Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majiskull - The RP (Whitefeather and Mistystar)

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Majiskull - The RP (Whitefeather and Mistystar) - Page 2 Empty Re: Majiskull - The RP (Whitefeather and Mistystar)

Post by Mistystar Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:14 am

"Same!" Gabby swiftly chimed in after Alexa, her hand flying up. "Ugh, I wonder how long it'll take before we all go CRAZY with such little space!" she complained.

"Yeah..." Mandy agreed as well, giving a small nod. "It's pretty tiny."
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28157

Back to top Go down

Majiskull - The RP (Whitefeather and Mistystar) - Page 2 Empty Re: Majiskull - The RP (Whitefeather and Mistystar)

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:25 am

After a brief silence, Samantha slowly shrugged. "We could always just... find other places to hang around all day, I guess?" she suggested with a bit of an awkward laugh. "Our gig's tomorrow, anyway; after that, we'll be back on the road the next morning."

"Yeah, true," Alexa agreed, giving a single nod. "It's just two nights. We can totally do thi-" Suddenly, she put on her best shocked expression and pointed at a wall that nobody was facing. "OH GEEZ; IS THAT A COCKROACH??"
In truth, there was nothing there.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32817

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:49 am

"WHAT?!" Gabby quickly whirled around to look where Alexa was pointing. When all she was greeted with was the sight of a blank wall, she grew suspicious. "Waiiit a second, I don't see any-..." All of a sudden, she trailed off as she realized that Alexa was probably joking, a mischievous glimmer appearing in her eyes. "EEEEW! IT MUST'VE SCURRIED OFF SOMEWHERE!" she shouted squeakily, trying to sound legitimately frightened.

"NGAAA!" Mandy squealed, still unaware that this was simply a joke. "W-where'd it go...?! Where is it now?!" she questioned frantically, quickly looking around and anticipating the moment she would spot this supposed cockroach.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:33 pm

"WHA-" Samantha quickly whirled around and stared at the wall behind her. However, upon seeing nothing, she had an overwhelming feeling that Alexa was just trying to mess with her head, as she often did. "Aaaleeex... Knock it off," she groaned, but not sounding completely unamused; there was a bit of a chuckle in her voice, and she wore a subtle grin.

Alexa would have carried on the joke, but she ended up ruining it by bursting into laughter, especially after witnessing Mandy's panicked reaction. "PAHAHAHA! Chill out, Mandy; it's all good!" she told her, still laughing. "There's nothing there; there never was! Hah! Gullible much??" she teased, then took a breath. "Haaahhh... SO worth it..."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:29 am

Gabby was quick to drop her act as well as she burst into wild laughter. "AHAAAAA!"

"Whaaa-... Haahh... ... Ohh..." Mandy exhaled as she gathered herself, trailing off in embarrassment. "I-... W-well, there COULD'VE been something...!" she countered, sounding flustered and glancing away. Normally, she probably wouldn't have gotten quite so worked up over something like this, but going so long without a proper meal had begun to make her feel rather on edge.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:48 am

"I agree. This place is just... I dunno. It's just giving me bad vibes or something for some reason," Samantha commented, quickly glancing around the room. "... Anyway, let's get our stuff put away. Then we can finally get some food; I'll search for any shawarma places around here on my phone."

"Sounds great," Alexa remarked, then quickly headed for the bedroom.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:03 pm

"'Kay," Mandy spoke with a nod and grabbed her luggage again, still sounding a little sheepishly quiet. "Thanks... I hope we're able to find one somewhere," she added, briefly looking back over her shoulder at Samantha as she walked to the bedroom.

Gabby, now once again holding her own luggage, sprinted off to the bedroom after the others.

Last edited by Mistystar on Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:00 am

With her suitcase in one hand, Samantha pulled out her phone with the other and began searching the internet as she followed the others.

(*Another timeskip wheeeee*)

At the restaurant, Samantha--carrying a tray, having just ordered--headed to a booth table by the wall; it had plenty of room for the entire band. Placing the tray on the table, she sat on the cushioned seat--which surrounded one half of the table--and slid to the farthest side to give her friends room to come in. She wasn't about to begin eating until everyone had taken their place at the table.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:17 am

Eagerly, Gabby took her place on the seat, eying the tray of food that Samantha had placed on the table. "Aw yeah... So worth the wait!" she cheered, grinning.

Mandy quickly sat down as well, her eyes shining somewhat as glanced at the tray. In response to Gabby, she nodded, a bit of a grin on her own face.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:30 am

Alexa, carrying a second tray, arrived last, and casually took a seat, placing the tray towards the center of the table. Then, she leaned back in her seat, with her arms behind her head.

Samantha looked around at everyone as they arrived, then slid the tray she had brought towards the center of the table, as well. "Alright; who ordered what, again?" she asked everybody, so she'd know where to pass each of the foam containers.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:53 am

"That's mine," Gabby announced, pointing to a medium-sized shawarma wrap on Alexa's tray.

"And I ordered the big plate," Mandy chimed in, resting her gaze on a large-sized plate sitting atop Samantha's tray.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:06 am

"And I've got that one there," Alexa said, coolly pointing to a medium-sized wrap container on the tray she brought herself.

"Right; thanks." Samantha went on to pass each container to its proper recipient, leaving her own for last. "Here."

"Thanks." Alexa gladly accepted her container, popping it open and admiring its contents. "Ohhhh yeah! That's the stuff."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:13 pm

"Thanks!" Gabby eagerly accepted her container, opening it up and lifting the wrap out. "Oho... That looks good," she commented with a satisfied expression.

