Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Splatoon (1) RP

3 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Splatoon (1) RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Splatoon (1) RP

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:12 am

(I accidentally thanked Misty's post up there some time ago because my blooming stupid browser lagged on a different tab. OTL I had to turn off the Thanks button entirely so that green post wouldn't mock me. Eyeroll I doubt anyone cares about that button, anyway, so whatever.

Also, I think I'll stop fancily coloring my tag stuff. Remembering all these colors could get tedious after a while. xD)

Oskar - Male, 15 - Location: Plaza Café - Tagged: Lill and Sky
Oskar quietly stood and listened to the others speak for a moment before joining back in. "Yeah, it's pretty nice," he commented. "It's kinda busy, so I get a bit overwhelmed by it sometimes, but... I like it."

Hugh - Male, 15 - Location: Inkopolis Plaza, by the alley - Tagged: Callie and Marie
"Ssso? How'sss it going? Are you guysss having a niccce day?" Hugh asked, still having an extremely hard time hiding his excitement over getting to talk with these legends. His mannerisms appeared even twitchier than usual as a result.

Marie - Female, 17 - Location: Inkopolis Plaza, by the alley - Tagged: Hugh and Callie
"Well, it's... going," Marie responded, her eyes drooping a little. The longer this awkwardness dragged on, the more it tired her. "We were having a kinda nice stroll just a second ago, though... Were." She put particular emphasis on this word as she repeated it, hardly making an effort to hide her displeasure by now.

(ATTEMPTED REVIVAL. LIKE, WOO. :D)

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32872

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:41 am

(It's OK; like you said, I'm sure nobody really cared about that button. o3o

And good idea. xD I think I should stop doing that, too, before I introduce my other characters.)

Lill - Female, 14 - Location: Plaza Café - Tagged: Oskar and Sky
"Yeah... I was sort of amazed at how busy it is," Lill responded in amusement. "I totally agree, though; it's so cool here...!"

Callie - Female, 17 - Location: Inkopolis Plaza, by the alley - Tagged: Marie and Hugh
"We were...! ... It was nice..." Callie chimed in, eventually trailing off in a bit of a longing sigh, as though wishing that they could have continued their peaceful stroll. She quickly made an effort to shake this feeling off, however, and turned to look at the Inkling boy with a smile. "And what about you? Hope you've been having a nice day, too...!"

(WOO. :D)

Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28212

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:22 am

((I only recall hitting it once just to see what it did. We're fine without it. xD))

((That sounds fine. I will now give in to the peer pressure. I salute you.))

Sky — Female, 15 — Location: Plaza Café — Tagged: Oskar and Lill
"It can be a little busy at times. But I love the battles here!" Sky's eyes lit up, indicating that this statement was a genuine one. "They're so exciting." Taking a few quick bites of her muffin, she finished it off, looking satisfied. "Delicious. Thanks for recommending that, Oskar."
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62464

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:26 pm

Oskar - Male, 15 - Location: Plaza Café - Tagged: Lill and Sky
"Yeah, the battles...! It's so neat, getting together with a bunch of other squidkids for a kind of event like that," Oskar commented with a subtle nod. "Eh? Oh, uh, no problem," he responded to Sky with a small smile when she spoke to him after finishing her muffin, almost sounding ever-so-slightly surprised over being thanked.

Hugh - Male, 15, - Location: Inkopolis Plaza, by the alley - Tagged: Callie and Marie
For a moment, Hugh looked worried after seeing the two's initial response, especially Marie's, as she seemed almost openly annoyed. However, when Callie appeared to perk up and continue speaking, he did the same. "Oh yesss! My day isss SSSUPER, Callie!" he responded with great enthusiasm. "How can it not be? I'm here! Ssspeaking to you! The SSSquid SSSissstersss!"

Marie - Female, 17 - Location: Inkopolis Plaza, by the alley - Tagged: Hugh and Callie
"Yeeeeaaaahhh...!" Sarcasm truly dripped from Marie's tone now. "Who knew you'd get into a whole CONVERSATION with us like this...?" Her gaze slowly swung over to Callie, giving her a bit of a glare for actually giving the Inkling boy a way to continue speaking with them, as opposed to trying to escape. It wasn't that speaking to this one fan annoyed her that much, but the longer they stayed here in the plaza, the more likely they were to be spotted by an entire crowd of them. This was a scenario that she simply didn't feel like dealing with at the moment.

