Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery Grows Deeper - A Gravity Falls/Pokémon Crossover RP

+2
Mistystar
Swallowfeather
6 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Mystery Grows Deeper - A Gravity Falls/Pokémon Crossover RP - Page 6 Empty Re: The Mystery Grows Deeper - A Gravity Falls/Pokémon Crossover RP

Post by Roseblossom Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:01 pm

"URR!! OH MY GOSH IT HURTS! IT HUUUUUUURTS!!"
Destiny grabbed her to stop her. "It's okay, Mabel. Just take the berry from Munyu."
"Hmm? Okay. Ow," She took the berry and ate it.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28111

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Mystery Grows Deeper - A Gravity Falls/Pokémon Crossover RP - Page 6 Empty Re: The Mystery Grows Deeper - A Gravity Falls/Pokémon Crossover RP

Post by Jewelsky Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:00 am

Katherine laughed. "Both of you did a fantastic job." She glanced over at Destiny. "If you'd ever like to try again, I can battle you."
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62464

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:14 am

Munyu smiled "Furret" he ran back over to me, and wrapped himself around my shoulders. I spritzed him with a full restore. "There ya go, buddy." I said softly. "New to the Unova region, aren't you?" I said, scratching Munyu's chin. "Your poke'mon are young, aren't they?" I walked over and pet Blackflight. "When you're stronger, maybe we can battle again." I smiled. "Right, I'm heading to Sinnoh, if anyone happens to be going the same way, I'd be happy, to travel alongside you, at least for part of the journey."

The Mystery Grows Deeper - A Gravity Falls/Pokémon Crossover RP - Page 6 Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb
₮◊Яи∆∂◊$₮◊Яᄊ ∂∑קЦ₮ץ ◊モ ¢レ◊Ц∂¢レ∆и
You all are my Friends and I Love you very much <3
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33184

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:34 am

"I think traveling with you would be fun, Sarah," Destiny said. "What do you think?" She looked at her sister.
"It's a good idea," Angie said. "Hey! Maybe Katherine and Dipper and Mabel can come too!"

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:40 pm

"I'd love to come along," Katherine responded with a smile. "It would be so fun to get out of Unova for once."
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:07 pm

"And I think it's a good idea," Mabel said, once she finished the berry and her head cleared. "But I shouldn't just abandon my brother like that." She looked at Dipper. "Come on, Dipper! Can we go with them? It'll be fun! Please, please, please?"

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:47 pm

At first, Dipper simply stood there, as if frozen. "... Well," we finally started, "if that's the kind of thing to be expected in this world... Traveling in a group is PROBABLY the best idea. Especially if they have their own... creatures."

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32872

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:51 pm

"Woohoo!" Mabel leapt up and did a sort of fist-pump. "Okay, we're in!"
"Alrighty," Destiny grinned.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:53 pm

I nodded, and Munyu leaped off me and started playfully running around Mabel and Dipper, "It's settled then." I said happily. "Destiny, we should probably heal our poke'mon, then off we go!" and I started to walk off, towards the poke'mon center, and Munyu with an alarmed "FURRET!" Chased after me, and leaped onto my shoulder.

The Mystery Grows Deeper - A Gravity Falls/Pokémon Crossover RP - Page 6 Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:15 pm

"Okay then," Destiny let Warbeak onto her shoulder, and Angie grabbed Tyler, and they went off after Sarah. Mabel also went, beckoning for Dipper to follow.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:19 pm

*De-de-De-de-De-de-DING* I listened to the familiar sound as my poke'mon were healed by Nurse Joy. "Here you go. Your poke'mon have been restored to full health." I stepped aside. and released Munyu from his Poke'ball. He stretched. His once musty coat shiny, and smooth. I smiled and thanked Nurse Joy, as Munyu wrapped himself around my neck for a nap.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:44 pm

"So, these things are healed just like that?" Mabel asked.
"Well I did say there's nothing the Nurse can't fix." Destiny said.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:16 pm

Katherine put Pirouette in its Poké Ball and dashed towards the rest of the group. When they had reached the Pokémon Center and Sarah's team was healed, Katherine smiled at Destiny. "Again, that is true."
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:31 am

"Yeah." I pulled a bottle of some sort of liquid spray. And showed it to Mabel. "This is a Hyper Potion. It does an amazing job of healing poke'mon." I put the spray away "You see, it's pretty easy to heal a poke'mon anyway. And with Nurse Joy's expertise, Poke'mon aren't difficult patients." I scratched Munyu's head.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:28 am

Suddenly, a vague yell sounded in the forest somewhere far off. It didn't sound terribly frightened or in pain, but a bit more startled.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17867

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:43 pm

I turned, my eyes wide, and stepped outside to see what was going on. What had happened? Munyu made a soft growl from my shoulder. "It's alright." I whispered to him as I opened the door.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:33 pm

Destiny, after healing her Pokémon, also went outside with Sarah. "What do you think that was?"

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:35 pm

Shortly, a random trainer stumbled out into the open, looking wildly around. Upon seeing the party, the first words out of his giant mouth were, "Hey, have you seen a Pikachu around here?"

After a moment, he realized exactly what was in front of him. "Whoa! A Meloetta?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:42 pm

I walked out of the doorway. "A Pickachu? Why no, are you looking for one?" I asked. "Also, what startled you?"
Munyu murmured quietly in agreement on my shoulder "Furr-fur."

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:45 pm

"Oh....yeah, he went missing a couple days ago, and when I went looking for him, I wound up here. Where'd you guys come from?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:57 pm

"Uh... This is Unova.. The Poke'mon center near Nevema town... I'm Sarah, and this is my pal, Munyu." "FURRET!" Munyu piped in. "Him and I come from the Orre region... If your so curious. Who are you anyway?"

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:49 pm

"Uhh....I'm Ash. Hey! I'm still in my own universe! Urrrghhh....How do I get where Pikachu went??" He clenched his fists, looking like he was about to throw a tantrum of some sort.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:51 pm

"I don't know." I said softly. "But I guess we can help you look. Where were you before?" I approached this 'Ash' He might end up traveling with us.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:06 pm

"I was just outside Celedon City," Ash replied simply. "Do you think you guys can help me get Pikachu back?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:08 pm

My eyes grew wide. "All the way back in Kanto?!" I said in a surprised tone. "Well.. You'll have to travel through Sinnoh then.." I murmured thoughtfully. "Me and my friends are traveling through there... We'd be glad if you joined us. We could look for your Pikachu along the way."

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next