Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossover: Apocalypse

+4
Roseblossom
Shimmer da Freakin Queen
Silverstar
Swallowfeather
8 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Crossover: Apocalypse - Page 4 Empty Re: Crossover: Apocalypse

Post by Mistystar Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:40 am

The sudden rush of events had caused the 14-year-old to feel slightly dizzy once again, and he slowly closed his eyes once more. However, after Norway had hummed some kind of small tune, Len felt himself becoming instantly more relaxed, as the pain he had been feeling from various scratches and small cuts he acquired while out wandering faded away. He was then given some water, which refreshed him even more; it had been a good while since he last had something to drink, rendering him quite thirsty as well.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28162

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:47 am

Haku anxiously stepped in place. "I-is he okay...?" she asked Norway. "T-that glow... Was that you healing him...? ... A-are you able to do that...?" She sounded rather hopeful now. If one of their new traveling partners had the ability to heal others, they wouldn't have to worry about any injuries they got in battle.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32822

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:59 am

England knew Norway wouldn't respond to Haku since he was in the zone, so he put a hand on her shoulder reassuringly as he had before. "To answer for him, yes." The British nation remarked. "His powers are vast and unspecified, though he does have at least some healing capability. After all..." England chuckled and actually cracked a smile, despite his worry. "He did grow up and learn from the fairies of the forest. He learned from the best."

Norway nodded curtly at England's response and explanation, though the stoic nation blushes lightly in embarrassment after hearing England's accolades about his magic abilities. He wasn't used to being praised by anybody other than his Nordic family: Iceland, Denmark, Sweden, and Finland, who were like his brothers -- though Iceland and Denmark were biologically his brothers.
Returning his focus on the Vocaloid boy, Norway moved the cold pack away from his forehead and brought the sandwich up, breaking it into small pieces and feeding him by hand. "Eat. It's necessary." The Norwegian commanded gently, his eye reflecting his determination to provide care.

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:08 am

Haku felt a little better; she now knew that Len would most likely be fine. "Alright; that's great. He'll be a great person to have around on the quest; I know for sure." Her attention turned back to her young Vocaloid friend, who seemed to be slowly getting better. She wanted to kneel beside the couch to speak to him and let him know she was there, but she decided not to, as to give Norway and his patient space.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:10 am

Peacefully eating the small pieces of sandwich as they were handed to him, Len glanced up at Norway curiously. He didn't recognize him in the least, but felt comforted by the nation's calm words. It was good to be in safety once more, he thought, as his eyelids started to close peacefully and tiredly. He hadn't gotten a chance to rest in a while, and now that he felt safe, it was hard to push away the sleepy feeling.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:22 pm

Norway continued to hand feed the Vocaloid boy until there wasn't many more pieces of the sandwich, noticing that the boy was looking up at him curiously. His facial expression didn't change much, though his navy blue gaze did become a little bit softer towards the boy, who was undoubtedly confused at this point. "I'm Norway." The sandy-blonde said gently. "Joy and I found you in the forest. Rest up." He spoke bluntly as per normal, but he actually managed a small smile -- which was rather rare for the Norwegian if you knew him at all. Norway stood up and turned to Haku and England, who were anxiously waiting to see their friends. "Visit. But give them breathing room." He said simply before stepping back and sitting beside the cat, gently stroking her back in a soothing manner.

England didn't have to be told twice: he was instantly by Len's side. "Len! God save the queen, it really is you!" The British nation remarked, placing a reassuring hand on the boy's shoulder. "Are you better now? What happened?" He asked in a gentle yet concerned manner -- England hadn't forgotten the kindness of Len and Rin back when they were travelling together, and he considered them a valuable asset to the group, being an emotional stronghold for everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:47 pm

Haku nodded slightly when she was given the OK to visit with her Vocaloid friend. Slowly, she went to the couch's side and knelt right beside England. "Hello, Lenny," she said in a gentle tone, a caring look in her eyes. "How are you feeling...?" Just then, something dawned on her that made her feel uneasy; Len was here, but his twin, who was almost always with him, was not. "... W-where's Rin...?" she asked, sounding quite concerned.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:06 pm

