bag I had packed, and headed out of the door. I looked around, and a wave of panic hit me. "Which direction is it? Where is the path to Sinnoh?" I scanned the area around me, and I saw someone who looked like they might know where to go. I ran up to her. "Hey, do you know the route that leads to Sinnoh?" I asked.

The Mystery Grows Deeper - A Gravity Falls/Pokémon Crossover RP Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb
₮◊Яи∆∂◊$₮◊Яᄊ ∂∑קЦ₮ץ ◊モ ¢レ◊Ц∂¢レ∆и
You all are my Friends and I Love you very much <3
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun May 04, 2014 11:54 am

"Come on, Dipper. It doesn't taste THAT bad!" Mabel nommed on the cereal.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed May 07, 2014 8:14 pm

After having greeted its team, Pirouette smiled and wandered off again, deep into the forest. It loved the forest; it embraced every moment it spent there, as it gained inspiration and muse from every aspect. The golden sunlight radiantly beaming through the leaves of the trees, the calm, clear river water flowing through, the crisp, clear breeze swirling around gently. Pirouette exited the forest after a while of walking, being slightly startled upon suddenly noticing an unfamiliar Pokémon trainer with a Furret around her neck like a scarf in the distance. … Will she think I'm wild? I hope not. I have a team I love…!
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu May 08, 2014 3:25 pm

The girl I talked to pointed in a direction. I glanced over, and saw a familiar 'Route Gate'. I nodded "Thanks." I started to walk over, but something caught my eye, I glanced down. I saw a poke'mon, and tilted my head "A poke'mon? And.. Hey, there darling, what are you doing here? Your far from where you normally find your species... How'd you get here?" Munyu tilted his head. His tail swishing gently.

The Mystery Grows Deeper - A Gravity Falls/Pokémon Crossover RP Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb
₮◊Яи∆∂◊$₮◊Яᄊ ∂∑קЦ₮ץ ◊モ ¢レ◊Ц∂¢レ∆и
You all are my Friends and I Love you very much <3
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu May 08, 2014 4:05 pm

Pirouette glanced up when it saw that the trainer had approached it and simply blinked, incapable of replying. I have a trainer, you know… I hope she doesn't catch me. I just want to get back to Katherine right now. It sighed and glanced slowly at the Furret around the trainer's neck. He was looking back at Pirouette, whose blue-green eyes shone as it stared back.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next