Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Splatoon (1) RP

3 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Splatoon (1) RP - Page 6 Empty Re: Splatoon (1) RP

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:52 pm

Marie - Female, 17 - Location: Just outside of Blackbelly Skatepark - Tagged: Kyle
Marie stood tall, smiling proudly as she was complimented and thanked. "Hey, it was nothing," she responded with a sort of twinkle in her eye, holding her head high. She loved feeling appreciated like this. "Well, I'd better get back to the studio," she told Kyle, resting her Charger against her shoulder. "I bet Callie's bored out of her mind right now... Well, that, or getting into trouble," she commented with an awkward chuckle. She could only imagine what could be going on with Callie at the moment. "We can always keep talking on the train," she pointed out, beginning to slowly stroll back to the station.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32872

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:02 pm

Kyle - Male, 16 - Location: Just outside of Blackbelly Skatepark - Tagged: Marie
"Oh, right... Wouldn't want to keep you here, then," Kyle noted, sort of laughing awkwardly. He figured he should be heading back home, himself, anyway. "Yeah, actually... That sounds nice," he replied thoughtfully as he began heading back to the train station with Marie.

Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28212

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:12 pm

Marie - Female, 17 - Location: On the train to Inkopolis Plaza - Tagged: Kyle
After a little bit of leisurely strolling, Marie arrived at the station. Putting her now-clean sunglasses back on, she stepped onto the train and took a seat, making sure to choose one with a space for Kyle next to her. Giving a relaxed sigh, she sunk back into the padded seat, ready to enjoy the ride back to the bustling plaza.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:37 pm

Kyle - Male, 16 - Location: On the train to Inkopolis Plaza - Tagged: Marie
When they arrived at the station, Kyle stepped onto the train with Marie, sitting down at the seat she had left open for him. Similarly to her, he leaned back to enjoy the relaxing ride back to Inkopolis plaza. For a moment, he stayed silent, a surreal sort of feeling still lingering in his mind when he thought about who he was so casually hanging out with.
After a while, however, Kyle worried that he was creating an awkward silence after becoming somewhat lost in thought, so he decided to try making conversation. "... So..." he began, glancing to his side at Marie, "this was pretty fun, wasn't it?"

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:50 pm

Thankfully, the silence hadn't been bothering Marie at all. Actually, she was almost beginning to doze off when she heard Kyle speak. "Hrm...?" She lazily turned her head to face him. "Oh, yeah, it was great!" she responded in a mellow tone. "You know, I came out here in the first place to clear my head, 'cause I was feeling kinda stressed-out," she explained to him. "I say it was a total success. I had a really great time out here."

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:03 pm

Kyle - Male, 16 - Location: On the Train to Inkopolis Plaza - Tagged: Marie
"Huh... Well, glad it helped," Kyle responded, giving a thoughtful smile. "I enjoyed it a lot, too. You've been really cool to hang out with, Marie," he continued in a sincere tone, nodding his head a little. "I mean... for one thing, we totally agree on Chargers," the Inkling boy pointed out with a chuckle.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:25 pm

"Aw... Thanks," Marie responded to Kyle's compliment with a small, lopsided, but noticeably genuine smile, then gave a small laugh in reaction to his statement about their taste in Ink Weapons. "You bet!" she continued, giving her Hero Charger a little pat. "I almost always use a Charger in Ink Battles."

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:43 pm

"No prob," Kyle spoke, still smiling. "And, yeah... Chargers are really trusty," he added in agreement, running a hand across his beloved Custom E-liter 3K. "They've gotta be one of my favorite types, too... I use this one almost as much as my Heavy Splatling. And I use that one a loooottt," he explained, his smile becoming a sort of grin.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:53 pm

Marie appeared rather interested in this topic. "You use a Splatling? Cool," she responded. "I should give one a good try sometime, too. I bet I could make it work." She grinned again. "Maybe, next time you see me, I'll be bringing one into battle!"

