Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossover: Apocalypse

+4
Roseblossom
Shimmer da Freakin Queen
Silverstar
Swallowfeather
8 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Crossover: Apocalypse - Page 6 Empty Re: Crossover: Apocalypse

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:19 pm

"Y-you think so...?" Haku replied to America's compliment. "If you say so... I won't argue or anything... Thank you." When a bird could be heard chirping above them, she stopped at the exact moment as her companion, and was surprised when a little blue bird suddenly came down and landed on his finger. She just barely held in a little squeal of delight when the country appeared to actually hold a conversation with the creature. However, when she clued in at the compliment about her voice, her cheeks instantly turned a rosy red and she looked down at her boots. "N-not really..." she murmured, smiling an awkward smile. "I sound like a walrus..."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32817

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:55 am

The Brit listened to Len speak fondly about his twin sister, laughing a little whenever Len chuckled to lighten up the mood, and hearing the bit that they supported each other through thick and thin made England smile. The hand that he had kept on Len's shoulder in reassurance this whole time pat the 14 year old Vocaloid boy gently as the 24 year old country smiled softly down. "You two really are the pair, you know," England remarked, and he glanced over his shoulder briefly to see America showering Haku with praises, and he turned back to Len. "We don't get to pick our siblings, but you landed a good one with Rin..." He winked. "And she's lucky to have you as a twin brother too -- I mean, I don't know any other brother who would be willing to do anything as you are right now to find his sister again..." England's eyes reflected his admiration for the boy's tenacious attitude. Then, the blonde man looked back up to check on Norway, who was still slung over England's shoulder, snoring. Tera and Bithia, the green and lavender fairies, were relaxing on top of Len's head while Gina and Joy, the pink and cyan fairies, hitched a ride on England's head, seeking shelter in his blonde hair. England laughed a little. "Don't move so much, that tickles!~"

America heard her reaction to his and bird's compliment, and the 19 year old and the bluebird faced each other with slight confusion in their eyes before glancing back at the white-haired Vocaloid. "What? No you don't." The boy brought his hand that the bluebird was perching on up to his shoulder, and once the creature hopped onto his shoulder, America gently pushed Haku's bangs out of her bright red eyes -- which he'd gotten a soft spot for. "You know, when I was travelling, I always got songs in my head... and I would try to sing them, but they didn't sound right coming from me..." He smiled, his beautiful blue eyes resonating with the truth. "Your voice is angelic, and you know it... I hear you laugh, and I've heard you sing... I wouldn't change a single thing." America smiled genuinely and gave her a one-armed hug with the arm that was around her shoulders. "It's one of the many qualities I love about you.~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:06 pm

Listening interestedly to what England was saying, Len stared at the ground humbly once he heard the British nation compliment him. "Aw... I'm sure there are plenty of people who would do the same." Then, as he noticed the 24-year-old checking on Norway, he decided to do the same, glancing concernedly at other country. He seemed fine, however, so Len then tried to look up at the fairies which perched on his head, just failing to spot the two tiny beings.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28157

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:34 pm

"A-angelic, huh...?" Haku shuffled her feet a little, giggling a sweet little giggle. "That's so nice of you to say... 'Specially to someone like me who used to be a train wreck. I dunno; maybe my voice is better than it used to be." She shrugged a bit. "Back in the past... things were pretty rough for me. Since I could barely think half of the time, I'm sure I was completely off-key and nasty... Like this." Just then, she began to do the strangest little dance, wobbling unsteadily from side to side. As she danced, she began to "sing" an equally strange "song", which consisted of absolute nonsense in no particular key or tempo. This song was sung in a tone that could only be described as, in fact, walrus-like.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:21 pm

Hearing Len's murmur in response to his compliment, England chuckled and pat his shoulder once more. "Many people would like to do the same, but they lack the tenacity, perseverance, and the bravery to actually pull it off... but you have those qualities, so you're all set." England remarked, though he didn't notice the fairies seeking refuge in his blond hair... that is, until they cast a mischievous spell and turned his iconic blonde hair to a vibrant, fuchsia pink. Gina and Joy, the ones who cast the spell, started giggling like maniacs, and that's what caused England to stop. "What's so funny, fai--" His sentence was cut off when he saw the few strands of fuchsia pink bangs in his face, and he let out a surprised screech. In the process of being surprised and crying out, he accidentally dropped Norway, who landed on the ground with a thud.
The Norwegian groaned as he sat up, awakened from his unconscious state from hitting the ground. He blinked away the darkness from his navy blue eyes, though once he saw England's bright pink hair, he stared at it for a moment. Then, suddenly, a small smile appeared on his face, and if that wasn't rare enough to behold, Norway started to laugh -- which wasn't something Norway did. He tried to stifle his rare, soft laughter with his hands, though he failed. Then, a hearty laugh escaped his lips, and the other magical nation was laughing so hard his sides were hurting.
England was surprised by Norway's laughter and smile already, though he began to turn around wildly, trying to spot the fairies who changed his hair. "Where are you?! You can't hide forever, nitwits!" England called out in annoyance, though Gina and Joy still hid in his hair, giggling all the while, just as Norway was doing at that moment.
Tera and Bithia, however, were still hidden in Len's hair, though they were laughing equally hard.