Hugh - Male, 15, - Location: Inkopolis Plaza, by the alley - Tagged: Callie and Marie
This time, Marie's annoyance was very apparent, causing Hugh's expression to grow worried again. "Ohhh..." He took a bit of a step back. "... Sssorry; am I being annoying?" he asked apologetically, looking down and off to the side.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:28 pm

Lill - Female, 14 - Location: Plaza Café - Tagged: Hugh and Sky
"Ah, I love the battles, too...!" Lill chirped in agreement. She had been able to participate in quite a lot of battles since her arrival here, and she truly enjoyed the experience so far. Then, when Sky and Oskar began speaking a moment later, she stayed silent as not to interrupt, contentedly glancing outside as she listened.

Callie - Female, 17 - Location: Inkopolis Plaza, by the alley - Tagged: Marie and Hugh
Callie couldn't help giggling at Hugh's enthusiastic response, but she practically froze for a moment when she heard Marie's tone and saw the slight glare her cousin was giving her. I guess I did just kinda prolong things... Oops. she noted to herself. But... It's only polite, isn't it? We couldn't just run right past him! She then turned to Hugh again with a shake of her head. "No, it's OK! You're fine!" she tried to reassure him, casting an almost helpless glance at Marie as she spoke. "Buuuut... I guess we'd better get going now," she added, suppressing a small sigh. As bad as she felt cutting off their conversation with the excited young Inkling so abruptly, she just knew more fans would be appearing any time now if they stayed here, and they hadn't exactly been prepared to deal with such a situation.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:15 pm

Hugh - Male, 15 - Location: Inkopolis Plaza, by the alley - Tagged: Callie and Marie
Hugh listened carefully as Callie spoke, eyes wide with focus, and often nodding slowly. "Ohhhh, okay... That'sss right; you two probably have important ssstuff to do," he acknowledged understandingly. "Welp, in that cassse, I don't wanna keep you! It was ssso niccce talking to you, SSSquid SSSissstersss!" he told them, almost as if pretending that the uncomfortable moment that just happened didn't occur. "Have a niccce day! Bye!" With a little wave, he scampered off to the nearby cafe, seeing the small group of Inklings inside through the window.

Marie - Female, 17 - Location: Inkopolis Plaza, by the alley - Tagged: Callie and Hugh
"'Kay... Sorry, by the way," Marie responded somewhat quietly, actually looking rather guilty after speaking so rudely to the young fan and making him feel so uncomfortable. "See ya," she sort of called after him, waving and giving a subtle, lopsided smile. After he had disappeared into the building, she gave a soft sigh. "... Well, uh, better get out of here, now, before anyone else sees us," she spoke to Callie, briefly glancing around. "C'mon; let's just head back to the studio for now. I've gotta rest after all that..." She strolled back into the alley, motioning for Callie to follow.

Hugh - Male, 15, Location: Plaza Café - Tagged: Oskar, Lill, and Sky
Hugh burst into the building, instantly rushing up to the small group of Inklings, despite not even knowing them. "Hey, you guysss!" he greeted, speaking excitedly. "Guesss what? I literally jussst ran into the SSSquid SSSissstersss out there! I got to talk to 'em!!"

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:02 pm

"Byeee...!" Callie called out as Hugh scampered away, waving to the Inkling boy with a smile. She then turned to Marie and gave a nod. "Sounds good to me," she agreed with a brief glance over her shoulder, scurrying after her cousin.

Lill - Female, 14 - Location: Plaza Café - Tagged: Oskar, Sky and Hugh
Lill was somewhat caught off-guard by the sudden appearance of Hugh, though her eyes instantly widened when she heard what he had to say. "Whaaaaat?!" she gasped, her voice getting gradually higher-pitched with excitement. "Are you serious?!" Instinctively, her gaze darted to the window in hopes of catching a glimpse of the legendary duo, though it appeared that they were nowhere to be seen. Pushing away some disappointment, she turned her attention back to Hugh. "That's amazing...! You're sooooo lucky!" she commented, beaming.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:38 am

Marie - Female, 17 - Location: Inkopolis News Studio - Tagged: Callie
Now inside, Marie plopped her umbrella back into its holder, then ambled over to her usual chair and flopped down. "Haaahhh... Well, that was kinda-sorta a disaster," she remarked with a good, long sigh. "Tell me why we didn't even try to put on a disguise before heading out, again? ... You had to have been rushing me on the way out. That's literally the only way that could have happened," she commented with a bit of a grumble.

Oskar - Male, 15 - Location: Plaza Café - Tagged: Sky, Lill, and Hugh
"Wa-... H-hi...?!" Oskar appeared a little startled at Hugh's sudden appearance, staying silent for quite some time before saying anything more. "... Y-you talked to Callie and Marie...?" he finally chimed in, albeit very quietly. Despite his shy tone, though, he did sound very impressed.