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:06 am

"I bet you could, too," Kyle agreed, chuckling again. "They are pretty similar to Chargers, after all," he added, glancing at his' and Marie's Ink Weapons for a moment. Then, hearing her next words, he couldn't help giving a slightly wider smile. "That'd be cool; can't wait to see what happens!"

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:15 am

"Same!" Marie agreed, closing her eyes in a calm smile. "Heh. Maybe next time, Callie will join in, too," she suggested, wondering what her cousin would think of the idea. She figured she'd wholeheartedly agree to come, of course; she never seemed to skimp in the enthusiasm department.
All of a sudden, the train could be felt pulling to a stop. "Oh! We're here already...?" Marie gathered her things and slowly got to her feet. "Guess this is bye for now," she told Kyle, almost sounding a little disappointed that they couldn't have more time to chat.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:33 am

"Heheh; I bet that would be fun," Kyle replied thoughtfully. Though he sounded fairly calm, the thought of getting to participate in an Ink Battle with both Marie AND Callie seemed like an incredibly rare and special opportunity to him.
When he felt the train pulling to a stop, Kyle looked somewhat surprised. "Eh? Huh, looks like we are...!" Sliding off of his seat, he grabbed his Charger and turned to look at Marie once more. "I guess so... See you," he responded with a respectful bow of his head, also sounding rather disappointed. He gave one last, friendly grin, however, before strolling toward the train's exit.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:46 am

Marie - Female, 17 - Location: Heading back to the studio - Tagged: (none)
Marie responded to Kyle's farewell grin with a little wave and grin of her own. "Right back at ya," she called after him. After taking a moment to be sure she had everything with her, she, too, stepped off of the train. Taking a deep, calm breath, she left for her and Callie's studio in the plaza.
When Marie stepped out of Inkopolis Tower, she noticed the plaza was now bustling with activity. She pulled her hat forward to further obscure her face, just in case, and strolled towards the studio at her own pace. Despite the level of activity here, she was actually rather calm. Her trip just a moment ago had put her in a particularly good mood. Almost humming a tune, she climbed the stairs to the studio's back door and stepped inside. "Hey, Callie!" she called. "I'm back!"

("She pulled her hat forward to further obscure her face, just in case, and strolled towards the studio at her own pace."
... ...
... ... ...
... OH MY GLOB. I swear, I did not make that triple-rhyme on purpose. AH! )

Last edited by Whitefeather on Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:56 am

Inside the studio, the atmosphere was mostly calm, just at it had been when Marie left earlier. However, something seemed a little... off. In the background, a somewhat eerie, faint moaning sort of sound could be heard, and strangely enough, there was no reply to Marie's greeting.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:03 am

Marie - Female, 17 - Location: Entering the Inkopolis News Studio - Tagged: ???
When her greeting wasn't met with the cheery response she expected, Marie grew a little unsettled. Additionally, who or what was making that creepy, almost ghostly moaning sound? Hearing it changed her unsettled feeling into one of slight fear. "U-uhm... C-Callie...?" she called out again, very, very slowly beginning to move down the passageway to the colorful studio.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:09 am

"... Mariiiiieeeeeee...?" a voice, sounding much like the eerie moaning, could be heard vaguely calling back as Marie slowly started to move down the passageway. The closer she came to the studio, the louder these unsettling noises became.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:16 am

Marie - Female, 17 - Location: Entering the Inkopolis News Studio - Tagged: ????????
Hearing the unsettling voice suddenly calling her name, Marie grew even more frightened. "H-h-hello...?!" she called back again as she drew closer, her fear quite apparent. Eventually, she reached the end of the passageway. After a moment of simply standing there, she gulped hard, and slowly peeked around the corner, her teeth clenched and one of her eyes shut tight, unsure and scared of what she might see.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:32 am

