Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery Grows Deeper - A Gravity Falls/Pokémon Crossover RP

+2
Mistystar
Swallowfeather
6 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Mystery Grows Deeper - A Gravity Falls/Pokémon Crossover RP - Page 5 Empty Re: The Mystery Grows Deeper - A Gravity Falls/Pokémon Crossover RP

Post by Roseblossom Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:05 pm

"Well we don't really have a certain place in mind." Destiny said. "We're just going wherever the roads and our Pokemon take us."

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28111

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Mystery Grows Deeper - A Gravity Falls/Pokémon Crossover RP - Page 5 Empty Re: The Mystery Grows Deeper - A Gravity Falls/Pokémon Crossover RP

Post by Jewelsky Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:04 pm

"I mostly just stay here in Unova. I might go somewhere else, though…" Katherine trailed off as a small smile spread across her face.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62464

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:32 am

"Oh?" I said to Destiny curiously. "A trainer, huh? May I challenge you to to a battle?" Munyu made a playful growl.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33184

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:06 pm

"Up for it, Warbeak?" Destiny asked.
"Pidge!" she squawked.
"And I think it would be a good idea for Dipper and Mabel to see how it's done, since they're gonna be here." Destiny added.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:53 am

Katherine smiled. "Awesome! I love watching battles." Pirouette slightly nodded its head in agreement.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:04 pm

"Battle?" Mabel looked at Warbeak. "You mean you hurt these little guys?"
"Well, as I always say, there's nothing the Nurse can't fix." Destiny assured her.
"Pidgey!" Warbeak smiled.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:39 am

"That much is true," Katherine agreed with a laugh. "They can heal just about anything. I don't know where we'd be without them."
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:58 am

"Munyu?" I said in a deep tone. The little Furret wrapped around my neck leaped down, and stood infront of me. Snarling at the Pidgey.

The Mystery Grows Deeper - A Gravity Falls/Pokémon Crossover RP - Page 5 Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb
₮◊Яи∆∂◊$₮◊Яᄊ ∂∑קЦ₮ץ ◊モ ¢レ◊Ц∂¢レ∆и
You all are my Friends and I Love you very much <3
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:32 pm

"Angie, you referee, ok?" Destiny said. "All you have to do is say who wins and loses after the battle."
"Okay." Angie backed up to give the two trainers and their Pokemon room to battle.
"Warbeak, you're up!" Destiny said proudly.
"Pidgeyyy!"

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:53 pm

I pointed at the target, Warbreak, and in an enthusiastic I said "Let's get this going! IRON TAIL!" Munyu rushed forward, and leaped into the air, his tail became metallic looking, and he swung his tail in such a way that his tail would slam into Warbeak.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:04 pm

"Dodge-it-dodge-it-dodge-it-dodge-it!!!" Destiny said nervously. Luckily, Warbeak managed to fly up and avoid the tail. "Good job, girl! Now Wing Attack!" Warbeak flew at Munyu to hit him with her wing.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:10 pm

(Didn't you use Sand Attack?) It hit Munyu right in his back, "Fuurrr!" He cried, he landed on the ground, and growled "Good, it doesn't seem to have done much." He lashed his tail. "Ok, use Strength!" Munyu leaped into the air once more.

The Mystery Grows Deeper - A Gravity Falls/Pokémon Crossover RP - Page 5 Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:40 pm

(Not this time)
(BTW people, this is totally fair, since we battled on PS)

Warbeak came crashing down, but she was still okay.
"Gust!"

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:44 pm

(Strength again, or Iron tail again?? I'll put 'em in spoilers, and you choose which one is right.)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:47 pm

(second)

"Piiidge!"

"Warbeak is unable to battle," Angie said. "Munyu wins this round!"
"You did well." Destiny brought Warbeak back into her Poke Ball. "Okay, Darkflight, you're up!" Destiny brought out a Zubat.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:03 pm

Munyu leaped forward. "IRON TAIL!" I instructed. "Another flying type... My most powerful attack won't be much help." His tail became metallic, and he swung his tail. But he missed, and landed on the ground wrong. "Furrr..." He slowly got up, and turned around.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:05 pm

"Okay, Darkflight, Supersonic!"

The Zubat aimed a sound wave at Munyu intended to confuse him.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:25 pm

It hit Munyu, and he froze. His eyes wide. Suddenly he started violently shaking his head, and screeching "FURRET! FURRRRREEEEETTT!!!" "MY HEAD!!! THAT SOUND!! I CAN'T FOCUS!!! IT'S RINGING IN MY EAR OVER AND OVER!! MY MIND IS GOING CRAZY!"  I gasped. "Munyu! Return!" He returned to his poke'ball. "This ought to help that confusion. Get some rest." "Ok, Destiny! Let's see what you've got! GO! LEMONADE!" I tossed a poke'ball, and out of it came a large Ampharos. She yelled her cry "AMPHAROS!!!" "OK, Lemonade! Let's go! Thunderbolt!"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm

"And Lemonade wins this round, after only one move!" Angie said. "I think things are going pretty well for Sarah's team today..."

[Do you think we should time-skip soon?]

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:42 pm

(I dunno. Sure. To the final move... What was it again..?)

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:56 pm

(Beadrea used Brick Break on Sugarglide, my Sentret)

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:13 pm

Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:35 pm

(Thanks)

"Okay, Beadrea! One more time! BRICK BREAK!" The heracross named Beadrea flew forward, and slammed her head down on her opponent, Sugarglide, the Sentrent Beadrea leaped backwards, waiting expectantly for a counter attack.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:44 pm

Suprisingly, the attack took all Sugarglide's health immediately.

"And Sarah wins the battle!" Angie cheered.
"Nice job," Destiny said. "You're obviously more experienced than me. Maybe you can teach--"

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"
Destiny was cut off by a screech. She turned around to see Mabel; her eyes closed and arms outstretched, running in circles, shaking her head furiously as she ran.
"IT'S IN MY HEAD!!!! GAH!"
"Darkflight, did you try to use Supersonic on Mabel?" Destiny glared at her Zubat, who was out of his Poke Ball.
"Zuuuuuuba..." he said. "Maaaaaaybe..."

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:52 pm

I laughed. I returned Beadrea, and released Munyu once more. "Give this to Mabel?" I tossed Munyu a berry. Which he caught in his mouth, and carried it to Mabel, trying to get her to eat it.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next