Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Splatoon (1) RP

3 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Splatoon (1) RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Splatoon (1) RP

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:10 am

"Yeah...!" Oskar agreed, nodding slightly. "It started as soon as I got to the plaza, too... I walked all the way here, so I was kinda tired, but then the rain came, and then I had to run in HERE, so... uh... yeah..." It seemed that, the more he spoke, the more awkward he got, shrinking down gradually. "... I was extra-tired," he eventually finished with a quiet laugh. "I'm, uh... not a really fit guy..."

-----

"Oh, no, of course not," Marie responded in a sarcastic, grumbly way. "You got any tissues or whatevs on you? Maybe one of those portable stain-remover deals?" she asked with a sigh. "I've gotta try and clean up here... I'd better not be covered in stains!" Due to the fact that they'd have to appear on TV again in about four hours, she had to do something about the water and dirt quickly.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32872

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:10 am

"Yikes... That does sound pretty tiring," Lill noted in response, feeling quite lucky to have already been in the plaza for a while before the sudden downpour. "This is a pretty cool place to hang out while it's so rainy, though, don't you think...?" she continued, contentedly nibbling on the large cookie in her hand.

-----

"I, ah... ... Hold on; lemme check!" Callie replied hastily, soon locating a few napkins that she had apparently brought with her and holding them out to Marie. "Maybe these will work...?" she suggested hopefully.

Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28212

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:09 am

"Yeah, it's cozy...!" Oskar replied before pausing to take another nibble of his fluffy muffin. "The little snacks are good, too... I don't know why you don't see more people coming here. It's actually pretty fresh." Turning his attention to the wall, he admired the various pieces of art hanging there. They definitely added to the overall stylish atmosphere of the place.

-----

"I hope so; thanks," Marie responded as she took the napkins. First, she took one and held it out under the rain to moisten it. Then, she tried to scrub off any small patches of dirt. Lastly, she used the dry napkins to try soaking up the moisture. "Thankfully, that wasn't a really muddy puddle," she commented as she finished. "So, did I get it?"

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:08 am

((Would it be fine if Sky entered the café? I don't want to jump in if it's not what you intended. Just making sure~))
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62464

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:15 pm

(Yes, it would be perfectly, 100% fine. It is kind of where everybody is at the moment. xD)

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:48 pm

(('K. Doesn't hurt to double-check. xD))

Sky had been casually doing some shopping, but almost immediately after leaving Booyah Base, a downpour of rain began. She kind of enjoyed it at first—before she realized that the rain could soak her brand-new clothes. It only took her a couple of seconds to glance around and locate a tiny little café, which she wasted no time in dashing over to. Panting, she sat down at one of the tables to catch her breath.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed May 04, 2016 11:35 pm

"I know, right?" Lill agreed, turning her head to look at the same pieces of art as Oskar. "I'm kinda surprised at how quiet it is..." she added with a thoughtful look on her face, trailing off when she noticed another Inkling coming through the door. "... Oh, hey! Looks like someone else just decided to stop in," she commented with a little smile, turning her attention back to Oskar. "Wanna go over there and say hi?"

-----

Once Marie had finished wiping her outfit dry, Callie quickly scanned it for any signs of remaining dirt. "Hmm... ... Yep, I think so! Looks pretty clean to me!" she responded, clapping her hands together as she spoke.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu May 05, 2016 12:11 am

"Eh?" Oskar looked up to see an Inkling girl sitting a small distance away. "Sure," he responded to Lill's question softly. At an unhurried pace, he rose to his feet and strolled towards the newly-arrived Inkling. "Hi, there," he greeted with a shy little wave. "Did you get caught in the rain, too...?" he asked, beginning to make friendly conversation.

-----

"Pheeewww..." Marie let out a long sigh of relief, closing her eyes softly as she did so. "PLEASE try to be more careful next time, alright?" she requested of her extremely enthusiastic cousin. "This time was just lucky. Next time, I just know I'll get covered in mud stains...!"

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu May 05, 2016 2:25 pm

"Alright, cool; let's go!" Sort of hopping to her feet, Lill began strolling in the direction of the other Inkling girl as well, waving in a friendly fashion as she approached. "Hiya...!" she greeted, then went quiet to let Oskar continue speaking.

