Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery Grows Deeper - A Gravity Falls/Pokémon Crossover RP

+2
Mistystar
Swallowfeather
6 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Mystery Grows Deeper - A Gravity Falls/Pokémon Crossover RP - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mystery Grows Deeper - A Gravity Falls/Pokémon Crossover RP

Post by Tornadostorm Thu May 08, 2014 4:10 pm

(What kind of Poke'mon is she? Also, do you think that the poke'mon can understand each other? Well, yeah they can. The anime proved that. xD)

Munyu twitched his ear "Your not wild, are you? Otherwise we would be fighting you. Where's your trainer. Shouldn't you be with them?" He pinned his ears on his head "Ah, pardon my manners. I'm Munyu. And you are...?"

The Mystery Grows Deeper - A Gravity Falls/Pokémon Crossover RP - Page 2 Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb
₮◊Яи∆∂◊$₮◊Яᄊ ∂∑קЦ₮ץ ◊モ ¢レ◊Ц∂¢レ∆и
You all are my Friends and I Love you very much <3
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33184

Back to top Go down

The Mystery Grows Deeper - A Gravity Falls/Pokémon Crossover RP - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mystery Grows Deeper - A Gravity Falls/Pokémon Crossover RP

Post by Jewelsky Thu May 08, 2014 5:28 pm

[It's a Meloetta; the form is on the previous page]

"… I'm Pirouette, a Meloetta, currently Aria Forme; nice to meet you, Munyu," Pirouette responded calmly. "I'm not wild, I just decided to take a stroll through the forest. It inspires me." It glanced back at the majestic forest behind it. "Of course, I find muse from a lot of things. I'm a Meloetta," It smiled and laughed a bit, its hair waving gracefully behind it.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62464

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri May 09, 2014 3:17 pm

"Well..." Dipper took another bite of the cereal. "... I guess it's edible. Not the greatest, but hey."
After eating breakfast, Dipper rose to his feet. "So, I was thinking about heading out to do some exploring as soon as possible today," he explained to Mabel. "I don't know why... Ha; I guess I'm just in the mood for adventure...!"

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32872

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Fri May 09, 2014 3:30 pm

"Well, I guess that makes TWO of us! ..." Mabel held up Waddles. "THREE of us!"

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28111

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri May 09, 2014 3:45 pm

"Alright, you can come along, too," Dipper replied with a little laugh. "Just try not to get into trouble if we come across something... out of the ordinary... OK?"

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Fri May 09, 2014 3:46 pm

"He won't. We have his piggy word." Mabel said as Waddles oinked.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri May 09, 2014 3:58 pm

"Oooookay." Dipper quickly headed out to the front of the building, which was filled with overpriced souvenirs for sale, then out the front door. "I say we head deep into the woods. Somewhere we've never been before... Ready?"

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Fri May 09, 2014 4:00 pm

"READY!!" Mabel shouted. "Let's do this!"

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri May 09, 2014 4:05 pm

"Right!" At this, Dipper suddenly charged off into the woods. Swiftly, he leaped over logs and ducked under branches as he went, fueled by the excitement of adventure.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Fri May 09, 2014 4:47 pm

Name: Destiny
Official or Not?: Not
Appearance: Short brown hair, blue glasses. Light blue short-sleeved top, white jeans, and black boots. She carries a pink purse
Pokémon: Warbeak the Pidgey ♀, Darkflight the Zubat ♂, Cynthia the Quilava ♀, Tyler the Togepi ♂, Sugarglide the Sentret ♀, Clara the Rattata ♀, and many others.
Character Description: Kind and gentle and funny. Treats her Pokemon nicely and doesn't push them super-extra hard. Is 12 years old.

Name: Angela (Angie)
Appearance: Younger than Destiny. Brown pigtails and brown eyes. Light pink short-sleeved shirt and blue jeans, black shoes, and a red purse.
Pokémon: She herself hasn't caught any Pokemon, but she holds onto Tyler the Togepi.
Character Description: Silly and comedic. Always by Destiny's side. Is 6 years old and is Destiny's younger sister.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Woohoo!" Mabel grabbed Waddles and ran with Dipper.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri May 09, 2014 4:55 pm

Some time later, Dipper was walking along deep in the forest when a glint caught his eye, coming from somewhere on the forest floor. "Whoa... Hey, I think I saw something," he announced, scanning the area.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Fri May 09, 2014 5:04 pm

"What kind of something?" Mabel asked. "An edible something, a cuddly something, a cute-guy something, or a 'conspiracy' something?"

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri May 09, 2014 5:22 pm

"I'm... not sure," Dipper replied, squinting a little when the glint entered his eye again. "But I think I've located it; hang on." Hopping over a fallen branch, he crouched down to examine the area where the glint originated. Brushing aside a fern, he found a strange object leaning up against a rock. The object somewhat resembled a pocket watch, but was clearly something much more. The outer edge of the object appeared to be a turnable ring, and in the center, there was what seemed to be a button.
"What the...?" carefully, Dipper took the object and examined it. "... I have a feeling this thing might be important..."

