Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossover: Apocalypse

+4
Roseblossom
Shimmer da Freakin Queen
Silverstar
Swallowfeather
8 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Crossover: Apocalypse - Page 3 Empty Re: Crossover: Apocalypse

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:17 am

Haku giggled at the fairies; they were so tiny and sweet. She had a soft spot for tiny creatures such as them. Just then, the clanging sound caused her to sit up straight and stare in the direction it was coming from. "D-dinner...!" she exclaimed excitedly, springing to her feet and rushing to get her share, but being careful not to drop Gina along the way.
When she arrived at the table, Haku's jaw dropped. Before her was the greatest feast she had laid eyes on in months. "A-a-amazing... foooooood...!" she stammered, too hungry to care about how intelligent she sounded. After carefully letting the fairy in her hand down onto the table, she instantly grabbed her plate and piled it high with an excessive amount of food, taking at least some of everything. Once she was finished, she flopped into a chair and began greedily (and noisily) digging in as fast as she could.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32822

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:25 am

Norway was basically indifferent to Haku's loud and noisy eating habits, though it wasn't really hard at all for him to figure out where she picked up that from. He ate his fill, proud of what he'd accomplished with his cooking skills -- which were just plain awesome, to put it bluntly.
England also piled his food high on his plate and dug in, though in a bit of a neater manner than Haku was doing right then. Her eating habits reminded England of America, which brought a small bittersweet pang to his chest. True, he was glad that America was traveling and finding out who he really was, but he also missed his little brother's jolly laughter and caring soul... Even his obnoxiously loud voice was something he missed.
But he'll come back. He promised, and that dork never gives up on a promise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:37 am

After quickly finishing off what she had on her plate, Haku decided that a few more tarts wouldn't hurt. She grabbed two more, one in each hand, and alternated taking bites from one, then the other. "This food is awesome...!" she suddenly beamed, after swallowing a bite of tart and before taking another.
Eventually, after finishing both of the tarts, Haku was very satisfied. She leaned back in her chair, and after loosening her belt, which felt as if it was now constricting her stomach, completely relaxed. "I haven't felt this full in so... long..." she gushed, pausing to burp.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:36 pm

Roseblossom trudged alone in a deep part of the forest. After the curse has been broken, her good friend Ravenpaw has went back to his farm with Barley, leaving Roseblossom to travel alone. She covered up with some leaves and tried to sleep. Normally she'd be able to go to sleep in a few seconds, but she couldn't stop thinking that something would jump out and attack her if she slept and made herself vulnerable. So she stayed up, trying to find a peaceful place.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28061

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:28 pm

England was actually surprised at what Haku had said, his vivid emerald colored eyes blinking slowly. "Really? You mean that you haven't eaten well since we split up?" The 24 year old British nation was feeling a bit guilty now -- see, being a country, he had plenty of funds to afford food and drink after everybody went their own way. To hear Haku's comment reminded him that they were not all as well off as he was after the split -- in a few cases, they were all each other had. The blonde nervously fixed his bangs and shrugged a little. "Well, I'm at least glad you're fed now..." He glanced out the window. "I wonder how everybody else is..."

Norway, however, was very pleased that both his friends liked his cooking. Most people don't expect Norwegian cuisine to be so delectable, but the nation actually had a well-balanced and actually nutritious palate. The 23 year old cleaned up the dishes and put them into the sink to work on later, and he stretched. "Glad it was good." He said curtly and blankly glanced out the window as well before clearing his throat. "Walking." Norway remarked, turning towards the door and heading outside for his walk, like he indicated. Joy, the pale cyan fairy, followed Norway while the others stayed behind and went back to sleep. However, Joy suddenly felt a disturbance -- she was a very sensitive fairy, whose talent was that she could detect distress from a long distance.
"Lukas..." She whispered, causing Norway to stop and glance at the fairy resting on his shoulder. "I think that there's an upset animal in the forest over there..." She said shyly, and Norway nodded. He headed into the forest, following Joy's directions, and eventually found a cat, wandering about.
"That's the one." Joy said. Norway nodded and crouched down, holding a piece of cooked chicken out to the cat -- he'd brought it for himself to snack on in case he was hungry while out walking, but the sandy-blonde nation figured that the cat needed it more than he did.
"Here. Eat this." Norway said quietly, mustering up a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:10 pm

"I sure hope so, too..." Haku looked out the window as well, wondering about where everyone she knew was. Like a breeze blowing by, a slight feeling of sadness slowly spread through her heart as she worried about them. "... Do you think they're alright out there...?" she asked in a murmur. "... You don't think any of them are hurt... or worse... do you...?"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:27 pm

