Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossover: Apocalypse

+4
Roseblossom
Shimmer da Freakin Queen
Silverstar
Swallowfeather
8 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Crossover: Apocalypse Empty Crossover: Apocalypse

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:41 pm

This is NOT an "official" Crossover; it is a "spinnoff" with an alternate path.

A while back, a group of travelers were on a quest to defeat a powerful enemy. However, just when they were getting closer to facing their nemesis in combat, a curse was laid on many of them and they never got to complete their journey...
A good amount of time has passed since then. During this time, the group was separated. Some were separated into smaller groups and others ended up on their own. Also, the "Crossover World" as some called it has grown more dangerous. Several towns and villages were destroyed, leaving ruins in their place, and encounters with dangerous creatures are more common.
Eventually, the curses laid on the travelers wore off and they continued adventuring. These are the travels of those individuals [and possibly some new ones]...

~RULES~
1.) Please do not act like you own the place. I'm sorry, but if I feel you're practically taking over and running my RP, I'll have to say something about it.
2.) This is in no way a "random RP". If it was, it would be on the board for such RPs.
3.) Basic RP common-sense rules apply [no Mary-Sues/godmodding/powerplaying/etc.]
4.) This RP may actually end at any moment. If I decide we've reached an overall conclusion, that will be the end of this RP.
5.) Use your common sense when it comes to content.

This is the form:

Name:
What Series/Universe is This Character From?:
Appearance:
Personality and Traits:
Other:

Last edited by Whitefeather on Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:33 am; edited 7 times in total
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32762

Back to top Go down

Crossover: Apocalypse Empty Re: Crossover: Apocalypse

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:58 pm

My starting form:

Name: Haku Yowane
What Series/Universe is This Character From?: Vocaloid
Appearance: Same as always, except her beloved hair ribbon is missing and, due to some battle training she put herself through after she regained her sight (her curse was blindness), she's slightly more muscular than before.
Personality and Traits: Although she's the same gentle, sweet person she always was at heart, due to the events that have happened to her during and since the quest (especially losing her ribbon and becoming blind and helpless for a while), she seems to have grown a slightly colder outer shell...
Other: She fights wielding a large steel weapon known as a "hammeraxe"; half hammer, half battle-axe. One of her main goals is to find her lost ribbon, which means a lot to her.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstar Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:58 pm

Name:Barbara [Barbie] Millicent Roberts

What Series/Universe is This Character From?: She is doll...so I guess Doll World xD

Appearance: A pretty doll with black and blond hair. She changes her hair color often or styles it different. She wear leather, combat boots, ripped jeans and black fishnet leggings. Her signature is her dog tag around her neck. Although she prefers the 'stronger' look...she can get dazzled up if she needs too. She is kinda best of both worlds fashion wise.

Personality and Traits: Barbie is tired of people assuming she is some girly girl who is afraid to get dirty. She is strong willed and independent. She is capable of taking matters into her own hands. She normally has a good temper but in stressful situations she tends to be short with even her best friends. She is a leader among sorts but isn't afraid of taking orders. The troubles of her past haunt her but she tried her best to not let anything get in her way. She wants to avenge her parents death.

Other: A note form Barbie:

"Hey, I'm Barbie. Don't be deceived. I'm not just that pretty little doll you have stuffed in the back of your closet. I don't wear pink dresses and rose scented perfume. I am not weak. I am strong and not afraid to get a little dirty if it means keeping my friends safe. I can easily trick you. Your mind is wired so that you think of me as that sweet pretty little doll. Ha, no. I'm strong powerful and independent. Don't you forget it. I can destroy you."