Feeling rather relieved to be around some familiar faces, Len gazed up at Haku and England, managing a small smile. "I-I guess I'm alright... Now that you found me, at least I'm not completely helpless; thanks for that." He was truly grateful for their help, and wished he could express more enthusiasm, but the troubled feeling that nagged at him made that impossible. And at the mention of his twin sister, his smile faded. "... You see... I've been searching for her for a while now..." He said in a quite serious tone. "Not long after that little group we were all traveling in broke up, she suddenly went missing... I'm not sure how it happened, but I just woke up one morning, and she was... g-gone." That last word came out as no more than a whisper, and he turned his head away, obviously trying to hold back tears.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:14 pm

Although she didn't want to make Len feel more agitated, Haku had a very hard time hiding her panicky worrying. "S-she just disappeared...?? W-with no trace...??" Various worst-case scenarios flashed through her head, which caused her to grow more and more fretful. "We need to find her... As soon as possible. I'm going to tear up the landscape searching if I have to..." She have her young friend a comforting hug, trying to help him feel better. "Don't worry... If she's out there, we'll find her. And we'll break through anything in our way to do that."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:18 pm

England nodded at Len's initial response, but upon hearing what happened with Rin, he felt a pang of worry in his heart. He gently rubbed Len's shoulder in a small attempt to reassure his new-found friend, his eyes resonating with a gleam of sympathy for the Vocaloid boy. "It's alright, Len... We'll help you find her, no matter what. After all, you're our friend." The 24 year old said in a matter-of-fact tone of voice. Then, a sudden thought came to his mind and he turned to Norway and Haku. "Wait... Why're you two traveling together?" England asked, having been stupid and not asked beforehand. He knew Norway well enough to know he wasn't much of what you'd call a "people person", so to see him traveling with someone other than his fairies was surprising.

Norway blinked stoically. "The forest... A large, shadowy dragon-like being arrived there and commanded the forest dwellers to obey him. they refused... and..." Norway couldn't finish, his voice was starting to shake "I had met Haku and fed her while that happened... And that malevolent being has something of hers, so we're traveling to find this being and I shall avenge those lost in the inferno." The Norwegian explained determinedly while the four fairies around him gently patted him sympathetically.

England could tell Norway was hurt by the tragedy, but he got an odd feeling about this being... "Do you think... Do you think this guy could have something to do with Rin's disappearance...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:35 pm

Feeling mostly reassured by his friends' kind and comforting words, Len managed to force another small smile, and tears which were beginning to form in his eyes slowly faded. "... I-I hope you guys are right." He nodded. Then, as Norway spoke of some kind of being, Len glanced over at him, his eyebrows raising ever-so-slightly in interest. Upon hearing what this being had done, he also felt a pang of sympathy for the country. "That creature will get what's coming to it, eventually..." He murmured, in a voice that was no louder than a whisper.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:53 pm

As Haku listened to Norway speak about the events that unfolded earlier, her heart sank a little. She stood, went to his side, and gave him a gentle hug, wanting to comfort him. "Once we find him," she murmured, "I promise that I'll fight as hard as I can. Knowing everything he's done, I think it'll be hard not to give it our all."
Then, Haku turned to look at England. "Y'know," she answered, "I think he probably could. Even more reason to kick his tail off." The thought of this villain and all of the pain he's caused for everyone had a way of bringing out a slightly colder side of her. "... Is it bad that I hope the battle will be long and rough for him instead of short and easy...?"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:24 pm

Norway wasn't really expecting the sympathy from Len, though the boy's kindheartedness made him want to smile -- though he didn't. However, he really wasn't expecting to be hugged by Haku, so he blushed lightly from shyness, though he gently returned the hug with one arm. Hearing Haku's promise to fight hard, he nodded in acknowledgement as he gently let the fairies settle down onto his shoulders. Hearing their whispers of encouragement actually made him smile yet again.

