Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Splatoon (1) RP

3 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Splatoon (1) RP Empty Splatoon (1) RP

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:54 pm

Welp, I am definitely not famous for catchy RP titles. Oh well. xD
The title says all; this here is a plain old Splatoon RP. It'll be set after the events of the Octo Valley mode in-game (though that probably won't be that important most of the time), and the season is summer (NO SCHOOL AWWWW YEEEEE), but other than that, there's no plot to worry about.

You can be whatever character you want, make as many Inklings as you like, and even make characters of other species (even ones that have never appeared in-game).

Let's cut right to the form and such. :D

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Age or Age Range:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Ink Weapon(s)?:[/b]
[b]Brief Summary of Personality/Traits:[/b]
[b]Canon or Not?:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Last edited by Whitefeather on Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:36 pm; edited 3 times in total

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32872

Back to top Go down

Splatoon (1) RP Empty Re: Splatoon (1) RP

Post by Mistystar Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:55 pm

Character list:

Canon characters:

Callie - (Mistystar)
Marie - (Whitefeather)
Judd - (Open)
Cap'n Cuttlefish - (Open)
Sheldon - (Reserved)
Annie/Moe - (Open)
Jelonzo - (Reserved)
Crusty Sean - (Open)
Spyke - (Open)

Non-canon characters:

Oskar - Male - 15 (Whitefeather)
Lill - Female - 14 (Mistystar)
Sky - Female - 15 (Jewelsky)
Hugh - Male - 15 (Whitefeather)
Kyle - Male - 16 (Mistystar)
Mint - Female - 15 (Mistystar)
Carolyn - Female - 14 (Whitefeather)

Last edited by Mistystar on Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:24 pm; edited 11 times in total

Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28212

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:31 pm

Name: Oskar
Species: Inkling
Appearance: A somewhat-chubby Inkling of average height, with green eyes and a lightish skin tone. His tentacles are usually purple, and worn in the ponytail style that many Inkling boys sport, though his "ponytail" is a little droopier. He usually wears a lilac purple t-shirt with a single white stripe running around the torso, blue jeans, a light blue handkerchief around his neck, and light blue sneakers. (Actually, I sketched him once~)
Ink Weapon(s)?: The Classic Squiffer is his current favorite, and seems to be the only Ink Weapon he owns.
Brief Summary of Personality/Traits: Sweet, gentle, soft-spoken, and a little shy.
Canon or Not?: Non-canon
Other: (N/A)

Name: Marie
Age or Age Range: 17 or so
Appearance: http://splatoonwiki.org/wiki/File:Marie1.png (her signature look)
Ink Weapon(s)?: When she does decide to participate in Ink Battles, she's bound to bring some sort of Charger with her; it could really be any one. However, it seems that, much of the time, she brings her Hero Charger.
Brief Summary of Personality/Traits: She can be snarky, and even have a little bit of an attitude from time to time, but is really rather friendly and laid-back. She seems to have a disliking for puns, even though she can sometimes be caught making them, herself.
Canon or Not?: Totally canon
Other: She's one half of the massively-famous pop duo known as the Squid Sisters. In addition to singing, they also host Inkopolis News from their studio in Inkopolis Plaza. (There's something else notable, but we'll let that come up on its own during the RP if the right situation arises. >:3)

Last edited by Whitefeather on Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:20 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Editing to remain accurate after a development)

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:14 am

Name: Lill
Age or Age Range: 14
Appearance: An Inkling of around average height, with brown eyes and a light skin tone. Her tentacles are usually blue, and have pretty much the same style as many other Inkling girls, the only difference being that the four, shorter tentacles on the back of her head are slightly longer than average, and she often wears them in a loose "ponytail". Her usual outfit consists of a white t-shirt with light purple sleeves, gray shorts, and dark gray sneakers with blue soles. Additionally, she usually wears a navy blue sports visor/visor cap on her head.
Ink Weapon(s)?: Her current Ink Weapon of choice is a Dual Squelcher, though she also owns a Splattershot, which she uses occasionally.
Brief Summary of Personality/Traits: Friendly, confident and generally quite upbeat. She can have the occasional moment of airheadedness, though this is actually quite uncommon. A huge fan of the Squid Sisters, she dreams of one day seeing them in a live concert.
Canon or Not?: Not canon
Other: (N/A)