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Fri May 09, 2014 5:27 pm

"Ooh... Looks neat!" Mabel examined the object.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri May 09, 2014 5:32 pm

Dipper took out the journal, which he had brought with him. "Let's see if there's anything about-... Oh; this might be it!" He came across a page that appeared to mention the object. "It says here that this thing can... take you to some other world...?" His eyes widened with disbelief.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Fri May 09, 2014 5:35 pm

"Take you to another world? We've done that before, right? On the day we got Waddles!" Mabel hugged her pig. "I won you over five times, little guy!"

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri May 09, 2014 5:54 pm

"Well, kind of... I wonder..." Dipper trailed off, staring at the strange object. "I wonder what that ring along the edge is for? And that button... I don't think I should mess around with it if I don't know what I'm doing, though."

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Fri May 09, 2014 6:01 pm

"Well I think we should!" Mabel said.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat May 10, 2014 6:02 am

{Name: Katherine
Appearance: An eleven-year-old girl who hasn't quite reached five feet. She's skinny, but not too skinny, and has medium-length, mostly straight brown hair [but can be slightly wavy] with natural golden highlights; it's usually really messy due to her lacking in hair care. Her skin is about as pale as you can get, but she has several scratches all over it due to a skin disease, eczema. Katherine's eyes are blue, which seem to change from blue-gray, blue-green, or just plain blue depending on when. She typically doesn't care much about how she looks—currently, she's just wearing a white t-shirt with Mario characters on it and jeans that are way too small for her, along with some very… loved flip-flops.
Pokémon: Pirouette [Meloetta], Star [Wobbuffet], Eclipse [Absol], Danielle [Gardevoir], Miku [Glaceon], and Eternity [Jirachi]
Character Description: She's determined and OCD to the point that it will drive you insane. She also enjoys being weird and nerding out, but if the situation is dire, she knows how to act. Katherine's friendship will last a long time; she is very loyal to the few friends she has. Also, she's extremely curious and kind of lazy. xD She mostly doesn't stray from Unova.}
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun May 11, 2014 8:59 am

Munyu nodded "Well, ok... But that doesn't explain why your here, (Sorry if Pirouette already explained this, I'm going off memory of what she said from a few days ago.) or where your trainer is. Why aren't you with them? If your lost, we can help."

The Mystery Grows Deeper - A Gravity Falls/Pokémon Crossover RP - Page 2 Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb
₮◊Яи∆∂◊$₮◊Яᄊ ∂∑קЦ₮ץ ◊モ ¢レ◊Ц∂¢レ∆и
You all are my Friends and I Love you very much <3
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33184

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun May 11, 2014 9:48 am

"I'm not lost. I just ventured out a bit. I was actually just about to go back to her," Pirouette responded with another small glance toward the forest. "The forest is muse-filled, though. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if I encountered a Celebi." It smiled warmly.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun May 11, 2014 5:09 pm

Angie walked over to where Destiny was sleeping. She woke her up in the way she always did on days when she was wide-awake and anxious for adventure, as she was on this day: "SISSY-SISSY-SISSY-SISSY-SISSY-SISSY-SISSY-SISSY!!!!"
Destiny reached for her glasses. "Hi. And I'm assuming you want to go explore stuff today?" She smiled.
"Yeah!!!" Angie jumped up and down. "I'll get Tyler, you get Warbeak!" She liked to hold onto Tyler the Togepi, as Destiny did with Warbeak the Pidgey.
"Alrighty, I'll see you in a second." Destiny said.
~~~
(And so you guys don't have to look back at the previous page for my previous post, I'll repost it right here)
"Well I say we should check it out!" Mabel said.

{And yes, the IRL Angie wakes me up exactly like above when I'm with her}

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun May 11, 2014 6:23 pm

Katherine gave a small smile. She'd watched Pirouette disappear into the forest. It's so graceful… and its song is beautiful. I'm so glad it's on my team… Suddenly, she turned around. How are the others doing? With a glance at her Pokémon, she saw that Danielle and Miku were having a conversation, as were Star, Eternity, and Eclipse. Looks like they're doing fine, as usual.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Mon May 12, 2014 2:37 pm

"Alrighty," Destiny said, not that much later. "Where do you think we should go?"
"That way!" Angie pointed in the direction she wanted to go. "Come on, let's go!" She ran over that way.
"Sisters." Destiny facepalmed and sighed, running after Angie.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon May 12, 2014 3:21 pm

"I dunno," Dipper replied, about to put the object in his pocket, "I think we should try and find out how to use it first..."

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next