England patted Len's shoulder like he would to a younger sibling upon hearing his murmuring. "It most certainly will. It's made a right mess out of everything... so I'm going to join you all on this quest." The 24 year old nation spoke in a determined voice. "Any stupid git who causes my friends to be miserable is going to get their right lights knocked out of them, mate." His green gaze was cast over at Haku at her question, and he shook his head. "Not at all. I'd be more worried if you didn't feel that way." He now glanced over at the clock, surprised at how late it was. "We should probably sleep. We'll all need our rest before we really start our journey, yeah?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:36 pm

Len nodded his head in thanks to England as he listened to the country carefully. Then, upon realizing that it wasn't exactly early anymore, he felt his eyelids trying to close all of a sudden. "I like the sound of that... I need some good rest." He said through a yawn, longing to nestle up under the blankets of a soft, warm bed for what would feel like the first time in ages. Just the thought of it had started to make him doze off, but he shook his head around quickly in an attempt to ignore his tiredness for just a moment longer.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:51 pm

"Yeah, I think rest will do us all good," Haku replied, stretching. "After we get some good rest, we'll wake up feeling full of energy and all that. I think a lot of us really need that; I know I do. I haven't had a really good night's rest in a long time." Suddenly, she headed to the kitchen, took out several glasses, and filled them all with water. Then, she brought one to each of her traveling companions, one-by-one. "... Just because having a glass of water before going to bed is nice..."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:06 pm

Norway had noticed Len was about to fall asleep right where he was, but the country quickly made sure the Vocaloid boy didn't fall over on the spot. Then he blinked again, stoic as usual, but a softness resonated in his eyes. "Len. Take my bed. You need it more than I do." He said, though Gina the pink fairy flew up to Norway's shoulder.
"Lukas? You know you can't sleep without a pillow..." She said, and Norway shrugged. Suddenly, Bithia, the lavender fairy, flew up to the right side of Norway's head.
"Wait, I know what'll make him sleepy.~" She said teasingly, making the country suspicious.
"What are you talking abou--" That was all Norway had time to say before his eyes shut and he instantly flopped over onto his left side, snoring lightly. He'd fallen right asleep, and here was why: See, Norway has an interesting and stubborn little curl on the right side of his head, and when its pulled, he falls asleep instantaneously. Nobody knows why. But Bithia had tugged the curl, and that was why he was asleep now. She giggled and struck a pose on the sleeping boy's head.
"Ta-da.~"

England laughed at Bithia's little stunt, and he accepted the glass of water when it was handed to him. "Thanks, little truffle." He said, sipping it down before heading back into his room and changing into his pajamas. "Good night, everyone... let's hope our journey is safe tomorrow." England called out before settling down into his bed and falling asleep.

[Time skip to morning in your post, Broski? THat okay?]

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:27 pm

(Yes, that's a good idea. x3)

Len gratefully accepted the glass of water Haku had handed him, and he nodded in thanks to his silver-haired friend. Then, slowly getting himself off of the couch, he headed to the bedroom, eager to get some long-needed sleep.

The next morning seemed to approach at a reasonably quick pace, as soon, the sun had begun to peek over the horizon, bathing the sky in a gentle turquoise light. It wasn't long before it's first, soft rays started to shine through the windows of the motel. Len felt himself beginning to wake up not long after these first lights of dawn, slowly opening his blue eyes and yawning. He decided that it wouldn't hurt to lounge around in bed for a while longer, so he decided to make himself comfortable, stretching out and yawning once more.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:45 pm

That morning, Haku stayed asleep and curled up under the covers for a while, as usual. Even on an important quest, she wasn't a morning person, and it took her a while to get going at the start of the day. Even so, when the morning light shone across her face, her eyes gradually fluttered open.
Normally, Haku would have stayed in bed a little while longer, but she knew they had to get moving soon, so she forced herself to get up. "Mornin'..." she yawned to anyone else in the room. "Le'ss get brekkfusst, eat real' fast, then go 'n' get movin'..." As she was just waking up, she ended up slurring her speech, though she didn't seem to notice.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:15 pm

Norway was already up and making breakfast for everyone in the kitchen. He was always an early riser, mostly because the sandy-blonde man enjoyed watching the sunrise with his fairy friends. Now, he was hard at work in the kitchen, frying bacon, scrambling eggs, cooking sausages, and flipping pancakes: with the help of Gina, Joy, Tera and Bithia too, of course. The fairies set the table and checked the pancakes while Norway put everything onto serving plates and bowls, then he washed his hands before putting his apron away that said "Kiss Me, I'm Norwegian!". That apron was a gift from his little brother Iceland, and Norway always wore it when he was cooking something, despite the cheesy line that was sewn onto the front. Then the country banged a ladle on a pot loudly. "Breakfast." He called.