Silverstar
Silverstar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 60
Fresh-kill : 20291

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:36 am

Surrounded in ruins, Haku cautiously walked along an old road. She scanned her surroundings as she walked, ready to react at the slightest sign of danger at any moment. Upon hearing a rustle somewhere nearby, she gasped, stopping in her tracks, standing tall, and clutching her weapon tightly, and looked in all directions. She couldn't help but let a low, quiet growl escape from her throat as she clenched her teeth in anticipation. "Come out here... NOW!"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstar Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:09 am

[How can I join in? I'm new xD]
Silverstar
Silverstar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 60
Fresh-kill : 20291

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:14 am

[However you want; just bring your character in wherever you'd like. c:

And now, because I just love to post in RPs... MOOOOORE~]

After standing still and tense for a few moments and not being met with any danger, Haku relaxed. However, she let her guard down too soon; a strange, mutated, cat-like beast leaped out from behind a crumbling wall. Spooked, she met the creature with a hard hit from the hammer end of her weapon as it flew through the air towards her throat. The bloodthirsty monster flew several feet through the air after being struck, landing hard.
Upon seeing the creature just lying there, hurt, Haku couldn't help but feel a twinge of guilt and sympathy for it. Carefully, she approached it, then knelt down beside it. She gently put a hand on its slowly rising and falling side, heaving a sigh. "I'm sorry, poor fella," she murmured sadly, gently stroking its scruffy fur, "I just did that out of fear and defense..." Looking around, she found a medium-sized sheet of old, tattered cloth lying nearby. She grabbed it, then draped it over the animal like a blanket. "Just try to rest... I hope you get better..." After giving it one last gentle stroke behind the ear, she stood and continued walking along the road.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmer da Freakin Queen Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:14 pm

Name: Pinkamina (Pinkie) Pie

What Series/Universe is This Character From?: My Little Pony

Appearance: A pink pony with a pink mane in a darker shad, sky blue eyes and a cutie mark of 3 brightly colored balloons on her flank

Personality and Traits: Most of the time, Pinkie is just the ordinary party animal. She loves to have fun, laugh, throw parties. Everywhere she goes, she pulls around her Party Wagon, in case of a immediate need for a party. Jumping around, the naive pony will befriend almost anyone in her path. But, sometimes, you better watch out. Just because this pony just wants to have some harmless fun doesn't mean she won't hurt you. If you've angered her enough, Pinkie could easily make fanfictions, like Cupcakes, reality in seconds.

Other: In battle, Pinkie uses her Party Cannon, other party supplies, and her Pinkie Sense to defend herself and keep her and other friends alive. Oh, and a quote from Pinkie "I might be nice and appreciate things like parties, friends and rainbows, but make no mistake, I'm no pushover!"
Shimmer da Freakin Queen
Shimmer da Freakin Queen
Warrior

Herbs : 4
Fresh-kill : 20152

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:57 pm

[Welcome to the RP, Shimmer. c:

And now, I will post AGAIN just because I can (feel free to join in at any time).]

Eventually, Haku made her way out of the ruins and into an overgrown area nearby with a few trees. A small, cold stream ran through the area; it looked like the perfect spot to rest. She quickly began gathering long branches, reeds, and large leaves. Once she gathered her materials, she got to work constructing a small, simple shelter by a large tree by the stream.
   Haku didn't sit down and rest once she was finished building, however. Traveling and working hard all day caused her to grow rather hungry, so she knew that she needed to find something to eat as soon as possible. She eyed the stream for a moment, wondering if there were any fish to be caught there, but soon discarded the idea. She didn't feel that she could take a life with her own hands, even if it was in an environment like this where she needed to keep her strength up and survive. Instead, she turned her attention to a nearby blackberry bush. That'll have to do for now... she thought to herself. She slowly made her way to the bush, keeping her guard up the whole time in case of danger, then started snacking. This is good... Let's hope it's enough to keep me going for now.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:58 am

Name: Roseblossom
Age: I'd say about 14 moons. [a year and 2 months in human time]
What Series/Universe is This Character From?: WCWI [warriors club webkinz insider]
Appearance: Short, rosey-colored fur. Pink nose, blue eyes.
Personality and Traits: Usually she loves having fun and playing and telling jokes. But if you hurt and/or threaten her and/or her friends, then she goes right into rage mode, fighting as hard as she can, kind of like a wolf.
Other:
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28001