England nodded in response to her question, crossing his legs in a sophisticated manner, like always. He took a sip of the warm tea from his thermos and sighed with a small smile. "Surely you remember how strong each and every one them is... Even the cats." The Brit said the last statement with a small chuckle in his tone, and he sipped his tea again, as if on cue. "I also firmly believe that if fate should have it that they should come back to us, then they will." He smiled a bit wider, his gaze soft. "All of them." Deep down, England felt a slight sense of ease come out of the blue.
Why?
Because somewhere, out there, he felt like his brotherly connection with his little sibling was resonating... and he knew all was well with him. That was enough to make him smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:46 pm

When she was reassured by Britain, Haku smiled a little. "Alright," she replied peacefully, "and when we do see them again, I'm going to tell them exactly how glad I'll be to see them." After saying this, her mind wandered off and she began daydreaming about reuniting with a certain particular someone. She imagined them sharing a warm hug in the happy moment of reunion; she was so immersed in her daydream that she could have sworn that she really did feel the tight embrace of the one she missed. While she was in her daydream, she didn't realize it when she ended up randomly saying something out loud for all to hear. "Now we can go and feast together, just like we did when we first became friends..."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:26 pm

Name: Len Kagamine
What Series/Universe is This Character From?: Vocaloid
Appearance:
Spoiler:
(The one on the right)
Personality and Traits: Len is a very kind and generous boy, though also rather shy, and even a bit naive at times. He is very close to his older twin sister, Rin Kagamine, whom he was recently separated from following the scattering of their traveling companions. This has left him feeling lost and alone, and even more timid than before. However, this separation has also left him with an ever-burning determination to find his sister, and this can be seen in the more serious air he takes on. When accompanied by a close friend, he usually seems like his normal self, however... But that empty feeling inside of him can still be rather apparent.
Other: He is 5'1" in height, and weighs around 101 pounds.

---

Within the depths of the woods in which Haku and Norway had recently left, a new traveler had entered. In this unfamiliar place, the 14-year-old Len Kagamine trudged along slowly. He had been wandering along in the wilderness without rest for nearly a day now. Yet, as exhausted as he felt, he didn't want to stop just now; ever since his he and his twin sister had been separated, he hadn't felt the same. It was like a part of him was missing, and a constant worry of her well-being lingered in his mind.
Aside from that, he hadn't had much to eat in some time and was feeling rather weak. Glancing down at his arm, which had been scratched up after tripping on a tangle of various plants, he breathed a small, lonely sigh.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28162

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:08 pm

It was evident to Britain who Haku was daydreaming about, and he did his best to withhold a chuckle, though it slipped out. "You miss him, don't you?" He asked around his tea, winking in amusement.

[SORRY THIS WAS LATE I WAS BUSY]

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:18 pm

Haku snapped out of her daydream, realizing what happened. "O-o-oh," she stammered, blushing and sinking down shyly in her seat. "... Yus," she admitted quietly, a small, slightly-pouty smile on her face. "I-I wonder if he misses me, too..." she added so quietly that it was very difficult to hear her.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:34 pm

As Len kept on dragging himself along for a quite a while, he was beginning to wonder if he would ever reach the end of these unfamiliar new woods. Breathing heavily, part of him longed to sit down and rest for just a moment, but he felt as though he couldn't afford to stop. Surely I'll find a town or something soon... He thought, staring up at the vast canopy of leaves above him as he continued to walk along the soft forest floor.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:42 pm

The 24 year old nation couldn't help but crack a smile at her response, quietly taking another sip of his tea again. To him, the experience of having someone besides England care about and for America was something the younger nation needed... To help him grow and mature. England knew Haku could help his brother and complete him in his life, and the blonde felt glad America and Haku had met. It was easy to accept their relationship for him: after all, England already approved of the Vocaloid singer.
"Oh, I know he does." He remarked. "Before he went soul searching, he mentioned you."

