Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery Grows Deeper - A Gravity Falls/Pokémon Crossover RP

+2
Mistystar
Swallowfeather
6 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

The Mystery Grows Deeper - A Gravity Falls/Pokémon Crossover RP - Page 7 Empty Re: The Mystery Grows Deeper - A Gravity Falls/Pokémon Crossover RP

Post by Roseblossom Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:09 pm

"I think that's a great idea!" Destiny said.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28111

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Mystery Grows Deeper - A Gravity Falls/Pokémon Crossover RP - Page 7 Empty Re: The Mystery Grows Deeper - A Gravity Falls/Pokémon Crossover RP

Post by Stealthy Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:16 pm

"OK..." Ash sighed. "Would you guys know where to look first?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17867

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:25 pm

"Well are there any certain types of places that your Pikachu seems to like?" Destiny asked.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:02 am

"Uh.." I said slightly nervously.. "You know your Pikachu way better than we do. And Pikachu's all the way back in Kanto. How far could it really have gone?" I asked. "Well.. We'd better get started. How are your other poke'mon, Ash? Should they be healed before we go?"

The Mystery Grows Deeper - A Gravity Falls/Pokémon Crossover RP - Page 7 Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb
₮◊Яи∆∂◊$₮◊Яᄊ ∂∑קЦ₮ץ ◊モ ¢レ◊Ц∂¢レ∆и
You all are my Friends and I Love you very much <3
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33184

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:17 am

Katherine glanced over at Ash. All the way to Kanto? This is going to be a long journey. She tried not to show any outward shock. "Do you even have any other Pokémon?" she questioned Ash.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62464

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:01 pm

"Yeah, I have a bunch of Pokemon!" He smiled proudly. "But, Pikachu's not IN Kanto. I looked all over, and he's not in there anywhere. But these portals seem to lead to all SORTS of weird places! I'm lucky I can get back to my own universe at all."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:48 pm

I looked confused. "Okay then... We'll get your pikachu back... But if we're going to make any progress to Sinnoh before nightfall, we have to leave now... Does your Pikachu have a nickname?"

The Mystery Grows Deeper - A Gravity Falls/Pokémon Crossover RP - Page 7 Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:47 am

"That would make it a lot easier to find," Katherine added, glancing over at Sarah with a nod of agreement. Let me guess, though—with our luck, it doesn't have a nickname, does it?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:10 pm

"Uh.....no. He doesn't." Ash looked down, with an exaggerated look of embarrassment on his face. "Still...don't worry! I'll know him when I see him. And he'll know me!"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:41 am

Katherine sighed. "All right, then… I guess it could be a lot worse than not having a name." She seemed rather unamused and slightly annoyed.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:52 pm

I sighed, and with a slight nod, said "Alrght, let's go." And I turned, and started walking towards the route to Sinnoh.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:47 am

Katherine followed after Sarah. I hope we can find that Pikachu… she thought.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by NT1274 Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:58 am

Name: Hope
Nickname: Hopey, Lost Hope (By Fernando)
Rival: Fernando
Pokemon on hand:Raichu, Sealeo, Ivysaur, Nuzleaf, Skitty, and Feraligatr
Personality: Sarcastic, Tomboy, Tactic-wise. When she's upset, she unleashes a doubleslap fifty times as powerful as that of her Skitty.
Appearance: Brown hair, brown eyes, pale skin, ponytail. When calling out a Pokemon, she'll always put her ponytail behind her ear so she can think up tactics.

Name: Fernando
Nickname: Fern
Rival: Hope
Pokemon on hand: Dewgong, Blastoise, Butterfree, Confrigigus, Sableye, and Crobat.
Personality: Just like Hope, which makes them perfect rivals. He has fully evolved all his Pokemon.
Appearance: A boy version of Hope.

Hope had just lost her fifteenth match against her rival, Fernando. She cried as she said, "Sealeo, r-return." Sealeo dodged the beam from the Pokeball and ran up to her. "Seal, sealeo. Leo sealeo!" Hope came to her senses again. The battle had been rough. Wartortle had evolved into Blastoise the second Raichu came out of its Pokeball. Despite the obvious type matchup, Blastoise was able to endure every electric attack coming from Raichu. Next up was Confragigus vs. Skitty. Once again, Confragigus was so leveled up that the Normal vs. Ghost matchup hardly counted towards anything. Skitty was one-hit KO'd, and the final battle was Sealeo vs. Sableye. Sealeo took lots of Dark-type attacks, but her tactic of confusing Drew rather than Sableye just wouldn't work. She took great pride in her tactics, and this....this should've been a piece of cake. She heard someone coming up. Quite a large amount of someones, in fact. Who would come all the way to Sinnoh at this time of day? she wondered. She headed towards the group. "YOU WANNA HAVE A BATTLE??!!" she said calmly, her own words striking back at her.

NT1274

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:42 am

(... Who are you? O.o)
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:45 am

(I am also kinda curious what your warrior name is, there 'Hope' xDD)

I was caught off-guard by the trainer's cry "YIOU WANNA BATTLE?!" I stopped in my tracks and turned to her. "Uh..Er...Um.....No??" I looked around at the friends of mine that surrounded me. Would any of them challange...Her..?

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:08 pm

[Uh, I'm fairly sure they're a randomer.]
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:29 pm

(Yeah. :) Ah well.)

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:48 am

[Are we ever gonna revive this?]
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:57 am

(I don't know; it almost seems like this RP's doomed to stay dead, whether we like it or not. It's a real shame. xP)

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32872

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:10 am

(Darn :( )

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:19 pm

(Can someone revive this? I wanna keep RPing here! Dx I can't because I was the latest poster.)

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7