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:23 pm

Name: Norway (or Lukas Bondevik, which is his human name, but only close friends and family call him that)
What Series/Universe is This Character From?: Hetalia like you expected anything different from me
Appearance: Crossover: Apocalypse 16c9n9g
(He's the one on the left, saluting. That's Iceland -- Norway's little brother -- on the right, but I won't be playing him.)
Personality and Traits: Norway is a stoic, normally unexpressive nation, though he does have strong emotions, he just doesn't show them often. He has a little stubborn curl on the lower right side of his head that, when tugged on, causes Norway to fall asleep almost instantly.  Nobody knows why this happens, it just does. His little Nordic Cross barrette in his hair doubles as a communication device, very much like a cell phone. He secretly enjoys outsmarting others and pulling discreet pranks on them, but he would never admit that. He rarely smiles, in fact, it's almost like he doesn't know how to. Sure, he knows what happiness is and what it feels like, but he just doesn't smile unless it's something absolutely miraculous that's happened. He might act cold towards new people at first, but once his trust is earned, you are his friend for life -- a very loyal country.
Other: Norway is capable of all sorts of magic, and he has a few fairies that accompany him and that he talks to. Most other people don't see them unless Norway grants them the ability to see his fairy friends -- it's to protect the fairies. Again, a loyal and nice country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:29 pm

[Welcome, you two. <3

Instead of posting another RP post... I will wait for someone else to join in.]
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:10 pm

[Welp, I have the muse, so I'll go ahead and kickstart Norway since I can. I'll also be playing Norway's fairy friends, but they aren't really named in Hetalia, so I'll just give them names.
I also just have a lot of muse at the moment. You have been warned.~]

A gentle breeze wove its way through the lush green forest, the foliage rustling softly and the towering trees swaying gently, as if performing a calming dance. Wildflowers are also affected by the breeze, the air tugging at the petals lightly, like a playful and curious child. On one of these little wildflowers, however, a pale cyan colored fairy was trying to rest, disturbed by the wind. Being just a small, baby fairy, she could not withstand the wind and quickly tumbled off the flower's petals, landing with a thud. The fairy felt embarrassed as well as pain in her wings that she landed on; she started to sob quietly... that is, until a pair of gentle, gloved hands cupped around her and lifted the fairy off the ground. The fairy looked up and smiled, feeling relived to see a familiar face.
"... Hi, Norway." She said quietly, glancing back into the stoic, navy blue eyes of her friend. The boy, Norway, didn't smile back at her, but that was alright... he was not known to be a very expressive country.
"Joy, are you alright?" Norway asked the cyan fairy, his face expressionless as always, though his tone was what carried his concern. She nodded, gesturing to her wings.
"Yes, but my wings..." She trailed off as Norway gently set her on the log he was sitting on.
"Don't move. Let Tera and Bithia tend to your wings." The blonde Norwegian commanded, and he lifted his head, whistling a loud and sharp whistle song. As if on cue, two more fairies flew out from the trees and onto the log. One was a vibrant green color, and the other was an equally bright lavender: Tera, the green one, and Bithia, the lavender one, were these fairies names, and they were twins. The two started to tend to Joy's hurt little wings, and once Norway was sure his fairy friends were fine, he stood up, arching his back to stretch. "I'm going on a walk." The country said plainly, heading towards the edge of the forest. Another breeze interrupted the serene silence of the dense wooded area, though Norway liked the wind -- it reminded him of his homeland in the actual country of Norway.
The blonde stopped as he heard a voice in the woods, and he snapped his fingers, using his magical abilities to make himself invisible -- but this only worked for a brief moment. He followed the sound and stood relatively close to the newcomer, which he could do since he was invisible, and he stared with his stoic navy blue eyes. I wonder what she's doing here in the forest... Can she see fairies too? The Norwegian watched as she snacked on blackberries, and he felt an interesting pang of pity in his heart for her. Still invisible for now, Norway silently walked to where a nearby apple tree was and picked a ripe one for her, and he walked back, going up behind her. Right as he reached her, his invisibility spell ran out, and he was visible once more.
"Miss." He said plainly, and held the apple out for her, his expression still blank. "Here. Blackberries alone won't sustain you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:45 pm