"Ahhh, thank you!" Mandy spoke gratefully as she accepted her plate, popping it open and gazing at its contents longingly. Quickly, she reached for a utensil so that she could finally begin eating.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:21 pm

"No prob," Samantha responded to everyone with a smile, then opened her own container.

Alexa couldn't help staring at the incredibly large quantity of food sitting in front of Mandy. "... Dude. I'd like to see even YOU actually FINISH all that," she remarked with a bit of a laugh. Then, she turned to her own container and reached for her pita... when she suddenly appeared to get an idea.
"... Oh, wait! Wait, guys. Don't take a bite yet."

Samantha, who was actually a second away from taking a bite from her plate, paused when Alexa spoke up. "... What's up...?" she asked, slowly lowering her plastic fork.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:41 pm

Gabby froze as she was about to take a bite, holding her wrap just in front of her mouth. "...??" Curiously, she glanced over at Alexa. "Yeah, what's up...?"

Mandy, also just a moment away from taking her first bite, slowly lowered her fork when she heard Alexa. "... Huh...?"  she tilted her head slightly in confusion, casting a brief, disappointed glance back at her tray of food.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:49 pm

"I JUST thought of how we can decide who gets the couch tonight," Alexa told everyone, grinning rather wickedly.

"... What do you mean...?" Samantha asked suspiciously, narrowing her eyes a bit. Seeing Alexa's expression, she had a bit of a bad feeling about what could possibly be coming.

"Whoever ends up eating the most of their shawarma... IS THE LOSER. The loser who gets to crash on the couch tonight." she announced. "Good luck, guyyyysssss... Wahahaha!"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:03 pm

"Ooooohh... OK," Gabby smirked, accepting Alexa's challenge. "It's on," Carefully, she placed her wrap back into its container, then looked around at her bandmates, still smirking mischievously.

Mandy practically felt her heart sink in disappointment when Alexa shared her idea. "Wha-..." she started softly, looking very unsure about the idea. "But we've already been waiting so long..."

"Hah; you can start eating right now, if you want," Gabby told Mandy with an impish grin. "... It'll just guarantee you that spot on the couch!"

After a moment of hesitation, Mandy took one last, longing glance at her shawarma before slowly closing the lid of the container. As hard it was for her to do this, she wanted to at least have a chance at Alexa's challenge.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:21 pm

"What? You're kidding me," Samantha remarked, looking quite unamused. "We go for hours without eating, and then you decide we should just sit here and starve? Sorry, but that's just... ugh. No." Just as she was doing before, she calmly took some chicken on her fork and began eating.

"HAAAAAAH! You better be OK with sleepin' on the couch tonight, then, Sam!" Alexa laughed at her.

"If it'll put a stop to this foolishness, then yeah, I think I can deal with it," Samantha told Alexa plainly, then continued eating at a calm pace.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:58 pm

Mandy looked over at Samantha with wide eyes, then turned her gaze back to her plate of shawarma, getting a very quick change of plans. "... Don't worry, Sam," she suddenly spoke, "I'll make sure you don't get stuck with the couch," she told her, almost immediately popping the lid back open and gathering a large portion of food on her fork.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:35 pm

Alexa's eyebrow raised slightly, curious to see where this could go. "Wait. Waiiiiit. Are you guys competing FOR the couch??" she asked amusedly.

"Ugh... No, Alex, we're not," Samantha responded to Alexa, then turned to Mandy. "Mandy, it's OK," she assured her. "I'm sure the couch is fine; I don't mind. You don't have to rush and give yourself indigestion; just enjoy your food, 'kay?"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:38 pm

"You don't...? ... 'Kay... Thanks," Mandy gave a small nod in response to Samantha, slowly taking a bite of shawarma and closing her eyes with a contented expression as she took in its flavor. However, she still hoped that, in the end, she could end up sparing her friend from having to sleep on the couch.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:49 pm

Samantha gave Mandy a small thumbs-up as she chewed a mouthful of food.

Alexa was finding it increasingly difficult to not take a bite of her pita, especially seeing two of her friends eating in front of her. Well... I guess only the one who eats the MOST is the loser, so... Her eyes darting back and forth a bit, she reached for her pita, slowly lifted it, leaned in, and took a small bite.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:58 pm

Gabby, now left to watch as all three of her bandmates started eating, couldn't resist the temptation of her wrap any longer. "Aagh! That's it... I just need a few bites!" she piped up in frustration, lifting it from the tray and shoving it into her mouth.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:48 am

Alexa snickered at Gabby, seeing her frenziedly chomping on her pita. "Haha! Looks like I'm winning," she remarked proudly, taking another tiny bite of her own pita before putting it down again.

"'Winning'? I thought there was no single 'winner' in your little contest; just a loser," Samantha pointed out, then casually took a bite from her plate. "What exactly does the 'winner' even get?"

"Uh, BRAGGING RIGHTS? Durr," Alexa told Samantha, crossing her arms.

"So... You're going to brag about buying a perfectly-good shawarma wrap, and letting it go to waste. Yep... I'm impressed," Samantha commented sarcastically.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:27 am

Gabby paused after several large bites, slowly looking around at the others and lowering her wrap back into its tray. "... I've still got this," she muttered with a stubborn glance at Alexa.

Mandy, taking consistent forkfuls of shawarma from her plate, glanced at Alexa and Gabby's wraps with a bit of a frown. "You ARE going to eat them eventually, right...?" she asked. Personally, she would never be able to let such a large amount of food go to waste without feeling terribly guilty.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next