Name: Callie
Age or Age Range: Somewhere around 17
Appearance: http://splatoonwiki.org/wiki/File:Callie1.png
Ink Weapon(s)?: When she has a chance to participate in Ink Battles, Callie often uses a variety of Roller weapons. Specifically, though, her most frequently-used Ink Weapon is a Hero Roller Replica(...?).
Brief Summary of Personality/Traits: Callie is usually very cheerful, and can be quite excitable at times. She has an apparent fondness for food, and also enjoys making puns rather often.
Canon or Not?: Canon~
Other: The other half of the Squid Sisters. (Like Whiteh mentioned in Marie's form, there is another notable detail... But we'll wait for that to come up later. >:3)

(I plan on bringing in more characters, too, once I can. >w>)

Last edited by Mistystream on Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:16 am; edited 2 times in total

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:50 am

(SQUIIIIIIIIIII~ (uchowisqueedthar) OK, so we're going to get rolling. Nobody panic if we get carried away; it'll be fine. xD)

Today was a sort of dull day as far as summer goes. The sky was smeared gray by clouds, which seemed to be toying with the idea of sprinkling the atmosphere with some light precipitation. However, the temperature was very comfortable, so perhaps the day wasn't so bad after all.
That is, if you were outside to enjoy it.
"Stay fresh!"
At this current moment, an Inkopolis News broadcast had just finished. Marie stood in her usual place on the set, holding the Squid Sisters' signature pose until they were given the signal that they were off-air. Sighing, she dragged her feet over to the large window overlooking the plaza and glanced up at the sky. "As if anyone's gonna go and start an Ink Battle out there with a sky like that," she muttered. "What's the point of inking in the rain?"

(I'll bring Oskar in sometime when things are more active~)

Last edited by Whitefeather on Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:08 am

As soon as they were off-air, Callie quickly followed Marie to the large window and stared outside somewhat-longingly. "Yeah, that might be kinda difficult..." she agreed, then let out a small sigh. "But even if it's not the best day for an Ink Battle, I'd do anything just to be OUTSIDE right now, Y'know?"

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:14 am

"Yeeeaaahhh... I dunno," Marie responded with a bit of an uneven frown. "I wanna stay where it's dry, personally. I mean, if you wanna run out there and get rained on, I won't stop ya, buuuuut... y'know." Really, she couldn't think of a good reason to leave the shelter of their studio and possibly get caught in a drizzle.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:24 am

"But maybe it won't even rain at all...!" Callie suggested in an effort to stay optimistic. "Of course, if it DOES rain, that does mean one thing..." she started, trailing off for just a moment. "... Puddles!!" she finished, a rather-childlike grin spreading across her face.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:28 am

Marie couldn't help cracking up at Callie's excitement over the thought of puddles. "Puddle-jumping? Seriously, Callie?" she laughed with a smirk. "Well, you'd better not drag me into it; you can't make me. Like... ever. If it even DOES rain today, that is."
Of course, at this very moment, raindrops began to fall, even being much heavier than one would have expected.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:41 am

"Ohmigosh..." Callie gasped upon seeing the sudden, heavy rainfall outside. "Look at those huge raindrops, Marie!" she exclaimed, practically squealing with excitement. "We just HAVE to go out there, now, don't we??"

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:51 am

When the rain began to fall, Marie's eyelid began to twitch for a moment as she stared. "We do...?" she asked somewhat monotonously. She cringed at the thought of stepping outside and getting soaked. However, she knew that nothing could change Callie's mind at this point. "Eh, alright. I'll come with," she gave in. "But JUST to make sure you don't go slip and bonk your head or whatevs!" she quickly added. "Like I said, you'd never catch me puddle-jumping!"

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:59 am

"YAY! Thanks, Marie!" Callie cheered when her cousin agreed to accompany her outside. "It'll be super-fun; I just know you're gonna enjoy it once you're out there...!" she added with a grin, then ran off in the direction of the door.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:04 am

"I sure hope so," Marie responded, half-laughing, as she slowly followed Callie to the door. "Aren'tcha forgetting something though? Something kinda... important...?" she pointed out, pausing, then inching towards an umbrella-holder by the exit. Thankfully, it was stocked with two - a lime one and a magenta one - as if someone had prepared for a moment just like this one sometime beforehand. She took the lime one for herself, of course, and held the magenta one out for her cousin, lightly poking her in the arm with it.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:16 am

"Am I??" Callie echoed back in a slightly-confused voice, glancing over her shoulder when she felt something poking her in the arm. Instantly, she spotted the magenta umbrella Marie held out for her and proceeded accept it, dipping her head as she did so. "Right; thanks...! Can't believe I almost forgot that!" she chuckled, sounding a little awkward.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:32 am