[It's OK; I haven't had a good RPing session in ages. >:D]

Suddenly, the sound of an unfamiliar voice caused Haku to gasp and whirl around in shock. Just staring at the stranger, she took a few slow steps back, eyes wide and panting slightly. Who is this guy...? she wondered to herself, He looks like he just wants to help... But that apple he's offering COULD just be a lure to make me let my guard down... She slowly moved her right hand to the handle of her hammeraxe, anxiously drumming it with her fingers as she stared at the unfamiliar face. Nearly every muscle in her body was tense, and she didn't move from where she was now standing.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:52 pm

Now, Norway might have been expressionless, but he wasn't made of stone either and could sense the atmosphere quite well. He could practically feel her suspicions radiating off her body like heat, and he blinked slowly at her with his dull, navy blue eyes. "You're anxious." He said bluntly. "I would be too if I were you. Oh well." Norway shrugged and took a bite of the apple he was going to offer her, but then he snapped his fingers in his free hand, causing a duplicate apple to appear, which he casually tossed to her while he finished up his apple. Even though the blonde was good at reading the mood and acting accordingly, Norway had forgotten that others probably weren't expecting him to know how to use magic as freely and as vastly as he did. Being in isolation with the exception of his fairies sort of made Norway forget social cues, and he nonchalantly continued to eat the original apple, watching the girl blankly. "Why are you here?" He asked, wanting to know her reasons for intruding his and the fairies home, but also he wanted to make sure she wasn't intending to harm his fairy friends -- they were his closest friends, since he was isolated for nearly all his life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:12 pm

When an apple was produced from thin air and tossed at her, Haku reacted quickly and snatched it right out of the air. She continued to stare at the strange boy, blinking slowly before replying to his question in a low voice. "I'm looking for something that I lost a while back... Something very dear and important to me."
After she was finished speaking, Haku's gaze shifted down to the ripe, juicy apple in her hand. Although she was very cautious and unsure, she was also starving. After carefully examining it and giving it a little sniff, she took a tiny bite to test its flavor. As it seemed to taste fine, she began to eat it faster and faster, eventually scarfing down huge mouthfuls until only the very core remained. Again, she spoke in a low, quiet voice. "... That was good... I needed that... Thank you."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:25 pm

He listened while still staring in her direction with his blank eyes, finishing up his apple until all that was in his hand was the apple core. Norway nodded at the girl's explanation and gratitude before glancing down at the apple core. "I see..." His voice trailed off as he close his hand that held the core, then he turned his hand towards the ground, dropping what was once the apple core, but was now sparkling, bright blue pixie dust, which flickered out onto the ground. "I live here. I've been here as long as I can remember..." Norway glanced back up at the girl and was about to say something else, until he felt a small tug on his hair. The blonde turned and saw Tera the fairy on his shoulder, looking towards the white-haired individual before them.
"Who is that, Lukas?" The little green fairy asked in her normal high-pitched voice, addressing him by his human name, which only very close friends and family used for Norway. He blinked his eyes at the fairy on his shoulder and shrugged. A sudden thought came to him, and Norway looked back at the girl. "... Do you believe in magic, or magical creatures? How do you feel about them?" The blonde asked bluntly, blinking slowly again with his stoic expression. Norway wasn't sure how to treat this girl who had intruded into his and his fairies' home. If she spoke badly or of ill-intent of fairies or other magical beings, he would cast a spell and force her out of the forest with no memory of their encounter. However, if she answered in a decent manner, he would likely guide her out of the forest, or at least let her pass through. After all, this forest was magical and filled with magical beings, who loved to play pranks on those who couldn't -- or sometimes even on those that could -- see them. This girl would likely get bullied by the creatures in this forest if they didn't know she was a kind soul...

