Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majiskull - The RP (Whitefeather and Mistystar)

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Majiskull - The RP (Whitefeather and Mistystar) - Page 8 Empty Re: Majiskull - The RP (Whitefeather and Mistystar)

Post by Mistystar Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:10 pm

Gabby's eyes widened a bit when she saw the elevator doors open. "Guys! Hey!!" she instantly piped up in greeting, waving.

Taking a deep breath, Mandy wandered out into the hall, glancing up to see Samantha and Gabby standing by the door to their room. "A-ah...! ... Heyooo..." she rather awkwardly greeted the two of them with a sheepish wave, looking somewhat surprised to see them both staring at the elevator so expectantly.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28152

Back to top Go down

Majiskull - The RP (Whitefeather and Mistystar) - Page 8 Empty Re: Majiskull - The RP (Whitefeather and Mistystar)

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:41 pm

"Hey, guys!" Alexa shouted to Samantha and Gabby, waving enthusiastically as she strode out of the elevator. "Wish you could've tasted those burritos, man! MMM!"

"Welcome back," Samantha called to Alexa and Mandy, though her concern could still be detected past her smile. However, she wasn't going to ask any questions just yet. The idea of getting into such a discussion in the middle of the hall felt awkward to her; she would rather wait until everyone was actually back in the suite first. "Can't wait to hear about everything," she replied to Alexa, with one corner of her mouth rising in a slight grin.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32812

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:29 pm

"Yeah, I wanna hear alllll about it!" Gabby chimed in after Samantha, also grinning.

Mandy stood quietly next to Alexa while she spoke to the others, feeling quite eager to head back into their room and just relax for a while.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:34 pm

"C'mon, Mandy; we're practically there!" Alexa told Mandy encouragingly, motioning for her to follow as she headed for Skulltimate's suite.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:41 pm

With a nod, Mandy made her way to the door after Alexa, smiling a bit at her friend's encouragement.

Gabby slipped back inside and strolled over to the couch, sitting down as she waited for Alexa and Mandy to make their way in.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:58 pm

Alexa grinned at Samantha as she walked through the door. Then, she headed straight for the couch and plopped down. "AHHHHH." After leaning back and getting comfortable, she turned her head to look at Gabby, who was right beside her. "'Sup?" she asked lightheartedly.

Samantha--who was holding the door open for everybody--dipped her head as each of her friends passed through the door.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:12 pm

"'Ey!" Gabby greeted Alexa in a cheery fashion when she sat next to her. "Basically nothing. This place is so boooriiing, ugh," she replied, her head leaning back as she groaned in a rather over-the-top fashion.

Mandy cast a friendly glance at Samantha as she stepped through the door, dipping her head in response. Then, once she was inside, she instantly ambled towards the couch, taking a seat at one end. Leaning back, she closed her eyes for a moment and sighed softly, glad to be off of her feet again.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:43 pm

"Ughhhh, I knowwww," Alexa agreed with Gabby. "But it's OK; I'm here now, so things are gonna get awesome again," she assured.

Once everyone was inside, Samantha stepped in, herself, closing the door behind her and breathing a soft sigh. Now she could finally ask about what happened. At a calm pace, she headed towards an armchair, sat down, then turned to face Mandy. "... Mandy, are you alright...?" she asked somewhat quietly, with detectable concern in her expression. "You've been sounding kinda like something's bothering you..."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:58 pm

"Aw yeaaaahhh!" Gabby cheered with a grin, offering a fist bump to Alexa.

"Hm...?" Mandy's eyes slowly opened when she heard Samantha speaking, and she turned her head to look at her. "... O-oh... Well, uhm..." she trailed off quietly for a moment before getting to her explanation. "... Remember earlier? When you told me not to overdo it at the burrito place...?" Again, she paused briefly, glancing down with a sheepish expression before she continued. "I-I kind of ended up accidentally... doing just that."
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:47 am

Laughing, Alexa happily returned Gabby's fist bump. However, noticing the conversation between Mandy and Samantha, she then turned her attention to them. "Yeaaaahhhh, she's fine," she chimed in, giving Mandy a little pat on the shoulder. "It's just... classic Mandy, y'know?"

"I... see," Samantha responded a bit lowly. Although she did indeed have compassion, she still looked and sounded rather disappointed. Admittedly, however, she did have a feeling that her warning would be forgotten as soon as Mandy laid eyes upon anything the restaurant was serving.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:31 am

Gabby quickly turned her attention to the conversation, as well. She was relieved to hear that Mandy was alright, but much like Samantha, part of her wasn't surprised at all to find out what had really happened. "Yep; classic Mandy, for sure," she agreed with Alexa, giving a nod.