-----

Callie, looking relieved that her cousin's efforts to clean her signature costume had been successful, gave a little nod. "'K; I will... Totally sorry about that," she apologized again in a rather sheepish tone, proceeding to pause for a few moments as she simply glanced around. Noting that the plaza still seemed to be quite empty, she assumed they would have at least some time left to continue their leisurely stroll. "... Sooo... Ready to keep walking, then?" she asked, a smile gradually returning to her face.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu May 05, 2016 4:22 pm

"Yup; gotta enjoy the peace and quiet here while it lasts," Marie responded, casually twirling her umbrella over her shoulder. "It kinda looks like it's about to let up..." She cast her gaze towards the soft gray sky, blinking and shielding her eyes with her free hand as a faint beam of sunlight poked through the clouds.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu May 05, 2016 4:40 pm

"Huh... You're right," Callie noted as she stared up into the sky, squinting her eyes a little at the sudden, faint brightness. "OK then, that just settles it; we'd better get moving...!" As she said this, she began marching forward once more, her golden-yellow gaze occasionally sweeping across the plaza as if looking out for sudden swarms of screaming fans.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu May 05, 2016 5:17 pm

Marie slowly followed Callie, lagging behind somewhat, not in any sort of hurry to get anywhere. Also, if there was some distance between them, then the odds of her getting soaked in the event of her cousin finding another large puddle were much lower. However, despite her lazy gait, she was just as alert and on the lookout as Callie. Every so often, she would calmly but thoroughly scan her surroundings.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu May 05, 2016 8:54 pm

Continuing to make her way through the plaza, it didn't take very long for Callie to discover another decently-sized puddle just a few steps ahead of her. With a brief glance back over her shoulder to make sure Marie was a safe distance away this time, she proceeded to bounce through the puddle, causing a small splash at her feet with every step that she took.

-----

(New character time, aw yeee. :D

Name: Kyle
Species: Inkling
Age or Age Range: 16
Appearance: An Inkling of pretty much average height for his age (though a little on the tall side) with a slight tan and green eyes. His tentacles, which are usually yellowish-orange in color, are styled in a "ponytail" like those of many Inkling boys. He can most commonly be seen wearing a pair of Octoglasses on his head, a Layered Anchor LS shirt, and a pair of Choco Clogs.
Ink Weapon(s)?: Though he's used a variety of Ink Weapons so far, his top favorite is currently the Heavy Splatling, closely followed by the Custom E-liter 3K.
Brief Summary of Personality/Traits: Kyle is generally easygoing and patient, and can sometimes be a bit lazy. (Will RP out any additional details)
Canon or Not?: Non-canon
Other: N/A

Name: Mint
Age or Age Range: 15
Appearance: Mint is slightly small in stature, has a rather pale skin tone, and her eye color is pink. Her two longest tentacles reach slightly below her shoulders in length, and they are most often a very light greenish color. She usually wears a soft pink t-shirt with a large, white bow at the front of its collar, a white skirt with slight lace around the bottom, and thin white boots with light gray soles.
Ink Weapon(s)?: None, currently
Brief Summary of Personality/Traits: Polite, thoughtful and usually somewhat reserved. Prefers to do things in an orderly fashion. (Will RP out any additional details)
Other: She has never actually participated in an Ink Battle before; though now that she's heading to Inkopolis for the first time, she hopes to finally try one.

I actually originally started planning for these two since before this RP. xD I just couldn't decide on some details for a while.)

Last edited by Mistystar on Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu May 05, 2016 11:19 pm

Marie chuckled as she watched Callie splash through the puddle like a small child. However, when she happened to glance at the nearby café, she noticed several young Inklings hanging around inside. "Uhh, Cal...?" she called, trying not to be overly loud and draw attention to herself. "We might wanna get out of here soon; I just noticed some squidkids in that café there... Y'know, the one with the totally huge window...?" She knew that, at any moment, one of the young Inklings could just happen to glance over and notice them.

(I'm throwing another character in, too. :D)

Name: Carolyn
Age or Age Range: 14
Appearance: An Inkling girl of average height, with long tentacles in both the front and back, and "bangs" parted to one side of her face. Her tentacles are usually a light yellow, and her eyes are blue. She usually wears a white ribbon on one side of her head, a frilly white blouse, a light blue bolero, a frilly black skirt, and dressy black shoes with white, knee-high socks. She also wears jewellry; a pair of diamond stud earrings, and a gold necklace with a heart-shaped pendant, featuring a border of diamonds.
Ink Weapon(s)?: Her favorite seems to be the Slosher, though she owns many more Ink Weapons (mostly from the same brand) as well.
Brief Summary of Personality/Traits: Stuck-up, spoiled, and condescending. Considers herself a "true" Squid Sisters fan, having been to several of their concerts and owning an impressive collection of memorabilia and official merchandise.
Other: (None)

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri May 06, 2016 12:05 am

(Whoop~ She has been added to the list. :D)

"Huh?" Callie whirled around until she was facing the café's large window, quickly noticing the small group of Inklings inside. "... Oh...!" With a slight gasp, she lowered her umbrella until it was hiding at least half of her face, then hurriedly scurried back in the direction of Marie (not without sort of hopping through the puddle she had just crossed, though). "Yeaaahhh... I guess we should," she agreed when she had reached her cousin's side. "I mean... that was a close call! I think I was almost spotted over there...!!"

