Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;

+15
Northkit
Swallowfeather
✦*Cometstar*✦
Willowrose
mistkit
Morningkit
Shadowdragon
Swirlstar
Roseblossom
Vinefrost
Stealthy
Moonflame
Jewelsky
Midnightflame
Pinesage
19 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;  - Page 22 Empty Re: Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:26 am

Sora and Riku from Kingdom Hearts, they make me so happy

Do you have any awesome posters hung up in your room?

✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Herbs : 176
Fresh-kill : 17701

Back to top Go down

Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;  - Page 22 Empty Re: Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;

Post by Jewelsky Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:55 am

I don't have any posters but I do have a drawing of Sans a girl at school made for me, I didn't even imply I wanted her to draw him or anything she just knew I liked Sans and I liked her drawings so that's really nice of her it's beautiful and I love it

Favorite pasta?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62408

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:18 am

Technically that means what kind of pasta noodle, and not what kind of pasta dish, but sense I know absolutely nothing about the former, I will interpret it as the latter XDD

Chicken Alfredo is best.
#Chickenalfredoforlife

As for my question,

How much do you like/dislike Chemistry? And not the tedious stupid numbers and memorizing elements and all that, but the EXPERIMENTS personally I love those :D

Last edited by ❤~Tornadostorm~❤ on Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Why I typed lazy we'll never know.)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33129

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:32 am

THAT IS GOOD STUFF YES
I hate biology, I can't wait to do chemistry next year

Favorite joke?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:08 pm

interesting! I love biology (some stuff scares me but whatev) 

My fav joke <-< hmmm... Stealth is a rather goofy person so I've heard quite a few jokes.. Some good, some flop. But my favorite??? I'm just gonna say this because I remember it. Not because it particularly made me laugh.

"What do you call a female deer and an almond?" 

"a DOENUT!" (Doughnut?? IDK)

Hmmmm As for my question:

What is your favorite time of year, and why?
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:20 pm

My goodness nice joke xD

My favorite season is winter but for the time being I'll say the first 3-4 months of the year are most nostalgic and for some reason I flipping live off of nostalgia (while at the same time drowning in regret??? idk it makes no sense whatsoever) so I like those

Favorite meme? WE ARE NUMBER ONE
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:54 pm

Cuurently... Oooh I have several but I'm just gonna through Spoopy out thar xD

Question is what's your fav OC?
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:19 pm

Cookie—unless you mean an OC I made, in which case the only one I can even think of is James lol why

Favorite bird?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:41 am

Oooooooohhhhh Good question.

Gonna have to say Zebra Finches. Specifically albino ones, cause I had some of those when I was younger, they were the best sweetest cutest messiest things ever xD

Hmm...

Something you really hate?
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:57 am

It's really tough to single out just one thing but the first that comes to mind is fandoms (a year ago I would've meant the phandom in particular but now I'm convinced the eddsworld fandom is worse if only slightly, of course all fandoms are terrible but there are varying degrees y'know)

What do you like to wear most? (be as specific or as general as you want)
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:23 am

As in type of clothing, for winter time here, I'd say dresses with Ugg boots or like...plaid shirt with skinny jeans and flats/boots.

For spring, leggings with a big shirt and my Nikes for school or skinny jeans with a loose shirt and flats.

Summer, shorts and a tank with Nikes or flip-flops, or spaghetti-strap/no sleeve dresses.

But pattern wise, plaid and stripes xD Twister and I actually had a mini hype over them when we texted yesterday XDD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's your favorite aquatic animal?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:05 pm

I'm tempted to say dolphins solely because of Lucy and Jonathan
Clione bro

Is there a book/game/movie/show/etc. you've never read/played/watched/etc. but are obsessed with anyway, and if so, what is it?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:13 pm

Undertale xD Never played it, but watched other Youtubers play it and I am considered "obsessed" I guess :P
~~~~~~~~~~~
Favorite dessert?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:37 pm

Snickerdoodles ;o;

When was the last time you went to a movie theater?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:47 pm

Rather recently. Before Pootlebiff took us to go get Pokemon Sun for the midnight release we watched Doctor Strange. Super good movie :D

Hmmm... Favorite flavor of Ice cream? (Mint Chocolate Chip forever <3 :D)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:57 pm

It's super-close between cookie dough and cookies & cream. I think cookie dough usually has a bit of an edge, though.

How many OCs do you have?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:43 pm

OK hmm... I have Flint, (Crossover spoiler), I have Kattacus and all it's inhabitants, I have MapleClan (counting that as one >3>) HunterClan, and WhisperClan.  And that is pretty much all of them :3 I have stuff like Poke'mon and Trainers too, but they all are based off 'real' things sooo.. I guess I have around 5. :3

Favorite species of bird?
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:01 pm

Cardinals, finches, and doves, the ones that always visit my feeder.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Favorite cat species?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:05 pm

Scottish Fold. They're so sweet :3 I also love Siamese too, but they...Uh... Can be moody. 

~~

Fav Pokemon?
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:13 pm

Jirachi, but Gardevoir comes really close. There are so many I love, though.

Favorite vocalist?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:23 pm

Ariana Grande, Imagine Dragons, and Fall Out Boy are my top
~~~~~~~~~~~
Favorite instrument?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:28 pm

otamatone
jk probably bass guitar or piano or tenor sax but most instruments are good

Do you usually use mechanical pencils or legit sharpenable wood pencils?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:40 pm

Almost always mechanical pencils since they're so much more durable.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Favorite salad dressing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:18 pm

Um, I guess ranch but that's just because I've never had any other ones lol

What food group do you eat the most of?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:24 pm

Perhaps dairy because I drink milk so much like ERMAHGOWRSH I JUST LOVE IT I CAN'T STOP DRINKING MILK I'M A MILKAHOLIC XDDD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Favorite park in Disney World if you've been there before?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next