Mandy shrunk down slightly in shame when she noticed Samantha's disappointment, and her face grew warm with embarrassment upon seeing that none of her friends seemed even the slightest bit surprised. "I'm really sorry, Sam..." she apologized softly. "I dunno why I always end up doing that; it's like I just get lost in the moment or something..." It was true that situations such as this one weren't exactly unusual for her; when it came to food, her willpower was often rather notoriously lacking. Usually, she didn't let things go quite this far, but every so often it did indeed happen, when she got particularly carried away.

Last edited by Mistystar on Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:47 pm

The sight of Mandy feeling so ashamed of herself, apologizing so sincerely for what happened broke Samantha's heart somewhat, and her expression softened greatly. Despite her friend's gluttonous appetite, she knew how truly gentle and well-meaning she was. Besides, for the most part, her love of food was relatively harmless; it was rather rare for it to cause any obvious problems. When put into perspective, things could be far worse. Then again, whenever it got excessive, it was still a bad habit; not exactly something that should be encouraged. Although Samantha wanted to comfort her friend, she would have to be careful not to accidentally send the wrong message.
"Heyyy... Mandy, it's OK," Samantha told Mandy, her tone gentle and reassuring. "Don't beat yourself up in your head or anything, alright? I'm sure you probably at least made an effort," she stated with an encouraging smile. "... So, uh... How're you feelin', exactly...?" she asked, a concerned--and slightly awkward--expression creeping its way back onto her face. "It, er... It looks like you really... stuffed a lot in there..."

Last edited by Whitefeather on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:21 am

Her face practically drooping with guilt, Mandy quietly listened to Samantha's words, pausing with slight hesitance before saying anything in response. "... Alright... I guess I did, kind of..." she murmured lowly, not sounding entirely confident in herself. Though she had, in fact, truly tried to follow her friend's warning while ordering at the restaurant, she felt like she could have made much more of an effort to keep her appetite under control.
Seeing Samantha's expression and tone soften to become more reassuring, however, was rather comforting, causing Mandy to gradually relax; and when she was asked another question, she tried to push back her feelings of self-doubt for now, not wanting to linger on the subject. "I... er... It's a little uncomfortable," she admitted in response, sounding similarly awkward. "I'm fine, though... I promise," she quickly added, giving a small, gentle smile in an attempt to ease her friend's apparent concern.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:22 am

"Good," Samantha responded, glad that Mandy didn't seem to be feeling very unwell. "... So I take it it was pretty great, huh? The burrito place, I mean," she remarked, trying to lighten the mood.

"YES," Alexa suddenly answered, brimming with enthusiasm. "Dude, I wish we could, like, take 'em with us. I mean the actual guys who MAKE the stuff, y'know? Make 'em our own personal cooks on the road. That would be crazy."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:04 am

"OOOHH," Gabby enthusiastically and somewhat loudly responded. "I don't even know what those burritos tasted like, but YESSS," she agreed with Alexa. "I bet it would be DELICIOUS."

"Oohhh, yeah..." Mandy agreed as well, unable to help grinning a bit as she thought about having constant access to well-made, restaurant-quality burritos. Of course, given her current situation, along with the discussion she just had with Samantha, she didn't linger on the thought for very long, almost even feeling a little guilty for the excitement she felt over it.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:55 pm

"I know where we're goin' for lunch tomorrow," Samantha remarked with an amused smile. "Runnin' on that kind of fuel, we oughta put on a real good show."

"Ohhhh yeah!" Alexa agreed. "Maybe BREAKFAST, too! I bet they make breakfast burritos there... But even if they don't, who's gonna stop us from going anyway?" With a proud grin, she leaned back on the sofa, crossing her arms behind her head. "Nobody," she finished, brimming with confidence.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:05 am

"That's right!" Gabby chimed in, proudly sitting up taller and puffing out her chest as she spoke. "... AHH, though; whatever kind of burrito we do end up getting, I'm just excited to try one from there!" she continued quite eagerly. "Hahah; I was almost kinda jealous earlier when you texted me, Alex... I wished I was thereee," she added with a laugh.

Mandy chuckled rather quietly, simply listening to the others' words for a while before rejoining the conversation. "I'm sure you won't be disappointed," she spoke, giving a soft, lighthearted little smile.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8