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:39 pm

Haku carefully listened to what the boy had to say, seeming to relax a little. When asked about magic and the creatures associated with it, she tilted her head slightly. "Well," she said softly, "I wouldn't be surprised if they were around here... Strange stuff has been going on..." For a moment, she paused to stretch a little, then continued. "... If they are around, I hope they're not vicious or dangerous... I really don't want to have to use this..." As she said this, she looked down at her hammeraxe and sighed. "I don't like having to hurt anyone, even if it's to protect myself..."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:52 pm

As he listened to the white haired girl's answer, Norway felt Tera the green fairy sit down on his shoulder, her tiny hand holding onto the collar of his sailor suit [which you can look at in his form] for balance.
"Lukas, I think she's safe..." She whispered, and Norway nodded slowly in answer to both the girl and to Tera.
"I see... Very well." The Norwegian said softly, and he took a step closer to her as he cupped his hands, closing his eyes and concentrating as a dainty, full flower blossom appeared in his hands. He opened his navy blue eyes and looked back at the girl, holding his cupped hands up close to his mouth. "Don't move." He commanded bluntly, and then Norway gently blew on the flower blossom. The petals blew off and out of his hands, softly sailing through the air with a small trail of sparkles fanning out behind each petal as they gently brushing against the girl's body. Little did the girl know that the mere touch of these magically enhanced petals would enable her with the ability to see magical beings. Once the petals were gone, Norway reached a hand up to his shoulder and let Tera climb into his palm, then he held his hand out to her. "Tell me, do you see anything in my hand?" Norway asked, while Tera blinked curiously at the girl before her, her tiny hands holding onto one of Norway's fingers as she watched how the newcomer would react to being able to see her now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:07 pm

Haku stood still as she was told to, and gently closed her eyes as the flower petals surrounded her. After they were gone, she slowly opened her eyes again and looked down at what was held in front of her. To her amazement, before her eyes was a tiny creature; a fairy. "S-she... She's so... precious..." she murmured, leaning down closer to get a better look. "H-hello there, dearie..." Amazed, she looked up at the boy for a moment before returning her gentle gaze to the little being in his hand.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:11 pm

Norway kept his hand still as Tera shifted around in it, watching in slight amusement at the girl's look of wonder. The green fairy, Tera, blinked and waved shyly at the girl before blushing with shyness and flying out of Norway's hand and to his head, where she hid underneath his hat. The country glanced up at her and rolled his eyes a bit. "There's no need to hide, Tera... You heard her yourself, she won't hurt you." He looked back to her and realized he hadn't caught her name. "I need your name." He said blankly before putting a hand into his pocket nonchalantly while Tera peeked out from underneath Norway's sailor hat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:19 pm

Haku smiled and chuckled gently as the tiny creature fluttered up to the boy's head and hid under his hat. "He's right," she added softly, "it's okay..." She then looked at the boy as he spoke again, asking for her name. "... I'm Haku," she replied. "Haku Yowane... And you...? Who may you be...?" He seems nice, she thought to herself. I think I can relax... Just a little... I'll try not to relax too much, though, just in case...
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:24 pm

The blonde nodded as she stated her name to him, and blinked slowly when she requested his in turn. It was only natural for her to ask, and she would need to know his name if and when he had to escort her out of the forest. All the twists and turns could easily get Haku lost, and she sounded like she really needed to find whatever it was that she was looking for, especially if she had managed to wander into these magical woods. "I don't know how you'll take this, but I'm... actually a country." He said, then tipped his hat to her. "The Kingdom of Norway, at your service." The 23 year old said, his tone slightly amused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:33 pm