"No probs. Good thing you've got me, huh?" Marie commented with an uneven smile. Just then, she could hear the rain on the glass begin to beat harder. "Sheesh; sounds like we're getting a downpour," she remarked, glancing back at the giant front window. It did seem to be raining particularly hard; surprising, considering the clouds didn't even look very thick.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:50 am

"Yeah... That'll just make things even more fun, I bet!" Callie responded, eagerly slipping outside through the door. Quickly, she popped her umbrella open and held it over her head, though she hadn't been able to completely avoid getting rained on in this time. Even though she was already fairly wet, however, she still seemed as excited as ever to finally be outside.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 am

((This looks cool :o I'm surprised you hadn't made something like this yet xD I may as well join, now that I play the game and all~))

((Name: Sky
Age or Age Range: 15
Appearance: Sky has very pale skin and, well, sky-blue eyes. Her tentacles are usually #00BFFF, aka luminous vivid cerulean. She's a bit shorter than most, but other than that, she looks like a typical Inkling girl. Her usual outfit consists of a Classic Straw Boater, White Striped LS, and Red Hi-Tops. #3fresh5u Cool
Ink Weapon(s)?: Though the first weapon she fell in love with was the Krak-On Splat Roller, she began experimenting with weapons such as the N-ZAP '89, Splattershot Pro, Heavy Splatling, and Sloshing Machine. From there, she found out that she couldn't decide on just one and uses whatever weapon she thinks would be good to use strategy-wise.
Brief Summary of Personality/Traits: She's ENTP, basically just a less reserved version of the INTP me. If you haven't noticed by now, she's my Inkling in Splatoon. Therefore, her personality is similar to mine—analytical, a bit cold at times, and kind of paranoid. However, I imagine her to be slightly more energized and motivated than myself, as she loves all sorts of ink battles and tries her best at them, even if she isn't that good. She typically acts rather chill and tries to be friendly in her own casual sort of way. … Brief summary of personality/traits… yeah… right
Canon or Not?: Not canon
Other: Nooope))

((Also, Misty—you put Judd's name on the character list twice. Just thought I'd let you know so you could fix it. ^o^))

((I'll jump in when the time is right.))

Last edited by Jewelsky on Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:23 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Everything is linked, MBTI typed, organized, and corrected now. I've changed Sky's default tentacle color as well.)
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62464

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:24 pm

(Thankssssss. >w< Actually, we've been wanting to since a while back, but felt like we shouldn't, because nobody else here played at the time. We only just remembered the idea recently.
I guess now would be around the right time for Oskar to come in~)

When the rain began to fall, Oskar just happened to be standing outside in the open. He had just arrived in the plaza after a good walk, but he hadn't expected rain, despite the gray skies, so he was quite unprepared when it came. Though he was somewhat tired after walking here, he took off running for the nearest shelter he could find - below the balcony in front of the Squid Sisters' studio - desperately trying to shield himself from the falling drops with his arms.

-----

After Callie had stepped outside, Marie paused in front of the exit for a moment. Very much wanting to not get wet, she stuck her umbrella out the door first. Then, while still standing just inside, herself, she opened the umbrella as she held it outside. With a bit of a deep breath, she then stepped outside and held up her umbrella as quickly as she could, sort of slamming the door behind her. However, even after going to such trouble, several large drops managed to fall on her shoulders and the back of her head in the split-second where she wasn't shielded. "Euuuurrgh; of course!" she groaned, quickly wiping the water off and giving her head a bit of a shake, looking quite unamused.

(Sorry about the delay; I had a tiny burst of writer's block.)

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:48 pm

(Welcome, Jules~ >w> I've added Sky to the character list (and fixed my little error; thank you for pointing it out. ;x3)).

Seeing Marie's unamused look when a few large drops had managed to fall on her, even after she had made such an effort to keep them off, Callie couldn't help feeling somewhat bad for making her cousin leave the dryness of their studio with her while it was raining so heavily. Hoping things might get better once they were actually doing something, she observed the plaza for a moment as she thought. "Anywhere you wanna go while we're out here, Marie?" she asked, twirling her umbrella a little as she spoke.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:57 am

"Eh, maybe," Marie responded, sort of staying by the wall, "but we'd be totally mobbed by fans in seconds if we just went like this... We'd have to go and throw on some disguises first." After saying this, she looked around the corner, into the plaza. Due to the rain, it actually appeared quite empty, and this gave her an idea. "Althooouuuugh," she soon continued, her fingers drumming on the handle of her umbrella, "we COULD always go for a little stroll around the plaza right now... With all this rain, most people are probably inside." Actually, the more she thought about this idea, the more it grew on her; a quiet, relaxing stroll to the calming sound of raindrops was definitely something she'd enjoy. "So, what do you say? Wanna?" she asked Callie with a small smile.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:31 am

