Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +*

+32
StarryRoses
Mistpaw
Blizzardkit
lulu0000
Meadowpaw
Tawnykit
Rapidkit
Night♕
Goldy
Ebonypaw
Twilight
Waxkit
Emberkit
Saltshine
Raven
pebby stone.
Shaggykit
Lotusbreeze
Sunkit
Moonflame
Cobaltkit
Vinefrost
Swallowfeather
Midnightflame
Willowrose
Roseblossom
Jewelsky
Stealthy
Tornadostorm
Glimmerwing
✦*Cometstar*✦
Mistystar
36 posters

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

*+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +* - Page 24 Empty Re: *+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +*

Post by Lotusbreeze Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:02 pm

@Meadowkit Hmmm, I think I like "Omen of the Stars" or "The New Prophecy" the most. I can't decide on my least favourite, but "The Dawn of the Clans" is probably there xD I don't remember much, since it's been a while, and I haven't been able to finish it (hopefully soon I will), but yeah xD I remember reading them was kinda slow for me.

Also, I’ve yet to start the “A Vision of Shadows” series, and I feel like I might enjoy it.
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 87
Fresh-kill : 39345

Back to top Go down

*+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +* - Page 24 Empty Re: *+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +*

Post by Meadowpaw Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:34 pm

@Lotuspaw Cool!! Hopefully you enjoy the newest series :D
Meadowpaw
Meadowpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice

Herbs : 8
Fresh-kill : 14079

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:59 pm

I really enjoy the Vision of Shadows series XD I haven't really been that invested in a main series sense it was building to The Last Hope.

Hey guys, topic ideas anyone?
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33174

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadowpaw Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:48 pm

Ah cool! I recently finished Outcast so I need to get Eclipse next!! I also want to read some more mangas!

What are some of your guys' favorite characters who never got a ton of attention in the series, but just always there?

Meadowpaw
Meadowpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:39 pm

Foxleap, I think his name was? Ya. He was always such a character. But the Erins abandoned him. But I still believe to this day that he was the background character that had the most personality :D
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadowpaw Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:27 pm

Oh cool! I don't think I know that character yet, which series and/or book is he in?
Meadowpaw
Meadowpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:57 pm

He's in the Power of Three arc. Him and his sister Icecloud/kit.

I don't want to spoil him much more for ya tho
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

*+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +* - Page 24 Empty I’m back

Post by Mistpaw Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:26 am

Hi doubt if anyone remembers me I used to be a paw at the old club but left shortly before it closed I don’t know if you care but I was going through a lot at the time because my father had passed away at that time and as a result I kind of drifted away from the series because of the deaths in the books kind of got me too emotional and upset to read them anymore but I recently rediscovered them and would love to be a member of the community again
I can’t promise I’ll be on too often with all the big changes happening with me getting ready to head off to college but I will drop by from time to time
In the mean time this has been Mistpaw and Cloudclan rocks.
Mistpaw
Mistpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice

Herbs : 5
Fresh-kill : 14098

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:50 am

Hi! I don't remember you from the old club since I left a while before it closed but I'm Goldy/Goldstorm, I used to be Goldstar of StormClan! I'm so sorry about what you went through, I'm glad you're back and rediscovering the series <3
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Herbs : 41
Fresh-kill : 18949

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:06 pm

MISTPAWWW! Are you Deertail's apprentice??

Either way, in case you don't remember/know me, I'm Tornadostorm, deputy of CloudClan ^-^

And I'm so sorry for your loss >.< I couldn't imagine what it would be like to loose my dad. I'm glad to hear your doing better though.

Last edited by Tornadostorm on Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:08 pm

6536799 wrote:Hi doubt if anyone remembers me I used to be a paw at the old club but left shortly before it closed I don’t know if you care but I was going through a lot at the time because my father had passed away at that time and as a result I kind of drifted away from the series because of the deaths in the books kind of got me too emotional and upset to read them anymore but I recently rediscovered them and would love to be a member of the community again
I can’t promise I’ll be on too often with all the big changes happening with me getting ready to head off to college but I will drop by from time to time
In the mean time this has been Mistpaw and Cloudclan rocks.