[I'LL MAKE NORWAY FIND LEN IN NEXT POST OR I WILL EDIT THIS ONE, I'VE GOT TO DO SOMETHING REAL QUICK~]

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:48 pm

[OK~]

"R-really?" Haku asked in reply, her eyes growing a bit wider, "H-he did...?" Hearing this warmed her heart. "I-I hope he's not sad or lonely or anything out there... When he comes back, I'm going to give him the biggest hug I can." She couldn't help but wonder when they would meet again; she looked forward to that moment.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:15 pm

The blonde nation nodded, feeling amused at her reaction once again. "Oh yes, he most certainly did, little truffle." He said, using a common British pet name for her this time. He got a thoughtful look in his eyes and glanced out the window with a soft smile. "I remember it so clearly..."
"Arthur?"
A voice called from somewhere behind the 24 year old, making him turn back around to see his younger sibling standing in the doorway. If the 19 year old was referring to him by his human name, he knew he wanted to say something serious. "Yes? Is something wrong?" England asked, and he sat on his bed, patting a spot next to him for his brother to sit down. The golden-brown haired nation walked over and sat down, hunched over and looking exhausted, his elbows resting on his knees.
"... I'm going." He said, finally after a moment of silence. England blinked in confusion.
"Go?"
"Yes. Go."
"Wh-Where?" England asked, genuinely concerned and surprised. The younger country sat up and looked up at the starry sky through the window with his bright blue eyes, gleaming with his usual determination.
"Anywhere. I want to travel the world... see what's out there. I mean, I know the other countries are out there... but I want to find something more... I want to find..." He broke off. "... Myself. In a way."
Britain listened quietly and began to understand. He knew his brother was a bit torn up about having to be separated so suddenly from those that he trusted and even the one that he cared about the most, right after his older brother.
"Then you can go... but be careful. And promise me you'll be back... don't take longer than a year, git." Britain said with a hearty pat on the back to him.
"Arthur?"
"Yes, Alfred?"
The younger nation sighed and looked at his older brother with a serious expression and an equally serious gleam in his beautiful blue colored irises.
"If you find... her..." The boy paused to gather what he wanted to say. "... Tell her I'll be back... And I'm still her hero... if she'll let me."

England had recounted his memory word for word to Haku, smiling pleasantly at the memory. "If I know that knucklehead well enough -- which I know I do -- then he'll be back. He always keeps his promises... even from afar."

Norway had picked up the cat gently and walked with Joy back to the forest that he lived in, his normally stoic navy blue eyes actually filled with emotion -- sadness and mourning. He looked out at the destruction and recalled all the magical creatures who had lost their lives in that malevolent inferno. Now only Joy, Gina, Tera and Bithia were the only fairies left in existence. He sighed and wandered to the section of forest that was still preserved, humming a mourning song, while Joy bowed her head in respect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:30 pm

Haku smiled as England spoke. She wondered what exactly her brave hero was up to at that moment; it could be anything. But she knew one thing for sure; he was fine. "I hope he found what he set out looking for," she said. "And I hope he's having a nice journey, too. With no shortage of food; that can make a journey miserable really fast." She remembered how helpless she felt earlier when she was out in the wilderness, hungry and a little weak.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:36 pm

As Len kept on moving through the woods, with a pace slower than before, he stared down at his feet as he quietly murmured; "Just have to keep... moving..." under his breath. Despite the utter determination that burned inside of him, it was getting harder and harder to continue onwards. At this point, he could barely feel his legs below him. Keep... moving... His thoughts suddenly trailed off as he felt his vision go dark, hitting the ground with a thud, and blackness; having finally fainted from exhaustion.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:46 pm

England shrugged a little at her words. "I don't know, he seems to have an endless supply of burgers... wherever he keeps them. Or maybe he just buys them in bulk when I'm not looking..." He mulled about it for a moment until she mentioned that she hoped he found what he was looking for. "You want to know what I think?" The British nation asked, but he didn't wait for a response at all. "I think he hasn't found it yet. Why? Because he's looking for something to complete him... and you provided that sense of wholeness for him. So until he finds you again..." He paused for a sip. "... I don't think he will be successful. My point is that he will eventually find you again... whether he intends to or not."

Norway had gone some ways in, though he felt a disturbance in his former home. He closed his eyes and tried to exert his senses by using magic, trying to detect what was wrong. The Norwegian felt a soft sensation nearby, and that let him know that someone -- or something -- was there. The sandy-blonde country quickly ran over through the foliage and saw a young boy clad in gold and white slumped over onto the ground, fainted. Joy, the fairy on his shoulder, gasped and flittered down to the boy, gently touching his neck and checking for a pulse.
"He's alive... but barely..." Joy looked up at Norway pleadingly. "Lukas, we have to take him back to the motel, who knows what could happen if we don't?!"
Norway simply nodded and reached down, one-handedly tossing the unconscious boy onto his shoulder and made his way out of the forest and began to head back for the motel, taking his sweet time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:05 pm