Hugh - Male, 15 - Location: Plaza Café - Tagged: Lill, Oskar, and Sky
"Yeah! I sssquid you not!" Hugh insisted, nodding frantically. "It wasss ssso cool! ... 'Cccept I think I really annoyed Marie. Eheh... Heh... She did NOT ssseem impressssed," he commented awkwardly. "... C-Callie ssseemed kinda okay with it, though...!" he quickly added, giving a wide, awkward grin. "She wasss cool. Real friendly."

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:15 am

Callie - Female, 17 - Location: Inkopolis News Studio - Tagged: Marie
Entering the studio alongside Marie, Callie placed her own umbrella back into the holder before strolling back to her seat. "I guess it was, kinda... But it wasn't so bad at first," she added with a slight sigh. "And I think you said we'd probably be fine without disguises, 'cause of how quiet the plaza was...! ... Or something like that," she continued, thinking back to the beginning of their outing.

Lill - Female, 14 - Location: Plaza Café - Tagged: Oskar, Sky, and Hugh
"Aww! Maybe you just startled Marie or something," Lill suggested, unable to help chuckling in a slight, awkward way. "... Just... Wow, though... I can't believe you ran into them so suddenly..." she commented, sort of trailing off in apparent amazement.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:11 am

For a moment or two, Marie just sat there with a vaguely unamused expression. "... Yeah. Because you rushed me," she insisted, with a somewhat straight face. "... Whatever; at least we made it back pretty much in time." She leaned back in her chair as far as possible without slipping off, crossing one leg over the other. "I'm gonna take a break for a sec, but I feel like I've gotta do something to clear my head after that," she mentioned. "The rain's cleared up... Probably gonna go for a Ranked Battle. You've gotta have a clear head for something like that, so..."

Hugh - Male, 15 - Location: Plaza Café - Tagged: Lill, Oskar, Sky
"Probably; they both actually ssseemed kinda ssstartled," Hugh mentioned, thinking back on the encounter. "... Ahahah... Oopsss. I probably accccidentally sssnuck up on 'em. That happensss a lot with me, actually," he noted, with a very wide, awkward grin, chuckling in the same fashion. "I can't even help it. It jussst... happensss. It'sss weird." However, he felt like he was kind of getting off-topic, so quickly got it back on track. "... ANYWAY, at leassst Callie wasssn't too flussstered."

Oskar - Male, 15 - Location: Plaza Café - Tagged: Hugh, Lill, Sky
Oskar chuckled awkwardly in response to Hugh's story. It did sound about right; he could definitely imagine the encounter. "I always kind of imagined it would be cool to meet Callie. She seems really nice and everything," he commented, temporarily peeking out of his shell to join the conversation. "... If I met Marie, I'd be afraid she'd pick on me," he then admitted quietly. "... Of course, she probably WOULDN'T... ... right?"

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:36 pm

When she saw how insistent Marie seemed, Callie decided there was probably no point in arguing with her over it, and she looked rather relieved when her cousin changed the subject. "Yeah... I'm just glad we didn't get chased by a whole crowd," she added with bit of a chuckle, leaning forward slightly and resting her arms on the table in a loosely-crossed fashion. "Hm... Sounds fun!" she commented in response to Marie's idea of joining a Ranked Battle.

Lill - Female, 14 - Location: Plaza Café - Tagged: Oskar, Sky, and Hugh
Lill, too, imagined the encounter when she heard Hugh's story, a look of amusement appearing on her face. "Heheh; I bet Callie would be totally fun to hang out with," she agreed with a giggle. "But I'm sure Marie would be cool, too...!" she quickly added. The young Inkling had always admired both of the Squid Sisters, and though she might end up feeling just a little more nervous in the presence of Marie, she truly did wish to meet either of them.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:15 pm

The more Marie thought about this idea, the better it sounded. "... Yeah... That's just what I'll do, then," she announced, actually giving a small grin. "'Course, I'll need to figure out what kind of disguise I'll be wearing, first... I want to blend in, but I still have to look fresh, y'know?" she commented, stretching a little.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:57 pm

"Of course!" Callie chirped in reply when Marie mentioned finding the right disguise to wear. "Need any help?" she asked, hopping out of her seat rather eagerly. "I bet we've got some super fresh stuff lying around here somewhere...!"

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:06 pm

"Um... Nah; pretty sure I can handle it," Marie responded, slowly rising to her feet. "Uh, thanks, though." Her gaze scanned the area until it settled on a bin of clothes and accessories somewhat near to the exit. She ambled over and began to dig through the assortment. "Hm..." It seemed that something caught her eye; she held up a large, floppy straw hat with a wide brim, decorated with a white ribbon, tied around it in a long-tailed bow. "Heh. This hat's kinda cute," she remarked, examining it from every angle and tossing it onto her head. "I can easily hide under this. No prob."