Callie - Female, 17 - Location: Inkopolis News Studio - Tagged: Marie
In the middle of the colorful studio was none other than Callie, sitting in her usual chair and floppily resting her arms and head on the table, which was covered in empty, plastic wrappers. As it turned out, she was the one making the faint, eerie sounds all along. Spotting Marie from the corner of her eye, she slowly glanced in her direction, lifting a hand to give a tiny wave. "Heyyyy Mariiieeee..." she greeted her cousin in a rather weak fashion.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:39 am

Marie - Female, 17 - Location: Inkopolis News Studio - Tagged: Callie
Marie's eyes widened when she saw her cousin. "C-Callie...!" she gasped, sort of rushing up to her. "Are you alright...?!" she asked concernedly. "You sound terrible!" Turning her attention to the table, she noticed the sea of plastic wrappers. Seeing this, she had a feeling she knew what might have happened here.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:45 am

"Y-yeah... I'm fine... Kind of," Callie slowly tried to explain, staring up at Marie with a somewhat pitiful expression. "... Bleugh... So many sandwiches, though..." she continued with a soft groan, confirming what Marie had likely already been suspecting.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:13 am

As if by reflex, Marie threw a palm to her face and sighed hard. "Ugh; Callieee...!" she groaned, sounding somewhat annoyed, "Were you even thinking?! You-..." However, she suddenly stopped. Callie just looked so pathetic and miserable, she couldn't even bring herself to finish. This was an Inkling who normally seemingly found it near-impossible to stay still and not smile, and now, she could hardly even see a trace of spirit or energy left in her. She probably regretted her idea more than enough already. Her expression softened, now looking genuinely sympathetic, and she gave another, softer sigh. "Er... Your stomach doesn't hurt TOO much, does it...?" she asked quietly, even though, judging by Callie's total lack of enthusiasm, she already guessed it had to feel pretty awful.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:35 am

"Meh... W-well, y'know..." Callie began vaguely, as if trying not to admit just how uncomfortable she was currently feeling. When she tried to sit up a little straighter, however, she instantly winced, her expression clearly giving her situation away. "Owww..." she whined as she flopped back into her original position, looking defeated. How she had thought it was a good idea to eat that many sandwiches was a mystery even to her.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:46 am

Marie cringed at this sight. "Ahhh... Hang in there, Callie," she told her before heading off to look for something. "Just take it easy. I'm gonna get you something that might help you feel better, alright?" she explained before disappearing out of the studio room to get her bag. She was sure she had some emergency peppermints tucked away in it.

Meanwhile, a few concerned Inklings could be seen gathered outside the studio's huge window, noticing Callie. They could tell she wasn't feeling well, and looked rather worried.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:03 pm

Callie - Female, 17 - Location: Inkopolis News Studio - Tagged: Marie, etc
"'Kay," Callie quietly responded with a nod as Marie was leaving, quite thankful to her cousin for offering to help her out. Then, she suddenly noticed a small group of Inklings standing by the studio's window, staring inside with concerned faces. "Eep...!" she gasped a little, wondering how long they had been watching. Slowly, she looked back at them, forcing a grin and giving them a somewhat lazier version of her signature, friendly wave, trying to assure them that she was OK.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:24 pm

Some of the Inklings, who all looked genuinely concerned and sympathetic for Callie, returned the wave. The caring looks on their faces alone were enough to show that they hoped she'd feel better soon.

Marie, who now had her bag, was returning to the colorful studio when she noticed a note posted on a bulletin board along the way. She just glanced over at it curiously, but momentarily froze when she saw what it said. According to this note, her and Callie were supposed to make an announcement about a new line of clothing...
... Less than ten minutes from now.
"Wah...!" At a speed that was almost unusual for her, Marie rushed back into the studio. "Back...!" she announced, coming back to Callie's side, setting her bag on the table, and digging through it frantically. "H-here; have this," she hastily told her cousin, offering her a peppermint. She chose to wait a moment before bringing up what she just read.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next