Sometime during the trip to the motel, Len felt himself vaguely regaining conciseness for a moment, though not quite enough to fully understand what was going on around him. He did, however, realize that he wasn't in the forest anymore; which confused him greatly... until he felt everything fade to blackness once more, limply dangling off of Norway's shoulder.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:06 pm

Haku felt slightly overwhelmed, but very touched. "So... You're saying we're meant to be together...? ... Kind of like two puzzle pieces that fit together in a puzzle...?" For some reason, she felt a little guilty. "... You don't think he minds the fact that I'm inferior to him, does he...?" Even though nothing happened to imply this at all, her insecurity got the best of her.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:17 pm

Though he nodded happily to her first two questions, but upon hearing her insecurities, he reached over and patted her shoulder reassuringly. "Little truffle, if he minded that, why would he feel the need to come and find you all over again? Because he needs you. He knows that, deep down. You know, when he's not being a stupid git." Britain said in a soft yet low tone. "While he may be abnormally physically strong [*cough*Hewasabletoswingabisonaroundlikearagdollbythehornswhenhewasatoddler*cough*], that fool needs someone who can be his emotional rock. And that's you. Believe me, that makes you only much more important to him, not inferior at all."

Norway eventually reached the motel, and thanks to Joy's pale cyan light emitting from her wings as she flew, he got up the stairs okay with the cat and the boy he found in the forest in tow. Since his hands were full, the Norwegian did the next best thing: he kicked the door in and walked inside with his normal stoic expression. He paused briefly in the doorway and blinked at Haku and England. "Hi." He greeted blankly before moving swiftly to the living room and setting the boy down on the couch on his back and putting the cat on a soft, plush pillow. Norway whistled sharply, and the other three fairies arrived. Upon seeing the two in need on the couch, Gina and Joy filled a glass of water for the boy while Tera and Bithia got a bowl of water for the cat. Soon, the fairies got an ice pack and a sandwich for the boy too, setting it on the side table beside him.
"Who is he?" Gina, the pink fairy, asked.

England had instantly recognized the two in Norway's arms and jumped up, rushing over. "Roseblossom?! Len?!" He asked in concern, nearly dropping his tea. "Is this really them?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:47 pm

Haku smiled timidly as she was reassured by her British friend. "Thanks... I guess I didn't think of it like that."
However, Haku's happy thoughts were broken when Norway burst through the door with two others. Two very familiar others... "Roseblossom! And... LEN!!" she shouted, rushing to the boy's side and kneeling. "He looks hurt... Is he going to be alright...?!" She looked up at Norway with a desperate look of worry in her eyes. It would tear her heart out if something were to happen to her young friend; he was like family to her, as he reached out and helped her when nobody else would, back when she was a train wreck.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:07 am

Slowly, Len felt himself beginning to come to once more, slowly opening his blue eyes which lacked their usual brightness. "H-huh...?" He breathed, noticing that his surroundings had changed, and that he was now in what appeared to be a safe, warm room. It was a relieving change of pace from the cold, dangerous woods he had been previously wandering, but confusion, along with exhaustion, were still clouding his mind. "W-where are we...?" He called out weakly, to no one in particular.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:12 am

"Don't worry, sweetie; you're somewhere safe, and you're surrounded by good people..." Haku instantly responded, very relieved that Len was coming to. "Are you alright...? Are you very badly hurt...? Are you hungry...? What abound cold; are you cold...? Do you need a sweater or a blanket or something...?" She couldn't help but bombard him with worried questions.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:23 am

England had been looming over Roseblossom and gently stroking the cat's back, then he went to go check on Len, who had awaken a little bit and spoke, obviously weak. "Oh, Len! It really is you!" The British nation exclaimed, only to be pushed back -- along with Haku -- by Norway, who looked stoic and knowing as ever.

The sandy-blonde magical country blinked slowly after pushing his two friends back a bit to give his "patients" some space, and he looked at both of them while an ever-so-slight gleam of determination resonated in his navy blue eyes. "Back up. I'm not letting more lives slip away." He spoke in a hushed tone that resonated with pure resolve to do as he said, obviously thinking of all the magical creatures that perished in the forest fire that he had failed to put a stop to. He turned and put the cold pack on Len's forehead before closing his eyes and laying his hands on the Vocaloid boy's collarbone region. Norway concentrated and hummed a brief melody, and a pale green light emitted from his hands and dissipated into Len's body, healing any internal injuries the boy might have had. Norway opened his eyes again and gently tilted the boy's head up, gently and slowly pouring the water from the glass into his mouth. "Drink." He said bluntly yet softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next