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:18 pm

"Aww... Looks perfect!" Callie commented with a smile upon seeing the floppy straw hat, once again taking a seat when she saw that Marie had things under control. Watching as her cousin tossed it onto her head, she sort of nodded in agreement. "You're right; I can hardly see you under that huge brim," she added with a little giggle.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:39 pm

Marie giggled, as well, then continued to search through the bin. Before long, she pulled out a pair of very comfortable-looking jeans, as well as a white t-shirt with soft green sleeves. "Perfect...!" she exclaimed, lastly pulling out a pair of soft green sneakers. "I'm gonna go change... Be right back!" Draping the shirt and jeans over her shoulder, she strolled off to her dressing room.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:52 pm

Callie - Female, 17 - Location: Inkpoplis News Studio - Tagged: Marie
"'Kay!" Callie called after Marie as she strolled away. Then, once she was alone, she rose to her feet once more, suddenly craving a snack of some kind. Looking around for a moment, she headed towards a miniature refrigerator and started digging through its contents, eventually pulling out a sandwich. Looking satisfied with her choice, she scampered back to her seat to begin eating.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:19 am

A few moments later, Marie came back, now donning the outfit she had chosen. She had let her tentacles down a bit as well, with them now resting floppily on her shoulders. "So? What do you think?" she asked Callie, turning back and forth to show the look from all angles, then grabbing a pair of dark shades and throwing them onto her face.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:40 am

Just after Callie had taken the first bite of her snack, she saw Marie return, now wearing her disguise. "Ooh...!" she started, swallowing her mouthful of sandwich before going on to say anything else. "I love it!" she continued a moment later, sounding quite impressed. "Good choice, Marie...!"

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:47 am

"Heh, thanks," Marie responded, giving her usual lopsided grin. "Now, time to splat it up...! You have fun with your sandwiches or whatever while I'm gone, 'K?" she called over her shoulder as she turned and headed to the exit, grabbing her Hero Charger, which had been leaning against the wall, and her bag along the way. "Catch ya later." She gave one last wave, then slipped outside, carefully closing the door behind her.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:57 am

"'K; thanks! I will!" Callie responded with a nod, taking another big bite of her sandwich. As she now had a full mouth once again, all she could do was wave enthusiastically to Marie as she slipped outside.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:17 am

Marie - Female, 17 - Location: Entering Inkopolis Tower, boarding a train to a Ranked Battle - Tagged: (none)
Marie strolled leisurely through the plaza, which was now slightly bustling, and headed into Inkopolis Tower. She paused for a moment to randomly take in the light patterns on the walls before heading down, entering the Ranked Battle lobby. After going through the process of entering, she headed to the train station just past here. Being here, she already began to feel refreshed. When she got to the boarding platform, she paused briefly, just to take everything in, before stepping through the sliding doors to board.
Now inside the train, Marie sat on one of the long, padded seats lining the sides of the car, setting her bag on her lap. Leaning her charger against the back of the seat, sitting in the spot beside her, she simply sat back and relaxed, ready to enjoy the ride. She gently closed her eyes, her face shielded from the bright lights on the ceiling of the train by the brim of her hat. Thankfully, the other Inklings aboard the train weren't overly noisy or annoying today.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:35 am

Kyle - Male, 16 - Location: Riding a train to a Ranked Battle - Tagged: Marie
On a seat quite near to Marie sat a slightly tall Inkling boy, who was carefully examining the Custom E-liter 3K which was placed next to him. Just happening to glance over, he spotted the disguised Marie, and the ink weapon she had brought with her almost instantly caught his eye. "Huh..." he murmured thoughtfully, having never seen anything quite like it before. "Cool Charger you've got there," he commented, impressed.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:54 am

Marie - Female, 17 - Location: Riding a train to a Ranked Battle - Tagged: Kyle
"Eh?" Marie opened her eyes and turned her gaze to the Inkling boy who had just spoken to her. "Oh, thanks," she responded, giving her Charger a little pat. "It's sort of custom-made, I guess," she explained, idly looking her ink weapon up and down. "It's got all-around-type stats, so it's really versatile. Basically my best friend in battle."

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:51 am

Kyle - Male, 16 - Location: Riding a train to a Ranked Battle - Tagged: Marie
"Custom-made...?" the Inkling boy echoed back, also taking a moment to observe the black and green charger while Marie spoke about its stats. "Hm... Sounds pretty sweet," he remarked with a bit of a grin. "Heh; I hope we'll end up meeting in battle... It'd be cool to see it in action."

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next