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri May 06, 2016 6:53 am

Whitefeather wrote:"Eh?" Oskar looked up to see an Inkling girl sitting a small distance away. "Sure," he responded to Lill's question softly. At an unhurried pace, he rose to his feet and strolled towards the newly-arrived Inkling. "Hi, there," he greeted with a shy little wave. "Did you get caught in the rain, too...?" he asked, beginning to make friendly conversation.
Mistystream wrote:"Alright, cool; let's go!" Sort of hopping to her feet, Lill began strolling in the direction of the other Inkling girl as well, waving in a friendly fashion as she approached. "Hiya...!" she greeted, then went quiet to let Oskar continue speaking.
Sky's breathing was beginning to ease when she noticed an Inkling boy and girl walking toward her. "Hellooooo!" she greeted them, a dorky kind of grin spread across her face. She then glanced out of the café window as though she had forgotten that she had just been greeted. "Yeah, I did. I came here to… well… get out of the rain." Turning back to the other Inklings, she mentioned, "I suppose I should buy something while I'm here, right? Guess I'll do that now." She stood up and then paused. "Wait—you don't mind that, do you? I really don't mean to be rude; I can stay here if you want."
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri May 06, 2016 10:43 am

"Ah, no, it's fine; I understand," Oskar responded with a gentle nod and smile. "Uhm, if you end up finding it hard to decide what to get... the muffins here are pretty good, I think," he suggested. "N-not saying you HAVE to get one, of course," he quickly added, worried about sounding bossy.

-----

Marie gasped, her eyes widening, when she saw one of the Inklings inside the café briefly look out the window. "OK, we're gonna be caught any second if we stick around any longer!" she commented, also making an effort to hide her face beneath her umbrella. "C'mon; let's get back to the studio...!" At a quicker-than-usual pace for her, she headed back in the direction of the studio's back door, motioning for Callie to follow.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri May 06, 2016 3:05 pm

(I just remembered something; I've recently been meaning to start putting tags on my RP posts here. I think I'll do that now, starting with this one. x3)

Lill - Female, 14 - Oskar and Sky

"Yeah, go ahead...!" Lill chimed in, also in response to Sky. "We'll just be waiting right here," she added, giving a friendly smile.

-----

Callie - Female, 17 - Marie

Callie continued to lower her umbrella until it was obscuring her entire face, then turned to Marie and nodded. Without hesitation, she began to run after her cousin, hoping they hadn't actually been spotted already.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri May 06, 2016 3:49 pm

(Yesssss, the tag system~ :D *So thankful that those experienced RPers on CS introduced us to it*)

Hugh - Male, 15 - Tagged: Callie and Marie

Hugh, who had been in the plaza for several moments already, happened to be standing directly in the middle of the path to the studio's back door. "Oh my gosssh!" he exclaimed, watching in amazement as Callie and Marie headed right towards him. "Isss it really you?! The SSSquid SSSissstersss?!" he asked, hardly able to believe his luck, running into two of the most legendary squid celebrities of all time in the plaza.

-----

Marie - Female, 17 - Tagged: Callie and Hugh

"WHAAA!!"
Marie somehow hadn't noticed the Inkling boy standing in the path, so she was taken by complete surprise when he suddenly spoke up, standing right in front of her. "U-uhh, hey...?" she greeted, forcing a grin, but unable to hide her awkwardness. Great. Now everysquid in the area probably knows we're here, she thought to herself, just waiting for fans to start pouring in from around every corner.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri May 06, 2016 4:11 pm

(*Also thankful :D*)

Callie - Female, 17 - Tagged: Marie and Hugh

"EEK!!"
Callie, having also been somehow oblivious to the Inkling boy's presence, jumped back a little in her moment of surprise. Then, with a rather flustered-sounding exhale, she stepped forward once again. "Umm... H-hiiiiii!" she squeaked, a noticeably-awkward grin spreading across her face as she quickly waved a hand in greeting.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri May 06, 2016 4:26 pm