Hello Mistpaw!
I'm a newer member, so you don't know me. xD I'm Lotuspaw, the CloudClan medicine cat apprentice!
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadowpaw Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:56 pm

Hey Mistpaw! I'm a newer member as well so we've never met, but it's nice to meet you! I'm Meadowkit of CloudClan :) I'm so sorry about your loss and the hard time you went through, I hope you're doing better though <3 I hope we can talk sometime soon!
Meadowpaw
Meadowpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpaw Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:10 am

Hi Tornadostorm! I missed you, and you made deputy!! And Goldy I remember you how could I forget you
How about we talk about favorite book in the series
My favorite is
Spotted leafs heart
Spoiler:
Mistpaw
Mistpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpaw Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:15 am

@ Meadowkit my favorite background character was probably Flametail
Spoiler:
Mistpaw
Mistpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:18 am

Flametail was great! I had forgotten about him xDD

and yeah, Puddleshine is one of my favorites <333

And my favorite book.... Oohhh I dunno.... I'm going to say Hawkwing's Journey. I get him. "I get his brain" as Stealth would say xDD (BTW wanna join me on the CB? Maybe we can catch up a bit)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:36 pm

Hmm I like a lot, does Lightning Tail count? As far as ones that are actually in the background I like Foxleap and Brackenfur
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpaw Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:32 am

I’d love to tornadostorm but I’m afraid I don’t know what the cb is could you please tell me where it is

@ Goldy
I would definetly say he’s a background character I would probably include any cat that didn’t get a point of view for being a background character
I find it annoying on occasion how little attention some of these cats get like stormcloud has never been mentioned except maybe once in the books since he was inducted into ThunderClan in his premiere book and some of them barely get mentioned at all so when they die it’s always the main characters just mentioning in passing how they died then they are pretty much never mentioned again I hope that’s not how it goes with stormcloud though as I kind of have a soft spot for him
Mistpaw
Mistpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:37 am

Stormcloud is awesome xDDD

Also you go to the home page, and there's a large white box in the corner with the word log in on the top right corner. Click "Log in" and you'll be in the chat :DD

If your on mobile though, you have to go to the home page, scroll until you see an upward facing arrow on the bottom of your screen, tap that, scroll the bottom bar all the way to the right until you see a computer, and the words "request desktop site" (or something like that) below it. Tap that, then refer to the above instructions for the desktop, or computer version xD (This works for Apple products, but IDK about other phone services)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpaw Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:45 am

What kind of cat do you think you would be if you were in the Warriors universe?
I’d like to think I’d be a clan cat but if I were I’d be a noncombatant like maybe a permanent queen or a meddie cat because I’m not sure I could hurt another cat? If I wasn’t that I’d be a kittypet
Mistpaw
Mistpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:15 am

@6536799 I'd be a medicine cat as well, haha. It's mostly because I have an interest in the medical field and stuff irl. And I don't think i'd be able to hurt another cat either, I just prefer to heal them and stuff.
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:44 am

I’d either be a kitty pet or a warrior. I’m happy either way. If I were a warrior, I’d probably only fight to be helpful to and get the approval of my leader and clanmates.

If I were a kitty pet I could happily just laze around all day. I would however not be happy in a family that isn’t around allot, or especially has young kids XD
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadowpaw Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:26 pm

I'd either be a kittypet or medicine cat! :)
Meadowpaw
Meadowpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:59 pm

I don't think I'd be a leader or deputy like Goldstorm was since I'm so unassertive and can't make a decision haha. Being a warrior would be fun, I think I'd be really bored as a kittypet and I'm probably not smart enough to be a medicine cat
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:55 pm

You never know, Goldy xDDD You were chosen as a leader before :O

Anyway, if the warriors found out about this club, what do you think they would think?
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:05 am

@Tornadostorm

Hmmm, good question!
I’ll bet Cloudtail would be like:

Okay, but why are there no fan clubs about me???

XD
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next