America watched Haku demonstrate how she was in the past, though he did his best to hide that he was about to laugh. After she sang a few bars of the song, he placed his finger over her lips to silence her, though his smile was still painted onto his face. "But that doesn't matter now. You shouldn't focus on the past so much, Ha-chii... If I give you a compliment, it's sincere, and you should just accept it, after all, how can I not compliment a beautiful girl like you?~" He asked, though hearing England's freak-out and Norway's rare laughter made his attention turn to them. Upon seeing England's bright fuchsia hair, the 19 year old nation burst out into his trademark laughter, joining Norway on the ground, laughing ridiculously hard while England seethed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:53 pm

"Aw, but I'm not so brave... Really, I'm not." Len said, letting out a slightly awkward-sounding laugh. His attention was soon brought away from his calm conversation with England, however, when he noticed that the two fairies on the 24-year-old's head had just cast some kind of spell, turning his hair a bright pink color. For a moment, Len just stared up in shock at his friend's now-flashy hair, and he soon found himself trying to hold back a fit of giggles.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:59 pm

Haku smiled a wide, genuine smile, even if she did look shy. "Alright; thank you," she replied, bashfully closing her eyes. However, when she heard England's screech followed by a laugh from Norway, her eyes shot open again and she whipped around to see what on Earth was going on. When she saw the lovely hue of England's hair, her eyes widened and her jaw hung open in sheer surprise. A single delightfully amused squeal escaped from her before she managed to put both hands over her mouth, sealing in the laughter. She really didn't want to hurt her friend's feelings by laughing, but the sight of his magical pink hair was incredibly amusing. One of the only clues of her restrained laughter was the guiltily amused look in her teary eyes.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:55 pm

[ohmygoodnessforgivemeforbeinglate
But I have a lot going on right now. Bear with me... I'll edit this with my post later.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:01 pm

(That's OK, Zellie... c: You can post whenever you're ready. <3

And I'll edit this with my reply when the time comes. c: )
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:28 pm

[It's OK; just post once you have time. :3

And just like you guys, I'll edit this with my real reply when the time comes. o3o]
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Wheatpaw Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:02 pm

Name: Wheatkit
What Series/Universe is This Character From?: WCWI
Appearance: :runningwheateh 
Personality and Traits: Wheatkit is just a tiny kitten, but very brave. She is caring and sweet, but sometimes she tantrums.
Other:
Wheatpaw
Wheatpaw
Apprentice

Herbs : 10
Fresh-kill : 19909

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:56 pm

{Name: Toad
What Series/Universe is This Character From?: Mario
Appearance: Just imagine the cutest fungus ever. Toad is a mushroom who wears a white cap with red spots, a blue vest with gold lining, poofy white pants, and brown shoes. He also happens to have no legs, except in Mario Party. x3
Personality and Traits: Toad is very clumsy and often has the worst of luck. What he lacks in that, he makes up for in being awesome.
Other: TOAD WILL ALWAYS BE A FUN GI NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62408

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:01 pm

(Ok, I'm gonna TRY to give Riverstar a good entrance xD)

Suddenly three wolves jumped out in front of them. They leaped forward to attack. Latching their claws into America, and Norway. The third leaped at Haku, then a soft voice sounded, one that only Haku could hear. "I will always be there to protect you" Suddenly, a black whisp, and the Wolf was thrown back. Yipping in pain, as it tumbled across the ground. The thing that had tossed it back, landed in the dark shadows. It's figure was pick black. Then it turned it's head towards Haku, just a little, and you could see the beautiful emerald eyes. Just as energetic as ever. It was Riverstar. Or, Rainpaw, as she was now called. She purred. "Great to see ya too!" She then rushed forward, and slammed the wolfs off America and Norway. She then turned, and faced the group. Her tail swishing back and forth happily, and her eyes shining in triumph. "I will live the life for you, that you couldn't. The life of a warrior."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33129

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:21 am

{We're not using this RP anymore, Twisteh}
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62408

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:37 pm

[Actually, seeing as it's a spinoff, we are, but a crucial member of it has gone inactive, so it's like we're not.]
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:28 pm

{Oh, okay}
Jewelsky
Jewelsky