When she heard who this boy was, Haku gasped slightly. "You're... a country...? ...A-a country... Just... like..." She trailed off as she sank into her memories, staring into space. Memories of a certain two of her old traveling companions, especially one of the two. She remembered how much he seemed to care for her, and how he was there for her through both the good and the bad.
A little tear rolled down Haku's cheek as she stared off. Suddenly, she shook it off and wiped her face with an armwarmer. "S-sorry... I was just... thinking..." she murmured. "N-nice to meet you, Norway..."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:53 pm

Her voice and words intrigued Norway, and when she trailed off, he was confused. Upon seeing her first far-off look, Norway tilted his head to the side in curiosity. She seemed to reminiscing, which was okay... but then there was a stray tear rolling down her face soon enough. Now Norway felt guilty for having brought up these potentially bad memories for her, but it wasn't like he could have possibly known. He snapped his fingers and gave her a proper handkerchief to dry her eyes, even though she had already used her sleeve. "My apologies..." He said softly, but then, he suddenly heard a tiny voice screech through the air.
"Norway!! Norway!!"
At the sound of the fairies' voices, his normally stoic eyes went wide and filled with alarm. He whirled around, and he saw a three fairies flying frantically towards him, all of different shapes, sizes, and colors. Bithia, the lavender fairy and Tera's twin, flew forward and waved her arms about in a wild manner.
"Norway! A strange and malevolent being arrived here! He set the forest on fire!! You've got to help!" Bithia screeched again, and Norway gasped. The fairies he lived with where only capable of healing and magic that helped the forest thrive, so they were helpless to numerous adversasries, and fire was the most destructive of all. Norway suddenly smelled the smoke in the air, and he felt sick to his stomach with fear.
"No!" Norway shouted and tore off towards the woods, while the fairies that were left behind began to urge Haku along and quickly guide her to follow him, since they believed she could probably help out.
Norway arrived at the grotto where all the fairies lived, and he saw a large, blazing inferno. He gagged on the smoke, shielding his eyes from the harsh light and heat that threatened to blind him. Norway quickly clapped his hands together and parted them again, forming a large ball of water between them. With a grunt of effort, Norway hurled the ball of water at the fire, and when the two elements collided, steam burst into the air. The blonde shielded his eyes again and when he looked back, what he saw wasn't a pretty sight.
The grotto was unrecognizable, charred black from the fire and all the foliage that was once there turned to ash. Trees were scarred and smoldering, branches breaking off from the sheer trauma they'd gone through. And worst of all, Norway couldn't detect any presence of the fairies. He stared, his mouth slightly agape as he looked around at all the damage, which went on for a many miles wide radius. That was it.
The fairies, with the exception of Joy, Gina, Tera and Bithia, were no more.
Nearly all the forest was destroyed.
Nearly all of his home had vanished, just like that.
Norway fell to his hands and knees, his body shaking a bit with emotion, panting from the shock of his realization. For once, he was expressive -- pain, shock, fear, and hopelessness.
"... No..." He whimpered quietly, trying to hold back tears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:10 am

When Haku saw and heard the screaming fairies, a tense feeling spread through her body. She smelled the smoke as well, and took off right after Norway. When they arrived at the scene, her eyes widened in terror. Everything around them was engulfed in raging flames, and the heat was unbearable.
Before Haku could react and do anything, Norway had things taken care of. All she could do was stare in awe at what was going on around her.
Upon seeing the blackened wasteland around them, Haku's heart sank. It sank even lower when she saw how devastated Norway was; she had a feeling that a lot more than just the beautiful scenery was lost to the inferno. She slowly strolled to his side and sat down, carefully putting a hand on his shoulder and hanging her head. "I'm so sorry," she murmured sadly, her deep red eyes filled with compassion.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next