Whitefeather wrote:"Ah, no, it's fine; I understand," Oskar responded with a gentle nod and smile. "Uhm, if you end up finding it hard to decide what to get... the muffins here are pretty good, I think," he suggested. "N-not saying you HAVE to get one, of course," he quickly added, worried about sounding bossy.
Mistystream wrote:(I just remembered something; I've recently been meaning to start putting tags on my RP posts here. I think I'll do that now, starting with this one. x3)

Lill - Female, 14 - Oskar and Sky

"Yeah, go ahead...!" Lill chimed in, also in response to Sky. "We'll just be waiting right here," she added, giving a friendly smile.
((This tagging mechanic seems pretty useful. I'd like to know exactly how it works, though, just to make sure I don't screw things up.))
"I could go for a muffin right now. Sounds good to me," Sky replied. "Thanks for understanding and stuff." She casually aimed a wink and a point of a finger in their direction as she strolled over to the counter. As Oskar had suggested, she ordered a muffin, then proceeded to return to the table she had been sitting at. After taking a bite and swallowing, she noted, "You're right! This is pretty good stuff." She paused for a bit before asking, "So… who are you guys?"
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri May 06, 2016 9:42 pm

(There's not really a set format, but you basically just put the name of the character, then what characters they're "tagged" (interacting) with at the moment. c: You could also add more helpful info inbetween, such as the character's gender and age (like we did there), and even extra details like their current mood or location of something, if you want.
... Actually, I think I should add the location to my thing. O3O)

Oskar - Male, 15 - Location: Plaza Café - Tagged: Lill and Sky
Oskar seemed relieved that his muffin suggestion was taken well. "Oh, uh," he began to respond to Sky's question, "my name's Oskar. I'm just... some guy."

Hugh - Male, 15 - Location: Inkopolis Plaza, by the alley - Tagged: Callie and Marie
"YEEE!"
Hugh, too, jumped back a bit in response to the Squid Sisters' surprised reaction. However, after this awkward moment, he spoke again. "It really ISSS you!" he cried excitedly. "Hi! I'm sssort of a big fan!"

Marie - Female, 17 - Location: Inkopolis Plaza, by the alley - Tagged: Hugh and Callie
"You are, huh?" Marie responded, though not doing a particularly good job of feigning enthusiasm. In truth, she wasn't very happy about being taken by surprise like this, especially as she and Callie were escaping back to their studio to avoid such a scenario in the first place.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 am

Whitefeather wrote:(There's not really a set format, but you basically just put the name of the character, then what characters they're "tagged" (interacting) with at the moment. c: You could also add more helpful info inbetween, such as the character's gender and age (like we did there), and even extra details like their current mood or location of something, if you want.
... Actually, I think I should add the location to my thing. O3O)

Oskar - Male, 15 - Location: Plaza Café - Tagged: Lill and Sky
Oskar seemed relieved that his muffin suggestion was taken well. "Oh, uh," he began to respond to Sky's question, "my name's Oskar. I'm just... some guy."
((Thanks! I'll definitely be doing that now.))

Sky — Female, 15 — Location: Plaza Café — Tagged: Oskar and Lill
"Haha, okay," Sky responded, chuckling. "Oskar. That's a pretty cool name. I'm Sky." She then directed her gaze over to Lill. "And who are you?"
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat May 07, 2016 3:46 pm

(Location seems like a good idea; I think I should start adding it, too. ^3^)

Lill - Female, 14 - Location: Plaza Café - Tagged: Oskar and Sky
"Me?" Lill started when she heard Sky's question. "I'm Lill. I just came to Inkopolis kinda recently, actually!" the blue-tentacled Inkling explained, casting a brief glance out into the plaza and grinning a little at the mention of her recent arrival here.

-----

Callie - Female, 17 - Location: Inkopolis Plaza, by the alley - Tagged: Marie and Hugh
"Oh, u-um... Cool...!" Callie replied, attempting to keep her grin wide despite the awkwardness of the situation. Though she felt rather disappointed that her and Marie's efforts to go unnoticed for once had failed, she felt like she had to keep a smile on her face for the sake of this young fan.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun May 08, 2016 6:36 am

Sky — Female, 15 — Location: Plaza Café — Tagged: Oskar and Lill
"Ah, cool! I came here within the past year, but I got used to it pretty quickly. Inkopolis is a really nice place," replied Sky before taking another bite of her muffin.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next