England had totally been asleep until he heard the loud banging coming from the kitchen. After he jumped three feet into the air after being startled, he realized that it was breakfast time. Right. Food.~

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:25 pm

Upon hearing Norway's call, Len instantly slipped out from under his blankets and hopped out of bed. As he had been lounging around for the past few hours, he was beginning to gain quite an appetite. Licking his lips, he walked out into kitchen at a leisurely pace, and upon entering, his eyes grew wide at the large amount of food that the Norwegian had cooked up. "Hi..." He said in a friendly greeting. "The food looks great...!"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:33 pm

Haku lazily dragged her feet out to where they would be dining. "Summthin' smells real' good..." After taking a seat at the table (and nearly missing the chair), she quickly began to dig in. "Thanks, Norway...!" she remembered to say after gulping down a few mouthfuls first. Thankfully, as she ate, she seemed to be waking up more and more.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:48 pm

Norway sat down at his normal place and began to fill his plate with plenty of food, and he nodded in greeting as everyone began to file inside the room. He was glad to see that everybody liked and was willing to eat his food, but he was more glad that England hadn't offered to try and help him -- that would have earned the Brit another spatula to the face. "You're welcome." He said in a gentle and actually happy tone to those that thanked him, but his face was still blank, despite his voice.
England also dug into his breakfast, eating fast yet in a sophisticated and mannerly way. Once he was finished, he felt as if he were more awake and that his stomach would pop if he tried to eat anything more. He stretched and politely covered his mouth after giving an unexpected burp. "Excuse me.~" He said before standing and straightening the collar on his shirt. "We should be getting going soon if we want to cover significant ground." England reminded his companions.

Meanwhile...

The sound of a whip cracking disrupted the perpetual silence in the hot, arid desert-like landscape, followed by the neighing of a stallion. Next, hoof beats rang throughout the air and kept a steady rhythm as the black steed sped across the dry area. Its rider was holding onto the reigns with one hand, while a whip occupied his other hand. A brimmed cowboy hat protected the rider's face from the blistering sun, and the harsh sunlight reflected brightly and blindingly so off of his glasses. He gave an encouraging "Yah!" to get the stallion to gallop faster, his beautiful blue eyes focusing onto the horizon as he began to see the outskirts of civilization. After he'd awakened at dawn, the figure had travelled by horseback throughout the desert-like stretch of arid land, relying on his instinct to know which direction he needed to go in order to be where he needed to be -- and he felt like he was getting closer and closer by the minute. With a trademark laugh, he cracked the whip again, and only a cloud of dust was what remained where the speeding horse and rider combo had just been.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:01 pm

Soon, Len had devoured every last morsel on his plate, and he looked at Norway with a smile. "Thanks; that was really good...!" He then proceeded to wipe his face with a small napkin, cleaning off any stray crumbs that had had been left there. After he had finished with that, he quickly and accurately tossed the napkin into a nearby trash bin and got up to get a glass of water.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:11 pm

After cleaning her plate, Haku burped, then stretched and leaned back in her chair. "That breakfast was perfect," she commented, smiling. "Just what we needed to fill us with strength; I feel like I could lift, move, or break through anything now...!" After giving her stomach a laid-back little pat, she stood, then went to get her leather shoulder armor. After putting it on, she then grabbed her hammeraxe, hefting it up and down a few times before turning to the others. "Is everyone ready? Make sure you have everything you need..."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:11 am

Norway blushed from shyness at the praise he was getting for the breakfast, but his small smile showed that he really was appreciative of the accolades. "You're welcome." He said quietly before gathering the used dishes and putting them in the sink.

England helped him with this, and he grabbed his recently filled tea thermos when Haku mentioned to gather up everything that they would need. He felt ready as he met up with everyone else and placed his hand on the knob. "Alright, today, we head out. And justice will be served at the end of our journey." He said strongly and exited the motel room, walking with his friends out onto the road.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next