"Hmm..." Callie paused briefly, looking thoughtful. The two of them didn't always have the chance to simply go for a quiet, uninterrupted stroll through the plaza, so the idea sounded quite nice to her (plus, the plaza seemed like an ideal place for puddles to form, which is something she certainly hadn't forgotten about). "... Yeah, sure!" she continued in response, grinning.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:39 pm

Having been simply standing under the balcony for a few moments now, Oskar felt the need to look for a place to sit and rest. Clearly, every suitable surface to sit on out here was too wet, so he turned around to look into the window behind him. It just so happened that, just below the Squid Sisters' studio, there was a small café; the perfect place to rest. It didn't seem to be an overly popular place, but appeared welcoming, nonetheless. He could even buy a little snack while he was there. By now, he had made up his mind, and strolled to the entrance.
After making sure to wipe his feet upon entering, Oskar ambled to the counter, bought himself a muffin, and took a seat at the long table lining the wall, leaning his Squiffer against its edge. Things seemed pretty quiet, but he didn't mind. He was a bit of a shy Inkling, so the quietness was less stressful for him.

-----

"Cool; let's go, then." Marie sauntered out into the plaza, though she held her umbrella low in an attempt to obscure her face, just in case there happened to be fans about. As she walked, she was careful to avoid a particularly-wide, deep puddle that had formed by the sidewalk along the way.

Last edited by Whitefeather on Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:46 pm

All of a sudden, Lill, who had been enjoying a nice stroll of her own in the plaza just moments ago, burst through the door of the small café. Though she had tried to make her way here quickly when the downpour started, she hadn't been fast enough to avoid getting thoroughly rained on. Sighing a little, she headed to the counter and proceeded to order a large, chocolate chip cookie, which she then brought with her to a table fairly close to Oskar's.

-----

With a quick little nod, Callie followed after Marie with a bounce in her step, holding her umbrella in a similar fashion to her cousin's. She froze, however, when a rather impressive puddle by the sidewalk caught her eye. Slowly, she began inching toward the puddle, before she suddenly cheered and leaped ahead, landing right in the middle and causing water to splash up all around her.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:49 pm

Hearing the sound of someone quickly entering, Oskar looked up to see another, quite wet Inkling sitting somewhat nearby. As she appeared to be a little flustered, he figured that he should be friendly and at least give a greeting. "Uhm, hi there," he greeted somewhat-softly, smiling shyly and waving to her from where he was.

-----

When she heard Callie cheer, Marie looked over just in time to get splashed in the face with puddle water. Of course, it didn't just hit her in the face; she was sort of covered in it. "Euuuurgh, Callieeeee!!" she groaned loudly, frantically wiping off what had landed on her face. "Nice. Just... nice."

(Whoop, I'm going to beef up the character list now, because I can~

Name: Hugh
Age or Age Range: 15
Appearance: A somewhat lanky Inkling boy with pale skin. He usually wears a Green Striped LS, Hunter Hi-Tops, and Full Moon Glasses. His tentacles, styled in the usual way that Inkling boys have, are usually lightish green in color.
Ink Weapon(s)?: He tends to favor the Luna Blaster Neo, and uses it nearly exclusively.
Brief Summary of Personality/Traits: Friendly, but quirky, awkward, and a bit nervous. He has a habit of stealthily sneaking up on people (usually unintentionally). He also has a very slight lisp, and a speech quirk where he lingers on "s" sounds briefly. (Example: "Sssplat!")
Canon or Not?: Non-canon
Other: His name actually comes directly from a completely off-topic inside joke that Misty and I have. The rest of him fits with it, too.

)

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:35 pm

When she heard the sound of someone greeting her, Lill glanced up from her cookie to see a nearby Inkling boy waving to her. "Oh; hi...!" she returned the greeting, giving a friendly little smile and a wave back. "It's really wet out there, huh...?" she commented. "The rain totally took me by surprise..."

-----

"Ehh??" Callie tilted her head in confusion when she heard Marie's groan, looking over her shoulder and spotting her cousin, who was now covered in puddle water. "Ahah... Whoops. Sorry, Marie...!" she apologized with an awkward laugh, stepping out of the puddle. "That puddle was just so BIG! I couldn't help myself...!"

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum